[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My theory on Lucifer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12

So I've been thinking, isn't Lucifer kinda a hero?
He tries to kill OLD TESTAMENT god, who was a huge asshole, made like anything remotely fun a sin and told us to kill infidels or whatever. So he's already doing something pretty dope.
Then he gets cast down to Hell. Now first of all, I should clarify that the Bible never says that Lucifer and Satan are one and the same. But here's my thing; if he gets sent down to Hell, isn't it awfully suspect that the LIGHTBRINGER is sent to Hell?
Beyond that, Lucifer represents Pride, when it comes to the 7 deadly sins. Pride and Lust are probably the two most human and least damaging of the deadly sins, and almost everyone will achieve them in their life.
>>
This isn't your theory and its been around for ever you pea brain
>>
>>19227865
This. Double for the pea brain
>>
>>19227849
Except none of what you said is even remotely based in scripture. Satan is an angel that goes up to heaven in Job and talks to god. He was even only allowed to do evil when god granted him permission to do so. At no point did/does he rebel against god or try to kill him. He is just the angel god sends down to create evil and temptations so as to separate the truly righteous believers from the unbelievers. Such tests being good/necessary because at that point the idea of god being literally omniscient/omnipotent wasn't a thing.
>>
>Baby's first Luciferianism
Git gud, muggle
>>
This depends, I think, in part, upon what you think of as Pride and Lust as Deadly Sins. Is Pride any feeling of self-esteem, or only "rising above one's station?" Is Lust any amount of sexual desire, or a violent overabundance of it?
>>
edgelord post
the morningstar fell, and lost his title
>>
>>19227911
Initially, yeah.
>>
>>19227849
>Lucifer likes fun things so he is better than God
>Lust & Pride are the least damaging of 7 deadly sins
>idiot.jpg
>Lust doesn't refer to only flesh it xan also refer to power or wealth & then the pride is deep satisfaction for achievements which could result in horrible ideas a.k.a. Versaille Treaty

Stop being a faggot & repent.
>>
Lucifer is Prometheus. He brought "enlightenment" or "free will" to God's creation: humanity.

Imagine if you had an aquarium filled with fish. Fish that were happy to just live their entire lives eating fish flakes and hanging out at their favorite fake seaweed decoration. Then one day your stupid little brother tapped the tank with a wand and gave them all sentience. They became aware of their 2x3" enclosure and aware that they'll die in a couple years.

The moral judgement is up to you if you think this a is a good or a bad thing.
>>
Hello! Friendly Luciferian here. If you look into it you will find that Lucifer predates Christianity. Lucifer is a Latin name, it means "Morning Star", or Venus. There have been many gods and goddesses associated with the planet Venus such as Eosphorus, Hesperus, and Lakshmi.

Lucifer is like Prometheus, bringing knowledge of the divine to humanity. He is humanities greatest advocate. Even the Bible acknowledges him as the God of this world.

I think you will learn a lot working with Lucifer. There are tons of resources online to get started. Look here: https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
under left hand path.
>>
>>19227875
you're wrong satan actually does rebel against go d

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Heaven
>>
>>19227849

I prefer to think of Lucifer as a general of a space army who felt sorry for the early humans who were being adapted by the overLord.

He led a rebellion of like minded individuals but didn't have popular support. Instead of executing him, which would give him martyrdom and the support to overthrow, the overLord kicked down to earth where he tried to get people to stop gathering resources for the space god.

thousands of years later it's God and Lucifer and heaven/hell faeries and magic.
>>
>>19228053
1. That is Revelations which refers to a future event.
2. It refers to a dragon, not Satan. Given the imagery throughout Revelations, there is no reason to assume that it is actually Satan. Especially when this was likely written about Rome which has long since fallen.

You can assume the dragon is Satan, but I don't know how you justify that when there was never any concept of Satan rebelling against god and going against god. Job is the oldest book of the Bible and that has Satan in heaven, talking to god, and only following god's commands. As was his purpose like I said before.
>>
>>19227849

You have an extremely shitty understanding of how it all went down

>tries to kill OLD TESTAMENT god
No he doesn't, where the fuck are you even getting this?

>made like anything remotely fun a sin
No free will, no knowledge of good and evil, no sin at this point in the story. Adam and Eve were free to do as they pleased as long as they followed the one rule

>kill infidels or whatever
Wrong book.

