[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw something in the wilderness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: DSC_0005.jpg (2MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0005.jpg
2MB, 3920x2204px
I'll start by tell a bit about myself to add context. I manage a large gym in North England, my mother is English and my father is Scottish. I often make trips through the north English/Scottish wilderness just to be outdoors. I love camping and hiking. I'm in the TA and should start my training later on this year.

Two years ago I booked a holiday and decided to travel around northern Scotland. I hadn't been to Scotland much (especially the north) and was getting tired of going to just Kielder every year. So I packed my shit and drove my dad's jeep to Ullapool. I went down some back roads near Morefield and got lost. I didn't panic because I had supplies to last me days but the few people I bumped into weren't much help (they had very very think Scottish accents)

So one night I'm camping out by Ullapool. I set up a tent next to the jeep and bared the shit cold weather. It was getting way too cold so I resorted to sleeping in the jeep. I fell asleep with the tent outside, while watching the mountains and getting blasted in the face by the radiator.
>>
File: DSC_0006.jpg (2MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0006.jpg
2MB, 3920x2204px
>>19229198
In the morning I got up to piss and take my tent down. I took the tent down and packed everything first before heading up a hill to piss.

I walked to up a road on a hill but I was sure the trees and brushes would camouflage me while I pissed. It was a chilly, calm and beautiful morning so I was taking it all in. The mountains were a sight to behold so I guess I got distracted and let my guard down.

I found the perfect spot next to tree, got my dick out and pissed on a small hedge infront of me.

This is where it shit got out of hand and I'm sorry if I make any mistakes but this is hard for me to relive. Anyway that's your ownly warning and if you aren't frightened easily keep reading.

Anyway, I could almost feel someone watching me. At first I thought it was nothing my then I saw something move out the corner of my eye (I was looking down and the movement was infront of me) I instinctively look up and to this day I thank God for doing so.

There was this thing, I don't know what to call it but it was like a human monster thing. It looked like a man but in the same sense that a dog looks like a Wolf (I knee right away it wasn't human)

The think was skinny, tall and fucking grey. It had super long this arms and legs but I knew it wasn't a person because it's arms where almost down to its feet. It's face was the worst part by far, it was like a skull with a thin layer of skin over it. It's eyes were very dark and sunken into its head and it's mouth was huge. It's mouth was like the joker's from batman.

It's skin though, there's nothing natural that has such grey skin.

Do you know when you do that caetoonish creep up on people? And they turn and you just freeze in place? That's what happened here. The monster just kind of stayed in place next to two trees.
>>
File: DSC_0007.jpg (2MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0007.jpg
2MB, 3920x2204px
>>19229242
I just stood there wondering if I should run or stay and fight. Not me or the creature moved but I saw the thing making fists with its hands. It smiled it's mouth and I could see tons of little black teeth in its mouth. That was too much for me and I turned and ran like the wind.

I forgot to put my cock away properly or even shake and the poor guy was getting flung around everywhere. I didn't worry about it though because I just wanted to get out of there.

It made this noise like a cross between a howl and a hyena laughing. The noise made me feel sick to the stomach but at the same time made me run faster. I just kept picturing in my mind the way it flashed it's teeth at me, this motivated me to get a move on.

I was about five meters from the jeep and I turned my head and looked back up the hill while running. Nothing was behind me when I looked but I kept the pace up. When I got to the jeep I had to get out my keys and unlock the door because this wasn't a modern remote lock.

It took me about two seconds to open the door and I looked up at the tree line during this. This thing ran out of the brushed forest on all fours. The monster rushed towards me at a speed faster than any animal I've seen before. They thing was screaming like a man, I can't believe this sound didn't give me a heart attack.

I pushed myself into the jeep and slammed the door behind me. I just watched as the creature ran behind the back of the jeep. It was in my blind spot but I wasn't going to wait for it to make another attempt for me. I started the car and got the fuck out of there. I broke the speed limit driving away and didn't slow down for at least thirty minutes.
>>
Wow, interesting story, but do you think people will believe you? Have you told people native to your country, and what was their response?

Am Fear Liath Mòr

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Am_Fear_Liath_M%C3%B2r

Category:Scottish cryptids

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scottish_cryptids

Category:Scottish legendary creatures

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scottish_legendary_creatures

Am Fear Liath Mor: The Terrifying Grey Man of the Cairngorms

http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/am-fear-liath-mor-terrifying-grey-man-cairngorms-006230
>>
>>19229198
Usually we just get faeries here some have been described as dark and thin but when you see a fairy their form doesn't seem solid unless they are in human form this thing sounds more like a malnourished gorilla
>>
>>19229198
Blenderslen
>>
File: 1498511696342.jpg (140KB, 502x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1498511696342.jpg
140KB, 502x1300px
Hey OP, did it look anything like this?
>>
>>19229307
>>19229242
>>19229198
You're a fat larper
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-02-00-13-20-1.png (191KB, 2560x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-02-00-13-20-1.png
191KB, 2560x1141px
>>
>>19229198

Swear on ur mother ur not larping pls my nig
>>
>>19229307
ignore the insults its just bots or shills. THe place is infested these days.

describe its feet and fingers or any other details u can pls

anything else u can tell us?
DO u feel like if u had a gun it may have helped?
>>
File: 1498543357424.jpg (11KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
1498543357424.jpg
11KB, 300x364px
>>19231668
>DO u feel like if u had a gun it may have helped
Are you ok there? Did you just gain 3 chromosomes
>>
>>19229198
this is stupid
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb09BSk3Nko

You're Welcome
>>
Hey everyone, sorry for the slow reply.

