[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faith Mantooth aka The Dog Lady

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: Mantooth.jpg (212KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Mantooth.jpg
212KB, 1200x1800px
So I was browsing some true crime related stuff when I stumbled upon a google group.

Some posts by a "Faith Mantooth" got my interest since they seemed off.
One post is especially macabre where "she" admits to killing dogs at a dog daycare center "with anti-rabies and distemper vaccines".
I checked the addresses and yes indeed, there is/was a Faith Mantooth living there and the other address is the place of the Doggie Central facility.

cont.
>>
Once you search for Faith Mantooth in relation to Doggie Central you find news about accounts of negligence and even accusations against Faith aka "The Dog Lady" of murdering dogs.

http://ktla.com/2014/06/21/dog-found-reunited-with-owner-nearly-2-months-after-escaping-from-culver-city-boarding-facility/

http://doggiecentralkilledourdog.blogspot.co.at/

cont.
>>
What is weird tho is that apparently Faith died on November 15th 2014. All these posts are from 2017.
So who is this person pretending to be Faith Mantooth, someone from her family living with guilt, one disgruntel pet owner that lost their dog in the daycare?

Inb4 not /x/ related, well I had my fun checking this out.
>>
The blog where a pair inform on the death of their dogs at Doggie Central

"Jack ended up running up the on-ramp to the 405 freeway, a few blocks away, in rush-hour traffic and getting struck in the head by a vehicle, causing him to die immediately (we are told). This all happened within 15 minutes of us dropping off our dogs at Doggie Central and entrusting them to Faith Mantooth's reputation...."
>>
"To make matters worse, Faith Mantooth or Doggie Central did not attempt to contact us for over 8 hours after this incident occurred. We were half way across the country when we finally got the call from Faith Mantooth as to what happened. Faith Mantooth also did not make any attempt whatsoever to contact our emergency contact, who at least would have done the right thing and informed us of this tragic event before we got on a plane over 3 hours after this incident occurred." .... "The real evidence of her lack of concern is that Faith Mantooth (The Dog Lady) did not reprimand or fire the employees who were directly responsible for this series of negligent and completely senseless acts. In fact, the responsible staff members were both at work the very next morning. I'm also sure (and have confirmed with existing clients) that Faith Mantooth did not decline further patronage from the long-time client who wrongfully held the lobby door open after repeated requests by patrons to close the door. Her lack of sincerity was made crystal clear to us by the fact that Faith Mantooth has been late to each and every in-person meeting we scheduled with her to discuss this ordeal and has been entirely untimely and unresponsive to phone calls and emails from us. At first, we were so distraught and confused about our loss that we felt somewhat of a sadness bond with Faith Mantooth because she genuinely seemed upset and concerned, but then it became apparent to us that it wasn't genuine at all -- she is more of a business person and isn't really around at the facility much, and simply does not want to be bothered with having to make any changes to address the shortcomings of Doggie Central."
>>
bumping with another post found on a Dog Forum

what is also odd is that all the posts seem recent from the last 2-3 month of 2017.
Why would impersonate her now, 3 years after her passing.
>>
So...
We got someone impersonating a dead woman three years after she passed out?
/x/-worthy!
>>
>>19233524
go worship some cards or something
>>
>>19233524

I knew I'm gonna get shittalked for posting this. I stated in the 3rd post that I simply stumbled upon something weird and thought of sharing it on a boring Sunday.
>>
Bump, this is some quality intrigue
>>
>>19233395
Its her ghost trying to reconcile all she's done
>>19233549
Thanks this was a breath of fresh air compared to half the shit on this board
>>
Wow, a genuine mystery, on my /x/?
My theory - she had some written confessions or a journal that her family came into possession of, and now they're using her name online to publicize it without garnering too much attention to themselves.
>>
Checked bit the Yelp reviews of the dog place out. Is still up but under a different owner, the mistreatment of dogs there was a common thing .
What is def. interesting is that the 28th June post states the exact method of killing the dogs. God knows how many she put down, the more amazing that the place got never shut down. Apparently this Faith was a Labrador breeder as well.

Now why would anyone impersonate a random cold-hearted bitch suddenly 3 years after her death. The email in the second post seems sketchy too.
>>
interesting bread OP, but i have no idea so just gonna bump
>>
File: YNgmlTp.gif (2MB, 380x280px) Image search: [Google]
YNgmlTp.gif
2MB, 380x280px
>>19233524
I didn't mean to be ironic...
I find it interesting
>>
>>19234249
I read your post and didn't think you were being sarcastic, anon.
>>
File: 1492233914994.jpg (77KB, 607x407px) Image search: [Google]
1492233914994.jpg
77KB, 607x407px
Turbobump for a real mystery
>>
Bump, if someone finds her email, post it and I'll message her
>>
>>19233549
It's a good share. Better than most of the threads on here.
>>
>>19234498

OP here,
the email to all of the 2017 posts is medlab485 at gmail dot com, which doesnt sound trustworthy to begin with.
>>
bump for email results
>>
>>19234498

bump, do it fagg
>>
File: gftVa50S0y99rwsD3UYA_Tonysmall.jpg (11KB, 220x270px) Image search: [Google]
gftVa50S0y99rwsD3UYA_Tonysmall.jpg
11KB, 220x270px
>>19238241
>>19238433
Any time now
>>
>>19234498
At least post what you sent. I dunno about the rest of these guys, but I'm not actually expecting her to reply, I'm just curious what you wanted to say to her.
>>
OP here, sorry i havent contributed more but I still care. If this is still up by tomorrow I will create some throwaway email account and write that Faith Mantooth personally.
I thought of pretending to know her, unaware of her passing.
>>
Bump for OP
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.