[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is consciousness /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: images (20).jpg (4KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
4KB, 306x165px
What is consciousness /x/?
>>
the ability to know shit, g
>>
File: 1498959751960.jpg (29KB, 376x198px) Image search: [Google]
1498959751960.jpg
29KB, 376x198px
>>19230864
a meme
>>
>>19230864
Something no one on /x/ will ever experience.
>>
>>19230864
The fifth dimension, faggot
>>
What you're doing right now
>>
Your neurons firing off, sending messages to each other in a a specific way to where the circuits of them can intrepid your surroundings and provide the action of thinking.
>>
Answer A: neurons neruons science wow i'm so above everyhtinglololo
Answer B: magic magic spirituality wow i'm so religous and spiritual loloololololol
Answer C: idk
>>
>>19232667
Answer A people don't know for sure, some Answer B people might know but we have no proof nor reason to believe them.

So for me it's C
>>
>>19230864
>and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life
~Genesis 2,7
pretty much this
>>
>>19232757
What does that mean though?
>>
>>19232765
That you are aware of your existance, same as God is aware about His. Literally: You have a soul.
>>
>>19232770
Intredasting
>>
>>19232667
>>19232423
Are you the electric signal, or the biological computer?

>>19230864
Something material and energy attain at the same time after gaining the ability to process time. The human brains is advanced enough it can process time. We literally make time crystals in labs now, google it. So our "soul" is temporal, we are partial ascendants. Almost Gods.
>>
>>19230864
Vibrational vortex. There are three states vibrating ether can be in: energy, substance, and consciousness. But its all the same thing, like water, steam, and ice. Technically we god.
>>
>>19232777
My nigga
>>19232775
A little different, but it seems the end result will be Godhood. At least if you process enough information.
>>
>>19232777
>Technically we god
We are only part of God, we are his memories.

It is the other way. God is everything, because everything comes from God. Because God is everything he is also a 20 + something years old neet who browses 4chan. He is also your waifu from moe-shit Anime, a Big fly traveling through universe. He is, because He can be. He is Good and loves You, because you want him to be this way. He want us to be what we want to be and deep down in our hearts we all want to just be a good person.
>>
>>19230864
The ability to be aware of youre own existence and contemplate youre own consciousness.
>>
>>19230864
This shit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mind
>>
Ask a psychologist or a quantum physicist. Not /x/.
>>
>>19232953
They are literally the worst people to ask. But sure if you want that version, ask them
>>
>>19232953
those fields don't have anything to do with consciousness
>>
>>19233006
They never understand but, I don't know if its denial or ignorance, it stems from the ego either way.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.