[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an enlightened beeing anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 10

File: 1486978301737.jpg (373KB, 1125x882px) Image search: [Google]
1486978301737.jpg
373KB, 1125x882px
Ask an enlightened beeing anything
>>
Why is it that my landings are smoother when there's gusty winds up to 25 knots, and when tower reports winds calms i always fuck up my landings and my instructor yells?
>>
>>19231665
What's it like to be a massive role-playing faggot?
>>
>>19231682
I don't know man

>>19231686
Better than beeing one without realizing it
>>
>>19231665
Thoughts on Jews?
>>
>>19231665
How did your bee colony become enlightened with all the pesticides?
Also, why do niggers tongue my anus?
>>
>>19231665
is this paranormal?
>>
File: nicecard.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
nicecard.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>19231700
>>19231933
>>
File: 1494832264748.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1494832264748.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
>>19231665
Whats your definition of enlightened?
>>
>>19231910
I don't have thoughts on Jews, nothing that can be interesting to share anyway

>>19231925
I'm not a bee I'm a human beeing
Also I don't know why niggers tongue your anus

>>19231933
Enlightenement is not paranormal as far as I'm concerned, although I have the intuition that the way it unfolds is beyond my comprehension
>>
>>19231970
My definition of enlightened is someone who has woken up from the dream of separation from existence itself. All your life you had the belief that you were a little separate entity, you attached your notion of identity with the body-mind. When you wake up from this illusion, you realize that the ever elusive happiness you were seeking was rooted the belief of separation and the need to feel union. It created a neurosis, a deep existential despair wich suddenly vanishes as soon as you realize you can't find this little separate self anywhere.

You realize you are the nothing that is everything. Everything else was just a conjecture. Who you really are was never on a spiritual search, was never lost, never needed to be found. Who you really are was not pursuing happiness, or peace, or freedom, never looked for God, never wanted to be enlightened. It's only who you THOUGHT you were that wanted all this stuff.

Because you thought it was separate. So it thought is needed to find something to cure its separation. You did not need to find something to cure your separation. You needed to lose something. You needed to lose your belief in separation, that's all you ever needed to do.
>>
>>19232072
When you say 'you' are you referring to me?
And you just think this is/was a dream?
>>
>>19232096
>When you say 'you' are you referring to me?
No, I was using the word "you" in a general sense

>And you just think this is/was a dream?

I'm using the word dream in a manner of speaking. What I mean by dream is the way our way of perceiving and relating to the world is profoundly affected by the fundamental beliefs we have about ourselves and the world. Because of that we have lost touch with reality. We are so caught up in our beliefs that they become to our minds real, but they are as real as a dream is. It's just an analogy. Although awakening does feel like waking up from a dream or a hypnosis.
>>
File: 1498738781428.jpg (60KB, 648x556px) Image search: [Google]
1498738781428.jpg
60KB, 648x556px
>>19232135
I get you.
>>
>>19231665
Does wearing that make you feel erotic?
>>
so you realized we're all "god" eh?
>>
>>19231682
You get anxiety and fuck it up because you know it is supposed to be easy so maybe you dont pay as much attention as you do when its windy af.
>>
Red pill me on Golf Rumors plz
>>
>>19232178
I guess it would. Must be hard to hide a boner tho

>>19232194

Not gonna call it "god". To me using a word like god is similar to playing pretend like when we were kids and say "hey let's say we are super-heros". It's just a concept, which can be comforting to some, but ultimately just a concept in your mind

It's just what is. Even that is saying too much.
Reality doesn't need words

>>19232205
wat
>>
So how do I become enlightened?
>>
Do you ever just wanna back but fucking cant? Goddamn it's like now I know why Alan watts was a fucking womanizing alcoholic.
>>
>>19232298

One of the most effective and direct method is self inquiry.

Ask yourself what are you basic assumptions about reality and try to find if they have any basis from the point of view of your direct experience only (not thinking, not memories, just experience).

Can you find yourself in direct experience ?

