[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 92

File: 1497949736888.png (402KB, 736x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497949736888.png
402KB, 736x720px
Hello. This is a vampire thread and we can discuss them over the next days.

Do vampires exist? Do they exist in the way we envision them? How does a normal human become a vampire? Please post all the info you have on vampires.

>List (from Bruce)
http://www.m-hikari.com/ams/ams-2013/ams-9-12-2013/strielkowskiAMS9-12-2013.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jure_Grando
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sava_Savanovic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Paole
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_vampire_panic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematophagy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aplastic_anemia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_immortality

>Scripture Of Delphi
http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/vampire-origin.html

>Last, archived thread
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19213383
>>
>>19233328
Vampire threads are cursed threads
>>
File: 9822dcd44beae45d12d06c7ecf1a998f.jpg (344KB, 1800x1122px) Image search: [Google]
9822dcd44beae45d12d06c7ecf1a998f.jpg
344KB, 1800x1122px
>>19233349
Cursed with EXCELLENCE!

Anyway I forgot adding the right last, archived thread link: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19220660

Not that it really matters.
>>
pozdrav svima, ima li nekih vampira trenutno u srbiji koji bi bili raspolozeni za sastanak?
>>
>>19233417
>Greetings to everyone, are there some vampires currently in serbia who would be in the mood for the meeting?
>>
>>19233417
Not in Serbia but in Kosovo. Lets meet there
>>
>>19233484
Are you a vampire?
>>
>>19233492
Not interested in degenerates
>>
No they do not really exist. But I think there is a subculture of people who are in to vampires.Do not ingest blood. you can get diseases such as hiv or hepatitis.
>>
>>19233502
>No they do not really exist
Proof?
>>
>>19233502
Speaking of HIV and hepatitis...

If vampires existed, would they be able to catch diseases? And if so, they probably went extinct in the 80s.
>>
>>19233496
Why do you offer a meeting then? You replied in English so I did the same.
>>
File: 1498349360753.jpg (174KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498349360753.jpg
174KB, 640x640px
>>19233513
Why would they drink from druggies and gay people though if they were aware?
>>
>>19233514
Are you saying you are degenerate?

>>19233513
What if goverment created HIV to kill of vampires and not gays?
:thinking:
>>
>>19233533
>Are you saying you are degenerate?
I'm not.
>>
>>19233527
Because druggies and gay people wouldn't exactly be missed (during the centuries before the 21st and late 20th, anyway).
>>
>>19233546
I still don't believe that vampires actually regularly kill people, it so inefficient.
>>
>>19233527
Did you create the tumblr page from yesterday thread?
>>
>>19233564
If they ever existed, I seriously doubt they still exist today. But in the event they did, your theory would make sense. I don't believe they'd kill regularly, but it's possible that some of them would do it for reasons other than necessity, in the same way certain humans do with animals or even other humans.
>>
File: RR3BWAx.jpg (30KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
RR3BWAx.jpg
30KB, 394x394px
>>19233573
I don't know? Did I? Forgive me friend, I have a bad memory. Well whatever happened, I got the mail survey guys IP and location.

>>19233579
Oh yes, I'm sure it would happen here and there that they do kill someone... just not regularly or always.

And besides that, if they are immortal and do not age, I doubt they can be affected by disease at all? Maybe HIV was the governments attempt to kill vampires though.
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96KB, 724x720px
>>19233605
>don't know? Did I? Forgive me friend, I have a bad memory. Well whatever happened, I got the mail survey guys IP and location

Does it really works? Because I clicked that too. Do you know my location now? Post it (censored jzst in case you are not bullshitting
>>
>>19233328
would you get a bj from a vampire?
>>
>>19233655
Only if it was a cute girl,why?
>>
>>19233636
Sure it works. Though I mean no harm and don't snoop into it unless I have a certain goal or think the person needs to be knocked down a notch. The person in question always asked with so much arrogance and self-obsession, calling other people doggies and Renfields... but then he just clicks any link like a child.

If you want to keep your identity hidden so badly, as the vampires supposedly do, that's just dumb.

Well in your case I would say it was:
Chrome, Android, Czech Republic (3*.1**.***.2*0)

Generally what you can do is get the persons address and full name from the provider like law enforcement does it, but it's not easy at all. Definitely possible though.

>>19233655
No, I don't want to engage in sexual activities with vampires.
>>
>>19233679
>Chrome, Android, Czech Republic (3*.1**.***.2*0)
Ah so I clicked it my phone and not pc.
Pretty sure that provider would tell you to fuck off tho,unless you are cop
>>
File: pf9hqQ2vi1sbdij5o1_500.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pf9hqQ2vi1sbdij5o1_500.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>19233692
>Pretty sure that provider would tell you to fuck off tho,unless you are cop

Of course, like I said it wouldn't be easy. You can't just walk in there and ask.

But you can do it through illegal ways. Bribing for example, especially in countries like... Croatia.
>>
>>19233703
So when you are going to Croatia to see if he is a real deal?
Just watch out for border guard or they will put you into refugee camp :^)
>>
>>19233605
>>19233636
why is everyone using weeb avatars now??
>>
>>19233764
I dont know.
So about the BJ..
>>
>>19233757
>So when you are going to Croatia to see if he is a real deal?

I would go if I knew he wasn't a mentally ill roleplayer and I had the exact address. But travelling all the way to Split, bribing some guy to give me his address/name, just to sit in front of a rundown place of a kid who roleplays on 4chan for 4 years? Not sure if worth the effort.

It sure would be humiliating though. If I go at all (which is very doubtful) I would go when it's colder, so like in October.

>>19233764
I use them to make it easier to tell apart who's talking and to make the thread more colorful, but I can also trip again. Also anime is part of 4chan if you like it or not, daily reminder.
>>
>>19233783
If you go bring some friend please.

Btw I was browsing some summoning threads in preparation for Great act of autism 2017 and saw you mentioned few times. I had no idea you are so infamous on /x/
>>
File: eyes.png (71KB, 847x283px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
71KB, 847x283px
Oh also! I found older posts of you when I was reading through the archive about some... encounter in a club. I was happy to see that your interest from 2014 is still there. Pic related.

Also, the OP text of that thread was funny. Here's my favorite quotes:
>i seen this guy who was strangely attractive (i am not gay) something was drawing about him
>(...) i instantly said sorry man i aint gay i hope i didn't give you the wrong vibe.
>(...) He asked if anything else. I said somewhat drawn to you, then i started ranting saying i wasn't gay sorry man.

Full story and thread in question: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14629029
>>
File: 1498703403737.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1498703403737.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>19233804
Knife Wielding Bird. I love that name.

>Great act of autism 2017

Autism pride all day every day for us. About the being infamous, there's also a few people (though I feel that kind of stopped in the last weeks) who stalked me and impersonated me a lot, so not everything that looks like me, is me.
>>
>>19233831
I don't know if she's dead, it's possible. But 4chan and the Internet in general are just a whole pit of lies and imitation. You should delete that picture though (at least the H*** part) because the guy is a permaban evading troll and they could purge our thread for it. I'm not even going to write his name.
>>
>>19233328
>Do vampires exist?
yes but there are very few of them (or possibly none) at this moment
>Do they exist in the way we envision them?
not exactly
>How does a normal human become a vampire?
pact with a demon

Basically they are humans who serve demons. They are granted strength, durability, arcane abilities, etc. In exchange they must obey their master and offer him tribute in human blood (which is why animal or substitute/synthetic blood won't work). If they don't they die. They get weak when they interact with wards/prayers/charms because of their affiliation with demons.

>what about sun, garlic, etc
Those are pseudo vampires. Humans who perform a pact with a vampire instead of a demon. They get much lower strength and are riddled with allergies because vampires are not strong enough to sustain them. Since they never interacted with a demon, they are not vulnerable to religious stuff.
>>
>>19233856
If it's "just" a demon pact why would there be no vampires at all right now? Because there's plenty of people infatuated with demons, more than vampires for sure.

Also, where does your knowledge come from?
>>
I'm pretty sure all cases of vampirism were dealt with proper punishment during the inquisitorial times along with lycanthropy.

That said, no living or undead cases exist save for a few skeletons the vatican has for research purposes.
>>
>>19233884
That was the great purge of the inferior vampires. They just caught all the weak and dumb ones during the inquisitorial times. The best vampires survived.
>>
>>19233874
>Also, where does your knowledge come from?
i'm a trusted member of a sect i can't disclose too much about

>why would there be no vampires
because there are actually very few demons. people think that there are hundreds/infinite of them like angels, but there are fewer than 30. and they are not petty enough to look out people praying to them to make them vampires. they will only do it for special humans and special occassions
>>
File: Alien Muses.jpg (43KB, 592x800px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Muses.jpg
43KB, 592x800px
>>19233892

I am pretty sure vampiric cases do not happen anymore in europe, aside from the homosexual community which has links to gothic fashion.
>>
File: 1499013132559.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499013132559.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>19233896
And why would you not be able to disclose too much? It's not like you're actually giving hard evidence and your words are just that of many, many other people on the Internet. There would be no harm for you or your sect.

