[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Central American Superstition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: central_america_map.gif (60KB, 728x721px) Image search: [Google]
central_america_map.gif
60KB, 728x721px
Hello /x/,
I didn't really know where to post this, but I guess this applies to this board. So I was just wondering why beaners are so superstitious. My mom comes from El Salvador, and her and her family are superstious af. In my experience, they strongly believe in demons, and spiritual warfare. I've made contact with almost every major ethnicity (I'm from Miami) and in my experience, none are as superstitious as Central Americans. So, what do you all think about their superstition?
>inb4 /pol/
>inb4 beaners are just dumb.
>>
>>19234352
North America was like that too (native americans had a shit ton of spiritual folk lore) till the white man came around with his science. Because of western medicine any alternative remedies and ideas are looked down upon in the USA but pretty much everyone else in the world is into superstition. You could argue central and south america might have had ancient ayy lmao contact and other shit like a hollow earth opening in south america but idk, I think it's just cause they didn't double down on the hardcore scientific thinking
>>
I'm from El Salvador and here people with an education no longer believe in that kind of stuff for obvious reasons, hell, theyre not even that religious anymore. But yeah people from the rural zones who are poor as fuck still believe in that kind of shit, it's obvious why, they lack education so they know no better.
>>
>>19234711
Yeah, that's a load of bullshit. You can find witchcraft all over Central America. Just do a Google search.
>>
Its part of the local culture. Mayans, Aztecs, Nahualts, Quiches beleived d in spirits... all desendents beleive in some sort of spirits.. . thats why we are so relegious .... we either beleive in spirits or some sort of god.
>>
>>19234884
this, it's probably the poverty.

really poor and rural people in the USA are equally if not more weird, and they have their own systems of redneck magic that have been passed down for generations.
>>
>>19234352
Migrants from atlantis moved to central america about 10,000BC. Atlanteans had advanced technology. Genetic engineering. Some branches of science were far along. They were modern people living in ancient times. Some were migrants from offworld. When Atlantis fell, so did the advanced technology. They passed down their knowledge generation after generation. 8,000 years later, many ancient religions were formed, ancient cultures descended, from the Atlanteans.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.