[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last man on earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 28

What would you do if you woke up one day and everyone was gone?
>>
>>19227586
summon a succubus to suck me off
>>
Probably have a panic attack and promptly kill myself half expecting to wake up from whatever weird nightmare I'm in if we're being realistic here.
>>
>>19227586
Wonder where they went.
Dabble in magic.
If it fails, assume aliens.
Watch pillaged anime until I die
>>
>everyone on the planet is gone

Blowing shit up sounds like fun
>>
>>19227586
After coping with the weight of my situation, i would raid peoples shit. Steal their drugs get high out of my mind. Maybe read a book before all the nuclear plants and things that need constant attention from people kills me.
>>
Read books and pray my glasses don't break.
>>
>>19227586
fap
>>
>>19227625
I knew there would be at least one.
>>
I would find a water treatment plant and get some makeshift electrical generation process, try and prolong my life by surviving because I would assume that whatever removed the rest of mankind would eventually come to get me, take the chance to improve my survival skills. Even create my own biosphere after some time, and then in the long term future clone myself so everything can be continued and just hold out until something happens, try and contact outer space and find answers.
>>
Talk to my bust in my mansion before killing black vampires in white face.
>>
>>19227621
kek nice
>>
>>19227597
/thread
>>
>>19227699
Sounds like alot of work when you could be riding shoping carts into new car while wearing a strap on and a gimp mask butt ass naked. Fuck the gray alien niggers watching.
>>
>>19227586
The situation is already fucked, but if all the animals were gone to i would be a paranoid mess. Shit went down while i was asleep.
>>
I have an oddly specific craving to chop down a couple few palm trees and see if I can break apartment windows with them
>>
>>19227586
I would wonder the country looking to see if there's anyone like me who was still alive. After about 5 years of traveling to all the largest cities around the world and leaving signs around the globe to where to find me, I'll kill myself.
>>
File: 1482250051989.jpg (390KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482250051989.jpg
390KB, 700x700px
>>19227724

This guys on the right track. I'd assume with no other people around that I was in some sort of personalized hell. Then I'd make the best of it. Have fun, who gives a fuck?
>>
File: photo.jpg (7KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
7KB, 120x120px
probably read some books on flying then get into a b2 bomber load up some nukes and blow up world landmarks for lols
>>
File: 1461623376429.png (45KB, 1192x702px) Image search: [Google]
1461623376429.png
45KB, 1192x702px
>>19227586
Grab all thr literature i could get my hands on and find a way to generate energy, since the power plants would probably stop.
>>
File: 1485133454653.jpg (189KB, 750x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1485133454653.jpg
189KB, 750x1097px
>>19227846
>since the power plants would probably stop.
this guy
>>
panic then heart attack or some severe mental break down, i wouldnt last a week i think
>>
Go to the nearest Lambo dealership and take a car.
>>
>>19227846
great idea. although nuclear reactors would soon go off unattended so make sure you are outside the radiation zone.

also make your own food, get a good water filtration plant going and get one of those wicked new sexdroid waifus, since you are going to be alone for a very long time.
then it's simply a matter of raiding stores everywhere to get what you want.
>>
>>19227598
Same here, being realistic just the idea of absolute loneliness would be enought to make me kill myself
>>
Locate the cellphones of girls I know to see if I can find nudes.
>>
>go to a air port and fly a plane and parachute out as it crashes into something.

>fuck around with guns and explosives

>light something on fire in a major city and see how bad it gets

>go to area 51 and look for aliens
>>
Probably cry for awhile. Then I would make my way to Area 51 and masturbate on as many landmarks as I pass on my trek there.
>>
>>19227586
become really paranoid. Like, someone is gonna show up at the least expected moment. I'd feel observed 24/7.

Eventually starvation/thirst would kill me because I'm lazy as fuck.
>>
>>19227919
How many nuclear powerplants we have globally? Cant they cause a global shitstorm if they go off? Because of wind movements and stuff like that, i think we would die no matter where we go.
>>
>>19227919
>get a good water filtration plant going
You'd be better off finding a fresh water source, build a rain water collection system, and making charcoal.
>>
I'd stay alive as long as my schnauzer is alive. When he dies, I will shoot up heroin
>>
>>19227586
I'd go and grab some firearms, a nice car, my tobacco and some booze and go exploring around the place until I couldn't find fuel. Then I'd head back home and set up a farm and live out my life collecting books and such until I died.
>>
Why on earth would you build anything for fresh water when there's literally an unlimited supply of bottled water to last you a lifetime at any random walmart or store you come across, 100% fully stocked and yours for the taking? Not like it's even going to be all ruined by zombies or anything. Just waltz in there and get your water
>>
>>19228029
plants will shut themselves down, whoever told you that's a hazzard is a memer.

