[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can anyone give me a tl;dr of nrgiseternal? why is he such a big deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 32

File: warning.png (98KB, 697x447px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
98KB, 697x447px
can anyone give me a tl;dr of nrgiseternal?
why is he such a big deal?
>>
faggots, answer me.
>>
>>19234847
nah "faggot"
>>
>>19234853
asshole.
>>
>>19234491
>nrgiseternal
Literally who.
>>
He's using an easy to find google ayylium pic here, def takes away from credibility
>>
>>19234876
not neccesarely.
>>
>>19234876
Pic has nothing to do with NRG. Check out his forum. He explains a lot of stuff and posts very often.
>>
I believe I can answer any questions you have.
>>
>>19234905
whats the deal with you? whats the deal with that 7/7/17 aliens will show but are in truth demons?
>>
>>19234908
>whats the deal with that 7/7/17 aliens will show but are in truth demons?
Just something I read from Childhood End and then I forgot about this book.
>>
Basically

Me: taught by some guys who were given sacred knowledge only passed orally, how to speak the language of th to, and a few other party tricks.

"So Nrg, you think you're a specialfag??

Me: nope, nothing special about me, I just have activated DNA that's dormant in most people. I'm In fact I tell people how to activate it in plain language, for free on my site. Plus we are all tiny parts of one giant entity, like the cells our bodies are made of. Literally we are all one, so since everyone is "special" , no one is...lol

Except for africans.

Seriously they were made by the earth (which is a "god" like all other planets) than "cultivated" by some negative extra dimensional beings.

Oh, and i was sexually and ritually abused and experimented on as a child, in Montauk. Fuck those guys. So I identify, expose and generally impede child traffickers.
>>
>>19234915
This is NOT ME
>>
>>19234923
Th to should be tptb. Sorry typo
>>
>>19234927
>>19234923
Incorrect and homosexual.
>>
Cicada 3301 linked a thread I made about 7/7 on their twitter a few days ago

They're going to give us a limited hang out.

They ain't ayyliens, they be demons to, or what most people would call demons anyway.
>>
>>19234936

Brilliant. Truly representative of your community.
>>
>>19234923
>Africans
Actually have potential for DNA activation, but their abilities are a lot more broadened. Read more along the lines of having a 'dull edge'. They were only ever 'cultivated' just as much as any other race, ethnicity, or societal labels for groupings of people (and DEFINITELY not by negative extra dimensional beings...whatever that means).
>>
>>19234936

So post something on "your forum"

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>19234938
Does it mean we finally succeeded at summoning succubi?
>>19234941
This is the only valid reason use of trips.
>>
>>19234944
Incorrect.

They are made of different "energy" than whites,Latinos and Asians, hence the sociopath and "dull edge" that you referenced.

Hence the push as hybridization, err umm interracial dating.
>>
>>19234948

Still pretending eh?

Also what trips?
>>
>>19234946
Might be time to get a tripcode so people can't impersonate you. Seems like you are becoming pretty popular.
>>
>>19234955
>Also what trips?
Something I should use.
>>
>>19234948

What was the name of the thread "you" made on g.l.p after odd secret info was shoahed.
>>
>>19234963

How does one do that?
>>
File: aXm9656xjU.jpg (51KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm9656xjU.jpg
51KB, 650x650px
Namefags: Now with even more pretense.
>>
>>19234491

Fyi, I'm far from "a big deal" my forum has about a dozen regular contributors. Though they are top tier, and I've only ever had 175 people on at a time.

Truth has a way of echoing though so that may be why I'm cited somewhat often.
>>
>>19234971
https://www.4chan.org/faq#trip
>>
>>19234973
I suck at capitalism than, since my site is and always will be free.
>>
>>19234978
>Though they are top tier
In fact they all appear to have transcended logic and grammar.
>>
>>19234982

Thanks anon.
>>
>>19234989
This is nrgiseternal btw.
>>
>>19234985
At least you've given up you're rude. Admitting you're a shill is the first step anon.
>>
>>19234989
No problem. You can use your name with the tripcode too.
>>
>>19234999
So post on "your" forum. Well wait.
>>
>>19234999
Misspelled my name AND doesn't use secure trip.. my sides...
>>
Hey nrg, love the site. Have been following the 7/7/17 thread very closely. I have not seen many other mentions of those dates anywhere else though.

Possibly related, the statute of limitations on the us gov's roswell files expires on the 8th of this month.
>>
Testing
>>
Testing pt 2. Lol
>>
>>19235009

Thanks anon.