Are you thoughts ? Are you your emotions ? (Notice they come and go)
Are you your body ? (Notice the feelings of the body come and goes, for instance during sleep but also throughout the day when your attention is focused on something else)

Who is aware of the body, thoughts, and emotions ?

How do you know you're aware ? Is someone aware of beeing aware or is it just a knowing ?

Is there such a thing as time ? Have you ever experienced the past of the future ?

When you think about the past when does the experience of remembering occurs ?

Is there an objective, external world separate from awareness? Have you ever experienced it?
>>
>>19232072
If enlightenment means a loss of the concept of separation, then how is it you call yourself "an enlightened beeing?" That directly implies a separation.

Who are you talking to, if we are not distinct entities?
Why are you talking?

Either your understanding of enlightenment is wrong, or you have willfully become "un-enlightened" in which case you have no authority to speak.
>>
How do you type, if you see no separation? How do you tell one character from another?
>>
If we're having pizza tonight, can you make me one with everything?
>>
Seriously, how does one in enlightenment communicate? Communication REQUIRES separation. Even getting down to something as simple as smoke signals or knots on a rope
>smoke/no smoke - distinction
>knot/no knot - separation
And moving up to complex languages you have multiple distinct sounds and utterances and syntax and grammar - all of which REQUIRES conscious understanding of the distinctions, and willful choice of those distinctions in order to pass on coherent thought.

A being with no concept of separation would be unable to communicate in any way.
>>
How does an enlightened being tell time? Can they tell the difference between one moment and the next? Can they tell if a person has approached them or not? Wouldn't that require a degree of understanding that one moment is separate from the next?

If there's no concept of separation, how could you start a thread? or finish a thread? or do anything that requires the passage of time?
>>
>>19232379
>If enlightenment means a loss of the concept of separation, then how is it you call yourself "an enlightened beeing?" That directly implies a separation.

I'm using this expression ironically, my man.
I'm just memeing if you will. Of course I'm nothing at all. If anything I'm just an ego trying to share my understanding

>Why are you talking?

I don't know. If I wanted to rationalize it I'd say I just like talking about this stuff or, maybe because I'm happy, and I want to share this happiness.
>>
>>19232415
>I'm using
>I'm just memeing
>I'M nothing
>I'M just an ego
>I'M
>I
>I
>I
Hypocrite, liar, or fool - which do you want this to reveal about you?

I don't get why RP fags are so keen on claiming an unattainable state for a person. Just say you are on the path to, or are searching for enlightenment. That's all Buddha ever did, all the Rinpoches ever do.

Do you not understand that the immediate reaction to someone claiming to be enlightened is to tear down that delusion? That it should be YOUR reaction when you "realize" you're enlightened? To kill the Buddha when you meet him?

Up your LARP game, and try to understand what it is you're pretending to be.
>>
>>19232394
>>19232386
>>19232412

It seems you have the wrong idea of what is meant by loss of separation. Being enlightened doesn't mean your mind suddenly stop functioning and you melt away in infinity and eternity.

I still use the concept of separation as useful concept, but I don't feel separate. I still use time as a useful concept, but I deep in me I have lost the belief that time as a "thing" has any tangible basis in reality. To tell the time I look at the clock, or outside my window. I still have an ego in a sense but I see it at what it is, just a collection of thoughts and nothing else.

To sum up it enlightnement doesn't mean you get rid of concepts but you no longer confuse them with reality. You see them as what they are : just concepts, ideas in the mind.
>>
>>19231665

Op is in his early 20's and has tried some opiates and lsd, maybe some shrooms also. last 6 months he has watched david icke and alex jones on youtube. now he is awakened be(e)ing. once you wake from your psychosis, please stop posting your bullshit in here. thank you
>>
>>19232466
>your mind
What is the separation of me and mind, that I have a mind?

>Being enlightened doesn't mean..you melt away
No? Then what is the eternal part that remains after separation melts away that I can say is "me?"

>I still use the concept of separation as useful concept, but I don't feel separate.
Hypocrite, then.