> special humans and special occassions

So... give me some examples, please. What would be a special human or a special occasion worthy of a demons attention?

>>19233907
Well you have to understand that no one really believes anything supernatural is real. The world is full of colorful, human freaks with crazy eyes, fangs and styles. You could meet a vampire tomorrow and know for a FACT it was a vampire, they prove it to you. But then what? You post about it online? You tell your friends? No one cares.

That insane amount of mentally ill people, skepticism and fake stories everywhere on this world makes vampires almost immune to being detected and confirmed.

Also, some countries still take vampires REALLY seriously, check this out: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2239072/Vampire-Sava-Savanovic-loose-Serbian-local-council-issues-public-health-warning.html
>>
>>19233923
*anything supernatural is real.

Let me correct or add, I mean anything supernatural like THAT is real. A lot of people kind of believe in ghosts or omens, but that's about it. Good luck finding people who genuinely believe immortal vampires exist.
>>
>>19233812
Whatever. You sound like a bit of a cunt.
>>
>>19233923
>You could meet a vampire tomorrow and know for a FACT it was a vampire, they prove it to you.

I come from a family of grave robbers and my uncle from my grandfather's side, took the bones of the dead to make buttons and never once a corpse rose and bit him.

Also, why so obsessed with vampire cases?
>>
>>19233923
>What would be a special human or a special occasion worthy of a demons attention?
i will give you one instance: a human taking a missions from a demon to prove his loyalty or potential.
this could be as simple as an assassination of a troublesome figure, to as extreme as killing thousands of people with your own hands in the demon's name.

>why would you not be able to disclose too much?
you probably know about datamining on 4chan, right? if i give you too much info and the wrong person gets it, i won't only doom myself but i will also cause trouble to my sect and its' cause.
>>
>>19233907
>vampiric cases do not happen anymore in europe
Well how do we make Europe vampire again then?

>>19233923
I think the Serbs are spreading this to boost tourism. Its a local attraction after al

l>>19233836
So you are not kamaráds in /x/ posting?
Also regarding the eye pic not everyone who posted that has to be me. I shitposted with it on /int/ in "post you eyes" threads few times. Always got me replies
>>
>>19233937
I do not believe that vampires are rotting corpses or disfigured, raping fiends... simply because it would make it even less likely for them to exist at all. They would be very easy to spot, couldn't blend in and thus their chance at survival would be tiny.

All these horror stories about vampires would actually help the kind of average (or beautiful) looking vampire who blends in flawlessly next to his prey in cities. No one suspects a thing.

>I come from a family of grave robbers

Also, that's pretty metal. You're selling real skulls?

>Also, why so obsessed with vampire cases?

I just am, no specific reason.
>>
Anyways Andreas Moeller is the main benefactor for the cases of vampirism ceasing to exist since she became obssessed by it and wanted to know the truth.
Long story short, there were no vampires and desecration of corpses was forbidden.
>>
>>19233941
So, are all demons of evil and edgy nature then?

And no, I don't know about datamining. But I still don't see what you could possibly say that would cause a lot of trouble.

>>19233948
>I think the Serbs are spreading this to boost tourism

Good point! A lot of them possibly do boost it for the tourists and money, but I think especially on the country side they also believe genuinely in vampiric entities and witchcraft.
>>
>>19233965
From that article
>Archaeologists recently found 3,000 Czech graves, for example, where bodies had been weighed down with rocks to prevent the dead emerging from their tombs.

Neat. I think they found out from their bones that they were just darkling merchants who came to the wrong neighbour hood.
>>19233935 obviously is not me
>>
>>19233956
Kek. Andreas is a male name and the guy who created the painting. Andreas Moeller is a dude. The woman on the picture is called archduchess Maria Theresia.
>>
Vampires don't exist anymore simply because if they do exist, there would be a vampire hunter sect in the vatican.
>>
>>19233973
Most corpse fear mongering came from natural decay like finger nails appearing to grow after death from the skin receding, so many corpses were pinned down like that
>>
>>19233978
What if the vampires have an arrangement with the vatican though? Vatican always wants power after all.

>>19233973
I know it wasn't you! The guy didn't even try to be convincing. :^)

>darkling merchants

Hoh boy.
>>
>>19233965
>So, are all demons of evil and edgy nature then?
not all of them, but as you guessed they are much more inclined to act in a dark way. and they hate most humans.

>But I still don't see what you could possibly say that would cause a lot of trouble
if i give an exact name, exact example or exact number and some guy who is into this business finds it, he will know that it is the real thing and will aggressively try to locate me. if he's an enemy he will try to destroy my allies, if he's an ally he will get me executed for whistle blowing.
>>
>>19233994
Well, sounds like you're leading quite the exciting life if any of this is real. Any general advice if someone wants to become a vampire how to approach the situation?
>>
>>19233989
>What if the vampires have an arrangement with the vatican though? Vatican always wants power after all.

Never thought of that. But I'm pretty sure the church would hunt them. Anyway this is a myth mostly close to orthodox church than catholic church. Catholic don't fear the vampire that much since very few cases happened unless it's the plague then vampirism was a epidemic along with the hordes of undead.
>>
File: Carmilla.jpg (724KB, 1287x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Carmilla.jpg
724KB, 1287x1500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt-AOB3RTEA
>>
>>19233989
Darkie= africa
Darkling = middle east

I think
>>
>>19234028
Watching.

>>19234035
Darkling sounds cute overall. It's also a term that goths use for eachother or something like that.
>>
>>19234003
i can't tell you how exactly to get in contact with a demon and the truth is that there is no real "right" way. but a lot of the things posted here are surprisingly accurate for a board accused of being 100% larpers.

if you fail to find something online (unlikely), try looking for sects. i got into all this by following a buddy into a satanic ritual for shits and giggles and i ended up grabbing the tiger by its' tail.

>if someone wants to become a vampire
i see that you are quite interested in this, but believe me when i say that there are much more interesting things and practices than vampirism.
also being a vampire is about being so loyal to a demon that you become stronger to serve him, not about "vampires are cool". if you somehow get in contact with a demon and he/she realizes your intentions you might be killed on the spot.
>>
File: 1498442194853.jpg (466KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498442194853.jpg
466KB, 900x900px
>>19234052
I don't want to be a vampire or learn about vampires because I think it's cool. Don't even know what it actually means to be a vampire because there are so many different interpretations. It's an inner calling and a feeling that demands to be fulfilled. (Or, even more likely, just mundane amental illness that expresses itself that way in my thoughts.)

Hence why I have to decline when people suggest or offer "cooler" things than being a vampire.

>but a lot of the things posted here are surprisingly accurate for a board accused of being 100% larpers.

Are they, though? I made the opposite experience in all these years on this board.
>>
I say we stake the evil bastards till they are ash.
Ya can never be too sure.
>>
>>19234092
If vampires don't kill people and only take "donations" they are not doing anything wrong or evil.
>>
>>19234042
>It's also a term that goths use for eachother or something like that
It is? Dammit I will have to think up something new.. Just when I thought that Indonesians could be "jungle darklings".

Please let me know what the video is about and if its interesting. I cant watch it at work
>>
>>19234066
>It's an inner calling and a feeling that demands to be fulfilled
i might be wrong on this, but don't expect to ever do anything on this exact subject just by being online and occasionally buying some materials online to do experiments. you are probably going to have to associate with people and do some [spoiler]controversial[/spoiler] things

>Are they, though? I made the opposite experience in all these years on this board.
i am not a regular here like you, but other than those memes and larping i have occasionally seen people talking about things like creation, demons and paranormal incidents in an accurate (atleast the way i learned them) way. don't get too disappointed, this place is not pure BS.
>>
>>19234104
> they are not doing anything wrong or evil.
>Vampire

They evil!
>>
>>19234109
It's kind of calming to play in the background as like creepy myths but not urgent for you to listen to.

>>19234118
Fair enough. You have a different understanding of what vampires really are and I found it interesting.
>>
>>19234118
Bullshit. This neckbeard is a larping fag.
>>
File: suca.png (377KB, 547x699px) Image search: [Google]
suca.png
377KB, 547x699px
>>19234201
If they do evil things... yes. If they don't. No!
>>
File: 1480912434086.png (654KB, 673x535px) Image search: [Google]
1480912434086.png
654KB, 673x535px
>>19234208
Hey I know that Im cool and everything but you dont really have to fake being me. Im one of a kind and second to none.
Cunt

>>19234212
What if they have different morals than us. Maybe WE are vile to them!
>>
>>19234212
The longer you live, the more crimes you've comitted. Imagine the atrocities it witnessed, the wars it fought, the things it did to stay undead.
>>
>>19234233
>Cunt

I agree.

>>19234238
If you keep your sanity and you're aware that what you have done wasn't always right then that's fine, no? You're making a good point though. I guess it would become harder to stay "pure" with age but I also believe that you can lead a noble life even as a vampire.