It all started in earnest in 1945. The bombs in Japan weren't weapons, they were portals.

Many things on the site aren't found many other places, or seen other places after we've discussed it.

Cicada 3301 taking notice of the 7/7 thread was an interesting curveball though.
>>
>>19234952
Do you like to categorize whites, latinos, and Asians as having a similar energy imprint as opposed to Africans? What makes Africans different in this sense? Why would they not be included?

There is some truth to racial and cultural integrity that I believe you are yet to familiarize yourself with.
>>
I find interesting that you started to speak about 7/7 nrg.
Some people is pushing that date over here if you haven't noticed it
>>
>>19235039
>I find interesting that you started to speak about 7/7 nrg.
That's because autists like repeating digits.
Remember all the other happenings like 12/12/12 or 6/6/6. Oh, wait, nothing happened. I wonder how it works out this time.
>>
>>19235029

It's like this.

God with a capital G fractured himself and erased his memory as a proof of sorts, to secure the place of unity as the agent of cosmic decree.

The earth spawned only one Indigenous people, the africans.

When creator fractured and forget well free will was sort of necessary for the integrity of the process, and one third of that dispersed energy "rebelled" against the force of unity, promoting division, as an agent of sabotage.

Differences in all races are easily observable. But africans are truly unique among humans. Surely you've noticed.

Btw the prefix "hu" means "similar to but not"

Hu man.

"God" created man. Not hu mans.
>>
>>19235039

I've not seen it here. My time here has been spent on the meagan vogt suicide, pelzer mill and elsaagate recently.
>>
>>19235048
"7/7 thread" is a misnomer.

It's actually 7/7/17 to 7/11/17

Tptb keep timelines fluid to discourage whistleblowers.
>>
File: opauld96eb8.gif (79KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
opauld96eb8.gif
79KB, 500x335px
>>19235025
Everyone is connected.
;)
>>
>>19235048

I dont don't remember 12/12/12 being a thing, but something CERtainly happened on 12/21/12 just not the something everyone was told.
>>
>>19235072

Indeed. The one binding law.
>>
>>19235071
And what if they move it to 8/8/18 to 8/12/18 because of you? Are they going then to move it to some other time period in 2019, 2020, 2021... etc.
>>
>>19235053
Is there a link between "hu mans" and the Druid god Hu? I think I read in a book by Manly P Hall that the Lost Word of Masonry is concealed in his name.
>>
>>19235083

It may well happen though if it does, it likely won't be because of me

I'm small taters.

My source has been very reliable in the past and my forum doesn't shout what we learn to normies so no "glp effect" usually happens..lol
>>
I find funny that if they do present us ayys /x/ will instantly think about you nrg... and kibbitzlaw of course.
>>
>>19235084

In the beginning was the word.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hu_(mythology)
>>
>>19235053
I know most of these things already, but I suppose you miss the point of why I asked those questions.

>When creator fractured and forget well free will was sort of necessary for the integrity of the process, and one third of that dispersed energy "rebelled" against the force of unity, promoting division, as an agent of sabotage.
And you consider the 1/3rds of the whole reflected as Africans? If so, did you ever contemplate the question as to 'why' that may have happened?

IMO, all ethnicities and races are different and unique in their own right. Africans, and most commonly blacks, are truly unique...yes, but they are not part of any kind of aspect or thought to sabotage the human race. Just because the recent political climate or people's perception (racism) may dictate otherwise - does not necessarily equate to a progressive or more profound truth.
>>
>>19235094
I've argued with kibbitz on Twitter. He's spreading disinfo.

To be clear most of what he says is true, but he leads people to wrong conclusions with it.

Can't get a read on him
>>
>>19235025
>It all started in earnest in 1945. The bombs in Japan weren't weapons, they were portals.
I've heard this before, but now I can't help but think of the latest Twin Peaks. Lynch must know his shit.
>>
>>19235104
Maybe he's too much of a hardliner?
He makes me doubt as well, but he's playing a dangerous game as we both knos.
>>
>>19235099
Not even remotely.

The rebellious third became negative extra dimensional beings (demons)

They found a path here and decided to use africans as their avatars to impose their will on the world.

The rebellious third have an uneasy alliance with the Hebrews.

They've clashed to man's chagrin a number of times in history.

Ww2

Dark ages

Crusades...
>>
>>19235116
>Know*
Fml, that kind of typo...
>>
>>19234491
Go here http://agoraroad.com
>>
>>19235099
"Perception"

My sides...