>deep in me I have lost the belief that time as a "thing" has any tangible basis in reality
Nonsense. Both to your hypocritical belief, and to the concept that time has no tangible basis in reality. Time is quite an objective thing.

>enlightnement doesn't mean you get rid of concepts
>You did not need to find something to cure your separation. You needed to lose something.
So which is it?

And how can you confuse concepts with reality unless concepts are separate than reality? You still have separation in your beliefs, hypocrite.
>>
>>19231665
Wtf am I looking at?
>>
>>19232431

You are the one saying that there is such a thing as enlightement, you call it a state. What I have been explaining, if you had read me carefully, is that it is exactly the dropping of the idea that true happiness will be found in a elusive, unattaible, mysterious state called enlightenment--that it is a real thing-- and realizing is what just another delusion that you added on the piles of illusions that your mind was creating to feed the idea that you were not already complete and free as you are now, that dropping, that final surrender, is the moment a very, deep profound existential relief happens. It results in the end of the seeking and the seeker silmutaneously. Because what you realize is all this was about was an illusion seeking an illusion. Why would you want to keep seeking ? You're right I'm not enlightened, because there is no one to enlighten. That "I" word I'm using for the sake of langage, communicating with you, doesn't exist. I was awake all along and so are you right now, but you don't realize it. I do.
>>
>>19232554
>ou are the one saying that there is such a thing as enlightement
Was this you:
>>19231665
>>19232072

Are you declaring that you are not enlightened?
Are you declaring enlightenment is not a thing?
>>
>>19232568
>Are you declaring that you are not enlightened?
>Are you declaring enlightenment is not a thing?

Yes, because I have realized there is no one for supposed experience of enlightnement to happen. I have gone beyond this basic delusion. There is no "I" in this body-mind impression of self. The identification with ego has vanished. That is the realization of true freedom and the end the seeking, liberation, moksha, satori, whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>19232587
Please respond to each question individually. I'd like to make sure I'm talking to the same anon, and the questions should be answered with just a yes or no for each, just for clarity's sake.

>Was this you:
>>>19231665 (OP)
>>>19232072

>Are you declaring that you are not enlightened?

>Are you declaring enlightenment is not a thing?
>>
>>19232587

You keep referring this person I alot. Yet you state that there is no I in body-mind representation. You still identify with ego, you speak from ego. you are still living from your ego.
>>
>>19231665
Why, when I get close to enlightenment, do I have so few questions? With so many answers, I should have so many more questions. But here I go again. Fickle the MindUniverse.
>>
>>19232607
It is not possible tobe incarnate without an ego, all this am enlightened, am no ego bs stems from a egotistical superiority complex.
>>
>>19232607
The ego is a technological tool used to communicate to other biological computer egos on Earth. Where we are in Reality now, this is the understanding.
>>
>>19232637
Enlightenment is seperate from Ascension btw. Enlightenment is just tearing off your Earthly/Human burdens. Ascension is taking them with you to play with more.
>>
>>19232630

actually we are born without ego, you sure are full of shit. Ego manifests in our early ages as we are taught from our parents about how to act and what we are supposed to do and behave. and after that we go to school these things multiply. Please stop spreading your bullshit, you obviosly have no clue what you actually are saying. you only think that you know.

I take you are OP
>>
>>19232639
Enlightenment. To enlighten oneself, in modern teaching, of self.

Hindu meditation is better and serves you more as an individual that can want to do good. The Universe is vast, don't throw your gifts away because it's hard or painful, your entire life was a struggle. If the struggle meant nothing go ahead and attain enlightenment. Or stay here in the mud and the shit and work together to make a better home. Make that Heavenly tomorrow our very own ancestors dreamt of for thousands of years. We already proved time travel is mathematically possible. Lets bring them all home guys.
>>
>>19232630
>>19232607

The problem is not the ego. The problem is you identification with it. I know this might be hard to understand. When you think you are the ego you are confusing a concept with reality. You are deluding your self. Take any basic concept, like for instance, boundaries between countries.
When you see a tree, and thought tree arises, do you think the reality of the tree in inside the thought itself or isn't there just that mysterious array of colours arising in your consciousness ?