only bad earthquakes will cause problems.
>>
>>19227586
Walk outside naked and take a shit with the bathroom door open
>>
>>19228276
Bottled water lasts for a year maybe. Plastic leeches into the water.
>>
Would look for the Necronomicon and raise everyone's skellingtons to serve me. Danse Macabre all day erryday.
>>
>>19228287

Not true and even so there's giant barrels of those longterm water storage jugs they also sell everywhere. There's also glass bottles of water they sell at fancy hipster places. Not to mention many other glass bottled liquids
>>
>>19227586
Kill myself
>>
>>19228029
Just just pretend they were turned off or some shit
>>
>>19228299
Yes its true. Either way its retarded since any winderness store carries filtration units. You would be retarded to stock up on a finished product when you only need a fraction of the space for a thing that makes said product.
>>
>>19227586
Walk
>>
>>19228064
same difference what do you want to be healthy for? just enjoy your stay then go to your paradise of choice upon death. you have access to all of the best water filters, alkalinizers and so on. might as well use em, instead of living like a caveman. increased carbon causes eventual cancer as well, so why start from zero..

>>19228282
yeah but what if these fools disappear in the middle of an important process? Fukushima, Chernobyl, etc prove they ain't shutting down by themselves.
>>
>>19227625
This. After collecting enough food, water, medicaments, weapons, etc., just find the next sex shop and try everything out. Preferably in the open, e.g. some market place.
>>
>>19227611
I thought nuclear plants nowadays have an automatic shut off after a certain period of time
>>
Hard to think of a point in doing much of anything. Aside from food, water, and shelter what'd be the point in creating a bunch of stuff if no one is there to see it. Id probably jack a few different cars to play around with, go sightseeing, blow stuff up for fun and then go crazy without human interaction
>>
>>19227586
>raid the closest supermarkets for preserved foods, canned etc
>raid the army dumpstore for supplies, firestarters, hunting and fishing gear, rope
>spend my time fishing and trapping and generally enjoying what nature has to offer before succumbing to some disease I can't treat myself
>>
>>19228415
>what'd be the point in creating a bunch of stuff if no one is there to see it
That's pretty vain. No self-satisfaction through accomplishments huh? "It's not worth doing if I can't show it off".
>>
>>19228427
More so that no one else would be able to contribute from whatever was being made or discussed. I mean thats how we advance, someone makes something and other contribute to or from it. What would be the sole purpose of one human being if they had no others around them?
>>
Go to the most expensive grocery store and eat all the expensive shit i could not afford before it goes bad
>>
>>19228404
I would be so paranoid that that would be the exact moment everyone came back, or I got attacked by a fucking wolf or something.
>>
Rub my junk on every xbox/tv controller and toothbrush I can find on the off chance aliens drop everyone back off or whatever. That way I can say everyone has touched and/or had my junk in their mouth and site the transitive property of algebraic junkfunk.
>>
>>19227621
>comfy
>>
Study among the worlds finest scientific establishments and areas kept away from the public. Then use the info to create a new generation through cloning and manipulating my dna and/or whichever dna samples came from any qts. bringing the second advent and a new endless possibility. being drunk has it's benefits yessir.
>>
>>19228415
Also Id go check out what the deal is on area 51
>>
I'd fuck a turtle shell while sieg heiling every 3 seconds.
>>
>>19227586
im going to check the roads. are there cars just abandoned or are the roads clear. im going to collect provisions either way but this is important

nuclear power plants wont be able to run forever without maintenance . there are 3 in my state at last check and i think they were building a forth years ago. they are scattered across the united states. i need to travel north west from my current position given the average direction of the jet stream before a year is up

when i reach washington state i take over a tall office building. i grow food on the roof like tomatoes and potatoes . i also do this on floors near the top near windows and draw on all windows with permanent markets on all floors. i throw out old office stuff to make room

and make mural to depict my greatness and all my achievements so aliens will know who called the shots. it will extend for miles on the roads near my tall office building. me killing godzilla and banging sluts and given a crown so every one knows i am the king of this planet in modern pictograph form in spray paint that gets a polyurethane layer to protect it from rain
>>
>>19227586
>>19227610
I second this. I'd probably have a bit of fun for a little while, say a week before I got to work.