No race is as inherently violent,sociopathic or unable to perceive a time other than the present.

Every physical gift they have was engineered out of necessity.

We need not agree, you have a right to be incorrect.

There is a reason 13 percent of Americans commit the majority of all crimes against people.
>>
>>19235107
I've spoken previously of lynch and twin peaks extensively, for years now.

Missoula montana(where he's from) is an interesting place, he's seen things.
>>
>>19235098
hu nab ku. mayan/aztec, is this related?
>>
>>19235132

How does this relate to moi?..lol
>>
>>19235122
>They found a path here and decided to use africans as their avatars to impose their will on the world.
Then you, my friend, are the one that's incorrect. You must have very shallow knowledge on the behavior of Satan and his legions. Demons are limited in how they traverse dimensions/thought and influence humanity or individuals, and if you were to understand or even experience these effects on some level...you'd find that they do not have a grasp on any certain individual or group of individuals more than the next one. Conflicts from the past like the ones you've mentioned have been due to a clash of ideals; NOT solely because of those types of entities.
>>
>>19235122
I found you really interesting, so sad your obssesion with those fiction demons.
>>
>>19235165
Satan is a title, not an entity.

Thank you for showing everyone why they need not listen to you.
>>
>>19235153
Mayan arent the same civilization as Aztecs.
>>
>>19235179
Demons is a problematic term, I've said as much in this thread, i use it for brevity and general understanding.Either english is hard for you, or you're a novice shill.either way cheers mate.
>>
>>19235187
No one said they were.

This guy..

Killing my sides today.
>>
>>19235186
Just as Jesus is a title. Feign your ignorance and ego for the sake of a civil discussion, please. I'd like to keep my respect for you.
>>
>>19235122
Not only Africans, though...

Are not the Hebrews and Nordic/Germanic/Anglos as well as Arabs also hosts of these entities?

Rothschilds, Astors(Astaroth any1?), Dukes, DuPonts, Bushes, Merovingians and other royal families that trace their bloodlines from ancient mesopotamia, Persia and Egypt also part of this equation?

Blue eyed people originated in ancient Persia/Iran, along the shores of the Black Sea, no? Rulers of the land of Khem, who were descendants of those who mines gold in Africa and South America in pre-historic times. Red haired mummies found in South America, myths of tall, white people.

What is the significance of Rhesus negative blood? And it's overrepresentation in Basques and Irish? Green eyes.
>>
>>19235192
Are any of those demons actually wanting to help mankind?
>>
>>19235209
Many actually.

Greeks had the right meaning of the word.

The term was "demonized"(see what they did there) to keep normies away from the source of information.

Knowledge is power after all.
>>
>>19235207
No, Christ is a title. Jesus is an anglicization of "yay zeus" a tribute to the God of tptb.

Zeus=lucifer, son of saturn (cronus
0-2

One more strike anon.
>>
>>19235227
So if ayyy maous are there to help, why worry?
>>
>>19235207
You mean forego, not feign

0-3

I'm through with you now
>>
>>19235239
A) ayys are not real.

B) it's the naughty demons that are problematic.
>>
>>19235248
Can you talk about any ways to protect against such malevolent beings? Are they the "archons" of old gnostics, referenced with some works of kundalini?
>>
So... Archons are actually real nrg?
>>
>>19235263
SYNCHRONICITY
>>
>>19235265
archons=demons=extra dimensional negative entities.

the matrix thing is disinfo with a higher than usual ratio of truth to bs.

like the basic prinicpals are correct but they misnamed the players.
>>
>>19235201
When you put mayan/aztecs. is because you think are synonyms.
>>
>>19235269
forgot the trip my bad
>>
>>19235273
They are synonomous, not identical.

this guy.. you're black arent you.

or english isnt your native language
>>
LOL
the tour guide is your omni present troll, and for good reason
>>
>>19235273
i did not mean that - i just was could not remember from the top of my head which of these two cultures were related to hunab ku.

stop shilling around specifics in syntax, and find the light within instead of serving darkness.
>>
>>19235269
Smith was the good guy... wasn't he.
>>
>>19235289
elaborate on this, please.
>>
>>19235292
Capitalism actually works. Invisible hand is real.
>>
>>19235283
I am Mexican. why gringos are so obssesed about proper english?

How can be "synonomous"?
Just because both used to talk nahuatl?
Were different cultures, with different gods, rituals, myths.