This imagine is similar to the creature, expecially the skin but they creature didn't look as extra terrestrial at the image.
>>19231459
The monster in my story looked more like a tall man mixed with animal.

>>19231664
>>19229657
>>19231647
I know it's unbelievable and you're right to question me. I even question myself on what I saw. But I know I'm not crazy and I know I was sober at the time.

Also yeah, I have told alot of people this story. I try to keep it as a story for late night BBQs and parties with my family. I have indeed told some Scottish people about the story and asked one man who was native to Ullapool if he has seen anything like this before.

Most the Scottish people I've told this story have been from the south and not taken me seriously. One guy even thought I was talking about 'Nessy' but the fucked up this is, the few northern Scotts (I mean really northern Scottish people who speak in an accent so think you can choak on it)I've talked to about this have agreed with me.

I met a young Scottish couple at a beach party months ago. They were surprisingly understand and interested about my story. After I told them the guy in the couple said he grew up near Ullapool, and that "Scotland is and old country and there's things on those freezing cold cliffs that belong in the past. When I was little my parents would tell me ghost stories, that at night you could hear spirits whaling in the wind"

Please if anyone lives in the northest part of Scotland can you give me some insight?
>>
>>19231668
I heard that coppers in American need at least 15 to 35 feet in order to pull their pistol fast enough to stop someone rushing them. This thing closed the gape between me and it in a second. The only time I've seen something run so fast on all fours is when I see videos taken of wild cheaters or greyhound races. I'm not mocking you for asking but that beast would have been on top of me before I could even draw or cock a gun.

>>19229783
Fairies? Care to explain some more?
>>
I did some research on this subject and made the first reply about the Am Fear Liath Mòr. To me this being seems to be a gatekeeper or a guardian that merely scares away humans when they are either near a deadly situation or getting close to a gateway that leads into another dimension. If this being wanted to (and was able to) kill a human, then it probably could before the human could detect it (or shortly thereafter). It seems to just want to scare humans away from a no go zone. Some videos about this being exist on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Am+Fear+Liath+M%C3%B2r
>>
>back roads near morefield

Assume you mean the landrover track up to Rhiddoroch? That's the only "back road" near Morefield...the other road being the a835 Northbound

Anyway...since I'm from Ullapool and lived there for 18 years this shit is giving me a boner.

Whenever I used to. Walk my dog on the road North he used to stop near the rhiddoroch road end and growl like fuck. Interesting
>>
Veris Lope
>>
File: ptjkcgkl.jpg (12KB, 302x361px) Image search: [Google]
ptjkcgkl.jpg
12KB, 302x361px
>>19229198
>I'm in the TA
I hate weekend warriors. Where is your gym? Post the address so I can drop by and give you a fucking slap. Playing at soldiers is not cool.
>>
>>19233828
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGA7DnwM3Ac
cool things
>>
>>19233869
Lol I'm wanting to go full time and I pay off my loans
>>
>>19233830
Nice,
Do you have any more stories on the subject?

>>19233817
This seems like a possibility yeah but why me? Surely it could detect that I'm not a threat or something
>>
>>19233775
>>19233880

I think this being was a gatekeeper to another dimension. My assumption is that if this creature did not appear, then you would have decided to do some hiking away from the road. As a result, you accidentally slipped off a cliff or down a steep embankment. If the fall did not kill you, then you were seriously injured and unable to make your way back to your jeep. Then you would have died of dehydration or hypothermia. Upon dying, your spirit would have subsequently entered the dimension of this being: the dimension of the Scottish faeries or some similar kind of beings.

So when you left your jeep and walked up the hill, the guardian to the other dimension was able to sense your imminent death. A breach was beginning to occur into this dimension which would have been completed after your death with your spirit entering their realm. The guardian wanted to prevent this breach and your entry. So he decided to scare you away and he was successful.

This is merely a theory. If you want to verify the truth of the situation, then become lucid in a dream and request an interpreter for the being you had encountered. Thank the being for safely guiding you away from danger and sending you back into the world of mankind.

That's my advice and input. If you watch some of the videos about this being, you might develop some insight about his purpose and nature. I don't think he wants to kill people, only scare them away from dangerous areas where they likely to be killed if they stayed too long or slipped off a cliff to their deaths.
>>
>>19233869
Slap him, slap him like the whore he is
>>
I'm from Mallaig in the north of Scotland and I can confirm that OP is a steroid abusing faggot. And a rapist.
>>
>>19233208
Seriously, you guys need to check this one out.
>>
good story op. fuck these other faggots.

You should go back and see if anything happens. Keep us posted
>>
>>19233869

What about the Silly Olympics for 4Chan forum members?

Monty Python - Silly Olympics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzrI15uw92k
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.