Do you really think they have any reality, from the ground of experience, other than in thoughts ? What is an ego anyway ? just a bundle of thoughts.

I don't know how to explain clearly than a concept has no reality. Maybe if you slap yourself in the face very hard you will awake from this hypnosis.

>>19232605

Yes, Yes.
>>
>>19232637

Actually ego is entity, not a computer as you say it is. Ego has feelings, ego has logical and illogical thinking and behaviour. Ego grows and learns as time goes on. Ego is not technological, Ego is organized construct to reality principle.

Please stop shitposting
>>
OP here thats no me
>>19232639

>>19232654

Forgot to finish my remark about boundaries between countries. Do you really think they exist in reality, or are they just a thought ?
>>
>>19232661
I said Ego is a technology that human biology developed friend. Not a computer. It uses expression to interact in a higher manner than violence to achieve baser ends. It's used in a manner similar to the technology of language. This is self evident as it motivates the baser biological functions of the humanoid super computer to action for goals that are not immediately achievable.
>>
>>19232654

Do you realize that we are talking about you? English isn't your first language, lets take that in consideration. You are talking from your ego perspective as mentioned last post. Is that for you to understand? You keep pretending on your pretentious way of thought.

Please stop shitposting, you obviosly have no self awareness.
>>
>>19232675
Humanity peers inwardly only enough so that it can achieve status in the base natural state. It develops tastes for things. Things that in life were good to them. The ego uses this memory to build an idea of what the computer itself is upwards. In future civilizations this will be properly explained to the maturing youth so the existential crises and delusion of ego can be, not avoided, but transitioned through to higher thought in a much easier manner.
>>
>>19232675

You do realize that it dosent develop biologically. If that was the case, it would be embedded within our DNA. you really need to check the term technology. also you say that ego is used in higher manner to communicate than using violence. you know that ego is the main reason for violence?

Please stop shitposting
>>
>>19232702
Human Biology is computational. Just because it's organic doesn't mean it isn't a machine. DNA responds just as any machine would, reading instructions and reacting accordingly. Although I did mistakenly say earlier that human biology developed it, I mean this in a more abstract sense. To communicate with others and negotiate the social environment that is language a more complex system of persons identification was needed. Eventually we ended up with personality and then ego.
>>
>>19232702
As for leading to violence, that is merely your assumption based on faulty data. This probably causes a lot of cognitive dissonance in your computation system of nerves. This "hurts" the ego and it refuses to face it latching on to anything. Accept what you are biologically, this machine is your body. Time is what makes you immortal for infinity. For the cycle of time is an undefined variable thanks to the higher capacity of will and consciousness. All is all because all of all is inevitable in n+1.
>>
>>19232707
>>19232712
>>19232702
To go beyond these things. We already know epigenetics exists. Data is stored within the sperm that enhances the Youth to better fit their environment in small ways. This is part of will, part of biology. This was proven in an experiment with mice and the scent of strawberries and electric shock. A quick google should suffice.

As for temporal immortality, eventually you make the decisions that lead you to infinity. Eventually you make a decision that expands that closed system. Maybe even by just one more step. Nobody can say the Universe can ever rest indefinitely. As energy and perturbations in the fabric of space time, they aren't ever voided.
>>
>>19231665
Are you Australian?
>>
>>19232720
Protip, you can't get off the ride.
>>
>>19232707

Yes our body is a machine, never said it wasn't.. it is a factory. a micro biosphere for other organism aswell. also our body is self sustaining given nutrients and energy. Also there is primitive behaviour hard coded within our brain and DNA, passed on to us from our ancestors.
>>
>>19232733
Ego is a metaphysical evolutionary tool we developed on our own. A technology. You are an entity, not a tool. As you are undefined, but maintain form. So you are not pure energy, but you are not a tool. Nor are you material. The Ego is a tool, not an entity. It has a misformed use. That is it, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>19232712

