[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me something scary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 17

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 246x138px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 246x138px
I've been wasting months trying to find something to scare me with no luck, so tell me something scary.
>>
>>19230785
Look behind you
>>
your a fag and trump is president
>>
We go back in time and Hillary Clinton becomes president.
>>
Try harder
>>
>>19230785
You don't actually exist
>>
>>19230785
You're going to hell forever. We all are.
>>
>>19230785
thank you for the red circle in that screenshot of a thumbnail
>>
File: i5332^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
i5332^cimgpsh_orig.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
>>19230810
This doesn't scare me. It just reminds me my life is worthless
>>
>>19230785
I want to fuck that werewolf in the asshole until it is full of my hot load of sperm. Then I want to watch him lick my sperm out of his asshole with his long slimy doggy tongue. Then I want him to take me to baskin robbins for an ice cream cone.
>>
>>19230785
Seriously though - why does that picture have a red circle in it? The 'monster' takes up half the shot how could anybody miss that?
>>
>>19230821
I already knew there would be that one person that says this.
>>
>>19230823
I didn't make the image.

>makes thread to get spooked
>fucking jokes everywhere
>fuckme.jpg
>Can't anyone tell me a spine chilling story
>>
>>19230831
There once was a girl from Peru.
Who said she had nothing to do.
She sat on the stairs.
Counted cunt hairs.
Five thousand one hundred and- BOO!
>>
>>19230846
crapped myself
>>
https://imgur.com/gallery/LF4Aq

Try that
>>
File: Stories-WatchingDude.png (70KB, 867x769px) Image search: [Google]
Stories-WatchingDude.png
70KB, 867x769px
>>19230831
I wasn't actually asking you, specifically, but fine, have a nice short story I saved...
>>
>>19230875
Fucking saved. Need more spooky threads
>>
>>19230858
Thanks.

>>19230875
Nice one.
Let's keep em rollin.
>>
>>19230897
Yeah, try this shit, It's god quality, and goes on forever:
>pt 1 of many
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
>>
File: i5713^cimgpsh_orig.png (226KB, 427x617px) Image search: [Google]
i5713^cimgpsh_orig.png
226KB, 427x617px
Spine chillin
bump
>>
>>19230920
>staircase innawoods meme

Annnddd I just lost interest in anything this guy wrote

God forbid anyone have any genuinely real and scary stories to tell
>>
>>19230990
Nosleep is for fictional stories. Some Youtube show even interviewed the guy who wrote it. Nosleep isn't a place for real stories. It's just a more interactive creepypasta of sorts where you suspend disbelief and have a "what if this was real" kinda thing.
>>
>>19231011
Then point me to a place with real fucking stories that aren't obviously written by an attention whore
>>
>>19230990
Yeah that one killed me too. Still, quality creepy pasta
>>
>>19231024
It really was too. Everything was perfectly believable up until that point, so it really busted my balls when I saw it
>>
>>19231021
No idea. Maybe letsnotmeet? As far as I know that is meant for real stories, but 99% of that is just girls being creeped out or stalked by some guy.

It's hard to find a place dedicated to true stories. Or supposedly true anyway. But nosleep I've seen mistaken for real stories a lot. The subreddit itself says it's all fake.
>>
>>19231060
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being most truthful, how would you rate the content of letsnotmeet?
>>
>>19231078
The more bizzare/dramatic a story it is, the less real it is.

Conversely, the more mundane, them more real.

My wife put a story that happened to us on there of a weird driver following us late at night, but it was mundane scary, not spooky.
>>
>>19231086
What did your wife's son think of your experience?
>>
>>19231093
We don't . . . have a son?

Wat?
>>
>>19231093
Cmon dude, at least he is contributing meaningfully to the thread
>>
>>19231107
Oh so you don't know yet.
>>
>>19231112
Oh shit.
>>
>>19231149
Shocking twist.
>>
>>19231078
Pretty high. Like 8 maybe. But that is inflated because when 99% of the stories amount to "omg a creeper followed me in the mall!" it's believable if a bit dumb. But while a lot may seem pretty truthful, the stories themselves tend to be really fucking dull.
>>
>>19230846
Best anything on this board since 2003.
>>
>>19231060
Girls. Pfft. What do they know about creepy?
>>
File: extraterrestrial.jpg (78KB, 368x468px) Image search: [Google]
extraterrestrial.jpg
78KB, 368x468px
>>19230785
The extra-terrestrials that control our species are extremely advanced. How advanced? Well let me tell you...

Every time you go to sleep, before residing into the dream realm, you're spirit/soul/conscience/what ever it really is, gets guided/transferred through a preliminary shadow realm. This realm is the same realm that astral projection takes place in where the gifted few can travel into. Our beings aren't normally supposed to enter this realm as it is dangerous to the higher self.