But the average human isn't really that pure anyway... We thrive on the death and suffering of animals and other, less fortunate humans.
>>
>>19234261
>But the average human isn't really that pure anyway... We thrive on the death and suffering of animals
I disagree. Thats not really something evil. Would you blame wolf for eating sheep?
>>
File: 1498865009713.jpg (51KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
1498865009713.jpg
51KB, 500x725px
>>19234370
I didn't say it's evil per se, but it's not very pure either. More like a foggy grey? Inbetween good and evil.

>Would you blame wolf for eating sheep?

No, but when animals kill other animals for food, they do as they must in order to survive at all; they have no other choice in the matter. Looking to nature to base your morals on is also pretty flawed and dangerous.

Animals rape, mothers kill babies, they shit and fuck in public. Why is it bad for us humans to kill humans or rape children if chimps kill chimps and rape? Would you blame them?

But again, I'm not saying a human is EVIL because they eat meat and use products that come from the slave work of poor humans, I would just not call them pure or good. They are grey, and I am grey.
>>
>>19234393
>No, but when animals kill other animals for food, they do as they must in order to survive at all; they have no other choice in the matter.
I dont believe you can live healthy life without exploiting animals sadly. Sure you can be vegetarian but you would still need to eat eggs/dairy. Being vegan is full retard in my opinion.

>Animals rape, mothers kill babies, they shit and fuck in public. Why is it bad for us humans to kill humans or rape children if chimps kill chimps and rape? Would you blame them?
Well we are more than animals. We got higher inteligence and things like conscience so we are able to tell if something is wrong. Dietary requirements are different thing. We need certain things that we just cant get from plant sources only.

I dont see it as good or evil. Just something that nature set and we have to roll with it. Does that makes sense? Its getting late and Im tired.

That being said big animal farms producting tons of meat daily are disgusting. I prefer meat from small farms where animals grow up naturally,together with other animals and actually see daylight and spent some time outside,unlike animals from big breeding farms. Hunt is even better. Animal is able to live its happy animal life and do animal things and then one day it is (hopefuly) painlessly killed without even suspecting anything.
>>
File: 24.jpg (104KB, 716x380px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
104KB, 716x380px
Alright for those of you unaware, a contact of mine's uncle died leaving him his computer which he reported had strange stuff on vampires, which I will now relate to you and elaborate on anything you may ask about it.

Just a note, his uncle wrote for a hobby, and was not much of an adventurous guy, leading a very boring life. His computer also had documents on several other bizarre and unrelated things. So the information is almost definitely fictional, but it's nice stuff nevertheless.
>>
>>19234519
>I dont believe you can live healthy life without exploiting animals sadly.
>Does that makes sense? Its getting late and Im tired.

You absolutely can though, there's several studies on it and how you can cover pretty much everything (besides B12) very easily with a vegan diet. I was vegan for one year too and had no issues, but it doesn't matter. It's not about vampires anyway.

I see your point either way and agree with the big animal farm cancer.

>>19234531
Cool! I'm ready.
>>
>>19234531
To begin with, I'll start with how vampires are made. I'll go into origins later as its a different topic, but to make a vampire is similar to most depictions. Vampirism is essentially a virus in this scenario, so in order to turn you must come into contact with vampire blood. Once in contact with it, your bodies anti-bodies will fight it off like any other virus. If it is successful, you live life normally, if not then you will begin your transformation. Higher doses will give you higher chances of infection. Also, theoretically, you could be turned just from a mosquito that had come into contact with a vampire.
>>
>>19234568
Now once infected, assuming the anti-bodies fail to destroy the virus, the body goes through changes. The first is the infection targeting your skeletal structure, or more specifically the bone marrow. Once infected you will then produce the vampire blood cells as I will call them. Then the blood cells and virus will spread and slowly begin changing your body physiology. Things like proper blood digestion and mental changes are what morph. At this point, you are essentially a vampire as the your anti-bodies are useless. This process continues for ages and I will call 'vampire aging' for reasons I will explain further.
>>
>>19234600
Now some traits/powers of a vampire. With the new cells comes things like increased regeneration, high pain-tolerance, and an extremely powerful defense against diseases,toxins,poisons, etc. You also now can digest blood and the cells will convert it into almost everything you need. As you continue 'vampire aging' , you can live off blood exclusively, though the downside is that now you will be required to ingest blood due to problems of the virus creating it's own cells.

Some downsides besides the aforementioned blood requirement is a weakness to UV radiation. Initially, it will only cause minor discomfort, but at later times in life can cause your blood to literally boil inside you body.

Aging works like this. You are now immortal to the affects of aging, but as old cells die and are replaced with infected cells, you begin to become less and less human as time goes on, until you look like a monster. Mentally you still have your faculty despite minor changes.

>>19234608
It's mostly behavioral patterns that change. Not things like memories or to a small extent emotions. I'll touch up on that soon.
>>
>>19234618
Now we'll touch up on vampire hierarchy/ecosystem. This is also where most of the mental changes are in effect. Irnonicalkly enough, in this version Vampires do NOT like other vampires. It's like cats, they are very territorial almost. That being said there is a sort of chain that is followed. Though not fully understood, all vampires MUST follow any order of their 'parent' or the vampire that's blood caused them to be turned. There is also a strange link where a vampire can always detect whether its parent is alive (and the parent can do the same with their 'child') and all vampires can tell if you still have a connection to you parent. Socially, a vampire who still has a parent is considered lower to any without, no matter what. Once the parent is gone, status is decided by how many 'children' you have.

Age has little to no effect on status. Some respect elders highly, others don't really care.
>>
Now the last thing I'll go over before I open for any questions is
>Why aren't there more? Why haven't they taken over?
Simple enough, it comes down to how rare the disease is, and the nature of vampires against themselves. Infection is never guaranteed, and some people are just immune to the virus. With that in mind, and secrecy involved, it's very dangerous to turn a human. Another component is that it's always a risk on whether or not your child will turn on you or find a way to turn on you. So Vampires are extremely selective of who they pick. Mathematically speaking, it's also dangerous to have to many as chances of being back-stabbed increase with numbers. Funnily enough, the number one killer for vampires ARE vampires in this.

Ok, that's about the gist of everything, Hope you enjoyed what I found, even if it was unintentional larp.
>>
>>19234658
Thanks for posting all of this, I really enjoyed it and it had a few pretty unique traits that are not touched on a lot here otherwise. So you read the original text and you still stand by your impression that it's very likely just fictional?

Also, one question:

>Age has little to no effect on status. Some respect elders highly, others don't really care.

Did I understand right that age doesn't make you more powerful, it just turns you more monstrous by looks?
>>
>>19234663
>that it's very likely just fictional?
It sounds believable enough but the circumstances around the text itself don't really add up to it being true,

>Did I understand right that age doesn't make you more powerful, it just turns you more monstrous by looks?
Sort of. As the cells progress, the effects do get more potent, so better regeneration and higher weakness to UV radiation. But other than that it does just make you look more monstrous.
>>
>>19234618
>you begin to become less and less human as time goes on, until you look like a monster.

How long does it take and what changes happen to you? What will you look like?
>>
File: 1fFTE6l.png (429KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
1fFTE6l.png
429KB, 451x619px
>>19234677
Ah, yes. Because I would find it confusing if age made them distinctly more powerful yet it would have only little effect on status. Adds up like this though.

>It sounds believable enough but the circumstances around the text itself don't really add up to it being true,

I like how this random, old guys texts are more plausible and interesting than 99% of what our resident LARPers can come up with...
>>
>>19234698
>How long does it take
It varies between person to person, with variables such as current age and health in consideration. It described the minimum of 300 years and the max as 700.

>what changes happen to you? What will you look like?
Your skin begins to turn gray, your eyes red and you lose all body hair. You also look more vascular due to loss of fat.
>>
>tfw I was thinking about writing a vampire novel myself, using all believable stuff I've found on them
>tfw it sounds way to similar to what is being described here
>>
>>19234726
You were amazing in the first Die Hard.

The other ones, not so much.
>>
>>19234766
There's more to novels than just the details anon. It's not like there is a story here. And not to be insensitive, but he IS dead anyways. Don't let your dreams be memes.

>>19234775
I feel I did a pretty good job in Live Free or Die Hard at the very least.
>>
>>19234784
I watch Die Hard every Christmas.

Shame about Alan Rickman.
>>
>>19234618
So how do you kill vampire?
Is silver doing anything extra against them?
>>
>>19234794
It didn't touch up on it at all really. From what is described though, sounds like you can just kill em the same way as any other human. It didn't mention anything about traditional weaknesses other than the sun and blood thirst.
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>19234807
>>19234794
You just cut off the head with a katana.
>>
>>19234807
Can they survive on non human blood?
Where are they hiding? Young ones among humans,old and monstrous somewhere in wild? What are they eating there?
>>
>>19233328

>the vegans of the dark side

Did they mention that they drink blood?
>>
>>19234845
but do I need SILVER katana?
>>
>>19234849
>Can they survive on non human blood?
Yes. The closer to the state they are in however makes it easier it convert into the proper energy apparently. A human will always be better than an animal, and a vampire will always be better than a human.

