[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turnbull Canyon CA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: TurnBull.jpg (72KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
TurnBull.jpg
72KB, 800x451px
Last week me and some co-workers headed out to Turnbull Canyon. Ive always known it to be a popular lookout spot with a hiking trail ect.
But as we drove up the winding roads one of the guys was telling us about the area and how all this fucked up shit has been going on for the past century or so.
He said that long before settlers came to the area the natives knew to stay clear of those hills and that even after the land was settled a bunch of strange activity was reported ranging from cults to cannibals and kidnappings to UFOs have all added to the trails strange history.
Theres this place called Hells Gates and alot of strange things have gone on there. Apparently a bunch of children have been taken up into the hills to never be seen again, as well as a plane that crashed into the hillside killing all passengers.
Have any of you ever been to Turnbull Canyon? if so any stories?
>>
ive gotten into the Linda Vista Hospital a few times right there, its pretty creepy but no paranormal spooky shit happened and we were conducting illegal amateur investigations.

i wasn't familiar with the attached canyon's history though so i'm willing to go investigate and report back with any findings
>>
>>19232417
Not too far from me. Now I want to go. Never heard of it. Now I'm interested.
>>
>>19231797

bump for interest
>>
File: hollydale.png (1MB, 833x768px) Image search: [Google]
hollydale.png
1MB, 833x768px
>>19232428

Red = park around this street
Blue = there's a hole in the fence around here, patrols around the perimeter every 30-40 minutes. hide next to the train tracks wait for a patrol then keep low as you run into the complex, nobody goes in the complex, watch out for dead cats
Green = this is the perimeter of the complex
Yellow = you can get into this building easy af door is unlocked normally. lots of creepy shit left over equipment etc etc.

Bring a flashlight, stay safe, play stupid if anyone catches you say you're geocaching or something.

56 descanso street downey california

http://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/take-a-look-inside-downeys-creepy-abandoned-asylum/
>>
File: cheech.jpg (155KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
cheech.jpg
155KB, 620x375px
>>19231797
I take this road to get to the 711 on the other side. It's a pretty populated area. The most dangerous thing about that canyon are the teens that hooon non it all day. Also the local coyots are becoming a rear fucking problem.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.