How the heck are synonyms?
>>
if my question was too long, i will shorten it here and hoping for you to shine a light.

what can you tell us about r neg blood type?
>>
>>19235208

Short answer, No.

Hebrews, most of what spirit science said is true. they are extra dimensional entities that violated cosmic law everywhere else they tried to settle(they have a LONG history of exiles, not just on earth) came to earth because of the free will mandate thus allowing their continued existence here.

Nordic/german anglos

were seeded here with latino and asians to remeber what we all forgot long ago.

you believe a lot of things that arent true.

red haired mummies in south america.. my sides.

the latinos are an enlightened and ancient people they dont need any puffery to lift them, they stand on their own merits.
>>
>>19235301
>red haired mummies in south america
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinchorro_mummies

so this is fake disinfo?
>>
>>19235208
Rh-blood

this is important.

those absent the rhesus factor are missing the "block" in most peoples dna to allow pineal activation.

to be clear ANYONE can activate the pineal, rh- people can do it with little effort, much faster and wield it more efficiently.

thats why the first thing taken from a newborn child is its blood from the sole(soul)
>>
>>19235268
Do share..
>>
>>19235307
sorry, google gave me the wrong link. this is the one i was looking for. i know wikipedia is full of disinfo.

http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.no/2014/05/ancient-giants-of-new-world.html
>>
>>19235284
the tour guide? like tourguide from glp?

elaborate please,,
>>
>>19234923
How do u activate ur DNA? What's ur website?
>>
>>19235314
Look
>>19235263
>>19235265
I didn't read that post at all, and there is seconds between both posts.
And we both asked about Archons.
>>
>>19235296
Because words have meanings, when you're trying to contradict someone you need to be accurate in your language or else you appear ignorant.

this isnt grammar, we're talking youre using the wrong words...
>>
>>19235301
>>
File: blue eyes 07 mummies peru.jpg (76KB, 640x305px) Image search: [Google]
blue eyes 07 mummies peru.jpg
76KB, 640x305px
>>19235336

Two thousand years ago a mysterious and little known civilization, with a blue-eyed elite, ruled the northern coast of Peru. Its people were called the Moche. They built huge pyramids that still dominate the surrounding countryside; some well over a hundred feet tall. The Lord of Sipán tomb is held by some archaeologists to be one of the most important archaeological discoveries in this region of the world in the last 30 years, as the main tomb was found intact and untouched by thieves.
>>
>>19235322
www.nrgiseternal.com

You start with whats called the kufu (choo-foo) breath

breathe in harder than feels normal for a four count, than exhale slower than feels normal for an 8 count, with a brief pause in between repititions. 5-10 minutes.

do this every day expanding duration incrementally until you can clear your mind with ease.

once you can go blank slate at will, start meditating on your silhouette. picture a ball of light where your third eye is. move that ball around the interior of your silhouette.

do so until you see this clearly in your minds eye and the movement is seamless.

do that until you feel and or hear a pop in your head where the pineal is.
>>
>>19235330
Well, dude.
Synonym and Sinónimos have the same meaning in both languages. I hope you can iluminate my DNA
>>
>>19235336
Well shit if I can see it on tv or the internet it must be real..lmfao..
>>
>>19235343
>>19235308
thanks for the answers btw, you are doing a great job. i too was abused in childhood by dark luciferians who attached a demon during a ritual when i was only 10 months old. just this year i've got rid of this attachment and banished the demon by transmuting it in the pure light of the source.
>>
Don't worry, he's no charlatan, he is against blinding vision. I know that your intents are constantly in check
>>
>>19235343
Anon,

the giants of old didnt have red hair, or hair at all, they had "auras" their energy was likely red, as a red energy signature related to the SETians(think egyptian set)
>>
>>19235351
I cannot.

Only you can friend.
>>
>>19235365
Who are you speaking to and about?
>>
>>19235360
You're welcome anon.

Im truly sorry for your experiences.

That you are here indicates the strength and fortitude of an initiate.