>Where are they hiding?
Young ones lives are pretty unhindered. They become night owls like any normal human. Older ones without children hide out in the wild and hunt beasts an such until they die. They usually don't last long. Old ones with "children" usually stay in home basements, storage units, or even a castle on the top of a hill, playing a very political like game to stay alive and get what they need using 'children' like pawns.

While it is very much possible to live a long life as a vampire, it is very hard.
>>
>>19234855
You just need the power of love to bless your blade. That will be enough.

>>19234854
I don't get that post. Vampires are vegan because they don't eat food?
>>
>>19234892
>They usually don't last long
why?

>>19234893
What is love?
Baby don´t hurt me
Don´t hurt me
>>
>>19234926
Most of the population isn't really good at real hunting to begin with, then you have to take into account that they would be even worse at it without any good equipment. Now consider that old vampires can only go out at night. Sure they'd only need blood at that stage to survive, but catching shit would still be really hard.

Also, I was also talking relatively. Eventually they'd reach a point where the moon-light could kill them.
>>
>>19234893

>vampires are like vegans because their diet obsessions

We get it ,you eat protein.
I would be more interest in seeing if you can use the hunger or the hunger uses yiu
And
How would look and do a vampire who has master his hunger .
>>
File: Brain damage.jpg (87KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
Brain damage.jpg
87KB, 953x960px
>>19234995
>this post
>>
>>19234995
I'm not a vampire, pal.
>>
File: Dr Stephen Kaplan1.jpg (8KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Stephen Kaplan1.jpg
8KB, 274x184px
Dr. Stephen Kaplan, a paranormal investigator back in the 1970s and 1980s, claimed that vampires are real and that most of them live in the Great Lakes region.

He also investigated werewolves. And he debunked the Amityville horror situation.

His books are great, but they're rare, too.

http://doaav.blogspot.com/2010/01/early-kaplan-work.html

http://www.werewolves.com/dr-stephen-kaplan%e2%80%99s-quest-for-real-werewolves/

http://voice-of-the-raven.blogspot.com/2009/12/steve-kaplan-and-vampire-research.html

http://freaknco.blogspot.com/2016/08/dr-stephen-van-helsing-kaplan-vampire.html
>>
File: pepe enough.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
pepe enough.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>19235038
>USA again

Can you give TLDR on his findings? Going to sleep soon
>>
>>19235038
I only read this link: http://voice-of-the-raven.blogspot.de/2009/12/steve-kaplan-and-vampire-research.html so far but it sounds like it's just odd or violent people. So he doesn't believe in "supernatural" vampires... only in humans who drink blood for whatever reason? I'm confused.
>>
>>19235081
>Fans of fictional vampires might (or might not!) be disappointed to learn that he hasn't unearthed any verified instances of any actual, Undead supernatural vampires --though the book does describe his series of unverified phone conversations with a female caller who claimed to have been made a vampire in 16th-century England and to be presently preying on humans in Florida. He does, though, supply a good compendium of vampire lore, history of ideas about vampires, possible scientific explanations for vampire-like phenomena observed in the past and present, and a look at the modern cultural phenomenon of living people who adopt various vampire-like behaviors. An indispensable starting point for any reader with an interest in the nonfictional aspects of this subject!
>>
>>19235081
the fuck is this
http://www.skepticfiles.org/mys5/vampire1.htm
>>
File: nbnb1PR.png (226KB, 523x513px) Image search: [Google]
nbnb1PR.png
226KB, 523x513px
>>19235134
I see. And this guy was leading the VAMPIRE RESEARCH CENTER and did a whole shit more than we will ever do.

Meh. Fingers crossed, praise fate...

>>19235139
>"When you give blood for blood tests," said Dr.Kaplan, "you never know whether someone is drinking it in the next room... you know, they always take more than is needed for the tests."

Kek. I'm gonna see blood tests in a whole different light now. The nurse going into the next room with your blood? Probably a vampire taking a little sip.

Also don't forget that the real cool vampires cut the forehead, not the neck.
>>
>>19233513
>if vampires existed, would they be able to catch diseases
>>19233605
>Maybe HIV was the governments attempt to kill vampires

true vampires are apparently completely immune to most diseases
>>
File: Wesley vampire.jpg (153KB, 678x784px) Image search: [Google]
Wesley vampire.jpg
153KB, 678x784px
>>19235154
He didnt have internet and our dedication and autism. He got nothing on us.

>Kek. I'm gonna see blood tests in a whole different light now. The nurse going into the next room with your blood? Probably a vampire taking a little sip.

>tfw I was donating blood every 3 months

>Also don't forget that the real cool vampires cut the forehead, not the neck.

I always imagined they are bitting into shoulder-traps area
>>
>>19235168
Most? So what diseases are they susceptible to?

It would be very bizarre if vampires were immune towards ANY poison and disease there is. I don't even think that's possible. How would their immune system be able to combat everything that exist...
>>
>>19235168
What happens if a vampire breeds with a human? Are they even fertile?
>>
>Shits on larpers constantly
>Posts realistic and plausible story with no apparent links to anything
>Self-proclaimed obsessed with immortality
>Apparently lives in France (Which has a vampire museum!)
What if Bruce is one of them?
>>
>>19235190
>He didnt have internet and our dedication and autism. He got nothing on us.

And most importantly: He didn't have smug anime girl reaction pictures.

What's your blood type? O+ pleb reporting in. I never donated blood yet.

>I always imagined they are bitting into shoulder-traps area

And now also imagine them with a full set of teeth, not only fangs. I've seen that mentioned here and there from (supposedly) real life encounters. Vampire putting all his/her teeth into your shoulder like a shark.

>>19235205
I've read that male vampires impotent and mostly infertile because their body temperature is much lower. Don't know about the females.
>>
>>19235206
France has a vampire museum? That is an outstanding argument. I suspect Bruce must be a vampire too, then. No doubts.
>>
>>19235205
>Are they even fertile?
i wouldn't know

>What happens if a vampire breeds with a human?
probably a normal human baby. being granted strength should not change their gametes, assuming they are fertile

>>19235191
>Most? So what diseases are they susceptible to?
i said most because while i am not aware of any disease that can harm them, but i felt like saying "all" was too much

i don't know whether they have an incredibly strong immune system or they are paranormally cured spontaneously before they get infected.
but yes, true vampires are also immune to poison.
>>
>>19235190
neet
>>
File: tilXFRh.jpg (22KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
tilXFRh.jpg
22KB, 384x384px
>>19235241
If they are magically healed from every poison in existence no matter what kind why can they not also fly and throw fireballs?
>>
File: 3D women.png (615KB, 1000x1057px) Image search: [Google]
3D women.png
615KB, 1000x1057px
>>19235218
>What's your blood type? O+ pleb reporting in. I never donated blood yet.

I dont remember. Something pleb tier boring like A+ or -
>tfw no unique super tasty blood

>I've read that male vampires impotent and mostly infertile because their body temperature is much lower. Don't know about the females.

Idk about that. Your balls love cold and male balls are coldest part of human body so

Anyway stumbled upon some czech vampire fanpage and holy fuck its cancer. Shittiest RP in comments I ever seen. Mostly done by 12y old girls who love to use "....." after every second word or so and manage to do 2 grammar errors in one simple word

>am I vampire?.....I´m pale....my eyes change colour.....I´m so fast....my fangs are sharp and I can see better in dark than in daylight....I´m so afraid...pls help...
>someone replies "Yeah I´m so sorry but you are a real vampire. You will need vampire teacher
>>
>>19235191
>>19235241
before you ask, only normal way to kill one is to wound it until it loses most of its' blood, then mortally wound it.
>>
>>19235260
what's up with those anime girls

>throw fireballs?
now you're just being silly
>>
File: 1498387601252.gif (165KB, 597x630px) Image search: [Google]
1498387601252.gif
165KB, 597x630px
>>19235262
Remember, rare doesn't always equal GOOD. Infact (and I have mentioned this a few times before here) the rare blood types are more prone to health issues. AB for example is really fucked in that regard but god damn... roleplayers love to use AB for everything because they think rare equals good or something.

The most common blood types are more common because they are healthier and enforced themselves better. So let's not be sad after all!

>Your balls love cold and male balls are coldest part of human body so

Yes, but a vampire might be inhumanly cold and that would definitely cause problems with fertility. I don't know, if we meet a vampire you can check down there how warm or cold he is, okay?

I'll stand back and take notes.

:^)

>>19235276

Why though? Ancient demons are real. Vampires are real and are immune to every poison through invisible magic powers but fireballs are silly?

>what's up with those anime girls

We just like them.
>>
>>19235260
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/76435122/two-separate-bitingrelated-fights-over-the-weekend-in-napier
hmm.....
>>
>>19235262
Also post more czech vampire roleplaying.

>LOOKING FOR VAMPIRE TEACHER! TURNING INTO A VAMPIRE RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>19235293
Sabagebu is shit.
>>
>>19235293
yes they are silly. what's even their point? if you have such magic power, why waste it by harvesting oxygen particles from the air, igniting them and throwing them? you could use all that power to just spontaneously kill someone.

