[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAX FLAMES PROVES MANDELA EFFECT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 1498606589473.png (414KB, 772x804px) Image search: [Google]
1498606589473.png
414KB, 772x804px
>This video from Dax Flames 9 years ago proves that the name has changed.
Is this a crack in the virtual reality we live in? I knew it was changed. Here is the evidence.

I legit believe the world is a simulation where we can alter reality, or something similar guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdxLFF--MIM

Also ITT, dump your best evidence for the Mandela Effect /x/.
>>
>>19228664
This kid has serious issues.
>>
>>19228664

Mandela Effect doesn't exist, because OP is a faggot in every conceivable reality.
>>
>>19228664
It's always been daxflame dumbass
>>
bad memory = mandela effect. OP stop being a faggot
>>
I just don't get it. Why is the hatred for mandela threads so intense? I know people say, "oh it's just had memory" or "you're false flagging", but then they act the exact same way, pushing very hard that it isn't real, and that's very suspicious.

I mean for fuck sake, you bring up an actual example, and it's still not good enough.

I highly doubt a Hollywood, professional actor would misspell some shit on his video, especially if his videos themselves are so obviously carefully planned.

I'm just saying, y'all fighting too hard. Makes me think antis are the real false flaggers. They could just say, "no, that's a misspell", but they get so upset and yell so much about pros being false flaggers or government agents, just doesn't make sense.
>>
It's been Daxflame forever.
He was the first youtuber I ever subscribed to. I probably watched way more of his shit than I should've.
>>
File: 1440239694388.jpg (57KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1440239694388.jpg
57KB, 605x605px
>>19229454
Because we get a fuckton of threads like this daily and it's been disproven again and again, it's the most retarded paranormal concept. "I can't remember things and my brain fills in the blanks therefore z0MG REALITY HAS BEEN SHIFTED! TIME TRAVEL! ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS!" You might as well say your microwave is haunted because you don't know how to operate it. There's no basis for it, it's just fucking stupid and the Mandelaspergs won't shut up about it. I preferred the constant succubus and tulpa spam, at least that was actually based on supernatural lore and rumours, not this ridiculous shit.
>>
>>19229454
Disinfo agents
>>
>>19229468
Still doesn't explain the Dax video, and his spelling.

Idk I think these threads are a bit cool. We still get Tulpa and succubus spamming daily, if not more so, so no loss to you. These threads also have the potential to delve into what we know and don't know about how the mind works, if people wouldn't get so upset
>>
I fucking Love DaxFlame
>>
>>19229468
the people who speak/type like this are always disinfo agents,
>>
>>19228664
I for one believe the mandela/mandala effect was a purposful social segregation system so there were many small groups of people to manipulate, and they would keep away from each other because spotting the differences would cause them to get in an argument, and consider each others opinion stupid.

I know I had arguments with one of my cousins about pikachu's tail, but it was when we were kids. She actually had a poster with the black tail, but this cousin acts weird as FUCK. All of her stuff was "off" and not quite the same as the other kids toys.
>>
nigger
>>
File: 1498782720556.png (612KB, 680x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1498782720556.png
612KB, 680x1120px
>>19228664
>>
>>19229830
>>19229468
This reflects another common problem with how human brains work: the ability to find (or create) patterns in absolutely everything, even when these patterns are artificial and do not adequately explain reality. Our brains are not perfectly logical in how they try to make sense of things, and we usually try to make sense of something not in terms of reality, but in terms of our own biases and perceptions of reality.

Thus, instead of accepting posts like this as evidence of a rational majority reaching the same conclusions and explanations, and becoming frustrated at trying to get this logical viewpoint across to you, they become "disinfo agents." Thus the entire opposite camp can be twisted into another piece of evidence in itself of your own viewpoint. The idea of paid government agents specifically posting these ideas to suppress you own narrative of reality is pretty ridiculous, but it fuels into our subconscious need to be right no matter how absurd the ultimate conclusion is. It is extremely difficult to discard or even modify our own opinions on a subject, and lots of psychological studies have shown that reading rational arguments and evidence of opposing viewpoints really does nothing but make us further tighten our grip on our own opinions.

