[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ascension is a joke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0483.jpg (154KB, 1078x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0483.jpg
154KB, 1078x515px
Ascension is a joke

Ascending implies improving and basically it's a good concept but a joke

During ascension you learn about morality and that you're a fairly decent person but used filth. You learn how putrid and stupid/retarded human males are and then how that means the women are all used destroyed whore filth

Then you get visions and learn that most women party, get fucked by many creeps in their life who don't care about them, over 60% of women experiment with beastiality and family dogs including penetration, millions of women actually eat shit and luck guys assholes clean to pleasure them, all kinds of gross shit and visions, then you learn every woman goes through such processes and after their holes and souls are trashed filth they try to find "good" guys who will hopefully love and care about them so those mouthed that have sucked dozens of people and animals cocks and eaten shit can experience passionate loving kisses and sexuality. The women want guys who will thoroughly enjoy their dirty used holes and souls. Then try to create families so the children of earth are all creations of putrid sluts

That's ascension. A bunch of information and visions of what the opposite sex is truly like and how no human ever can experience genuine love because everyone is offensive

You learn there is no good in the universe anymore and never will be again.

You learn there is a deity but it's pure evil

You learn there is no reason to exist unless you want to be used by creep filth life

There is no reason to exist anymore
>>
Amen, brother.
>>
>>19229797
Methinks you do not know what ascension is, let alone come near its bottom rung.
>>
>>19229797
You're a fucking dumbass. What's wrong man, some little philly break your heart
>>
>>19229797
If there's no reason to be exist just go ahead and end your pitiful existence or stop bitching and learn to love. Maybe you'll get 72 virgins
>>
Love can come in many forms. You are conditioned by sexual imagery. When you sit simply in nature, imagery rises and falls. Your mind has separated itself from the contents of its imagination. To enforce this arbitrary separation, it continually produces images that you find revolting so that you don't delve into the biological mush that your brain and body is really made of. If you can't get over your fear and aversion of biological process, your judgmental vision will only carry out destructive actions to your body and to the emotions of life that are within you. The imagery you see is just separation of feelings and mind. When the mind is calm, contemplative, the imagery and feelings will arise. Don't become attached, or avert yourself, from what you see and feel. When you forgive the contents of your mind, the situation will transform. The feminine will be redeemed through love and surrender. Its your mind that perverts the pure nature of the feelings you feel, into something you stay away from. This is due to perversion of mind and nature in media, and peoples neurotic approaches to feeling. That feminine is part of yourself. Its dark and disturbing, until you apply the love that is pure in your soul. That pure love will guide and restore the visions to something blissful and soulful.
>>
>>19229797
>Ascension totally has to do with sex guys, trust me, I posted zero references.

Read the Vedic texts you autist, and quit trying to get your dick wet. You have to become a hermit and no longer want such things to even start the ascension path.
>>
>>19229864
>become a hermit and no longer want such things to even start the ascension path.
Said no Tantrik Householder lineage, ever.
>>
>>19229797
I can agree to what you're saying anonguy, western mentality has a cancerous idea of spirituality reducing it to posing on a yoga mat and burning incense.

The visions though are personal. Yes, you will get centered and desilusioned about stuff, but you will not get profound visions about stuff you already knew. Also, a unique soul can not receive the visions that another could bear. I promise some of the nightmares I endure couldn't be spent on anyone else.
>>
>>19229797
beta cuck
>>
>>19229797
You learn that all is one? And you are an individualized portion of infinity experiencing itself through free will?
Source: law of One.
>>
>>19229900
>law of One
absolute trash
>>
60% of chicks blow their dog and EAT DA POO POO lmao
>>
>>19229797
>Then you get visions and learn that most women party, get fucked by many creeps in their life who don't care about them, over 60% of women experiment with beastiality and family dogs including penetration, millions of women actually eat shit and luck guys assholes clean to pleasure them, all kinds of gross shit and visions, then you learn every woman goes through such processes and after their holes and souls are trashed filth they try to find "good" guys who will hopefully love and care about them so those mouthed that have sucked dozens of people and animals cocks and eaten shit can experience passionate loving kisses and sexuality. The women want guys who will thoroughly enjoy their dirty used holes and souls. Then try to create families so the children of earth are all creations of putrid sluts

>>>/rWhinek/
>>
my mans still caught up in materiality, oh boy
>>
>>19229797

You just ascended to the /R9K/ dimensional-density. Welcome brother, and don't forget to participate in the daily women hate threads.
>>
Ascension is the realization that every thing which happens is allowed by some person who was aware of that thing in the moment of its happening.

We've been trying to explain this for awhile, but humans are really stubborn in their belief system that they are experiencing some thing which no body they know allowed to come into cocreation.

