[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mysterious Death Of Mobb Deep Rapper Prodigy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: Prodigy Notes 1.jpg (107KB, 581x800px) Image search: [Google]
Prodigy Notes 1.jpg
107KB, 581x800px
>Albert Johnson, better known as rapper Prodigy from Mobb Deep, died on June 20th in Las Vegas, Nevada.

>According to a Voat.co forum thread, Prodigy was allegedly "writing a play about the Illuminati / Thelema worshipers. Last week he died at the age of 42. Supposedly the hot weather triggered his sickle cell anemia. It is also reported that he choked on an egg while in [the] hospital."

>A 2008 Prison Planet Forum thread revealed some alleged photos of Prodigy's personal notes about Luciferian sacrifices, the Masons, a "Darwinistic religion" and rappers Jay Z and NAS.

https://www.basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/07/01/The-Mysterious-Death-Of-Mobb-Deep-Rapper-Prodigy
>>
File: Prodigy Notes 2.jpg (100KB, 581x800px) Image search: [Google]
Prodigy Notes 2.jpg
100KB, 581x800px
>>
File: Prodigy Notes 3.jpg (96KB, 581x800px) Image search: [Google]
Prodigy Notes 3.jpg
96KB, 581x800px
>>
File: Prodigy Notes 4.jpg (97KB, 581x800px) Image search: [Google]
Prodigy Notes 4.jpg
97KB, 581x800px
>>
File: Prodigy Notes 5.jpg (82KB, 581x800px) Image search: [Google]
Prodigy Notes 5.jpg
82KB, 581x800px
>>
File: Untitled.png (308KB, 507x801px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
308KB, 507x801px
>>
>>19230371
>my power in the streets is incredible
>taken out by a sunny day and an egg
>>
bump. Very interesting.
>>
>>19230380
>"product of the 80's" in stores october 2008 produced by sid roams

Makes you think.
>>
>choked on an egg.

Nice try killary.

Also, someone was smart enough to make a basic Gestalt website
>>
>>19230389

STFU Herbie
>>
>>19230672
>>
>>19230389
hahahahahaha got em
>>
Good topic, OP. Seems the hnic2 wbsite is no more. Does anyone have any information on Leviathan 666?
>>
>>19231267
https://youtu.be/POrQ-Q-LoyI
>>
Hnic2.com
Kek.. bet it stands for..
>head nigga in charge

Otherwise.. interesting info
>>
>>19231943
>>
Extreme lengths are being gone to to cover up pedo rings. Elsagate is just the start.
>>
>>19232028
That's exactly what it stands for. Prodigy had an album called HNIC. Head Nigga in Charge.
>>
weird that jay z has an album where he "denounces jews" and also his wife beyonphamet spawns a male and female set of twins right around the time prodigy died
>>
>>19230380
damn this nigga had us goin' just so he could move some DVDs
>>
>>19233045

Ol' School Part ONE Feel It.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
prodigy has always been "woke"

in 1996, he was one of the first mainstream public figures to even mention the illuminati in his verse on ll cool j's "i shot ya" remix.

>illuminati want my mind soul and my body
>secret society, tryin' to keep they eye on me

he would go on to speak out HEAVILY against the secret societies controlling our world. i really recommend looking up his chats with alex jones. prodigy was a very intelligent dude; it's honestly a shame we lost him.

i don't doubt for a second that his death was actually a murder. the guy was doing just great while in jail for YEARS, then finally gets out with a fire lit under his ass. he knew too much and wasn't afraid to speak on it.

seriously, there's no way this guy just choked on a fuckin' egg and died. he's been shot, stabbed, stomped out... then dies from THAT? no way, pal.
>>
2pac called it

Oh yeah, Mobb Deep: you wanna fuck with us?
You little young-ass motherfuckers
Don't one of you niggas got sickle-cell or somethin'?
You're fuckin' with me, nigga
You fuck around and have a seizure or a heart attack
>>
>>19233696
one line vs Tupac's the Don killuminati album with the killuminati song. He recorded the whole fucking album in a week. Then dies less than month later
Fucking newniggas
>>
>>19230389
Well he ain't a crook son.
>>
>>19230365
>think maybe this negro has a point
>look up this "Dr. York"
> York was convicted in 2004 of numerous counts of federal charges of child molestation and violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act; he is serving a 135-year sentence. An appeals court upheld his conviction; the United States Supreme Court declined to hear his appeal.

>>
>>19233696
>>19233696
Any other rappers like this? I imagine immortal technique would have some shit to say if given the opportunity off mic
>>
>itt nigger larping
>>
>>19235093
P.O.S, Sims, Doomtree as a whole. Astronautalis, on a few tracks. Flobots kinda-sorta.

You won't like it though, because they don't pretend to sell drugs and mostly advocate individualist anarcho-primitivism, which isn't a glamorous lifestyle.

All smart rappers are smart people and most smart people recognize that there is a global system of oppression and misinformation, but the smartest people also recognize that this system is the result of our natural tendencies on an individual level more than conspiracy on a collective level, and thus will recur in the wake of any targeted action on a collective level, and thus large-scale calls to action on a collective level are a waste of resources, and that addressing the issue on an individual level is at least conducive to generating positive utility in the individual, if not change in the collective.

Basically, the really woke understand that the kingdom is the result of the demand for a kingdom and the head under the crown is incidental; killing the king is useless because someone else will don the crown, and you can't kill the crown. Rather, when the kingdom is empty, the crown becomes meaningless, and the king with it.
>>
>>19233696
Dude, he was in jail. If ((((((they)))))) wanted him dead, they wouldn't wait until he was released.

nigga either choke or it was the sickle cell anemia or whatever. Fucking RIP, though, "the infamous" is one of the three rap albums I can say I really like, even before knowing all this paranoid schitz Iluminati thing of his. Had no idea before today, really.
>>
File: ohu8IHW.png (384KB, 811x423px) Image search: [Google]
ohu8IHW.png
384KB, 811x423px
>>19230364
So this the nigga who started the illuminati meme that is the cancer of YouTube these days.
>>
>>19233928
>fucking summerfags
>>
>>19230389
holy shit top fucking kek
>>
>>19233651
My thoughts
>>
Can anyone find an archived or cached version of hnic2.com? I looked and was unsuccessful.
>>
>>19233696
Wouldn't be surprised if (((Alex Jones))) was the one who alerted the (((feds))).
>>
>>19230389

He was a shook one
>>
File: large.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>19239745
But he wasn't a halfway crook.
>>
this is one of the sites that pop up when you go to hnic2.com http://www.joinilluminatinwo.co.za/ wtf
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.