I'd find a sperm bank to impregnate myself and set to work on becoming Eve. Got a good 30 years of breeding in me, which is plenty to restart the human race.
>>
>>19227586
I'd go everywhere and check out relics of humanity, probably collect some cool shit, probably do various drugs that I'd find, basically just fuck around until I get too bored or overcome with the emptiness that limitless hedonism always leads to, and then burn all the shit I collected and walk into the Sahara desert and wander the sands until I die.
>>
>>19227586
A lot of cool shit comes to mind, but I would probably end up killing myself withing a few weeks. I am actually confortable being alone for a while and quite introverted, but the thought of never having a human interaction anymore would kill me. No more shit-talking with a buddy, no more kisses from cute girls, nobody who cares.
>>
>>19228506
You're not gonna be able to succeed in restarting much of anything. Genetic viability is important to the survivability of a species, which is entirely dependent on a number of pairs that there are in a species.

A minimum viable population, something that was heavily researched on for species conservation, but it can also take into consideration what we're talking about.

Unfortunately, you are going to give birth to many half-siblings who won't be capable of breeding with anyone other than each other. Sure, you might have 30 years of good breeding, but you are going to be lacking in good medical care, alone in the world and history shows that without someone to offer solid medical support to tend to your duties.
You will most likely kill yourself, or your potential offspring.
Even if you succeed, complications increase with every successive pregnancy.
It would be best to simply just let humanity die out, avoid unnecessary complications before you do something that may kill yourself.
>>
>>19228502
i'd like to meet you. you're sad and beautiful.
>>
>>19228635
Hypothetically, if I figured out how to do it I could IVF myself with different eggs and sperm, introducing multiple genes that way, then doing the same to daughters to prevent inbreeding. All of that's complete shit considering I have no idea how IVF works, but if I had access to the internet then maybe it could happen.

I'll give it a year of trying before going back to blowing things up.
>>
>>19228658
>genetic bukkake solves end of world
>>
>>19228663
I'd be living the dream.
>>
>>19227586
Just another day really, no different than the last.
>>
>>19228658
That... might work if you knew how. Just IVF with eggs and sperm would give you such an edge, make even 30 years pretty quick, allow you to get some children out.
From there, you could probably get a few more females that might help with children rearing which could greatly expedite population growth.
That said, I agree that it is very risky, dangerous, and has a high chance of failure and genetic defects if it goes wrong.

>>19227586
As for me... I guess I would spend my life trying to research on Artificial Intelligence. Got the rest of my life with nothing else to do... Everywhere to go, just gotta try to break into places that I need to get into, read into shit I need to read up on... Who knows... I might make something that could make my last years not so lonely.
>>
>>19227586
Pretty generic response, I think. Get supplies from elsewhere. Go around town, check out random peoples homes and stuff; try to get a feel for how they lived. Enjoy video games while the power is still on. Find a generator and stockpile gas so I can keep shit going for a little while longer. Eventually, though, paranoia will destroy ya, and I'll put a gun to the back of my head--right there in that little indent--muzzle aimed towards my nose; and pull the trigger.

Maybe I'll leave a record, a message of some sort before I do it. Hell if I know what I'd put down, though.
>>
>>19227586
First try to obtain information on hunting, lighting fires, and other survival means.
After I've got that shit down do whatever I want with what civilization left behind
>>
>>19227586
Cry. Then probably find a pharmacy. I'd like to imagine I would go all "I am legend" but the reality is almost no one has that kind of will and fortitude.

If I managed to walk away from the pharmacy a car dealership would be next. If, huuuuge if I was able to walk away from that I'd settle on guns and camping supplies. But it would be a miracle if I made it that far.
>>
>>19228470
You beautiful bastard
>>
>>19227586

Post on 4chan
>>
>>19228337
>the ones that failed against which modern reactors would obviously be designed, proves this.

Dude.
>>
>>19227878
you kidding right? a lambo? the world ends, all the cars you want and you would take a lambo?
>>
>>19227986
>Locate the cellphones of girls I know to see if I can find nudes

this guy gets it
>>
Obviously >>19227625

I might just be a big pervert, but wouldn't it be a great rush wandering house to house, masturbating with worn female underwear cumming wherever you want?
Then I would also take shits everywhere.
Like you know that kind of tingly feeling you get in your prostate whenever you find something really spooky or mysterious, or you find/imagine finding a hidden room or passage in your house? I also get that tingling in my ass when I imagine, and I have imagined this often, being the only person left on Earth. It exacerbates my urge to shit. Shit and cum everywhere.