>immune to every poison
perhaps their bodies can isolate and ignore any substances with the potential to harm tissue, though vampires can also regenerate lost body parts using the blood they consume
>>
>>19235326
>implying I actually watched all the animes that I use pictures of

I have never even heard of Sabagebu, friend.

>>19235303
They didn't even think she's a vampire. And she wounded him so hard he almost died. See? The government protects them.

>>19235331
Because not everythign happens because it is efficient. Have you not considered how stylish a fire ball would look like? And maybe you don't want to kill maybe you just want to hurt.

Burn, baby, burn. Like that? Get real.
>>
>>19233512
Proof is on the bearer of a positive claim. Kinda like the whole religion thing, if you claim God is real, you gotta back it up with evidence
>>
File: Good christian girl.jpg (59KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
Good christian girl.jpg
59KB, 409x513px
>>19235304
I the closed page after
>"I´m 9y old vampire anyone wants to talk plsss"?

>>19235293
>Yes, but a vampire might be inhumanly cold and that would definitely cause problems with fertility. I don't know, if we meet a vampire you can check down there how warm or cold he is, okay?

>I'll stand back and take notes.
No thanks,I will gladly leave that up to you so you can get some experience with male anatomy :^) I volunteer to check on (CUTE!) vampire girls tho :^)
>>
>>19235342
apologies in advance
>>
File: vampire.jpg (90KB, 640x809px) Image search: [Google]
vampire.jpg
90KB, 640x809px
>>19235362
You're just jealous you're old and will never experience that sweet preteen 9 year old going to primary school vampire life.

Experience with male body parts is not needed in my life. It would just be rude if someone that is not of their own gender pats down the vampire, okay?

It's like doctors, male doctors for male patients. So it's your job!

>(CUTE!)

S H A L L OW ...

>>19235368
In advance? You're apologizing for something that didn't even happen yet?
>>
>>19235342
>They didn't even think she's a vampire. And she wounded him so hard he almost died. See? The government protects them.
Yeah 3 bitting attacks in one week?VERY suspicious. Also they were not even locals,probably some vampire scouting/hunting party
>>
>>19235002
Aw funke, who is this artist
>>
File: Smug_1cb38f_5762907.jpg (16KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_1cb38f_5762907.jpg
16KB, 268x237px
>>19235393
Sacrifice yourself for SCIENCE

>S H A L L OW ...
Cant help it. In my headcanon all vampiresses are cute :^)
>>
>>19235497
Plural? More than one cute woman? This is getting too degenerate!
>>
>>19235540
EVERY
SINGLE
ONE
IS
QT
>>
>>19235544
Well if my theory that they can project themselves into our mind as attractive regardless of how they really look like is true then yes: You are right.
>>
>>19235562
Does it work on cameras too in your theory?
Can they confuse other senses like touch for example?
>>
File: xdqmo1_1280.gif (203KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
xdqmo1_1280.gif
203KB, 1000x1000px
>>19235596
No, don't think it would work on a camera. And they probably evade cameras as much as possible. But as usual, I just pull these ideas out of my ass because I actually have no clue cause there's no evidence in my hands.

>Can they confuse other senses like touch for example?

Hmm, apparently smell. Like they smell really, really good to us.

But after all could be just sparkly fan fiction.
>>
File: 1497317716695.jpg (15KB, 449x497px) Image search: [Google]
1497317716695.jpg
15KB, 449x497px
>Check on this thread every now a then...
I sense...
DEGENERACY
E
G
E
N
E
R
A
C
Y
wtf happened here?
>>
File: vam.png (539KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
vam.png
539KB, 500x750px
>>19235920
What do you mean happened? It's not degenerate at all, let me see some examples then. There are a few jokes here and there but that's about it.

I mean I could start posting gay vampire anime if you want. Just kidding, I wont...
>>
For anyone who's too lazy to look through all posts I suggest to check out:

>>19234531
>>19234568
>>19234600
>>19234618
>>19234634
>>19234658

and >>19235038
>>
>>19235958
Please no
>>
>>19235971
Aye, saw these.
>>19235958
>Cute vampirefu
>Smell good
>Projecting beautiful images (sounds an awful lot like twilight sparkles and anne rice undead glamoring of the beautiful corpses, ohh so pretty!!)
>vampire lolis
Said I smell degeneracy... am i wrong? That smell though... can't shake it...
>>
>>19236012
That's still selective perception because the majority is not about that. It's like 5% or less!

And to suspect that things like mind-control that affects the senses or pheromones (to attract/manipulate prey) isn't degenerate! It makes sense.
>>
>>19236039
It's gaaaaay
(ok maybe not)
Mind control doesn't exist, except by subjective tricks of manipulation. True Blood "glamour" or Vampire Diaries "compulsion" is a ridiculous concept. Hypnosis, at it's best, needs time, willingness and calm. You don't want to be mind controlled, there isn't a thing in the world that can command you. Not even drugs do that. They can induce states where someone is more "open" to certain ideas but in the end, there is no lording over someone else's will.
>>
>>19236084
I don't want to be mindcontrolled and it's not about degenerate interests! My ideal concept of vampire would be them being asexual by nature. But it's not about what I like or want, that's not how reality works anyway.

Glamour, mind control, smell, this and that, we're just wondering and playing with ideas until we find real evidence.
>>
>>19233544
you clearly are. you believe in this nonsense and want to meet a vampire. go back to tumblr
>>
>>19233896
what a larper
>>
get some rationality op. ghosts and demons and whatever else supernatural isnt real.
>>
>>19236124
Maybe the truth hides in what's real.
Thinking about "ideal" vampires is only gonna get you further away from the truth
Maybe true vampires, if they exist at all are BORING af like most real things. Maybe they're just humans that don't age and drink blood, maybe some mild sun allergies, a rush here or there, nothing special. If they are immortals and human, chances are they can also be sexual degenerates too.
>>
>>19236142
>says some kid who's between 18 and 24 years old and thinks he has figured out the secrets of life already

Wew.
>>
>>19236142
So what the heck are you doing here on /x/ anon?
>>
>>19236159
someone who doesnt believe in spiritual mumbo jumbo
vs
someone who thinks vampires and ghosts are real
speaks for itself, stop trying to be edgy. i bet you believe in magic too. age guess is right, lemme guess youre a lot older but still believe this nonesense?
>clearly im the childish one
>>
File: 3uvAOFX.png (189KB, 394x373px) Image search: [Google]
3uvAOFX.png
189KB, 394x373px
>>19236148
But the theories I present or things I say aren't my ideals. I just repeat what other people have told me and pick the stuff that makes sense or is interesting.

For example, it just makes more sense to me that vampires are either average-normal looking or beautiful than them being hideous and deformed. Why? Because deformed/hideous would make it super hard for them not being found and killed. It would also make it difficult to feed.

Meanwhile if you're average or good looking you can move without issues among other people and even attract them towards you.

>if they exist at all are BORING
>chances are they can also be sexual degenerates too.

Of course! All of that is possible, not denying it.
>>
>>19236166
i literally come here to call you guys faggots stuff along those lines.
besides /x/ is mostly all larpers and shizo's
how can you take anything seriously
>>
>>19236193
>>19236180
The fact that you think anyone cares about what you have to say and try to force your irrelevant opinion on other people (minding their own business in their own threads) means that you're the child, not us.
>>
File: 1497268483836.gif (1MB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
1497268483836.gif
1MB, 480x369px
>>19236193
>i literally come here to call you guys faggots stuff along those lines
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
---
Oh god, you poor thing...
>>
File: 1444670975027.jpg (73KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1444670975027.jpg
73KB, 413x395px
>>19236203
says the 40 year old virgin who still believes in monsters
>>
>>19236219
What's wrong with being a virgin and believing in monsters, exactly?
>>
>>19236224
so i nailed it?
i dont know what to tell you, it was just obvious that you're inferior male
>>
>>19236231
I'm not male. Also you didn't answer my question.