If I can help you in any way, any time, come to my forum and PM me.

www.nrgiseternal.com
>>
>>19235104
If you say kibbitzlaw is a fraud, what are your thoughts on Cobra and the whole ascension concept?
>>
the tour guide, surely you're familiar
>>
>>19235358
>>19235360
i never said that. but thanks for clearing up that this is disinfo. wonder why they would plant red haired mummies and myths about blue eyed people in Peru, tho, just to throw people off I guess.
>>
does this realm have to be a constant struggle between the negative, saturn worshipping 33% who try to keep the remaining 55% of the masses asleep and those among them who have awakened to a purpose larger then serving the self? seems like it. like are we all born into roles that we have to play, and the negs are born into these roles as they do in a way help the masses to awaken, by doing horrible stuff. are they in a way - even though they themselves do not feel that way - helping to perpetuate the truth of unity consciousness through these intolerable acts?

anyways, seems they are doing their thing really dedicated, most people do not want to swallow the truth, as it hurts - because it means you have to take responsibility for your self and your place in the world by gaining agency.
>>
>>19235400
Never said he's a fraud, just not on the level.

Cobra is slightly more credibly than Dallas goldbug, but only slightly.

I know, I know everyone loves cobra.
>>
>Archons are demons
Lol this guy.
>>
>>19235422
To further the race is a construct, out of Africa agenda
>>
>>19235404
I just told you how I'm familiar with tour guide. Youre aversion to clarity is telling though.
>>
>>19235460
should be 66% not 55

so, when we reach a critical mass of people realizing that we are the creators, i think these beings will starve as their food source seems to be suffering (e.g. garmabozia in twin peaks).

And when people awaken into the light, suffering disappears. When this happens with enough people will they just leave? Or will we who accept unconditional love in our hearts just ascend to a new level where we are freer and closer to unity?
>>
>>19235467
Dont bother supporting your assertion anon, people wouldn't realize you were a shill if you did
>>
>>19235488
No one is stick being anything. We all choose at one point or another. Free will anon.
>>
>>19235488
The path to that type of thinking is long and arduous and the potential seems less clear when we have people like Nrgiseternal A) Not killing themselves or B) Staying the fuck off of our planet . But then again, when something like what you've described is not a common goal for individuals, we end up seeing more conflict and turmoil amongst society.
>>
>>19235505
so this realm is meant to be like this? hebrews, luciferians, demons, duality - this is part of the plan? When I had that demon attached I thought I was a woman, went on hormones, changed my name, fell for the transgender meme/agenda, prostituted myself as a luxury dominatrix escort, made loads of money having rich men on a leash and spanking them - but it made me realize this was not it lol :p and it made me realizie this was not me, and i finally banished that demon and got back to the only truth, i am a human being - and all other bullshit is ego games. ego = etheric parasite/demonic interference implanting thoughtforms in my mind.
>>
>>19235526
i didn't ask for a shill's opinion on anything. go find the light within and stop serving your dark puppetmasters twisted agenda.

'for there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

wanting the death of anyone is a sign of weakness and living in fear. start living in love my child.
>>
>>19235528

Nothing external can come in without being invited.

But they play fast and loose with "consent"

Example: using a Ouija board is inviting an entity in
>>
>>19235537
I never said I wished death upon anyone. And I practice living in love, constantly...especially when I have days where I die with every beat of my heart.

I wish I got paid for posting on 4chan like some other people, though.
>>
>>19235547
i know this :)

they can't destroy us
as there are evils forces so there are good forces
we are supported
the good ones, they help us every moment. at night i feel their presence as they envelop me in an impenetrable shield of light
i have almost no fear anymore
so they have almost stopped botherin me
the negs that is
as they see i am not a food source for them. they feed on fear, anxiety
they give up when you get strong enough
remember the universal law, no one can hurt you unless you give them permission
permiting feelings like anxiety and fear to enter your auric field = you just gave permission for entities to bother you
no one can mess with your will/reality unless you give them permission. but be aware as entities can get permission from you even though you are not conscious of that
which is why i declare myself free from all agreements made consciously OR unconscioysuly
>>
>>19235557

Youre envy raduats anon.

You've yet to support one thing youve you've said with even informed guesses nevermind facts.

Rellies like shill. Only used as hom denies being shill and projects..lmfao

I'm not a banana I'm just yellow with a peel.
>>
>>19235568
Radiates*
>>
>>19235557
>the potential seems less clear when we have people like Nrgiseternal A) Not killing themselves or B) Staying the fuck off of our planet

stop talking out your ass
>>
>>19235568
I envy no one.
>>
>>19235594

Youre adorable.
>>
File: Old silver.jpg (64KB, 600x356px) Image search: [Google]
Old silver.jpg
64KB, 600x356px
>>19235321
>>
>>19235621
That's kind of cute actually but you couf have just said yes.

