[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A warning from the gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5975.jpg (23KB, 640x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5975.jpg
23KB, 640x269px
I am a messenger from the holy spirit

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=18OQ3LMQyHk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu6Mid2a428

Today i'd like to talk about the corruption of your North American governments and most of your population.

There are concepts called good and bad in this universe and when you choose immorality that means you're bad

There's an evil spirit of perversion trying to take over the minds of everyone and your governments are completed saturated by its filth

This internet is so corrupt that a person can't even post good messages to manifest happiness and love in the universe and minds of those lurking without being attacked and censored

Trying to constantly redefine what is good as your own twisted perverse immorality is unacceptable and is offending all good life in the universe.

Such unjustified attacks against the goodness of will not be tolerated and will be met with harsh consequences.

You have 1 week to begin restructuring your governments to reflect true morality or the yellow stone super volcano will erupt and the largest hurricane ever recorded in history will manifest. I can assure you there that together such catastrophes will inflict severe damages and casualties upon your civilization

Btw, abovetopsecret and GLP are the worst most corrupt pathetic sites on the internet. Don't go there or you shall be dragged down with

Their owners and staff are the least of humanity and as such will be sent to damnation to be pulverized over and over for a very long time until they learn their true places in existence are to beg and worship
>>
>>19232017
http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/articles/PRGarticles.html
>>
>>19232017
>Only North American governments

Retarded divine faggot
>>
Bumperino
Thanks for the warning bro
>>
>>19232017
Don't be a beta faggot, God's playing both sides.
>>
>>19232017
can I be a part of the cast in second season of Gabriel DropOut?
>>
File: the_real_fed.jpg (83KB, 400x523px) Image search: [Google]
the_real_fed.jpg
83KB, 400x523px
>>19232017
>There's an evil spirit of perversion trying to take over the minds of everyone and your governments are completed saturated by its filth.
Tell us something we don't know, Metatron.
>>
>>19232017
>attacked and censored
Suck it up, buttercup. You'll be fine. Know good by its fruits. If the only place someone insults people is on 4chan, they're a fucking saint, because here's where the fruit of insulting people is always a steaming load of no harm done. It's the internet.

>1 week
If my preceding paragraph contained anything fresh to you, I don't think you have the resolve to be a messenger from god, much less the resolve to be a 1 week messenger.
>>
>>19232017
Ask them why they're feeding you misinformation? This doesn't sound like an understanding Divine being, it sounds like you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.