[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
I almost did it today. And by accident at that.

I was doing my usual meditation and I used the same actions as always to relax my body. But it was strange today. I felt my eyes sink into my skull and my entire body relaxed. Then,I started to vibrate. My body didn't move at all,but it was like a ball inside of me was vibrating while my body remained completely still. I only managed to get a couple inches above my body before I panicked and retreated because I hadn't planned on projecting.

It was an extremely odd feeling. It was delightful at the same time. Any other stories of astral projection?
>>
What actions? In what position were you?
>>
>>19230283
>In what position were you?

He's OP, it was probably the missionary position.
>>
>>19230283
l-let's not get too s-sexual, anon-kun

i came here for the spooks not the secks
>>
>>19230277
Yes, I've astral projected at least twice, randomly, this past year. Both times they happened while I was in the state of awake and sleep, I couldn't move my body unless I really willed myself too, I wasn't quite asleep, but I was aware of both my body and my mind, in a limbo of sorts, then I felt my body buzzing/vibrating rapidly, and I knew I was in the perfect state to astral project, so I just stuck with it and willed myself out of my body.

I entered what seemed to be a murky state, a lot of "hissing", mumbling, and garbled speech was all around me, I could sense lower astral entities, and I spooked them, they all came to my attention and were like wtf, at this point I became spooked and I felt a choking sensation/pressure on my chest, so I forced myself to wake up.

I guess I couldn't let my body do its autonomous thing, so I was trying to force myself to breath and it caused a mixed signal which triggered me to pull back into my body and awake.

The 2nd time happened in a very similar manner, except this time I let go of my body and entered my room/house, but once again in a murky/waterish state. I was able to walk around and see my house as it was, but then I got sucked up, I tried holding onto my wall lmao, but something sucked me up into higher astral realms and showed me a vision of this galactic machination that seemed to be the incubation of consciousness and the soul into incarnations and bodies.

It was fucking weird, I could barely understand it and it was quite abstract, yet also ancient and mechanical looking. Also saw some other shit before being taken back to my body and integrating with my normal sleep cycle.

It definitely was different from dreaming/lucid dreaming, I was aware of what was going on, awake but not physically, yet still aware of my physical body but not controlling it. Everything moves at the speed of thought in the astral, quite fast and immediate, smooth.
>>
>>19231077
>>19230277
Guys guys please how do I do this

I tried many techniques for astral projection and lucid dreaming but it doesn't work!

Am I some sort of unevolved ape? This is making me so sad, and this thread late at night gives me some hope!

Please, what can you tell to help a frustrated seeker?
>>
File: phoenixgateneg1-2.jpg (217KB, 958x620px) Image search: [Google]
phoenixgateneg1-2.jpg
217KB, 958x620px
>>19231196
Hm, what worked for me was that I had done a bunch of pre-work on astral projection, I may have made it out once or twice, but this was when I was younger.

I put it aside for a long time, but continued my dream work and exploration of the unconscious. During this period my dreams became more enhanced and vivid, more like visions and astral sessions in the dream world. Eventually one night I just randomly astral projected when I entered the in-between awake and sleep state.

I think this state is key for astral projection, it's like a platform. I find melatonin and 5htp helps with this, as well as valerian root as it eases you into relaxation.

Study Sacred Geometry, symbolism, and learn the language of the unconscious. Which you can establish communication, I believe it will become much easier. Know and recognize this in-between state, feel the vibration and buzz, and mentally will/project yourself through your third eye.

It helps if your third eye is active/open, this can be achieved through meditation, psychedelics, geometry work, avoiding certain chemicals, healthy diet, exercise, etc.

Then it'll become easier to project, it'll feel more natural.