Well, the extra-terrestrials I've mentioned before are advanced enough to be able to travel into this realm to carry out whatever intentions they might have, with extreme precision. One of those intentions is to "snatch" selected beings during their transfer process so they can study/experiment on that being's coding.

Since most people have zero awareness of the transfer process, they will never know if they have been "snatched" and worked on by these extra-terrestrials. Once they place your being back into the transfer process after they've completed their intentions with it, the being will just continue into the dream realm like nothing happened and the person will never know after waking up. However, some people (like the gifted few) do have slight awareness of their encounter and later describe them as "alien abductions" when in reality their physical bodies never left their bed.

One way to tell if you're possibly being targeted is if you experience "Sleep Paralysis". Sleep Paralysis is not actually what the medical definition says it is. It is actually your being getting trapped in this preliminary shadow realm after something going wrong during the transfer process. It could be these extra-terrestrials, or it could be something else; I do not fully know yet.

Just be vigilant and don't do anything that will put you on their target list.
>>
>>19231528
REEEEEEEEE
FUCK THIS CREEPY-ASS PICTURE
I'VE SEEN THIS
DELET
>>
>>19231528
>Our beings aren't normally supposed to enter this realm as it is dangerous to the higher self.

LARP detected.
>>
>>19231534
What do you mean?
>>
>>19231546
He means that it's bullshit.
>>
>>19231528
Isn't the shadow realm some Yugioh shit?
>>
>>19231557
I'm sensing denial from you and >>19231534 which is a branch of the feeling of fear.

There's nothing to fear as we can't do anything about it. Just follow the last sentence of my post and you should be alright.

The post wasn't meant to be fear-mongering, I just thought this thread was unpopular enough to not get a lot of attention (since I'm already on their target list [in bold]) while at the same time giving helpful information to those who come in contact with it.
>>
>>19230785
Your mom
>>
>>19231587
1. What you said was bullshit.
2. I was clarifying what another person meant when he called you a larper. I wasn't denying what you said because I didn't even care to respond to it.
>>
>>19231606
Sorry, I cannot help those who wish not to be helped.
>>
File: black-eyed-kids.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
black-eyed-kids.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>19230785

Alright Faggot. A couple months ago a vid link was posted of a guy investigating the Black Eyed Kids phenomenon and he seems to think he found a common static-like sound in all the videos from around the world. He theorized that's how they communicate so he isolated the noise and set it up on a loop on his front porch. You can skip ahead to the fifth night where one allegedly showed up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwvDkB6GMJc

Another x-phile also isolated the sound and made it available here to try yourself:

soundcloud.com/sushi-kong/bek-bait

I ain't got the balls, but there have been threads where other anons claimed to try it. Watch the dude's video, download the bait audio and set a trap. You'll be an /x/ legend.
>>
At any moment, a person could come and break into your house and kill you.
>>
>>19231669
hey hey I remember this shit
>>
>>19231669
Holy shit, now this is fucking terrifying

This is the stuff that makes /x/
>>
2Sp00ky4me
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>19231669
I thank you for this.
>>
>>19231669
i want to watch this video but im too scared, someone do it for me and report back
>>
>>19230785
You breath an invisible gas.
>>
>>19234302
It's not scary.
>>
>>19234311
thanks faggot
>>
File: henocied.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
henocied.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>19230785
>>
File: 1451901886040.jpg (147KB, 1090x897px) Image search: [Google]
1451901886040.jpg
147KB, 1090x897px
>>
File: 1453744042030.png (24KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453744042030.png
24KB, 600x500px
>>
>>19234357
Good lord..
>>
>>19234357
>anon has friend wear pig mask and stand in front of house
>???
>profit

fake and homosexual
>>
>>19234626

ok
>>
>>19234347
what the fuck is the origin of this image
>>
>>19234665
some guy on facebook called henocied something starting adding random people sending them various coordinates
>>
>>19230785
Your dog is pregnant.....by you!
>>
>>19230785
In middle of night
Heard a knock on my window
Live on 5th floor.
>>
Some people are edgy faggots and will show it from time to time just because. Sometimes this will appear in places of power and influence. You yourself are subject to these whims, and there is nothing you have but the option to react at a moments notice.
>>
>>19230819
Faggot, Frank poster
>>
>>19234836
I said scare me but I didn't mean shit my self level.
Fucking toast, my worst nightmare.
>>
>>19230785

