[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with humanity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0484.png (160KB, 1636x1437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0484.png
160KB, 1636x1437px
I've never been able to comprehend the majority of humanity and their behavior

Something is seriously wrong with the people of this planet

You don't adhere to ethics even though it's the most simple basic thing in the universe

You brutally disrespect each other as though you all believe you're better than each other. You are all IMMORAL(bad) but think you should be respected and cared about?

You are all actually more offensive/worse(inferior) than a bowl of shit and vomit but think you are of worth and should matter?

What, if anything, goes on in your minds?

How do you rationalize that you are of worth and then act so arrogant?

You are so putrid that according to your own language when you touch women the women are reclassified as Patric stupid whore pigs yet you believe you're more awesome when you finish using/molesting them for amusement...

Is humanity retarded? Is everyone mind controlled? Is there a parasite on earth that attacks your brains ?

Wtf is wrong with humanity?

How do you manage to convince yourselves you should exist at all when a piece of shit on the side walk could remain better than you without even doing anything

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=887_1498965580
>>
File: 1498541278830.jpg (121KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498541278830.jpg
121KB, 900x600px
>>
Ego and reddit spacing.
>>
>>19231520
The world doesn't move to the beat of just one drum, what might be right for many may not be right for some. You will have yours and I will have mine and together we will be fine. Because it takes different strokes to move the world.
>>
Did your 7th grade education finally lead to this? congrats youve discovered something pretty much everyone recognized but didnt care about now please if you arnt planning on filming yourself killing yourself or others kindly see yourself to the door
>>
>>19231520
Btfo you self-centered hypocrite
>>
>>19231520
>your

Eat dicks fella
>>
>>19231520
I see nice humble guys treated like shit and arrogant assholes bullies loved and admired everyday nothing surprises me anymore, not even the worse news
>>
>>19231520

Soccer, Soccer ruined the world, and Africa.
>>
>>19231520
What do you expect from consciousness created from a weighted random number generator?
>>
>>19232022
>go to medical school to help people
>get a job at state-of-the-art trauma center in NYC (not-for-profit facility)
>medical doctor gets fired for unknown reason
>returns to hospital to kill employees and patients

people are fucked up, OP. I work in a restaurant while studying nursing: i see the worst of people every day of my life. Like, if you can't pull yourself away from the flashing lights on your phone and smile while you chat with your family while you spend $100+ on dinner how the fuck can you even perform basic functions in society?
I see couples at each others throats, kids glued to ipad screens while the parents get drunk and dgaf, I see entitled-ass motherfuckers demanding to get a booth, have the AC turned down, the music turned down...
My favorite is when people get quoted 1hr+ at the host stand, they agree to the time and are placed on the waitlist. 20 minutes go by: "UM EXCUSE ME HOW MUCH LONGER WILL THIS TAKE? WE'VE BEEN WAITING OVER AN HOUR!"
>hostess checks timer, theyve been waiting 20m
"miss youve been waiting 20 minutes, we quoted you an hour+ wait time"
"BUT MY FAMILY AND I ARE HUNGRY!"
NO SHIT youre hungry you stupid cunt, everybody is here because theyre hungry. That is literally the only reason anybody would come here. Sit your bitch-ass down and wait like the other 30+ people who have been here longer than you.

Im ranting, I know. But the reality is: many people are so far up their own ass they get used to the way their own shit smells. They are either unable or unwilling to perform the most basic of intellectual exercises and attempt to see the world from another's shoes. Its near impossible to sympathize with others for these type of people.
Youve gotta realize, us Humans are equipped with a 50,000 year old brain. Evolutionarily, selfishness, bad-temperedness, loudness... these things are beneficial. But in society, these traits actively work against survival, or at least companionship.
>>
>>19232095
I truly believe it is Humanity's next step in evolution to reject most if not ALL of our instincts in order to survive as a species.
Competition, rage, selfishness... these things must be left in the wastebin of history like loin cloths and war.
>>
>>19231520
>You don't adhere to ethics even though it's the most simple basic thing in the universe
t. someone who hasn't studied ethics
>>
>>19232095
It gives people jobs trying to fix and serve them though. Will we become complacent enough for robots or will we get robots in order to be complacent?
>>
>>19231520
The ego
>>
>>19232111
I don't know how you expect an egoless world to work.
>>
>>19232117
better.
you sound like someone whose never experienced ego death.
>>
>>19232095
I understand, some people I know believe they are always right and they will put you on a cliche that you can't escape, for them you are dead put it in a box with a tag describing you, you won't escape from there and they treat you like that forever... I know you didn't wanted to say this exactly but it made me remember about that

And yes society is going against survival and companionship, it's easy to see ir everywhere, some people care more about their own status and some would even enjoy watching their pray destroyed, times changed, nowadays there arent so many battles for conquests, now the society is the battlefield when it should be more like a brotherhood
>>
>>19231520
You are acting a role, faggot, and you are doing it poorly.
>>
>>19232170
I grew up without religion, without a concept of race, just thought Humans came in all colors, shapes and sizes (im white, but grew up in 80% black, 20% other area)
All my Momma ever taught me morally, is the golden rule: "treat others the way you want to be treated." Thats all I needed.
As my brain completes its development and I move from "young adult" to "adult," I am realizing just how lost many of our brothers and sisters are. WAY TOO MANY people live without the golden rule. It is so incredibly simple and easy to understand, I have no clue as to how people even entertain the possibility of violence, robbery, etc. I dont claim to be some high-and-mighty god living in a liberal bastion, but I like to think of myself as a force for good in the world.
It truly saddens me how many people are simply unable to say the same.

In case anyone out there needs to hear this: YOU ARE WORTH IT. I love you, and there is GOOD in this world. Don't ever give up.

god im such a faggot
>>
File: IMG_20170421_201715.jpg (2MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_201715.jpg
2MB, 2336x4160px
OP you are asking the right questions.

My advice is to not take it so seriously, because its something you cannot easily change by yourself. But yeah, think about it. Try to see different perspectives of it.

Remember all of us have different parents,we were raised differently, we learn things in our own way. Not everyone had the same lessons.

But i definitely see your point. I thought the same way once. And i stopped caring. Now i just do me, i treat everyone nicely, with respect. And most people reciprocate the respect i give them.
And when the occasional asshole shows up i try to stay calm, but i stand my ground.
I defend myself without attacking them.
Its worked soo far. Ive made friends. Old people respect me.

Its all good. Let the idiots doom themselves. Worry about yourself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.