[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: hot damn.jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hot damn.jpg
37KB, 800x600px
I have been seeing a red dot flash for like a split second in my backyard at night. It's very rhythmic, it last for a second and it's small and seems to be in the center of the yard. We bought this house from a dead guy with no Heir so it's possible that they just left something out there with a red light: Like a security box or something, but I can't think of what it'd be. Furthermore, I sometimes hear tapping on my window to my bedroom, the window also looking to the backyard. That could be like one of out plants hitting it in the wind or something but it's all got me spooked.

I have had weird stuff go on in the house: I see stuff out of the corner of my eye and hear noises and have a few particular cold spots.

If you have any ideas on what this all means, please tell me.

P.S. I don't have any related pictures but at night maybe I will try to get a picture or recording, or send a picture of our backyard. IF you have any questions, please ask, given that they are related.
>>
>>19234407
They are trying to steal your stuff, you better be well prepared with a gun.
>>
No one is stealing anything.
I do not have a gun but I often times sleep with a bat.
>>
>>19234407
Spooky stuff
>>
Spooky stuff happening. My dish washer got pulled open. I'm spooped but I did leave it slightly open (possibly, maybe I am just justifying myself) so it could have been that.
>>
>>19234407
>Guys there's something with a flashing light in my yard
>I thought I'd ask /x/ instead of just walking out there in the daytime to just fucking look for myself
>>
provide proof or fuck off.
>>
>>19234407
>something out there with a red light: Like a security box or something
Have you considered walking into your backyard in the day and looking?

If there is nothing there, that would be spooky.
>>
I have before, and I found something that may be able to it, it's this weird black thingy, it looks like the back of a remote. I don't see anything on it that could give off red but I didn't look at it for long. The real thing is that it's where the red light comes from and it's mechanical so it would make sense for it to make a red light.

Other than that, nothing. I'll send a picture of it tomorrow if I can.
>>
>>19236928
>it's this weird black thingy, it looks like the back of a remote
well, remove it from the yard and see if the light still appears at night.
>>
>>19234407
1/5 pasta
>>
>>19236953
I can't let myself believe anything he says after that post
>>
oh man, I am getting a lot of hate and they are probably right. Chances are I am just over reacting. Sorry about wasting everyone's time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.