[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to tell!!!1!!1!1!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1982.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1982.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey guys this is a story 2 scary to tell anyone but I'll tell it to you ok here go.
I was ready for sleeping, I had my pizza rolls and a glass of milk and I was in bed. Then, my window broke and a game flew in. I thought nothing of it and thot it to prank so I check game. It gamboy game. Poke men!!!!! I got really curious and nostlargic and threw it into the PS4. The game said in a demonic voce "bad choice" I thought nothing, thinking it to be my cat and the started. It said "poker face 666 edition" and had a charityzard with BLOD!!! I was a cool kid tho and pushed on, brushing it off as a glitch when the game startes. Lavendermen Town music played and I scream!!!!! I kicked the Xbox in terror and weeweed my pants. I was horrorfying, but wiped away the sweet and played on. Suddenly, the vice came back "ur mom of gay!" It yelled and I scream try to run away but the game put me in and said go to sleep and I died. So remember, if you see strange poking men game. To never play it again
>>
Ps the game still haunts to this day, catching kids with it and using their souls to saTan!!!
>>
File: 38ucjlN-1.jpg (45KB, 570x555px) Image search: [Google]
38ucjlN-1.jpg
45KB, 570x555px
Are you ok?
>>
Yeah dude, don't fall for that shit. I bought n old pokeman game from a garage sale. The dvd was in all black n had red text that said don't play. it was whatever I went to the fude selling it but he had shit on his chin. Literal shit. He started to say "What are you looking at faggot, buy this game you son of a whore." I threw all my money on the table and ran home crying. So once I calmed down and put my game into my ouya something was't right. At the bottom right of the screen I saw a hyper realistic skeleton and shit my pants. Once I cleaned up I started to play again but it wasnt pokemon at all. It was a Tyler Perry movie. A boack father eating chicken and beating up the whole family. I screamed "BLACK!" And turned off the game. Dont buy any pokemon games fro creepy garage sales
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.