[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My little cousin walked into my room as i was sleeping, but a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 58480735_p7_master1200.jpg (281KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58480735_p7_master1200.jpg
281KB, 675x1200px
My little cousin walked into my room as i was sleeping, but a lock of her hair and carefully left it under my pillow. Explain to me what kind of witchcraft is that.
>>
>>38071468
It's voodoo nigga. Get rid of it. This bitch I pissed off tried to bury chicken bones in my backyard.
>>
File: P54.png (426KB, 1280x1242px) Image search: [Google]
P54.png
426KB, 1280x1242px
>>38071468
So I'm looking on this website about witchcraft and voodoo shit, so I'm gonna see what kinda spell she's tryin' to cast.
>>
>>38071468
Can I have some more details about what happened so I can further investigate. What time, what was she doing before, etc..
>>
>>38071468
I posted a screenshot of this thread and posted it to /x/, don't worry.
>>
>>38071631
No much more than that. She is like 13 years old, we get along i guess although she is pretty weird. Last night i was sleeping (her family is staying home) and she walked near my bed, used one of the knifes i keep near me in case of an assaltant coming to cut a bit of hair, tied it and left it under my pillow. I pretended to be asleep so i actually didnt see most of it so maybe she did something else too, but in any case after that she left. The other day i found the lock near my neck and now i dont know if throwing it away or not.

>>38071829
>>38071829
>>38071829
Thank you
>>
>>38072269
Why don't you just ask her ? It can't be that hard can it ?
>>
>>38071468
you into inbreeding OP because that was probably intended to make you want to fuck them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.