[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is DMT a biological AI? A chemical that makes sense of animal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: dmt_crystals__i2008e1195_disp.jpg (102KB, 607x582px) Image search: [Google]
dmt_crystals__i2008e1195_disp.jpg
102KB, 607x582px
Is DMT a biological AI? A chemical that makes
sense of animal connections, forming sentience?
>>
>>19231166

Holy shit I though those were those yellow winged princess ants.
>>
>>19231166
Make a lot of sense, bud
>>
>>19231219
its a beautiful thing, i want to get a microscope to view my beautiful drugs before consuming them
>>
>>19231226
are we allowed to feed animals a bunch of dmt?
which animal would we do?
we dont want smart armadillos bayblading around
>>
>>19231245
Not sure, would be interesting in controlled experiments. I always thought about what would happen if an entire society was micro dosed with LSD and DMT through the water supply or some other avenue. Imagine the rapid shift in consciousness, would lead to a collective evolution of sorts.

Free will tho, fuk.
>>
>>19231254
>I always thought about what would happen if an entire society was micro dosed with LSD and DMT through the water supply or some other avenue.

I swear /x/ truly has the best ideas
>>
>>19231254
>I always thought about what would happen if an entire society was micro dosed with LSD and DMT through the water supply or some other avenue.
Why the fuck aren't we doing this?
>>
>>19231254
>Not sure, would be interesting in controlled experiments. I always thought about what would happen if an entire society was micro dosed with LSD and DMT through the water supply or some other avenue. Imagine the rapid shift in consciousness, would lead to a collective evolution of sorts.

the cia probably wasn't evil at the root but its shit like this that got us in deep water

public is science
private is magic
>>
>>19231300
MK Ultra you shilling dumbasses, dont let these thought forms get to you
>>
There is something to be said about the 180 degree nature of the molecule.

Its "the other side"
>>
>>19231254

>tfw we could be making the pop woke as fuk, but instead put rat poison in water because it might be good for the teeth or something

damn
>>
>>19231324
DONT DO ANYTHING TO PEOPLE AGAINST THEIR WILL

ARE YOU GUYS RETARDED?
>>
>>19231327

You have to admit that poisoning the water supply with lsd would be the greatest prank of all times. C'mon, it sounds absolutely hilarious.
>>
>>19231341
And still sounds better than flouride.
>>
>>19231341
Violently shifting humanity is not a prank
>>
>>19231166
A chemical that makes sense of animal associations together growing fully awake gone. forces; kaleidoscopically hordes gilded getting greater; learning; indisputably Mongol journey.
>>
>>19231388
>indisputably Mongol journey
could you explain?
>>
Without being stupid as shit, let's refine the hypothesis.

Some organisms have evolved psychoactive compounds for defensive purposes. Unusual animals like human beings sometimes exploit and enjoy psychoactive compounds by coincidence. I doubt there is much evidence to suggest that natural selection has driven some organisms to produce psychoactive compounds in order to ensure their survival by cultivation.
>>
>>19231493
Some animals have evolved mind changing things for defensive purposes. closer consecrated elaborately increased ills exceptional establishments heresies, liberation increasingly intelligence, hair licentious. mental mental journey.
>>
>>19231364
How is that violent
>>
>>19231341

Except for the fact some of us are immune to its effects.
>>
Did ayahuasca in Peru... went full vegan for a month... then had a stacker quad at BK and bye enlightenment
>>
>>19231300
there needs to be the right programming and mental/psychological framework in place, otherwise they'll be prime for mind washing.
>>
do it. you were already doing the buddhic
>>
>>19231166
ya think J. M. Barrie was doing dmt when he wrote peter pan?
>>
>>19231254
The CIA dosed a French town with acid. They went mad
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.