You are a spirit, trapped inside a genetically modified monkey.
>>
Trump gets re-elected.
>>
Theoretically, you and your romantic partner, who is most likely of the female gender, are accompanying each other, when the cellular telephone, of which you are the legal owner, abruptly emits an audible tone, which is highly likely to be your default sound that will play when someone from another location, usually within your country of residence, depending on your telephone carrier or provider, inputs a finite pattern composed of numerical units into their legally owned cellular telephone, which in turn will send a wave that goes through a complex process that includes radios and telephone towers. You walk over to the area that the cellular telephone is physically placed, and you translate the telephone receiver from it’s resting area, where it is mechanically constructed to fit into, all the way in the direction towards your ear drums, and then place the northern part of the device to your ear, and then place the southern part near your mouth, most likely onto your cheek. A voice that resembles that of an adult male proclaims “What activity are you currently in the process of completing, that involves having my female offspring attend!?”. You immediately notify your female romantic companion, and she educates you on the objective fact that the paternal guardian that she normally refers to as “Father” has stopped living some time in the past, and is also currently deceased. If the details of this story are in fact, the truth, than it is now your duty to answer the question of ‘Who was calling you and your romantic companion on your cellular telephone?’.
>>
>>19235213
>with gf at home
>phone rings
>gf too lazy to get it
>ok.jpg
>picks up phone
>male voice "What activity do you plan to do with my daughter?"
>tell gf her dad called
>"my dad died
>whatthefuck.jpg
>>
Society is pasta it's peak.
>>
>>19234972
Rock Hard
o
c
k

H
a
r
d
>>
Roko's Basilic
>>
File: 1453688249803.jpg (45KB, 404x670px) Image search: [Google]
1453688249803.jpg
45KB, 404x670px
>>19230931
>>
>>19230785
Final exams are tomorrow.
>>
>>19230785
People unironically watch Alex Jones.
>>
>>19234671
No, the source image is long before Ahenobarbus Henocied appeared. People say it's like a doll from a japanese magazine. Nobody's sure tho.
>>
>>19230785
Since you are a connoisseur of spoop, you've probably heard of this series of threads. However, this isn't scary so much as cringey, (or in my case) generally disturbing.

I don't mean to hype this, so it's basically the story of Anon and Denko from 2chan.
http://majikichi.com/archives/5760849.html (Raw)
http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/21533650696/help-the-girl-i-like-wont-respond-to-my-emails (translated and streamlined for narrative)
>>
>>19230831
>People go missing all the time, and authorities have no clue what happened to them, or where they are.
> 1 in ever 100 people is a psychopath. This number is even higher for possessions of power.
>your genetic code holds the secret for how you are likely to die
>Nobody alive can say with 100% certainty if there is an afterlife.
>>
Have some shit which, while not explicitly terrifying, might give some food for thought.

As a start, I should tell you all that my cousin's house is, without a doubt, haunted.
Me and my mother who lived there for a couple of years can testify to that claim, it was a hotspot.
Me and my mother lived there for two years before moving due to reasons unrelated to the haunting, but that's aside the point.

My very first experience at that house is definitely the most notable:

>Be me
>Spent the day in town with my mom
>Got a bitchin' toy shotgun, loved the shit out of it
>We have to house sit for my cousin
>I've been there once before and I love it, way better than the house I was living at at the time
>We get back and my mom turns on the TV, letting me play around while she relaxes on the couch

I should explain how the house is set up: The living room is connected to the dining room which is connected to the kitchen, so there is a gaping doorway on either side of the dining room, completely open. In the living room, on the front wall, right side, there is a doorway that leads into the hallway which has doors to the two bedrooms, the bathroom, and the utility room. The hallway also runs down and connects to the front of the dining room, a doorway on the front wall, right side, again.

Now that that's out of the way, back to the story.

>Running around, having shootouts with imaginary people
>Come back into living room
>Mom's asleep
>Living room is now my final holdout
>Shotgun gets "shot" out of my hands, reach down to pick it up
>Standing right in front of the hallway doorway in the living room
>Raise back up just in time to see a ghoul-like five-foot thing run past me and into the bedroom at the end of the hall
>holyfuuk.jpg
>Literally don't know if I should turn and tell my mom or what
>Mom wakes up like just a couple of seconds later to find me frozen in shock, staring at the doorway

I have more stories, want me to share?

Ghoul looks like pic related.
>>
File: 1539.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1539.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>19230792
>>
>>19231669
The scariest thing about that channel is it has more raw click bait than the entirety of buzz feed combined
>>
>>19230846
Limericks are fun
There once was a man from Bombay
Took a slow boat to china one day
He was strapped to the tiller
With a sex starved gorilla
And Chinas a bloody long way
>>
>>19231528
nice schizophrenia
>>
>>19234357
Did he post the light penis?
>>
>>19230797
BLS NO!
>>
>>19230785
Your mother and father had sex to conceive you.
>>
File: IMG_3364.jpg (61KB, 636x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3364.jpg
61KB, 636x430px
>>19231528
Nice LARPing faggot
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.