What's wrong with anyone being a virgin and believing in monsters?
>>
File: icon.jpg (14KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
icon.jpg
14KB, 288x288px
>>19236210
you guys make it so easy,
just look at this thread
>>
>>19236219
>says the faggot that hides behind an anonymous desk under the delusion he's alpha enough to bully people... on an anime imageboard.
kek
Anyway... good luck with being a faggot kid. One day, you'll have the strength to tell your parents.
Enjoy your last (you) from me
>>
>>19236235
oh you're one of those girls.
>oh boy
>>
File: 1407962204074s.jpg (7KB, 195x225px) Image search: [Google]
1407962204074s.jpg
7KB, 195x225px
>>1923624
woooow, good one. really showed me. dont know how ill ever get over that one.
>wah wah im being bullied by someone on the interweb
>>
File: imagees.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imagees.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>19236249
>still can't explain or give one argument

Well, you got boring really quick. I'm disappointed. Bye bye!
>>
>>19236259
post speaks for itself. obviously you dont get it not being a regular person and all. trying so hard to be autistic
>>
File: 1203980912.png (132KB, 606x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1203980912.png
132KB, 606x1383px
>>19235971
I'll do you one better with this pic.
>>
File: QaYywxk.jpg.png (388KB, 540x533px) Image search: [Google]
QaYywxk.jpg.png
388KB, 540x533px
enjoy being a man/woman child. sorry a 20 year old grew up before you.
take a good long look at yourself and try to be an adult
>>
>>19236274
Perfect, saved it.
>>
>>19235419
Under the assumption that you are still lurking, that's Bryan Lee O'Malley who made that. It's from the Scott Pilgrim Vs The World comic.
>>
>>19236235
It means dragons hate you but unicorns love you
>>
>>19236314
Do dragons really hate virgins though? I thought they collect them.
>>
>>19236323
They eat them.
>>
I think vampires may be real, because I have seen some stuff.
>>
>>19236340
Well you don't really eat what you hate do you?

>>19236345
Please elaborate. There's always a lot of (as almost everywhere on 4chan) shitposting going on but we're also very interested to hear any experiences or insight from other people about vampires.
>>
>>19236352
Scary faces keep popping up in front me, like they will be dead or monstrous-looking.
>>
>>19236412
And that makes you believe vampires exist? That sounds more like schizophrenia or demons/ghosts.
>>
>>19236420
Therefore vamps must exist. Myths like ghosts and cryptids and UFOs too. I am certain that aliens exist!
>>
File: giphy.gif (919KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
919KB, 245x285px
>>19236437
>>
>>19236437
>I am certain that aliens exist!

I like to think aliens exist too. The universe is infinitely vast, and that's not even getting into the possibility of alternate dimensions.

Aliens and vampires are found throughout almost every culture and cult throughout earth.
>>
>>19236444
I hallucinate them even when I am on my meds, so =P Siddhartha Gautama was a fact too so if nirvana exists so do other things jesus and everything
>>
File: 1499021613768.png (230KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499021613768.png
230KB, 726x720px
>>19236279
you're on /x/ anon
>>
>>19233328
For those of you who claim to be vampires, two questions.

1. Who was the first vampire? Where do you guys come from?

2. Why are you on 4chan? Shouldnt you be more concerned about feeding?
>>
>>19237140
I'm not a vampire but I can answer that question
>>
>>19237153
Ok then, lets hear it.
>>
>>19237160
Cain was the first vampire. Enki claims to have created them but more than likely the angels created the curse that led to the species of vampire.
>>
>>19237169
If one of the earliest humans was a vampire then wouldn't there be a lot more vampires running about due to the numerous victims? Also do vampires have any power in global politics?
>>
>>19237179
Mitch McConnell is a vampire so yeah and Cain was only one of the earliest members of homo sapien sapiens,there were other hominids.And biting or killing doesn''t turn someone into a vampire. Also there are a lof of vamps around in secret.
>>
>>19237187
Any proof he is a vampire? And why the Republican Party? Oh and last question for the night, where do most vampires live?
>>
>>19237197
I have my sources. If you want dirt on the left Elizabeth Warren is a witch.Vamps live any and everywhere.
>>
>>19237222
Well then it would seem Washington has bigger problems than corruption.
>>
>>19237244
big time.The FBI works day and night to keep the freak show in DC from spilling out to the rest of the country.
>>
File: pokemans_054.gif (8KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pokemans_054.gif
8KB, 600x600px
So this is a weird thread but If you guys are still down for some vampire info I got some news about an offer I got from a friend of a friend

im kinda at a loss here
>>
>>19237297
Spill the beans.
>>
>>19237322
okay, so are covens a thing with vampires? cause I just offered to be in one. this is weird cause both me an the coven dude both live around the great lakes?
>>
>>19237344
*just got offered to be in one

i'm pretty tired rn honestly but hell if i'm gonna leave you guys hanging
>>
>>19237350
No and they wouldnt call it that. Stay the fuck away.
>>
>>19237369
what is it then? some kind of cult?
>>
>>19237297
>>19237344
>>19237350

well is he a vampire or just roleplayer? Demand proofs
>>
>>19237377
if you're talking about the coven guy not sure

if your talking about me, my life's already too crazy to have to lie about this shit but I do want to know if its worth the trek across the great lakes for
>>
>>19237376
Either a cult, or more likely autistic roleplayers. The real deal is few and far between, usually don't gather an large groups, tend to be solitary, and wouldn't ever out themselves to some random person. I'll talk about it as an anon here but I play stupid IRL.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170623-232015.png (180KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170623-232015.png
180KB, 1080x1920px
>>19237384
well see vamp or not my situation is complicated with this poor girl involved
>>
>>19237381
then ask the coven guy how he can prove he is vampire and why did he offer it to you
>>
>>19237395
this coven leader calls himself riley looks in his mid twenties and is apparently building up a coven for himself

the only proof I got is this dyamond girl who riley is persuing sexually - which is disgusting cause shes like, 14.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170623-231429.png (159KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170623-231429.png
159KB, 1080x1920px
>>19237403
dyamond was the one who messaged me (somehow no Idea how) and she likes the "vampire turning"part but not the "creepy dude wants sum fuk" part
>>
File: 001 (5).jpg (125KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
001 (5).jpg
125KB, 600x800px
>>19237419
so my options are:

-call the cops
or
-go across two states to open a can of woop ass on some cult pedofile
>>
>>19237419
Stay the fuck away from that shit. Used to know a dude like that. He is just a piece of shit preying on dumb girls to get laid.
>>
>>19237428
If you can prove that he did some pedo shit, call the cops and get his ass put away. Otherwise take option #2 if it's that important to you. Make sure you win. Best of luck dude.
>>
File: 52845957eb172.png (159KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
52845957eb172.png
159KB, 512x512px
>>19237179
The T-Rex was the first vampire. I know because I was that T-Rex millions of years ago. Sigh, has it really been that long. Eternal life goes by so fast. I eventually evolved into the human vampire I am now. I bit other dinosaurs and they in turn became T-Rex's. Marc Bolan is actually a vampire descendant of mine. He faked his death as many of us who enjoy celebrity eventually must do to avoid scrutiny from the mortals.
>>
File: url-11.gif (622KB, 280x157px) Image search: [Google]
url-11.gif
622KB, 280x157px
>>19237432
i plan on leaving next week iseriously need more info on the guy.

probably post a thread here again then.
>>
File: smug2.jpg (34KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
smug2.jpg
34KB, 638x540px
>>19237419
>I think he is a social path
>social path

I chuckled

Anyway sounds like just a pedo who uses vampire shit as bait

>>19237443

I see you liked the comic I posted
>>
File: vampire trex.jpg (301KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
vampire trex.jpg
301KB, 1280x1968px
>>19237443
>>19237475
>>
>>19237464
Keep us updated.
>>
>>19237464
oh, and thanks
>>
>>19237488
Like I said, ive dealt with this kind of shit before. Its probably not worth it unless she is a family member though. Stay away from this kind of shit if you can.
>>
>>19236159
I feel his argument is insignificant. I wouldn't be giving out secrets anyway friend
>>
I'm a vampire, ask what you will.
>>
>>19237501
How can you prove you are vampire?
>>
>>19237503
I'm positive the information i can produce on the vampiric condition is something you won't see anywhere, except where i've already posted it. Everything else should have to be demostrated in person.
>>
>>19233328
i know theres an extremely rare disease that gives you a fuckton of similar qualities to vampirism, not necessarily vampirism perse.
>>
>>19237507
Well you could provide video I guess.
So whats your special information?
Whats the origin of vampired? Where to find some?
>>
>>19237523
>Well you could provide video I guess.
I don't possess fangs or claws, and my eyes aren't red.
>Whats the origin of vampired?
I became what i am through ritual work.
>Where to find some?
Legit esoteric circles with physical temples.
>>
>>19237529
Elaborate on ritual please.
Where does one find the temples.
So what can you actually do as a vampire?
>>
>>19237535
Essentialy there are two types of lifeforce we humans possess, the lifeforce that gets used and replenished through the day, and the pre-natal lifeforce that regulates how long we're gonna live and it's generally fixed. The ritual traps the pre-natal lifeforce in the body, and keeps it from decaying by mixing it with other people's lifeforce, thus damaging their health and lifespan. I cannot siphon this lifeforce psychically, as doing so would only net me the "daily lifeforce", which is basically useless unless you're stealing some potent lifeforce of a magickally charged individual, so i have to drink blood. As a vampire i cannot grow old or sick, and i possess a potent aura that gives me manipulation and attraction powers. I can also do any magickal operation that is also possible for humans, but it's much easier for me. My temple is in London, but i cannot disclose the location.
>>
>>19237550
Any temples in Germany or Bohemia? How does one find such a temple?
How old are you?
>>
>>19237556
i don't know about Bohemia, but there is a temple in Berlin. Most major cities are bound to have a temple, as it's easier to blend in there. Keep in mind that i'm not talking strictly about vampiric temples, any legit occult temple like for example of thelemitic tradition is bound to have a vampire or two. My temple, however, is strictly a congregation of vampires, and it's called the Order of the pale moonlight.
>>
>>19237562
About my age, i was born in the year 1888.
>>
File: 1499075202992.jpg (39KB, 825x510px) Image search: [Google]
1499075202992.jpg
39KB, 825x510px
This is NOT a Pepe thread.
>>
>>19234855
Historically, the implement of choice was a gravedigger's shovel, but axes and swords have also been used. All of them perfectly ordinary steel. If you don't know how to kill something, cutting its head off is always a good first thing to try. After it's established that violence is necessary, of course.
>>
>>19237564
And you speak how many languages? And where's the ritual you used?
>>
File: 1479949045061.png (9KB, 398x369px) Image search: [Google]
1479949045061.png
9KB, 398x369px
>>19237619
I beg to differ
>>
>>19237562
>VAMPYR
I heard doomwood entertainment is making a video game about you
>>
>>19237254
Now that the night is gone it would seem more questions have arrived. WHY ARE SUPERNATURAL FIGURES ALLOWED TO SERVE IN OUR GOVERNMENT?!?!
>>
>>19237895
I speak english, french and italian. The ritual was not transcribed in digital form and the paper copies are in the hands of the order.
>>
File: 1499049504739.jpg (235KB, 869x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1499049504739.jpg
235KB, 869x1271px
>>19238236
So what does your order want in exchange for sharing the ritual?

