[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Journey and your current "answer"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Unknown.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
Have been through a lot of intense research which has changed my view of basically everything multiple times so I thought it would be interesting to hear the journey of others.

Obviously discussion is welcome

> Parents into (at the time) crazy conspiracy theories. Forced to research a couple of topics. > Find many to be true.
> Start going in /pol/. Jew hate is the truth.
> Find out how monotheistic religions today are based on pagan religions of earlier times
> Go to /x/ and research occult/pagan religion
> Read about the story of Judah and the Levites.
> Never researched Babylon and found a random link.
> Learned about the start of pagan religion/cultures

> Current:
> Believe in the one true god/creator
> Believe in harmony with everything
> Believe in the descendants of Cain, the Levites, the Jews who corrupt the world in order to, what i theorize, attain something like godhood.
>>
>>19234196
> Believe in the one true god/creator
I'm not saying that religious people are stupid... But they are. Not a single proof of God's existance yet you believe these ancient fairy tales...
>>
>>19234196
Though i believe i can relate
It's just that my research has led me to believe that he is a thing.
I still am skeptical since I do not like the thought of blind faith.
Never said i was done with my journey either
>>
>>19234253
Missclicked

>>19234231
>>
File: saturncult.jpg (494KB, 1556x1002px) Image search: [Google]
saturncult.jpg
494KB, 1556x1002px
>>19234253
Hmm I had a similar journey to you
>Be fat, discover /fit/
>Learn social skills, get ripped, all going good
>Hear about /pol/ and how they always invade /fit/ but check it
>Learn about pizza gate and make the connections and research myself
>Learn about satanists everywhere and research why they beleive it
>All leads back to Gensis and Gnostisicsm
>Make a choice, either believe that Lucifer is the True God, or Jesus Christ is the Son of God
I chose the Right Hand Path and never been happier. ANy Road you take, it will lead to Moral Relativsim, then the creator question, then what is the true Religion. All roads from there will Lead to Chrisitanity, it does not Hide the truth. Then you have to make a decision, to believe in the Devil's lies or Trust in Jesus
>>
>>19234797
Cool :D
Good for you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.