>faulty data

damn you are full of shit and yourself. please stop shitposting
>>
File: 1494930820385.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494930820385.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
>>19232744
>tfw too smart to fall into your pit
>>
>>19232742

Ego is false entity.
>>
>>19231665
Whats the trick to keep ananda constant?
>>
Do aliens exist and if so does an internet-like system and if so does a similar 'website' to 4chan and if so s paranormal section and if so this thread and if so this question?
>>
>>19232752
So it's not an entity. It better fits the identification of metaphysical inner communication tool between later developed neurological structures and older neurological structures. It's the go between for higher though, and lower though. A tool that works inwards and outwards.
>>
>>19232072
Me too. Yep. Oh. Ok.

Uh yeah me too. Ok. Uh. What. Uh.

No u. Yeah. Ok. Ok. Ok.
>>
>>19232681

Yeah, I'm speaking from my ego perspective. Doesn't mean that ego is not speaking from an understanding of truth. Liberation is not a embracing a new delusion. Because I know deeply that the separate self does not exist, I must therefore roleplay now as nothingness ? I'll keep playing the role of the fictionnal character the world has given me but I will know from now on that it is just a fictionnal character.

>Please stop shitposting, you obviosly have no self awareness.

Maybe. All I know is I'm flowing with uncaused peace and joy and you are the one who seems to be angry, calling names, etc.
>>
>>19231665
why is r9k so cursed?
>>
>>19232298
you have to give up your human attachments and preserve your virtues.
>>
>>19232412
>How does an enlightened being tell time?
and enlightened being is basically a god.
they are beyond time because time itself is a god.
jesus, buddah,moses,,lou tzu are all gods
they have trasended the three realms and are beyond the five elements
>>
>>19231665
why can't you spell
>>
>>19232815
Because I'm retartet
And a little tired
>>
>>19232760
aliens are the old human race that existed here before us.
back then the world was destroyed and they left in search for another planet.
they have evolved and existed for millions of years.
they stumbled upon us and are surprised we exist and envy our human bodies because we are the first to be designed in the image of gods.
to them, our bodies are perfect and they want to clone us to posses a human body.
i think thats why they push for a global government.
>>
>>19232654
>three questions
>two answers
Sigh...

Alright, I'm going to assume that you ARE OP, and the anon who wrote the second post. At which point you are directly contradicting yourself from post to post. Is the problem the ego, which should be altered to realize doesn't actually exist?
>All your life you had the belief that you were a little separate entity
>It created a neurosis...wich suddenly vanishes as soon as you realize you can't find this little separate self anywhere.
Or is it your later statement?
>Being enlightened doesn't mean...you melt away in infinity and eternity.

Which is it? Do I not melt away, or do I realize the "separate little person" was never actually there?

Are you enlightened, as OP says
>Ask an enlightened beeing anything
or aren't you?
>You're right I'm not enlightened

>you don't realize it. I do.
Hypocrite. Liar. Fool. I gave you a chance to be just one of them, now I'm just going to call you all three.

>>19232587
>I have gone beyond this basic delusion.
>There is no "I" in this body-mind impression of self.

>>19232654
>The problem is not the ego. The problem is you identification with it.
Ego IS identification, fool. How about you describe what you mean by the word ego, since you use it not in a Freudian sense, nor in the colloquial understanding of "self identity."

>>19232664
>Do you really think they exist in reality, or are they just a thought ?
Boundaries absolutely exist in reality. But the point is moot because it's a false dichotomy: THOUGHTS EXIST IN REALITY.

