[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /r9k/ user reporting in. So there was this thread created

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: temp.png (113KB, 1362x475px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
113KB, 1362x475px
Hey, /r9k/ user reporting in. So there was this thread created on /r9k/ of pic related. So I was wondering what do you think anon's little cousin was trying to do, like is this witchcraft?

Here's a link to the thread: >>>/r9k/38071468
>>
>>19227601
It's odd. Typically those using magick/occult/"voodoo" use other people's locks of hair for power over them.

They don't/wouldn't use their OWN hair in a spell or ritual - unless they wanted to influence them with a characteristic of themselves.
>>
>>19227601
cheap binding
she looking for the d man, that's pretty awful.
been there, just ignore them, they are bound to give up.
unless you are an inbreeding son of a bitch lel.
>>
chicken bones in the backyard... that´s a curse
>>
>>19227601
seduction spell she wants u to fuck her raw
>>
>>19228157
This. She wants to bang. Giving someone a piece of yourself is giving them power over you.
>>
yeah what everyone else said but I'm wondering what kind of disturbing ass facebook memes are getting passed around to children nowadays "take some crumbs from your lunchbox and put them under daddy's pillow and you will be visited by the sausage fairy"
>>
>>19228234
I think that "sausage fairy" would be the same thing haha
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.