[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tech gone spooky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: img.jpg (64KB, 740x440px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
64KB, 740x440px
My parents got me a nice TV (Like the one pictured) but this piece of shit keeps turning on on its own, the only way to turn it on is the remote and usually when it turns on I can't turn it off until I unplug it. You guys got any ideas what the hell its doing?
>>
>>19231914
Maybe it's voice activated. Read the manual, (if you don't have it it's online for sure)

If not your tv is definitely possessed by a ghost. Play Angels in the Outfield on it for 7 days straight to cleanse it.
>>
>>19231935
I only have All Dogs go to Heaven, will that work?
>>
>>19231914
Smart TV?
Fairly recent WikiLeaks dumps confirmed CIA/NSA/FBI are able to remotely turn on newer smart TV models and get webcam and microphone feeds.
They can do it with gaming consoles too. One day I woke up and my xb1 was on but the TV wasnt (TV normally starts up with xbox because of the infared blaster i have and custom settings) when I turned the TV on, the xbox shut off (NOT the way its supposed to work)

sold my kinect for $15 that day.
/pol/ related, i know, but still a possibility.
>>
>>19232030
The TV is p braindead and the only thing connected to it is my cable for shitty local TV and a wii that has a few games I wanted to play on it so I doubt the government is really doing anything with it
>>
>>19231914
Sounds like faulty wiring causing random spikes of power.
>>
>>19231914
I have the same exact TV. Your just retarded OP.
>>
>>19232151
Eh well shit
>>
>>19231914
You tried unplugging it, blowing it and plugging it back in?
>>
>>19232975
this is my one night stand routine routine
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.