>>19232784
>Yeah, I'm speaking from my ego perspective. Doesn't mean that ego is not speaking from an understanding of truth.
So you DON'T need to remove your ego perspective? Despite you saying that's exactly what you need to lose in this post?
>>19232072
>>
>>19232431
no, the Buddha explicitly claimed to be enlightened. no, Rinpoches also do.

you are doing the retard version of talking about the Way-- saying that because somebody used the word "I", they can't be enlightened.

if you believe that the definition of the path is to constantly deny that one can be enlightened, and that that is all that is attainable, then why don't you call us all enlightened?

you are a retarded, pseudo-intellectual shitposter plucking the lowest-hanging fruit from these philosophies in order to assert superiority over others.
>>
>>19233074
Hypocrite. Liar. Fool. Go back to platitudes.
>>
>>19233083
not OP, friendo. I notice that you've returned to your three basic "smart-person insult words", though. you should hang yourself.
>>
>>19232431
holy shit, are you this stupid ?
>>
File: wildlife photography.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wildlife photography.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
Pepe Maharishi has gone out for a cigarette. You may call me Mysterious Wanderer Pepe. I can also answer questions on this topic
>>
>>19232072
YES! Law of One/Ra material says exactly the same thing.
The creator experiencing the illusion of separation in order to better experience itself. All is one!
>>
>>19233193
Lawofone.info
>You are dancing thoughts.
>>
if you're not babaji of the Himalayas fuck off plz
>>
>>19233174
As your Substitute Pepe for the day, I will be in charge until your regularly scheduled pepe resumes. Ramana Peperishi did not leave any lesson plans, only a pile of individual American cheese wrappers.

Therefore I will be forced to improvise.

Today's lesson is about enlightenment. One day a man was walking in the woods when he saw two dwarves sitting on a tree stump. One dwarf was smoking and the other one was eating a mushroom.

As he was about to run away in terror, the dwarves called out to him. The first dwarf said, "If you take a puff from this pipe, you will become enlightened. If my friend offers you the mushroom, do not take it; you will die."

The other dwarf said, "Do not listen to him. Take a bite from my mushroom, and you will receive enlightenment. If you take a puff from his pipe you will die."

Then another dwarf with a knife came out of the woods and said, "You have to choose, otherwise I will stab you."

The man sat down and began to meditate. After a few moments, the dwarf stabbed him and he attained enlightenment.

You see, when you seek enlightenment, you always use discernment in order to to select certain views over others, views which you believe will lead to the fulfillment of your goal. You choose one view and reject another, hoping to perfect your insight.

However, whichever view you choose will prove false, and you will have to make another decision. In reality, both of the dwarves were lying. He would have died either way.

When you take on views without any expectation of success, knowing that they will not lead to enlightenment, only then will you develop an unchanging view, akin to a state of meditation.

It is only in this state that you are susceptible to the spontaneous view of enlightenment, because only a view that you cannot pursue is a view that you cannot lose.
>>
File: 1498098161164.jpg (120KB, 469x625px) Image search: [Google]
1498098161164.jpg
120KB, 469x625px
>>19233494
>>
>>19233087
>>19233111
>useless posts that show you have no rebuttal to my argument
Trips checked, tho.

>three basic "smart-person insult words"
I call OP a liar because he declared there to be a state called enlightenment, then declared this state does no exist. These are mutually exclusive statements. For a person to make both of them and expect both to be considered true, they MUST be lying.

I call OP a hypocrite because he clearly stated he has not reached enlightenment, yet OP started a thread specifically so people could talk to an enlightened being, presumed to be OP. Pretending to be something you are not is hypocrisy.

I call OP a fool because he thought he was clever for doing this, and thought there was some benefit to others in it. This one I feel is a matter of opinion, but my opinion is he is a fool.

Not insults, just statements of fact and one opinion.
>>
>>19231700
>enlightened beeing
>I don't know man

Have you considered suicide yet anon?
>>
>>19234767
I wasn't the guy who called you stupid either, but I was the first one. I'm not sure what you're trying to do, but enlightenment isn't as far away as you think. It's definitely a cliché, but chill out.

Have you genuinely considered that people around you might be getting enlightened? The disciples of the Buddha had to consider that in order to even begin to follow him.

We fought because you seem to be against the very idea. OP hasn't said anything that puts the lie to his claim, in my view. Everything he's said makes perfect sense to me.

