[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what happened to this girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: Madeleine McCann.jpg (19KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
Madeleine McCann.jpg
19KB, 400x250px
So, what happened to this girl?
>>
no one cares.
>>
>>19230410
The Podestas ate her or something.
>>
>>19230410
She went back to her home planet on a spaceship.
>>
>>19230410
Deader than disco
>>
isn't she one of those ukranian softcore models or something?
>>
>>19230410
What do Maddie McCann and a submarine have in common?
They're both at the bottom of the ocean full of semen
>>
>>19230490
Why is a submarine full of semen?
>>
>>19230502
Sea men, sailors.
>>
>>19230506
Does your husband know of that? hmmmmmmm
>>
>>19230410
Robert Murat killed her, buried the body under his mother's driveway.
>>
Her parents probably murdered her, hired some people to help cover it up. It makes me sick that they still try to make money off of their story when they're the ones responsible for her death, no matter what you believe happened, because of their negligence.
>>
>>19230410
Probably dead by now.

>kidnapped for sex trade
>all the media coverage made her too hot to handle
>probably killed her
>>
>>
>>19230410
I used to live near her family, well, I lived in the city and they lived in a neighbouring village, it's odd, if you meet someone from that village and you're not from there the first thing they'll do is point out that the McCanns live ther.e. I believe they gave her some sort of sleeping drug and she overdosed. They were so well off they got away with it
>>
File: Podestas-with-sketches.jpg (238KB, 940x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Podestas-with-sketches.jpg
238KB, 940x1120px
>>19230410
>>
>>19230506
Going to be sad when school starts, I'm starting to warm up to you shitposting on every thread.
>>
>>19230410
doe network member here. my guess is that she got kidnapped by someone and was killed and dumped in the ocean. some believe, she died in an accident and her parents dumped her in the ocean and fabricated the kidnapping. we will probably never know, people dissapear every day and have been never seen again. if we're lucky someone will find a bone fragment and we get a positive DNA.
>>
Both dogs alerted in the boot of the car
>mom wants to drink
>kid won't go the fuck to sleep
> give her just a few to many sleeping pills
/thread
>>
It's been a long time,chances of her being alive are almost zero.
>>
File: madeline_mccann.jpg (341KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
madeline_mccann.jpg
341KB, 3264x1836px
>>
>>19232718
mccann had a unique feature in her eye, it would be piss easy to verify/debunk this.
>>
parents drugged her to make her sleep, got dose wrong and she died, they got rid of the body rather than lose their medical licence they said she was taken
>>
>>19230410

she is a sex slave in some neckbeard's basement now
>>
>still believing the parents meme

someone raped and dumped her in the ocean there was so many fucking suss people there
>>
>>19234000
Yeah first time I heard about the case I thought it may have been the parents. But that may have been due to the media which seemed to push that narrative. The more I looked into it I'm not so sure. This has always interested me the most:

>Police also found that the cell phone of a former Ocean Club restaurant worker had been used near the resort that night. Originally from Cape Verde, West Africa, Euclides Monteiro died in 2009 in a tractor accident after being fired from the Ocean Club in 2006 for theft. The suspicion was that he had been breaking into apartments to finance a drug habit. His widow said he had been questioned previously about break-ins involving the sexual assault of children, but had been cleared by DNA evidence.

>Scotland Yard issued another appeal in March 2014 for information about a man who had entered holiday homes occupied by British families in four incidents in the western Algarve between 2004 and 2006, two of them in Praia da Luz. On those occasions he sexually assaulted five white girls, aged 7–10, in their beds. The man spoke English with a foreign accent and his speech was slow and perhaps slurred. He had short, dark, unkempt hair, tanned skin, and in the view of three victims a distinctive smell; he may have worn a long-sleeved burgundy top, perhaps with a white circle on the back. These were among 12 incidents in the area between 2004 and 2010.[265] The Polícia Judiciária reportedly believed the intruder in the four incidents between 2004 and 2006 was Euclides Monteiro, the former Ocean Club employee from Cape Verde who died in 2009
>>
>Negligent parents kill her by accident
>Hide her body
>Lie to everyone ever since

I think it's pretty straight forward
>>
Poor sweet baby.
>>
>>19230791
Shills please fuck off
>>
>>19230410
Her parents drugged her so they could go out partying and accidently killed her with an OD. They then dumped the body to avoid going to prison and filed a missing persons report thinking the story would end there. Much to their surprise, the UK media jumped on it and made it a huge fucking deal.

The Portuguese Police are scared to arrest the parents without concrete evidence because the media would demonize the police and defend the parents to the very end, so the case was dropped.
>>
>>19230490
What don't Maddie McCann and John Paul II have in common?
The pope died virgin.
>>
File: 1487742243685~2.jpg (102KB, 992x610px) Image search: [Google]
1487742243685~2.jpg
102KB, 992x610px
Everyone overlooks Bone marrow matching when it comes to missing kids/people. It's nearly impossible for some to find matches in the worldwide bank.
Kinda like with autism and everyone breaching vaccines when it's glysophate in round up.
Remember this post in a couple years
>>
>>19230410
I did it.
It was me.
>>
>>19234513
Yeah these grabbed me the most too pity he is dead now
>>
>>19230506
why are sailors in a submarine
>>
>>19230410
Her elite parents killed her as part of a Satanic ritual that also involved US politicians who paid a lot of money to molest and watch this girl die.

Look up Richard D Hall on YouTube, he has many documentaries on this subject with proof.
>>
>>19237522
theyre semen attics
>>
It wouldn't surprise if this girl, Malen Zoe Ortiz and Diana Quer's dissappearances are related.
My theory is that they are in a Spain-based pedo ring, both three girls.
And I've helped to search for Malen Zoe as she and I had a mutual friend.
>>
Parent killed her and then threw her body away.
They found her hair in the back of the car and other weird shit.
They're both doctors ffs. It's just too weird their child vanished.
>>
Probably sold by her parents for a very special party of "elite" international pedos/satanists
>>
>>19237606
Malen Zoe vanished.
Diana Quer vanished.
Yeremi Vargas vanished.

Seriously guys, Spain and Portugal have really weird cases of vanished kids/teens
>>
>>19237610

Is there anything connecting those girls?
>>
>>19237612
Lol no, the first one vanished in Majorca(near Punta Ballena, the hub of english people in here) while the other one vanished in Galicia
>>
>>19237527
idiot
>>
>>19237615

Occupation of parents?
State or private schooling?
And so on

They're things you look for if you're looking into a group that might be doing it.
>>
>>19237632
Diana Quer has really rich parents with friends in nobility
Malen Zoe has divorced middle-class parents, and his father apparently is into shady stuff but can't be proved
>>
>>19232320
you do realize that that sketch was of the same person and said person wasn't a suspect in the case but a witness right?
>>
>>19233267
There is even a pic of her. ;)
>>
>>19237610
>Seriously guys, Spain and Portugal have really weird cases of ENGLISH vanished kids/teens
Maybe because these places are popular among British people.
>>
>>19237724
Malen Zoe and Diana Quer are spanish
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.