[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FINALLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: knowledge.gif (48KB, 255x248px) Image search: [Google]
knowledge.gif
48KB, 255x248px
I had been looking so long for whatever my own set of beliefs were. What they could be summed up with. If there were other people like me. I finally found its all. Esotericism, its alive.
>>
>>19232728
We have been waiting for you, brother.
>>
>>19232728
I've re-found my motivation to delve into the occult recently. Very much living my life with the World through the eyes Hermeticism, hermetic kabbalah and neo-Platonism with a dash of ten different vitalist theories, and an Alan watts-esque amateurish vomit of Taoism and Hinduism.
Divination takes a role but astrology is more of a tool for myself than for divining for others and I am only moderately well versed in tarot and I Ching . Philosophically, my scope follows a what is called process theory (Alfred north whitehead), participation theory, and utilizes some principles that follows a track of Plato-Leibniz-Goethe-Steiner-Jung. Essentially rejecting outright Epicurus, Democritus, Descartes, Kant, and lost enlightenment scientific/scientistic reductionism and the nihilism that comes with it,.

Id call it a conservative chaos magick. Not all nuts like some chaosticians. But it is syncretic

Not so much into the Druidic or South American shamanistic vein. My fiancé does come from a family that practices Ifa though (which is a type of Caribbean Afro Cuban religion like Houdoun and Santeria). Useful but not my Path.

Is there any S-tier works that could help expand is perspective? I've read a large portion of the 40gig mega occult library collection. I have a fairly expansive library. Need new reading. Anything that is the top of the pyramid level works on theory or usefulness.
>>
>>19232778

Keep in mind that for godself-realization you'll have to dissociate from the mind. It's beyond langague.
>>
>>19232834
I had what I understood to be a 'religious experience' of dissociation while on a few hits of acid while in a garden in Hawaii. Really stuck withi me and had a long term effect that last till today.
It was very much related to the flow of consciousness through 'me', which was like a river erasing the boundary between what I was experiencing (world) and what was 'me'. Oneness with the divine sounds cliche but I am fairly certain that was at least close to what I experienced. There was a total loss of words and to describe it only comes out like that word salad above.

A less enjoyable experience also occurred for about twenty seconds human time whe in smoked high xgrade salvia in a filed during a softly clouded indigo night. I just laid back and rather this the boundaries being erased, it was more like my body and physicality was erased. It reminded me of an episode of ed Edd and eddy where they were in some twilight zone version of reality and eddy removed jimmy's outline and he turned to soup and slipped into s drain, except that it wasn't a cartoon, and my body slipped away while I witnessed for what felt like a literal infinity a beautiful purple horizon of sky-ocean with silver rolling clouds (like when Morpheus showed new th.e real world) , all veiled in a prismatic lighting that penetrated in all directions of my no-longer-body. All orientation was consumed as time and space were substituted with this view.

I digress. Drugs aren't the way to get there, but they will. It's like I have to look back on those experiences and impose what I learned afterwords upon the details thst evade description that Remain in a faulty memory
>>
stop wearing methods to achieve godhood as fashion ornaments u fucking losers omg lol

fucking kek @ u all trying to name as many different paths as u can to look smart and learned when u look dumb as FU K

PS kriya yoga a best, ur methods a shit

t. yogi
>>
File: Ayy blyat.jpg (111KB, 504x608px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy blyat.jpg
111KB, 504x608px
>>19232850
Seems like you found something inside bro.
Stronger than anything anyone's ever told or taught you.
I remember when I could write at such length and really freak my friends out being very 'spacey' for months and months after first cid.
With what you know it'd be good to remember

"The wise man lets his heart overflow but keeps silent his mouth."

If you truly understand something then you wont feel compelled to talk about it or validate. If you feel compelled then you know there's still wisdom to deepen.

I've tried thinking I'm into esotericism, Theosophy (shudder) and even just calling my beliefs "eclectic" but nothing satisfactorily defines it.
Just don't call it anything.
It's emptiness and infinity.
>>
>>19232850

I had the same flow experience last summer, which was partly to the microdose acid, festival setting and full moon, partly to my level of perception.
Since then, I know what I want to do with my life - to bring forth this age of sustainability, where we cooperate in synergy and celebrate life in every moment to the fullest. God is giving me so much support and I could even take a glimpse into the holographic symphony from the conductor's perspective. Planetary paradise is coming real soon...
>>
>>19232855
kangz tier post
>>
>>19232857
The goal was to fish out some reading material.

But I hear you on the 'silence' principle. However, i've said more in those posts than I've said irl on the subject. I'd hope they'd be understood as guidelines to what is sought rather than searching for any approval from anons here.
I'd hope that others with familiarity on the topic would have be able to recall the 1-3 books that stand out from all others, in order to share. Less ancient text (fairly easy to find online) and more exploration and theory (since their is oversaturation but the good stuff doesn't rise to the top).
Sharing keeps the practice alive.
>>
>>19232966
Me again. Reading material?

RAM DAS.

He's like Carl Sagan for your soul.
>>
>>19232966

Synergetic Qabala by Iona Miller
>>
Congratulations, you now believe in fancy bullshit.
>>
>>19233245
This.
You've made yourself a theosophical mess.
>>
>>19233051
This is a lengthy one but just got the PDF. Thanks

>>19232980
I had be here now but gave it to a friend years ago. Haven't read his other works.

Thank you both. And anyone else who will share some works of worth.

I'll post some shortly if anyone bumps
>>
>>19232778
My path has been dmt, Kant, Pythagoras (and Euclid's elements but I'm heavy into geometry), John Dee, Crowley, manly p hall as an overview. Kabbalah divination (etteilla thoth tarot), Zen Buddhism, kundalini yoga. Also meditation and and astral projection.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.