[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The forces of the universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5937.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5937.png
2MB, 1280x720px
There is a great unbalance in the forces of the universe. The forces of bad have commited an offense against good and are refusing to punish those involved, compensate the victims and apologize.

This has caused a mega offensive scenario

What can good do now? They are left with no option but commencing with an eradication plan and the ultinate extiction of the entire human race.

I plea with you bad people. You have already become lower than any life to ever exist innthe past. Just fall to your knees and worship before you smiten into oblivion!!!
>>
kill yourself, chris
>>
File: cuddly_putin.jpg (125KB, 1809x1357px) Image search: [Google]
cuddly_putin.jpg
125KB, 1809x1357px
>>19228794
>You have already become lower than any life to ever exist in the past.
That's pretty impressive. Earth has the absolute best assholes in all of time and space. I feel like humanity should get some sort of prize or trophy for attaining such levels of darkness.
>>
I am sorry.
As I can't be sorry for the rest of my folk.
We deserve Oblivion.
At least 99.99% of Mankind does, Me included.
>>
>>19228794
We just need to wait for Vader to throw Palestine down a shaft. Don't worry it'll balance itself out
>>
>>19229178
Fucking palpatine
>>
>>19228907

For action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
>>
>>19228802
I plan on it but not before I can find a way to cause as much damage to this failure species as people. Right now I'm working on psychologically crushing you but you're so fucking sense you became shameless and don't respond to being less than a piece of flea shit.

After I'm done my psychological assault against you and your homo deity I'll require my brain to telepathically contact aliens and explain how badly you need to be destroyed so the universe is not total filth and hopefully they'll destroy you all
>>
>>19228907
That seems to be the problem with humanity. They never succeed at anything good but for some mysterious reason they begin complimenting and rewarding each other anyway
>>
Do you ever stop and listen to yourself, Chris?
>>
>>19228794
Nothing extraterrestrial would genuinely care about what happens on our planet.
Why would they? Why should they care about they affairs of another planet, another species that they might deem inferior and beneath them.
On a planet in a far-off galaxy that simply is not important.
If they cared, they would have tried to contact with us, if they deemed us so dangerous or toxic, they would have destroyed us a long time ago.

>>19229220
Wow. I guess the aliens probably shouldn't go to you if they seek anyone enlightened.
You seem to stink with the hypocrisy that you complain about.
Doesn't help that if someone could contact them... they would probably want to talk to someone with far better credentials than you.
>>
>>19228917
I don't
>>
>>19229220
When the battle of wills takes place, your ass is going down
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.