>LIGHTBRINGER is sent to Hell?
Lucifer was God's best bro, the whole fall from grace is punishment for him meddling in God's human project, believing that he knew what was best for humanity over God's will

2/10 could have made a decent point but you are a dumbass
>>
>>19228239
The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate, which meant Venus.
>>
File: 1444993424443.jpg (107KB, 482x636px) Image search: [Google]
1444993424443.jpg
107KB, 482x636px
>>19228256
>>
Old Testament God, New Testament God, and Lucifer are all different entities

Old Testament God (Yahweh) is who we would consider to be the devil and New Testament God is the deity Christians currently worship who had more of a love and forgive kind of style. They are at odds with each other which is why they require unwavering allegiance and a rejection of even a belief in the existence of any other deity

Lucifer was just one of Yahweh's lieutenant's who rebelled
>>
>>19228271
This is also why the devil as Christians believe in it doesn't exist in Judaism even though the story of Satan as a fallen angel is from their own religion

Lucifer/Satan as the Christian devil is just misinterpretation
>>
>>19228271
Dumb goy.
>>
Luciferians and Devil worshipers working overtime and shilling nonstop for Satan here on 4chan and Reddit conspiracy and paranormal related subs/threads. I guess they see you autists as easy pickings to corrupt your minds and make you doubt that the Devil isn't as evil as he really is.
>>
>>19228360
There's a flip side

There's the Devil

And the one who was called the Devil in a lie
>>
>>19228360
there are no benevolent deities. They are beings far greater than us and they work for their own interests and not that of humanity
>>
Full retard fag here, Lucifer was by god's side when he caged the darkness which was going to destroy all creation, god apologies to Lucifer for giving the mark a burden nothing could contain to Lucifer the only one that stood a chance, super retard 3rd cycle darkness doesn't destroy all creation god apologies to his duality for needing more then just them 2, darkness decides to let creation stay this time, light/dark merges and leaves earth in the hands of the chosen. Sincerely the scribe let the waves ripple...
>>
>>19227849
Oh boy I wonder what Satanism is. Because literally nobody knows what the point of that is and you're the first person to come up with this theory. It's not like there's an entire religion out there based on what you said. Nah.
>>19227865
/thread
>>
>>19228256
>>19228256
>>19228256
It also refers to the chemical reaction of phosphorus, 4-po-dmt(magic mushrooms) give divine knowledge, phosphorus+oxygen burns bright hence lightbringer, it's also a component of dna and the reason 15 is a sacred number.
>>
>>19228215
it clearly says satan moron
>>
>>19228394
So we are the fourth cycle? Like if the world was left to us that means ew are taking on the role of both archtypes(light/dark) now?

I'm high and tired as hell but interested in your post. especially the line you chose to leave it on.Are these bones store bought or did you dig em up somewhere old and dusty?
>>
Satan is an aspect of God that carries out God's will.
>>
>>19228462
What translation? All I can find is it using the word dragon.
>>
Light bringer = Jesus
Light upholder = lucifer

Book of Enoch, or does it not count since the Roman Catholics discounted it?
>>
>>19227849
Nice theory! I view Lucifer as the bringer of free will. This way being a good person has more value, because it is actually a choice. There's also all kinds of theories about unity and the importance of free will.
Related conspiracy forum http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html which also mention the Ra material/law of One that has a pretty interesting view on evil and it's service or purpose.
>>
File: Lucifer_the_faggot.png (186KB, 1128x881px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer_the_faggot.png
186KB, 1128x881px
>>19227849
Lucifer is a obnoxious faggot.
>>
>>19227865
This "theory" about Lucifer, or in this case one of the dieties his mythology is based on "Enki" literally dates back to the Sumerian times before Christianity. You can't get more basic than this if you tried.
>>
File: SM.jpg (152KB, 600x302px) Image search: [Google]
SM.jpg
152KB, 600x302px
Actually, there is only 1 sin. Disobedience. Disobedience to your creator. Even Lucifer doesn't break that. But man does, on the regular even! God/Yaweh/Jesus/whatever can change his/her/its mind and you could lust away. Go on a killing spree, have sex with anyone, steal from your neighbor, etc...just as long as you got permission first. Even Lucifer did that when he asked God if he could "trouble" Job. That's why "sinners" call the "saved" hypocrites...cause they don't know this simple but fundamental bit of knowledge. Same basic principle with governments. If the government gives you a license to kill, then off you go to war!
>>
File: 1495426341769.png (504KB, 516x635px) Image search: [Google]
1495426341769.png
504KB, 516x635px
>>
File: free will and evil in heaven.jpg (199KB, 679x760px) Image search: [Google]
free will and evil in heaven.jpg
199KB, 679x760px
>>19228218