>inb4 nothing, we will never share it unless you're the chosen one
>>
>>19238252
You would have to be a member initiated into the order. Training is needed before performing the final ritual, as it's a complex magickal operation.
>>
>>19238257
Okay, how do does a normal person join your elusive order? What's the tutorial?

Also if you're born in 1888, are you a manlet?
>>
>>19238263
To join it, you have to find it. It was easier back then. I'm 5"10".
>>
File: tzcpeTj.jpg (250KB, 672x1022px) Image search: [Google]
tzcpeTj.jpg
250KB, 672x1022px
>>19238272
All right then.
>>
>>19238280
I was actually considered tall in my times. How quickly the tide turns.
>>
File: 1496336690208.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496336690208.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>19238283
Well try to see the positive side. Now that you're a dwarf in 2017 it will be easier for you to blend in, hide yourself in small places and not stand out.

I'm sure that's good for a vampire.
>>
>2017
>believes in vampires
:^)
>>
>>19238955
Big difference between being open and curious to the idea of vampires being real and actually believing vampires are real for a fact, you tard.
>>
I can say that vampires do exist and that there should be no doubt in your mind to this. It is an afliction that goes back far longer than your beloved Dracula. Do not seek it out. Do not seek out those aflicted.
>>
>>19239099
Why? What's the story behind it?

Because vampires are rotting, monstrous corpses according to you who will burn in hell?
>>
File: moment_133.jpg (22KB, 367x314px) Image search: [Google]
moment_133.jpg
22KB, 367x314px
Wow. I've just realised I'm wasting my life. Time to get out of the basement and get a job ...
>>
>>19239121
No, vampires are dead, this is true, yet it is not because they are corpses. There is a fundamental trait about one's humanity that alters with this disease. This curse stems back to the Nile. It is not a pleasant fate to seek out.
>>
>>19239165
the word dead is not a state of being. it's exclusively the absence of life. and life is just something that respirates, uses resources, and changes over time

if they walk and talk and drink blood, then they are not dead.
>>
>>19239186
Death is the closest word for what it is. If you limit your idea of death to such a basic definition as the animation of flesh, so be it. Understand, however, that the death rules far beyond that.
>>
File: DB13fulW0AE61zp.jpg (51KB, 720x524px) Image search: [Google]
DB13fulW0AE61zp.jpg
51KB, 720x524px
>>19239165
I still want to see a vampire with my own eyes even if it's not cute or pleasant. You can help or nah?
>>
>>19239156
Im literally wageslaving right now you mouthbreathing retard

>>19239165
So why is it curse and where can I find some?
>>
>>19239208
>Im literally wageslaving right now
Not very hard ... unless you're taking break inbetween tricks?
>>
>>19239235
Wut
>>
>>19239300
I think it's a way of USfags to imply you're a prostitute.
>>
>>19239305
Oh...just today I told my coworker that we are biggest bitches in our company so I guess its true
>>
File: OHsAA2z.jpg (76KB, 560x590px) Image search: [Google]
OHsAA2z.jpg
76KB, 560x590px
>>19239349
>>
File: 4722728.jpg (41KB, 338x400px) Image search: [Google]
4722728.jpg
41KB, 338x400px
>>19239363
>>
Phone dying gotta go
Vampofags and other larpers post something
Love you
>>
File: 1489386154756.png (196KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
1489386154756.png
196KB, 500x699px
>>19236084
>>
>>19239399
I wanted this guy >>19239165 to elaborate and tell us more, how to find one of those afflicted, gruesome vampires but he disappeared so... bad luck.
>>
File: I know this is a trap.gif (997KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
I know this is a trap.gif
997KB, 500x243px
>>19237501
>>19237507
>>19237529
>>19237550
>>19237562
>>19238236
>>19238257
>>19238272
>>19238283

Surprisingly Vampyr is speaking the truth.

I am a hunter of supernatural creatures and while I don't know much about the ritual, what he's saying is true. How's London working out by the way? I heard that the amount of hunters is relatively low there. You shouldn't be this reckless though. I'd recommend your order as a target to some acquaintances of mine down there but this seems like a trap.
>>
>>19239460
Poor guy has to spent eternity as a manlet.
>>
>>19239477
I'm simply putting him out of his misery. H's also drank thousands of people's blood. What he needs is a good stake to the heart or a couple sprays of garlic.
>>
File: smoke.png (120KB, 350x309px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.png
120KB, 350x309px
>>19239513
You should leave him alone. There's nothing wrong with drinking people's blood as long as he didn't kill them. He might damage their life force a little bit but humans damage everything around them all the time too (killing ainmals, using other people as wageslaves) and you don't hunt them down either or do you?
>>
File: Wouldn't last a day without me.gif (873KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
Wouldn't last a day without me.gif
873KB, 245x300px
>>19239545
A little bit? Even if he didn't kill them(which trust me never happens), their lifespan would be cut down by half and their immune system could easily be struck down by common disease. Trust me, vampires are worse than humans. Without hunters striking supernatural creatures down, humanity would be over in a day.
>>
>>19239575
I think you're most likely a roleplayer but there's a small chance you're not. Anyway, are you able to prove anything you said?

And I wasn't aware that vampires kill every person they leech off. Is that what just happens or personal choice? Why take so much from the victim? Maybe he's a more ethical vampire.
>>
>>19239575
Calm down, hot shot
>>
>>19239590
>proof
Yes, I'll just go hunt a werewolf and take a picture before it slices me in two. Besides hunting, we're actually average people.

>wasn't aware that vampires kill most of their food
They don't have to but like he said, vampires don't have fangs. It's like being a starving person desperate for food only eating half of a meal, it'd be extremely difficult. Their hunger requires a lot of blood to be sated.

>ethical vampires
An ethical vampire would kill themself.
>>
File: 9.jpg (47KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
47KB, 500x467px
>>19239460
>>19239575
>>19239638
How bout you fuck off and take your shitty gifs with you.
>>
File: thinking-anime-girl.jpg (68KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-anime-girl.jpg
68KB, 1200x675px
>>19239638
You don't need to take a literal picture of a werewolf. You could just show some of your equipment, simple as that.

>An ethical vampire would kill themself.

If you're not vegan you aren't ethical yourself and should kill yourself by that logic. Devouring and enslaving sentient beings and destroying the environment for your pleasures when you're perfectly fine to live a healthy and long life with non animal products? Yeah, unethical. Time for the noose.

(I'm not vegan either, but the point still stands.)
>>
File: No Means No.gif (499KB, 495x209px) Image search: [Google]
No Means No.gif
499KB, 495x209px
>>19239647
No.
>>
File: 1497952403674.gif (1021KB, 375x212px) Image search: [Google]
1497952403674.gif
1021KB, 375x212px
>>19239662
Yes.
>>
File: Nope, not doing that.gif (653KB, 405x230px) Image search: [Google]
Nope, not doing that.gif
653KB, 405x230px
>>19239660
>thinks that every hunter has equipment on hand
Most things require unique methods of murder. We don't just stockpile silver bullets when we haven't had werewolves, silver tarnishes. Wood that makes for good stakes rots easily. Don't get me started on how garlic gone bad has killed hundreds of hunters. Majority of supernatural occurrences where I live are witch covens causing chaos.

>implying animals can think and feel pain
VAMPIRES HUNT HUMANS.

>>19239688
>see gif
>>
File: (33(.png (74KB, 405x360px) Image search: [Google]
(33(.png
74KB, 405x360px
>>19239708
So... you gonna show us some equipment, ANY equipment or just keep dancing around it because you're LARPing?