Sean Luna, what a weak pseudonym.
>>
File: 1498757560143.gif (996KB, 334x357px) Image search: [Google]
1498757560143.gif
996KB, 334x357px
>>19235632
>>
No, there is no aversion to clarity, only you're perception of this
>>
File: 1498724603466.gif (302KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498724603466.gif
302KB, 500x500px
>>19235649
>>
>>19235644
No one else does, why should I? Even doobious saw through your facade.
>>
File: 1498610725463.gif (68KB, 300x153px) Image search: [Google]
1498610725463.gif
68KB, 300x153px
>>19235661
>>
>>19235649
Subsaharan stupid.
>>
File: 20170623_113501.png (635KB, 1264x1476px) Image search: [Google]
20170623_113501.png
635KB, 1264x1476px
>>19235666
>666

Eye c u
>>
>>19235669
No, you see what I show you
>>
File: 1498705937190.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498705937190.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>19235661
>>19235666
>im so enlitend
>i can tell whos posting on an anomynous img bard
>hurrr
>>
File: Perspective.jpg (52KB, 640x506px) Image search: [Google]
Perspective.jpg
52KB, 640x506px
>>19235685
>your assumptions are still incorrect
Perception is everything silly
>>
Wow this rp thread is amazing!
>>
File: Iseeyou.jpg (147KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Iseeyou.jpg
147KB, 640x640px
So now he realized he was being loosh-farmed

Damnit, it was just getting good
>>
File: CueDramaticMoosic.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
CueDramaticMoosic.gif
457KB, 390x293px
>>19235711
I know you are, but what am I?
>>
>>19235718
I've not provided energetic meals for quite some time now. I admire your naivete though.

It truly is bliss.
>>
ITT I have a meaningful dialogue with the 2 non not posters.

Oh and Sean Luna exposed himself once again.
>>
File: 1499045292860.jpg (87KB, 588x437px) Image search: [Google]
1499045292860.jpg
87KB, 588x437px
>>19235766
t. Snarky butthurt old man pretending not to have his balls tied in his G-string over anonymous posting
>>
File: WtfBro.png (53KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WtfBro.png
53KB, 1000x1000px
>>19235775
Sean Luna sounds kinda faggish

Who would choose a name like that?
>>
That is his real name. Your insults are a mirror of you
>>
>>19235687
>yfw people realize sometimes they're speaking to very very influential people without saying much about their identity
Truly, 4chan is a place for enlightened people.
>>
File: 20170610_182341.jpg (128KB, 745x440px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_182341.jpg
128KB, 745x440px
>>19235796
You said it, d00d
>>
File: ItDo.jpg (35KB, 398x342px) Image search: [Google]
ItDo.jpg
35KB, 398x342px
>>19235795
Mirrors are fun!
They tend to reflect

Except to those who are blind...

(Like old Nicky)
>>
What is going in this thread????
>>
>>19235792
It was assigned to him

I'm a side note it's like they don't know as him a are a dead give away.
>>
>>19235795
Yes he's a 20 year old Texan and not a 50 year old psychiatrist..lmfao

Also wrong place to samefag.
>>
File: REEEEE.gif (2MB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE.gif
2MB, 322x322px
>>19235859
English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?

Learn to proofread before getting all click happy
>>
>>19235859
Ad homs**
>>
File: MfwBobby.jpg (32KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
MfwBobby.jpg
32KB, 615x456px
>>19235868
Wait, you think He is Me?

Or that I am Him?

The audacity of your words makes my nipples jingle!
>>
>>19235877
Nazi gramarism the first page in the shill playbook.

That's why I don't post threads here, just point people in the right direction. Too little focus
>>
>>19235896
Its not nazi grammarism if i cant understand what the fuck you are saying!

"He disagress with me, so he HAS to be a shill!"

Take your fucking delusional thought processes back to your echo chamber
>>
Anyone interested in having this discussion knows where I am

It's been the opposite of real.
>>
>>19235899

If you dont lack inference this is a fruitless endeavor for you anyway. Context clues, even 5 year olds can master them
>>
>>19235900
>tfw you just called the same people you said lacked focus to your forum, not once, not twice, but 5 fucking times
>>
>>19235912
>I'm a side note it's like they don't know as him a are a dead give away.

That has no context to gives clues with when the sentence is so botched it provides no meaning.
>>
Hehe

samefag
>>
For anyone who thinks anything is going to happen on july 7th or any date near there, you are going to be sorely disappointed.

This sad old man just needs money. This recent prediction of his is just the death wails of his attempts at monetary gain through deception.
>>
>>19234923
>Except for africans.