What about it is flawed and contradictory to you?
>>
>>19231665
Who did 9/11?
>>
>>19232072

So in other words...

... I need to find a way to lose my belief in separation.
>>
>>19237268
>I'm not sure what you're trying to do
In Buddhism, it is called killing the Buddha.

>but enlightenment isn't as far away as you think
The saying is it takes millions of lifetimes, or can happen in an instant.

>Have you genuinely considered that people around you might be getting enlightened?
Please quote what it is that makes you think I do not accept enlightenment as a concept.

>The disciples of the Buddha had to consider that in order to even begin to follow him.
Buddha didn't dance around the market square shouting "I'm woke! Follow me! Follow me!"

>We fought because you seem to be against the very idea.
Why? Quote that, please.

>OP hasn't said anything that puts the lie to his claim
>Ask an enlightened beeing anything
>You're right I'm not enlightened
These are contradictory claims. For one to be true, the other must be false. OP said both were true.
>All your life you had the belief that you were a little separate entity It created a neurosis...wich suddenly vanishes as soon as you realize you can't find this little separate self anywhere.
>Being enlightened doesn't mean...you melt away in infinity and eternity.
These are contradictory claims. For one to be true, the other must be false. OP said both were true.
>My definition of enlightened is someone who has woken up from the dream of separation from existence itself.
>You are the one saying that there is such a thing as enlightement
Not a lie, per se, but definitely showing the hypocrisy of OP.
>>
>>19231665
Why do you wear a nappy, is it because you keep shitting yourself in public?
>>
>>19231665
What do you think of communism tbqh
>>
>>19231665
is thoth a fucking loser?
>>
OP here

I'm just gonna ramble on a bit ITT just to make my philosophy clearer and maybe clear up the apparent contradictions that people may be seeing in my attempt to express what's true. I ask no one to believe me; don't believe a word I say. The shit I'm saying is nothing special, it's the same stuff enlightened people have been saying for centuries so I have no reason to speak. I could just shut up but I guess I have the futile hope that maybe the people who have the earnest desire to know the truth, my words will resonate with them in the way they needed to hear it and give them hope, clarity and reason.

Enlightenment is real, yet it is not what you think it is. It is not an experience, a state, an experience or an event. In other words it is not an object. When you read the word enlightenment you automatically associate it with a series of preconceptions, you create a fantasy, a representation in your mind of what it could be, or how awesome it could be. Then you look for that thing. Why do you think you have to look for anything ? Why don't you think you need something and you are not already complete and free as you are right here right now ?

The seeking of enligthenment in other words arises from the same basic desire that happiness will be found in an object somewhere in the future, it is exactly the same desire that propelled you to want this or that, more money or a new girlfriend, because deep inside you you had the feeling that you were lacking something. Don't you see the big joke in this ?

Just stop. Stop right now. Forget about enligtenment. Forget all this nonsense, this longing for something in the future. Expect nothing, just ask yourself how come you think you are somehow incomplete in the present moment. The problem all along is that you didn't rationalise consciously what you were looking for. Nor could you. You may not be aware of this, but you forgot something fundamental about life. What did you forget ?

1/?
>>
>>19238170
so is thoth a fucking loser, yes or no?
>>
>>19238170
>You may not be aware of this, but you forgot something fundamental about life. What did you forget ?
>you create a fantasy, a representation in your mind of what it could be, or how awesome it could be. Then you look for that thing. Why do you think you have to look for anything ?

So which is it? Have I forgotten something, or have I not? Do I have to search for what I have forgotten, or don't I?
>>
>>19232072
This desu
>>
File: BeeHolder.png (33KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
BeeHolder.png
33KB, 300x250px
>>19231665
Is it true?
>>
>>19231665
Do you enjoy the flavor of your own semen?
>>
>>19238170

You forgot who you really are. I could use words like the Self, God, Brahman, the Tao, but all that shit is meaningless and confusing to my eyes. They are pointers to the truth, fingers pointing at the moon, but don't confuse signs with reality. Kill God, kill Brahman, kill the Tao, kill the Self.