>implying animals can think and feel pain

Animals don't feel pain? Wow, never mind. You're literally retarded.
>>
Yes,hello? Where are the vampires?
I got some time now and I´m willing to travel anywhere in Central Europe.
>>
>>19239708
>>implying animals can think and feel pain
Didn't know I was talking with a mentally incompetent Larper.
>>
File: 1498276380802.gif (1MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1498276380802.gif
1MB, 500x333px
>>19239722
They are in Split, Croatia.
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (193KB, 1580x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
193KB, 1580x1080px
>>19239735
Thats South Europe dummy
>>
>>19239737
But it's still Europe! Beggars can't be choosers. Otherwise you have to go to New York...
>>
>>19239743
Its Balkan. People are genociding each other there because they cant agree on what is best kebab sauce. That hardly counts as Europe.
>>
File: tenor.gif (297KB, 498x354px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
297KB, 498x354px
>>19239764
>>
>>19239784
Dont laugh.
Friendly reminder that fullmoon is in 1 day
>>
File: ((b)).jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
((b)).jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>>19239799
I think Selene hates me anyway (assuming she does exist)... after the prayers of the night didn't work, I got angry and sat under the moon focusing it and thinking angry shit, saying that I don't need her anyway and that she's weak.

I hope humanity will one day be able to turn my autism into energy and become the strongest force in the universe.
>>
File: WIN_20170704_085652.jpg (80KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170704_085652.jpg
80KB, 640x480px
>>19239721
>pain
Sorry let me rephrase that. Understanding that they are going to die and they will never have justice. Feeling utterly terrified.

Here is my basic equipment that I take with me everywhere. Had to take it with my potato camera.
-Home-made pepperspray to deal with witches
-Old phone that is not advanced enough to be tracked by novice technomancers.
-Camera to capture evidence for other hunters.
-Waterbottle to stay hydrated.
-Kitchen knife due to being in a country where guns and army knives are controlled and limited.
-Watch to check the time. When dark falls most things that go bump in the night can kill you.
>>
File: stažený soubor (2).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
stažený soubor (2).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>19239826
Repent and try again. You have to be DETERMINED and DEVOTED. Reforge your autism into this.
>>
>>19239832
That kitchen knife. I kekd.

You're getting a reply for the effort, good anon.
>>
File: 1498701333716.jpg (40KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
1498701333716.jpg
40KB, 604x340px
>>19239832
>Camera to capture evidence for other hunters

Post some evidence that you saved
>>
>>19239843
Yes, I'll just get an army knife and a gun in a country that tracks those things WHEN I'M ACTIVELY KILLING SUPERNATURALS.

>>19239852
>not realizing that keeping evidence of supernaturals will get you killed
I'll make sure to post some evidence next time I find a witch.
>>
>>19239832
>Kitchen knife instead of a screwdriver or box cutter
>Plastic water bottle instead of something durable
Try harder.
>>
File: 1498064820213.png (557KB, 720x561px) Image search: [Google]
1498064820213.png
557KB, 720x561px
>LARPfagging this hard
>>
>>19239864
You're unironically in the TOP 3 of the most spastic roleplayers we ever had here. I myself who isn't a hunter and fighting supernatural to death have a more impressive knife than a fucking kitchen knife just for self defense...

Please tell me a country where you can only own kitchen knives. You can't. You're allowed to carry more impressive knives everywhere for self defense alone. You're just not allowed to carry switchblades and gigantic knives.

>>19239842
YOU DO IT!
>>
>>19239871
Witches go down easily as any human without magic to protect them. They often study magic to the exclusion of anything else which makes them frail and weak.
>>
>>19239886
And do you know just how durable humans are? Or how weak most kitchen knives are?
>>
>>19239892
>implying that hunters stab witches directly
It's pretty good for cutting throats anon.
>>
>>19239905
>Thinks a kitchen knife is efficient at all for slitting throats.
>Doesn't understand that stabbing is generally more lethal and efficient in almost all scenarios.
Like I said, try harder.
>>
File: hunter_equipment.png (274KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
hunter_equipment.png
274KB, 600x428px
>>19239917
>>19239905
Real hunter here, ask me anything.

Here's a pic of my equipment.

A knife to kill werewolves. Can't show my katana right now it's being fixed.
A tweezer to remove splinters after fighting with a vampire.
A cola bottle to stay hydrated when you move and fight a lot.
>>
>>19239917
>sneak up on witch
>slice her throat
>run like hell before she summons the dead with her last breath
How hard is that to understand? You don't engage directly in battle with witches. That's like running at a guy with a minigun that shoots fireballs and can use your corpse to kill people.
>>
>>19239929
What kind of knife is that? I personally carry a Ontario Rat Model 1.

>>19239934
>Still trying to justify a cut/slash over a stab.
I bet you couldn't even tell me the artery that's most effective to hit without googling it.
>>
>>19239941
It's not really huge (so 12cm, which is like 4'7 inches I think?) because it's legal to carry. Ànything above that size is illegal. Is yours around that length too?

>What kind of knife is that?
SOG Seal Pup Elite
>>
>>19239941
The point is it's quicker and you can run away faster, it isn't a matter of killing them quickly, it's a matter of just disabling them and running. Plus you don't have to pull out your knife out of someone.
>>
>>19239951
>SOG Seal Pup Elite
Nice. Mine's slightly smaller, blade length is 4.5.

>>19239963
>Thinks slash/cut is faster than stab.
>Tries to use pulling out as an excuse when a cut requires more variables such as edge alignment and more force to get a deep cut
You aren't doing very well here. Also you contradicted yourself with
>The point is it's quicker
>it isn't a matter of killing them quickly
>>
>>19239963
>sneaking up behind people and slicing their throats with a fucking kitchen knife

You're aware that no one here believes you and we all agree on the fact that you're a braindamaged roleplayer?
>>
>>19239929
looks real
>>
>>19237564
post face
>>
File: 07c.jpg (33KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
07c.jpg
33KB, 600x520px
>>19239832
>>
Seeing all that you love wither and die while you remain the same.
Not being able to find out what comes next, whether it's nothingness, reincarnation or an afterlife.
Enduring the ravages of time as a silent witness to it's cruelty.
Why on earth would anyone want to immortal?
>>
File: 0gaxB1ufauimo1_r2_500.gif (1MB, 459x650px) Image search: [Google]
0gaxB1ufauimo1_r2_500.gif
1MB, 459x650px
>>19240484
Immortal doesn't mean you can't die. It's objectively superior, you just don't age. You "enjoy" life and then when you're done and your time has come, you kill yourself. Personally I wouldn't want to live long either... but while I'm alive, I might as well not turn into a sick and weak person.
>>
>>19240517
Still sad you know...
You can of course, choose to live a life for the duration of a mortal life and kys after. (Hypothetically)
You still have to deal with the fact that you have so see everyone and everything you love as they decay and turn weak like you said... An ever present reminder that some things only happen once in the entire stream of time.
>>
>>19240544
You will see your parents grow old and die either way, as an immortal or human. As far as any partner goes, you could turn them as well. Possibly? So the both of you are like that.

But I see your point, it's definitely also a bit of melancholic fate. Not just sunshine and roses.
>>
>>19240559
There is a tiny difference in my opinion... Growing old yourself makes sure you are accompanied, you mature and rearrange your life priorities, as you age, so do your loved ones, you're not alone, some will go first, some later, and you will too. Not ageing is the feel of getting left behind. Everyone moves on. Without you.
That is possibly the greatest post-Twilight damage done to the notion. Nobody mentions this anymore and it's all just beautiful teens forever. I could theorize also... that this would be a reason for really old ones to descent into insanity, unless they find a really good reason to keep living... Though it's already hard for a human to find life purpose...
>>
>>19240628
You're right, but I guess it depends on the kind of person. It might not be for you personally and not for many other people, but if you are already a very introverted person with almost no loved ones (and no desire for any) then it wouldn't be that big of a deal and there's always suicide.

But those are just my thoughts as a naive, twenty-something mortal. I probably have no idea what it would actually mean.
>>
>>19238233
that I do not know
>>
>>19239460
Also a hunter. Britain has Scotland yard they have no need to worry.
>>
File: 14991395852771880936430.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
14991395852771880936430.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
Another hunter here's my gear
>>
>>19239419
I apologize, my friends. Vampirism is Not a favorable state of being. Everything stems back to the blood. It is in your lore, if you search, the answer will come to you. The river turned to blood and they drank.

You cannot bring them forth with a ritual for they are not spirits. The best one can hope for is to cling to the areas they are most likely to haunt. These creatures frequent big cities; the bigger the better. In fact, you would do well to lurk among the place a where degeneracy runs rampant. Keep in mind that while they like to act strong, vampires are predators of opportunity. The weaker, more innocent, and unassuming you look, the better your chances. Women, as the bearers of life, are coveted over men.
>>
>>19240866
Table salt. Table salt? How would you react if I threw a handful of table salt at you?
>>
>>19241078
If you're a ghost you'd dissipate.
>>
>>19239735
ritzy
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.