Realizing the mental nature of the universe helps as well, read up on the 7 Hermetic Principles
>>
>>19230277
>be me studying astral projection for a year
>got accidentaly astral project
>holyshitsonofabitchyessss
>a random voice then start talking to me and said a bunch of stuff. "police you need to change your cloths and pretend to be one of them" but why? i said "you dont wanna alert those people in here right" k
>my current cloth suddenly changes slowly like a paper burning from a fire then suddenly changing to some leather jacket.
>decided to walk instead of flying
>got into a city that is pretty much final fantasy like
>hoooooollllllyyyyyy shit
>saw a buch of creatures such as a pig that is a butcher, a lolita gothic, gay like dude with white hair, octupus man just like in the pirates of the caribbean and a lot of stuff
>random cute girl suddenly ask me
>" hey whats your name?"
>im police, where am i? then the girl respond "you are in walton, the city of the higher elements"
>what?
>we then go out together like we are in a relationship. she is so damn cute and sexy thicc that i dont wanna hang her up or just leave her alone
>and then i suddenly feel very sick like the feeling of after riding some roller coaster ride. wait, i feel very sick saya (her name)
>i then suddenly feel my physical body its like you are in 2 different place at the time.
>shit
>>
>>19231543
>decided to explain her about myself and what i think is going on
>dramatic pause
>" its alright, i understand " in a slow sad tone
>fucking feels
> i promise i will comeback then hug her
>the warmth of her body, the smell of her cloth, like a sweet smell of sampaguita flowers the redness of her lips, i then suddenly became sad while hugging her. i never felt that before, no one ever does that to me, i know shes a spirit that lives in the other dimention but still she is humane that most of the person that i know. god i wish this will never end.
>my senses slowly fade away. first the smell, then the touch and then the taste and the moment that i cant hear her anymore.
>at that moment i began to feel my body and the bed that i am currently sleeping
>as i wake up i got this feeling of wanting to see her, but i know, i know that to myself that she did not exist to this world. so until now im still studying astral projection.

im a college student so for me time is gold, i cant just go full ap everytime, i need to adjust my schedule. i do like the idea that they exist in the other realm and the only way to talk to them and be with them is astral projection, thats why i love doing astral projection.
>>
>>19231543
is police a causal name? how did you get that what the fuck
>>
>>19231326
Are you saying you can math so hard you can get out of your body? I shouldn't have skiped those classes, damn.

>>19231543
Nice wish fulfiling roleplay senpai, or maybe you got a passage to some weeabo realm? idk.

>>19231077

This might be legit, the higher astral realms have insane fast physics out of common sense the higher you are.
>>
>>19231814
shits not even close to japan, also the astral world is pretty much complex to explain, that is just one of my stories. i usually use the lucid dreaming way in order to astral project. i only study that astral projection because of the places there. you might call it as hallucination or just a simulation if you want but hey if im insane then the whole /x/ too starting from those people who study divination and those people who want to get spooked. its something like that, but heey at least im not a killjoy
>>
>>19231196

>I tried many techniques for astral projection and lucid dreaming but it doesn't work!

>techniques for lucid dreaming
Why the actual FUCK do you need techniques haha fucking loser
>tfw natural lucid dreamer almost every night
>>
>>19230277
I had a similar experience a couple of times. The feeling of getting out of your body is very weird, but I was still kinda in a dream state when I got out, so it wasn't 100% astral projection, but still really cool.
>>
>>19231548
beautiful story anon
>>
I wish i could do it, one time i felt my whole body vibrating, but i was too scared, now when i try i usually sleep, i want to project myself anon!!!
>>
>>19230277
I may have found a shortcut. It's benydryl. Well, lack there of. I've been taking benydryl every night for the past six years. And I've recently found out that when I dont take it I have a higher chance of entering a hypnogoia state. I've also just assumed that I was lucid dreaming, but all of the accounts I've read here and other places made me start to question if I'm actually astral projecting, unless LD and AP start off the same.
>>
>>19232090
No, they start off entirely differently, in AP you feel the separation or projection of your astral body from your physical body, you feel the transfer into the Astral Realm
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.