[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free masons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1602.jpg (107KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1602.jpg
107KB, 499x500px
Alright
Whats the deal with the free masons?
Are they evil?
>>
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh. findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
>>
>>19229787
its a dues based ritualistic fraternal organization that does charity work and good for networking, free booze n bbqs... thats about it
>>
Anyone who puts signs outside their doors and meeting times in the paper is probably not very evil, no.
>>
>>19229787

>>19229912
This but I would add the main goal of freemasonry is to make good men better.
>>
>>19229942
Freemasons are men who professes a belief and places their trust in the Supreme Deity, regardless of the name they associate with that Supreme Deity (i.e., God, Jehovah, Allah, Great Spirit, or any other name used in his religious affiliation). Freemasons apply the image of working tools used in the builders trades as well as the Holy Writings (of their chosen faith) to remind them of the moral and ethical truths. Living these truths serves for the betterment of life and good for mankind.
Freemasonry isn’t a religious but it has a creed and I here quote Albert Pike, “It teaches what it deems to be truth in respect to the nature and attributes of God.”

We Freemasons bind ourselves together with good and like minded men; in a worldwide fraternal organization of brotherhood that transcends all origin, ethnic, cultural, social, religious, economic, political, or educational differences. We actively seek out ways in which to serve God, our family, our fellowman, and our country, all in fellowship with our brethren in this Honorable Order of Freemasonry. We dedicate ourselves to experiencing truth and freedom for others and ourselves through enlightenment, obedience to the laws of the land under whose protection we live, honesty with our fellowman, and integrity in all aspects of human behavior, and charity to the best of our abilities.
>>
>>19229787

My answer is a little dramatic.
The world is a shitty place, and there's not much that we can do about that on the macro scale. What we can do, however, is give men the opportunity to change and improve themselves using moral tools and teachings in order to better implement the moral values they already had. By doing this, a man not only changes himself, but the world immediately around him - and sometimes reaching even further than that. So, we can't change the world on a macro scale, but we can change it many, many times on a micro scale. Masonry is an organized effort to save the world, one man at a time.
>>
>>19229938
kek
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19229787

Large organization that has been infiltrated/Co-opted many times in the past.

Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>19229787
Its club full of ultra rich dicks who think they're better than everyone else, so they drink and have gay sex in their stupid clubhouse.
>>
It's quite common to encounter freemasons in the uk. Tbh it just sounds like a slightly more secret Rotary Club for the rich.

They DO get some special privileges in life though, and I know that for a fact. This guy I've known for years called Anthony King, who is a freemason, somehow manages to get himself gigs as a Michael Jackson impersonator at some really swanky places. And he's not even very good at it.
>>
>>19229962
Dramatic, but not a bad way of putting it.

>>19230452
>infiltrated/Co-opted
Literally couldn't happen.
>>
>>19230473
>>19230539

Most of us are broke as fuck, FYI. It's a very blue-collar sort of organization.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.