You should know that France and Morocco are the new site of hominid origin, not Ethiopia.
>>
File: Asabove.jpg (76KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
Asabove.jpg
76KB, 500x521px
? × 3 × 7 = 1

? × 21 = 1

? = 1 ÷ 21

? = 0.047619047619047619047619047619047619047619047619047619047619...

What is important about the numbers 0 1 4 6 7 and 9?

0 is all that is
1 is ONE
4 is the cosmic number
6 is interesting for many reasons
7 is the most magically powerful number
9 is the wealthiest digit

Cont?
>>
>>19235939
It's the oldest trick in the updated book

It is a very GLPish tactic
>>
>>19235900
You're right, its been fun, but it hasn't been real fun
>>
Namefags ITT: "No, I'm special!" vs. "No, I am!"
>>
>>19234982
test
>>
>>19236673
So many snowflakes...
>>
>>19235007
you literally just learned about tripcode you dumb faggot lol
>>
File: planetary_soul_grid.jpg (168KB, 1920x914px) Image search: [Google]
planetary_soul_grid.jpg
168KB, 1920x914px
>>19235025
>The bombs in Japan weren't weapons, they were portals.
A portal that destroys a city, murders 100,000 people, and leaves behind radioactive contamination for 100 years. I'm sure whatever comes through that kind of portal sucks cosmic ball sack.

>>19235071
I've never read NRG blog, but many sites have said this week many people in government will be arrested (for pedophilia and corruption). These are supposed to be the (first) outward signs of the secret cabal collapsing and losing power.

>>19235137
>Missoula, Montana
A lot of Child Molesters and Sex Offenders in Missoula. If there's ONE place in MO infected with satanists, pedophiles, illuminatis, or the like it would be Missoula. Also in a state that is solid Red Missoula is noticeably SJW retard blue.

>>19235053
>>19235122
>>19235133
>>19235227
I don't mean to be a nigger lover but I think you have it backwards. Blacks are the natural state man (at this time) the other races have been artificially jumped ahead in development thousand of years by genetic tampering. Blacks wouldn't be so dangerous or violent if deprived of modern weaponry and agriculture. They would be few in number and barely able to make a pointy stick. (Native) Africans will be where Europeans are now, it will just take them a few more thousand years.

>>19235461
>I know, I know everyone loves cobra.
I'd love him more if he didn't sell such cheap fake shit on his site. The message sounds interesting, but he might be stealing a true(ish) message from others. The best way to sell a lie (and make a buck) is to mix it some truth.
>>
>>19237708
Haha, balls. Like human testicles. Good one!

The antimatter generated during fission detonations can be used by certain entites with FTL capabilities to alter the apparent linear timeline that corresponds to an environment's spacetime. These alterations have a deleterious effect on the memories of beings which rely on a linear time frame perspective in order to know what time it is. The damage caused by these types of detonations affect civillizations other than those found on Terra, which is why this planet has been quarantined from interstellar navigation. Proper oversight is in place. Those who operate antimatter weaponry have been shown in no uncertain terms that their weapons' guidance systems have been compromised.

Sound bite: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F0tg4E4CU70
Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=COpUUOUyJkM

It is advised not to launch additional fission tipped missiles at this time.
>>
File: multipass.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
multipass.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
>>19236192
Yes.
>>
>>19237755
Your clearance checks out, ma'am.

>>19236192
Please proceed.
>>
>>19235192
Macrobe categories has their grey areas..
>>
>>19235273
Its Kiche not Mayan and Mexica not Aztec..

The only thing connecting these peoples culturally was Tulan.Tulan or Teotihuacan influence over the Kiche imprinting aspects of their view of everything, its seen in architecture and the mythos. The Mexica were nomadic, discovered the ruins of Tula and Teotihuacan and adopting portions of their culture from remnants of surrounding satellite communities.
>>
>>19235296
Wrong. Only Nahuas (including the Mexica) spoke and speak Nahuatl. The "Azteca" were basically Chicimecs from the U.S. that migrated into Anahuac, founded a nation Mexica their descendants.
>>
>>19235186
Nope, its a intelligence and entity yes, you just showed that you speak half truths. Atomic bombs are not portals, bit they can create cracks on the wall
>>
File: KIMG0206.jpg (344KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0206.jpg
344KB, 960x540px
>>19237944
*Chichimec
>>
>>19237944
Let me correct, the U.S. Southwest in pre-Columbian times.
>>
>>19235336
What is iron in hair and rust..?
Or
What is hair dye?
>>
>>19235308
The bs is off the charts, you are a loser, Im laughing at you
>>
>>19235350
Thanks
>>
>>19234905
Hi NRG. I'm younger (19) and am really fascinated with the info you give out, real or fake. Throughout school I never learned about anything even remotely close to the stuff you talk about. Inter dimensional beings, ancient histories and technologies, conscious power, etc are very rare topics for me to stumble upon. You could say "well thats because THEY don't want you to know" or whatever, most likely there is truth in that to some extent, but even for someone very open minded and decently well educated like myself these ideas are something else entirely.