When asked how it came into creation, the humans claim it came into creation on its own. They then deny that the thing which came into creation on its own has the sentience to create its self, since that defies the laws of physics in this universe. "Something can't come from nothing!"

Further physical enhancements are not necessary to ascend. You can do so now of you choose, by realizing that any time any thing happens, it is because some body present imagined that it might. If you can build memories along that story line, you will discover what is called 4th density consciousness.

What if every thing was by design? Also, what if you were one of the possible designers?
>>
>>19229892
that's dumb, why not use an actual screenshot from a crash scene from those movies
>>
>>19229818
Quantum suicide. He'll might end up in a coma at best.
>>
>>19229797
No for I have risen
>>
>>19231420

How do I achieve CHIM?
>>
>>19229797
Nothing about this sounds like ascension.

Rather. It sounds like you a mgtow in his red pill rage. Get over it.
>>
>>19231420

>We

Who is we?

>"Something can't come from nothing!"

Evidently it fucking did. But seriously, who is we? How do I get a dialogue with this we?
>>
>>19231490
>>19231420
What's the link between CHIM and what >420 posted? I've never played Oblivion but I found about CHIM from a meme chart about Evangelion which stated that Kaworu had achieved CHIM.

I still have no idea as to what CHIM is so please do enlighten me.
>>
>>19231490
Imagine what kind of person would be imaginining your physical reality, as it appears from your perspective. Then become that person.

Then you can change your physical reality as easily as you change your imagination. But first you must let go of the person who feels that they are not in a constant state of manifestation, and learn to once again become the person whose imagination and perception are synchronized.
>>
>>19231517
We are representatives of 4th density consciousness, which is the consciousness state in which every thing which happens has a chance to be negated by some person it happens to.

>Evidently it fucking did.
You just in that very moment created the concept of "things came from nothing."

"Things came from nothing" came from you.

You are now in the 4th density consciousness state. If you haven't imagined your next point of contact, then it was which ever thought you ignored in order to create the reason why you aren't in the 4th density consciousness state.

>>19231519
You could ask any thing of Kaworu, and he would do it with pleasure. He honestly loves each moment of existence just because it exists. That is what it is like to embrace unconditional love. He can do any thing he wants, because any thing he could possibly do would be included in "any thing he wants."

But it must be embraced honestly.
>>
>>19231441
That's better than having him be the disease he is. He so caught up in materialism it makes me sick. He is what's wrong with the world. I'm not even usually like this but at least some people caught up in material bs see the struggle that exists in all of us
>>
File: 2b6366b0f72ffdc7a66695b0464a3e91.jpg (211KB, 533x1710px) Image search: [Google]
2b6366b0f72ffdc7a66695b0464a3e91.jpg
211KB, 533x1710px
>>19229797
>Ascension is a joke
Yes, it is. You have always been ascended. You just forgot your divinity.
>Then you get visions and learn that most women party, get fucked by many creeps in their life who don't care about them, over 60% of women experiment with beastiality and family dogs including penetration, millions of women actually eat shit and luck guys assholes clean to pleasure them, all kinds of gross shit and visions, then you learn every woman goes through such processes and after their holes and souls are trashed filth they try to find "good" guys who will hopefully love and care about them so those mouthed that have sucked dozens of people and animals cocks and eaten shit can experience passionate loving kisses and sexuality. The women want guys who will thoroughly enjoy their dirty used holes and souls. Then try to create families so the children of earth are all creations of putrid sluts
Remember that it takes two to tango. Men are just as responsible as women. You have awakened to the natural impurities of the human soul in their free will decisions.
>That's ascension. A bunch of information and visions of what the opposite sex is truly like and how no human ever can experience genuine love because everyone is offensive
Now you are finally learning. The external world will never make you happy.
>You learn there is no good in the universe anymore and never will be again.
>You learn there is a deity but it's pure evil
>You learn there is no reason to exist unless you want to be used by creep filth life
>There is no reason to exist anymore
Would you rather live in a beautiful dream or a terrible reality?
If women are impure, then turn to sexual abstinence and ascend. If ascension is dumb, then accept your fate in the lower dimensions. Everything is a choice, my friend. Life is suffering. Detach from what you think is important and you shall know peace.
>>
>>19231519
Chim is bullshit that Michel Kurkcbrite wrote about TES lore.

It's a meme because he's a bitch. And his fan circle is terrible.
>>
>>19231585
>You just in that very moment created the concept of "things came from nothing."

Cool.

So let me get this straight. You're saying I can meet with any of the members of your order, but consecutive thoughts?