If you are interested in spirituality you must have already heard that you are not your mind, your are not the ego, you are not your thoughts. Alright but what does the seeker do when hearing this truth ? Well it will attempt to ground his sense of identity with a new object, an abstract concept. Dropping a belief for a belief and remaining in ignorance.

What are you when you stop identifying with anything ? When you stop holding on to any belief about who you are ? What remains ?

Just consider this simple fact. Any person with common sense will agree with me. If you are in this universe, you are, fundamentally part of the universe. But beeing part of something does not mean you are different from it. The concept of separateness is dependent of the concept of unity. They are only different, abstract, point of views. It's a position you take towards life and if you really hold the belief that one is real and not the other you are deluding yourself.

Take a pizza for instance. Let's imagine the object "pizza" as an inherent existence of itself, that it is an entity. Where does the entity pizza go when you slice it in different parts ? It's the same question as asking : where does your fist go when you open your hand ?
>>
>>19238306
Not being different is not the same as being the entirety.

Is an olive a pizza? An olive is still an olive when it's part of a pizza. Is a pinky a fist? A pinky is still a pinky when it's part of a fist.
>>
Where can I get a job? Nobody wants to employ me
>>
>>19231665
How hard are you tipping your fedora right now?
>>
>>19238364
Simple.
>look for help wanted signs
>call the number or visit the establishment
>apply
>do this to at least 5 places a week
>attend any and all interviews you get calls for
>eventually you will get hired
>most likely from first interview if you know how to present yourself
>now you have a job, congratulations
>>
>>19231682
1st world problems. Or trust fund.
>>
>>19238373
So hard he cant see his neckbeard in the mirror any longer
>tfw he mistook the dark void of the inside of his hat for an englightened state
>tfw fedora gave him an epiphany
>>
>>19238325
This, if I wanted to die by infinity I would jump right in.
>>
>>19238306

An olive is still an olive and yet the idea of the pizza existing as an object is dependant of the sum of its constituents.

Imagine that you remove, one by one, each one of the components of the pizza, the olives, the pepperoni slices, the anchovies, cut the dough in little pieces and throw them away. Where did the pizza go ? It didn't go anywhere because there was never a pizza to begin with. It was a point of view, an abstraction.

On one moment you see the object pizza because your mind inconsciouly dismiss every part of it, and the bext moment you see the olive as separate and you no longer see the pizza. Which point of view is true ? What about taking a step third position, a step back from the world of categories, and realize that the concept of separation was needed for the concept of totality to exist. It all goes together like black and white, negative and positive. Therefore thinking you, the little separate olive is different from the big pizza-universe automatically implies in the same time that you are not different from it. That's what I'm trying to say.
>>
>>19238000
Youre showing your autism at most.
The ability to make an argument out of something hypothetical, since you havent experienced the happening yourself, is anecdotal, and not an argument.

TLDR; saying water isn't wet does not make it not wet.
>>
>>19240608
But water isn't wet
>>
>>19231665
So, now that I am enlighted and shit, what is the next step ? Also excepted for a life a bit much better and less psychosis, it ain't THAT dope ... It just is
>>
File: lovehertenderly.jpg (35KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
lovehertenderly.jpg
35KB, 355x355px
>>19231665
>beeing
>>
>all the pseuds ITT who conflate ego death with enlightenment

None of you brainlets are anything close to me.
>>
>>19240608
>anecdotal
There is no use of anecdote. I specifically show where OP makes contradictory assertions, and OP has claimed both assertions true. By logic, and the definition of a lie, OP is a liar. I'm not making this argument out of something hypothetical. I'm using OP's own words.

If you mean this position against enlightenment you SEEM to see in me, you have yet to comply with my request that you show what I've said that gave you this presumption. Can you quote what I've said that makes you think I am against the idea of enlightenment, or people attaining it?
>>
>>19238306
>kill the Self.
there is nothing to kill
>>
>>19231665
How many docks can YOU fit in one watermelon?
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.