Occam's razor is not always the correct tool for correcting distortions of rational thought, but it is useful in this situation. Really take a step back and ask yourself which is more likely: people simply disagree with you on the internet regarding this matter, or people disagreeing with you on the internet is yet further evidence of a global conspiracy to suppress the idea that small changes in the collective memory of popular culture are somehow connected to shifts between parallel dimensions and realities that, for some reason, world governments do not want us to know about despite having seemingly very small consequences.
>>
File: 1498451835916.jpg (136KB, 698x948px) Image search: [Google]
1498451835916.jpg
136KB, 698x948px
People rule out marketing and
A S T H E T I C S
>>
You're dumb. I watched those vids when I was a kid and it's daxflame
>>
File: Capture.png (372KB, 695x415px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
372KB, 695x415px
>>19228664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTCzkfIvnuE
>>
>>19229830
Fucking idiot
>>
>>19229454
because it's flat earth tier stupidity
>>
>>19230164
This is laughably stupid.
>>
>>19228664
Wow, that's like vintage internet. Also it hasn't changed.
>>
File: 000001565-0000-84028379432.jpg (16KB, 379x253px) Image search: [Google]
000001565-0000-84028379432.jpg
16KB, 379x253px
>>19230431
>>
>>19229468

Show your proof. That's what I thought.
>>
>>19228724
>>19229441
>>19229466
>>19229782
>>19230360
>>19231451
OP is probably talking about the spelling of "chic-fil-a" which was the original spelling instead of how it's spelled now as "chick-fil-a" which changed, and it did change

also all the skeptics are underage kids
>>
>>19231468
It's the Island from Lost
>>
>>19231545
It's always been chick-fil-a. Your memory is just bad.
>>
Hermione Granger
>>
>>19231652
I remember it being Hermoine Granger
>>
>>19231635
No. In Daxflame's video it's addressed as "Chic-Fil-A"
>>
I think ya'll dislexic af
>>
>>19231722
gee golly wiz it's referred to it as "Chic-Fil-A" this is irrefutable evidence.
>>
>>19229454
This is why I think there's something more nefarious going on with the ME than just faulty memories. The people who have genuinely experienced it know it's true. Whenever people start to dig deeper and look beyond "people have bad memories" that's when you get branded a flat earther >>19231403 or the thread just derails or slides. It's impossible to have a serious discussion on the cause for the ME. Really makes you wonder why ((they)) don't want you looking into this.

On the other hand, I think a lot of skeptics just haven't experienced a real ME and don't understand why we think it's more than collective bad memory across the world. It is hard to grasp unless you're actually interested in this phenomenon
>>
>>19231847
CEASE YOUR INVESTIGATION
>>
>>19231855
CIA senpai, plz
>>
Can someone explain to me wtf Mandela effect is?!!!
>>
>>19229468
So ignore it retard. Fucking hide the thread. Why comment on a topic you hate?

After all the bots after the last wikileaks I'm willing to believe at east a small portion of anti posters are shills, but I also think a genuine portion of /x/ hates the threads because /x/ hates fun.
>>
>>19231635
no, your memory is bad you stupid faggot
>>
>>19231545
It always was chick-fil-a though.
>>
>>19230164
>cup noodles
DESU i've seen both cup'o'noodles and cup noodles before so I think it's just two companies sharing a font or an off brand if you go to the dollar store for them more so than a real mandella
>Chick-fil-a
This one fucked with me when I saw it, this is a widely visited store. I don't believe people would simply misspell this restaurant. It's not like say, Vick's Vaporub where you might not have used it enough to ever notice the spelling. I want to hear from employees of Chicfila to know for sure on this one tho

>Depend
I know it's Depend. In high school i remember a teacher showing us a picture a kid made for our graphic design class where it said
>"Kids name: Someone you can DEPEND on" and it was them holding up a package of Depend to spell the word
I think this is one of those things like JCPenny where people put an S on it because it sounds better when you're talking
>Pick up a pack of depend for grandma
>Pick up a pack of depends for grandma
The latter just sounds better but it doesn't mean it right or a mandella

the Coca Cola one fucks with me a little bit but it's not like i studied that logo

My mom owned a VW beetle for the last 10 years so the VW one changed for me. I used to drive that car daily and needed to get into the trunk where the logo is. It had the line break.

>Oscar mayer
I CAN HEAR THE JINGLE WITH THE E, MY MOM EVEN SANG IT WITH THE E WHEN I ASKED HER BLINDLY TO SING THE JINGLE.

Berenstain Bears still bugs me because my mom even agrees it was Berenstein because she'd READ it to me out loud and said Stein, like Ben Stein. Could still just be her reading it quick but i dunno.

>The flinstones
If you ever thought it was anything other than Flintstones you're just a retard, it's Flint. Like the fucking ROCK. The whole fucking show is ROCK PUNS.

>Sex in the city
This one changed for me. i watched it often. Changed for me when the movie came out.

>lion and the lamb
Listen to "If i was a rich man" it's still lion
>>
>>19231922
gdi what word changes to desu i don't even remember what i originally wrote.

Also sorry for the long post I'm just bored as fuck.
>>
>>19230164
>Lindbergh baby
huh, I saw a whole documentary on how the baby was never found and it was a mystery. Now body was found and there was a whole trial.

What is this?
>>
>>19231987
See I remember it as the body being found but no murderer, but it was a long period of time between the baby going missing and the body being found
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.