I'm sure you've been asked plenty of times but how could someone like me be truly convinced? Are we really being lied to and misled to such an absurd extent? The average person (to my knowledge) doesn't have any conception of this stuff really. Its very easy to take "the illusion" or what have you as the "true reality". I know you are sometimes secretive, sometimes you can't be outright with information, I know you've said you were trained/taught by some sort of order, but it isn't enough on its own. You can't corroborate this kind of stuff in your every day life really.

I truly do want to delve deeper and find the truth for myself but if what you say is true, you know better than most how hard it can be to devote yourself to these ideas. They're completely different from what (american) schools teach. It isn't easy for the average person to accept these things and understand the gravity of it all.

I get that its not really your job to persuade or try to convince me of anything and I'm not even sure what exactly I'd want you to say but I was hoping you could help me out. Is there any undeniable evidence? An experiment I can do myself? Please don't mistake this as wanting to be spoonfed. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
>>
File: CantHear.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CantHear.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>19237755
Big bada boom, you say?
>>
File: tumblr_m3b8vs2h4w1qaq86zo1_1280.jpg (152KB, 1280x586px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3b8vs2h4w1qaq86zo1_1280.jpg
152KB, 1280x586px
>>19238253
What's wrong with you? What you screamin' for? Every 5 minutes there's somethin', a bomb or somethin'. I'm leavin'. bzzzz.
>>
File: tumblr_n3tm08XSPB1silarro1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3tm08XSPB1silarro1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x750px
>>19238333
Oooooh Ruby Rhooooood
>>
File: rubyrhod.jpg (32KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
rubyrhod.jpg
32KB, 500x244px
>>19238355
All night long
All night long
All night long
>>
File: NbnQGOL.jpg (40KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
NbnQGOL.jpg
40KB, 1280x544px
>>19238333
The world needs saved?

Four stones?

The fuck is this shit?

LeeLoo is the Fifth Element?!?!?
>>
>>19237750
>antimatter
>nuclear fission
>>
File: benomorph_specimen.jpg (160KB, 908x540px) Image search: [Google]
benomorph_specimen.jpg
160KB, 908x540px
>>19237750
>It is advised not to launch additional fission tipped missiles at this time. /
>Those who operate antimatter weaponry have been shown in no uncertain terms that their weapons' guidance systems have been compromised.
A lot of sources have said that "Aliens" have hovered over ICBM missile silos and deactivated nuclear weapons. Some people say that earth itself has been threatened if we use (too many?/any?) nukes again hence the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty. Also the entire nuclear war thing is a meme because all our nukes would be stopped in mid air, but only the top people (above Presidents) actually know this.

>>19238485
Actually, nuclear events like fission, fusion, and decay very often produce anti-matter. This anti-matter is INSTANTLY annihilated with normal matter into neutrinos and gamma rays so it is only important to theoretical physicists, but it's there.

>>19238333
>>19238355
>>19238367
>>19238372
>>19237755
Even in the year 3000 they are still pushing the "blacked" thing, because there are STILL mostly white people left on earth who need "genetic enrichment".
>>
>>19238250
Hey, careful with NRG. He might seem impressive to someone just starting out, not to people doing this for a while though.
Some condensed advice to help you on your journey.

>You can tell who's legit and not by noticing if they are willing to change their mind about anything. If they think they got the whole truth & got it all figured out, they're not genuine. The more you learn, the more you see how much more there is to learn, the real deal is humble.
>Those who speak don't know, those who know, don't speak. People close to truth will only give you hints so you come to your own conclusions, never the full picture. Just the nature of the beast, has to be this way.
>Your own experience is key, don't just listen, do. Consider everything but believe nothing. Investigate things you would hate to be true, be careful about confirmation bias. If you pick a team, you lost already, never make things you believe what you are.

Just look into & try what you like, but always move on. You're never done. Also, practice math, it'll be very important later.
Good luck & much love.
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.