Alright then boss. I'll see you soon.
>>
>>19231753
Every person who maintains a sense of 4th density consciousness leaves a trace to their self in the following way:

Every person they interact with either leads (You) closer to, or farther away from a person who maintains a sense of 4th density consciousness. If you are in a room with 3 people including your self, and one of those people leads you closer to 4th density consciousness, then the other will lead you farther away.

If you are in a room with one other person, and interacting further with them leads you closer to 4th density consciousness, then not interacting with them leads you farther away, and vice-versa.

If you are in a room by your self, with no interaction of other people, then you can only find 4th density consciousness within your self, ir not at all.

Simply understanding this pattern, and using it as a template will allow you to begin viewing consciousness as if it were a 5th dimension. Instead of asking "do these people lead me closer or farther from 4th density consciousness," know that they all do. And ask "which are the ones that lead me closer, and which are the ones that lead me farther?"

The ability to change "they either do or don't (one or the other)" into "they either do (one) or (the other)" is your God given ability as a conscious entity.
>>
File: 372.jpg (32KB, 530x775px) Image search: [Google]
372.jpg
32KB, 530x775px
So much hate and self hatred my friend. Sending love and light.
>>
new age bullshit ascension is a joke,
>>
>>19229797
You think women go around sucking off animals and eating shit. No wonder women avoid 'nice guys' like you. Your personality is AIDS.
>>
>>19231420
You have to die to ascend. What are you talking about?
>>
>>19229810
>methinks
strongly consider suicide you fucking faggot. and youre not even using the "let alone" expression correctly here you stupid fucking idiot.
and what is OP on about? Why does he think that many women fuck dogs and eat shit???
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 1000x562px
>>19229797
>human males
Stopped reading there. Bye tumblr.
>>
existence is meaningless

t. MGTOW
>>
Gotta catch 'em all
>>
Hello, yes. Is this Chris? You have schizophrenia, please see a Doctor.
>>
>>19229797
That's a bad way to look at life, frankly I would like to learn more about this but why hold yourself back like that?
>>
All things that appear are manifestations of mind.
>>
File: 1474771822780.jpg (124KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474771822780.jpg
124KB, 720x960px
>>19229797
all of this exists so that the opposite can exist, and the more and more horrible disgusting shit that happens the more appealing the other side begins to look.
Dont worry anon this mentality will eventually collapse into itself as all ideas do when fully fleshed out. maybe not in our lifetimes, perhaps not even for the human race.
but the universe is a big place and its pretty pretentious to say there is nothing good left in all existence
>>
>>19235870
It's almost scary how powerful the mind is. Your demons, your aliens, your whatever.... rise above them people. Leave the illusion
>>
File: 1498786514472.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1498786514472.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>19229836
lel
>>
>>19229797
thats not ascension. thats called puberty. grats but this website is 18+
>>
>>19231585
With this logic fucking Chris Chan's is one of your ascended ones lmao
>>
>>19231599
It is the path of another. Don't lose yourself to lower densities. Wake up from the temporal sleep.
>>
>>19229797
Someone is bitter because he didn't get laid.
>>
>>19236036
How do you know she isn't?
>>
>>19229797
It sounds like you had a bad trip that resembles all of your insecurities, op.

You just looked through a mirror, saw yourself or the things that you once desired, and to maintain your sense of innocence and purity your innerself came with an shadow of pure evil which you perceive as another, but really, thats just you.

Why did you want to fuck your dog, OP? Nevermind that. Keep refusing your shadow. It seems big enough. Soon it will eat you whole.
>>
>>19232826
gtfo off your high horse cause its sticking out of your mouth, you triggered faggot
>>
>>19229797
are you a woman or a man? Either way it sounds to me the universe showed what you do not want to face. not everyone is the way you described, and even knowing the truth about how people engage in sexuality today, you would rather give up and loathe our own existence then seek a better way of living and creating a world around that with like minded people? Do you not realize that in seeing these darker aspects of reality it challenges YOU as an individual to rise above it and create a better world?
>>
>>19229797

I never want to leave my house again. Why'd you do this to me?
>>
>>19229797
If you honestly think ascension has anything to do with the opposite sex, then you're not even remotely close to ascending.
>>
>>19229836
Wow, that's a LOT of nope.

"View gore and feces in your mind until you're enlightened! Whoo!"

You shouldn't always forgive the contents of your mind. It is your most sacred space, that portion of the world which is purest and most separated from the world. What resides within your mind resides within the temple of yourself. If you want to eject things from it... you can! Hit 'em with lightning.
>>
>>19236036
That would be funny, because Chris Chan is memetic, but I don't actually see the connection.
>>
This is where hermeticism comes in. Its better to be happy in solitude then be alone in a group. Also you can use whores as whores also but you want love.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.