>No free will, no knowledge of good and evil, no sin at this point in the story. Adam and Eve were free to do as they pleased as long as they followed the one rule

Wait what nigga? Adam and EVE were free to do as you pleased, but didn't have free will?
>>
File: 1463792619425.png (264KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1463792619425.png
264KB, 557x605px
>>19230218

If god tells you its OK to kill women and children of other nations, then he is an evil god.

But to be fair, I don't mind evil.
>>
(Revelation 12:9 ) Says that Satan was sent down to the earth. Also which bible differentiates Satan and Lucifer out of the 18 copies that I have I've never seen the name Lucifer before.
>>
File: images (24).jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>19227849
>t. Lucifer
>>
>>19227849
welcome to the 8th grade.

>pride and Lust and probably the two most human and least damaging on the deadly sins

The most retarded statement I've ever heard in my life.

The sins are not action, but overaction. To be proud of your kid isn't a sin. To be so proud you place your reputation or arbitrary principles before morality is a sin. To feel attraction is not a sin. To be consumed by pleasure to the point of disregarding your obligations or morals is a sin. The hell they bring you is not a literal place in the universe, but a state of being which will haunt you until death and remain deep within your soul; a taint. You will bring only suffering on yourself with sinful action as your selfishness undoes all that could have been beautiful in your life.
>>
File: What-I-Read.png (545KB, 1085x475px) Image search: [Google]
What-I-Read.png
545KB, 1085x475px
>>19227875
>muh scripture

The most horrifying thing ever written
>>
>>19230311
this shit right here, heaven must be boring as fuck or just like hell except the polar opposite
>>
>>19227849
I think they all suck. God makes stuff. I mean how narcissistic do you have to be to make a bunch of stuff? And then Lucifer is like, hey that's a cool stuff you made God and I want it to myself so imma try to take it now because I'm a big dumb dumb.
>>
>>19227849
Lucifer is no more, once becoming the devil and being cast out, he was no longer the light bearer

that being is now the devil/satan/adversary/prince of darkness but NOT lucifer
>>
>>19227849
Even if you believe in the bible is true, Lucifer/Satan, doesn´t exists.

He is a creation of mistranslations and popular culture.
>>
>>19230660
I'm not Christian. I just know that within that scripture there is pretty much no basis for thinking what he does.
>>
>>19228462
Satan is not someone´s name, it literally means "adeversary" or "oppositor", it doesn´t even mean adversary of god, just an adversary to anyone.

In one part of the bible, God sends an angel to block a mans path, and the angel is called "a satan" (because he is opposing someone) even though he is obeying God.
>>
>>19227849
>muh light
>muh hero
>muh le good guy
He is called the father of lies for a reason.
>>
No one on earth can 100% interpreted the bible but these faggots on 4chan think they can fucking hilarious
>>
File: jesus4.jpg (39KB, 276x399px) Image search: [Google]
jesus4.jpg
39KB, 276x399px
Guys you will find the answer to the bible from a 4chan dork
>>
>>19231243
So... god?
>>
>>19227875

Which is quite stupid, because god is all-knowing and knows who'd believe and who'd fall for the 'tan. Pretty fucking massive mental retardation if you ask me
>>
I asked god for a bike, but he doesn't work that way.
So I stole a bike and asked god for forgiveness instead.

Lucifer is your free will, do what thou wilt.
>>
>>19227849
>>19227849
Oh ho ho well shut the fuck up.
I'll disregard Lust anyways (the most overrated of the seven deadly sins) but boy let me tell you, if you think Pride is one of the least damaging sins, you're up for a hell of a ride.
>>
>>19231227
Also note that the rebellion story comes from Milton.
>>
>>19227849
well muh theory on Lucifer is this

if you spell god backwards it is "dog" and the only dog god I can think of is Anubis god of the underworld, so Anubis is the true ruler of heaven.
>>
>>19227849
i think fist of all you should clarify that you've never read the bible, but that's pretty obvious anyway.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.