But a bit more seriously, I would try and find food and a clean water source and construct a shelter around there. Find an area that's relatively safe in terms of weather and climate, but also not near any dangerous buildings that would breakdown without upkeep.
I'd have to act fast though because with all humans gone, think of all the fucking dogs and zoo animals that would somehow manage to escape and then get into the open world. Dogs especially, there are at least 50 million, if not many more, dogs in the entirety of Europe, and they'd all get hungry and violent. Their domestication wouldn't revert immediately, but they'd be dangerous. So I'd have to act quickly, and get a gun if there are any near, for self-defense and possibly hunting in the future. I'd have to learn how to use it though, haha.
Another priority would be to raid pharmacies and get as many drugs as possible before the internet and electricity fails, so I can look up which is good for what and their side effects etc.. Of course lots of multi-vitamins, because I doubt I'd be able to cultivate very nutritious food for a long time at first. Raiding clothes stores would be important as well, before the moths get them, since I'd need good walking boots and versatile clothing to brave the elements.

Then the survival game starts, I guess. Create a stable base in a safe area, then eventually explore when I'm prepared enough.
>>
>>19227621
Finally a reference i get
>>
I would get all the drugs and masturbate everywhere.
>>
>>19227724
My nigga.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (22KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
22KB, 384x384px
i would assume i was dead and on some other level. wander/wonder. just walk the earth sleeping in a different house every night. i'd feel watched and be too paranoid to get too creepy. i'd eventually make some kinda family oout of manequins.. get real complex. ignore wife/ fuck girlfriend mannequins.
>>
>>19227586
Sleep. Finally sleep.
>>
>>19229354
Claim a castle in like france or spain or something
Fill it with all the riches. Art, Gold, ancient literature ect
Mastrubate all over it
Probably try to get into the secret archives of the vatican
get guns, shoot stuff
fish
get one of those life like sex dolls
try to figure out how to detonate a nuke

Living alone on Earth should be easymode due to all the non-perishables and all the domesticated animals that will run wild (easy food)
>>
>>19227621
yes m8
>>
>>19227586
Like literally everyone? Try to survive the best I can I guess.
>>
>>19229422
>Art, Gold, ancient literature ect
>Mastrubate all over it

>find centuries old treasures
>artifacts with immense cultural value that could one day, should extra-terrestrials find our planet, enlighten them as to what our societies were like

>find them covered in shit, dick drawings and cum within a room also containing a single skeleton with dildos strapped to parts of his body

Nice
>>
>>19227586
Celebrate
>>
Try and launch all the nukes.
>>
>>19227586

create a fortress and start collecting food, gasoline and other useful stuff.
>>
>>19228423
If hit up my local AFB and army base first, get all that cool shit no one has but our bloated military, then go to the supermarkets. I know how to fly a helicopter so I'd go to Area 51 and see all the cool hoodies they have.
>>
>>19229422
How would you get from Spain to the Vatican with no internet to tell you where to go?
>>
There is a supercar showroom near my house, So I'd go there, get a Lambo, speed to Cara Delevingne's house and smell her underwear..
>>
>>19229709
Maybe by using a map?
>>
>>19229571
For what reason? There is no one else in the world, what are you defending yourself against? Just find a pent house in the city if you are afraid of animals attacking you. Plus you don't need to collect anything, none of it is going anywhere. Plus with all the free cars lying around you could just travel from town to town, eating what's inside each super market as you go.
>>
>>19229719
>2017
>Using an antiquate "Map" To travel across Europe

You probably need Google to check how to get to your local McDonalds, Good luck with that.
>>
feel really sad
try and rather supplies to set up shop somewhere out of range of most nuclear plants would soon be exploding.
do a bunch a magic and hope i can have magical power finally.
>>
>try to pilot a plane
>crash with no survivors
>>
I would clone myself... thn probably wind up having sex with the clones... but the goal would be to get the clones to learn how to make a woman and then rebuild the world.
>>
>>19227846
Find a solar field, new panels basically last 20 years
>>
>>19229730
patrician
>>
>>19227586
Go to a liquor store and drink the most expensive shit they have
Sail to Japan and loot weebo treasures
>>
Would you suggest taking expired medicines or not taking them at all in case I'm the last man in the world and medicines are produced no more?
>>
How long would it be before the internet/cell towers stop working?
>>
>>19228756
Probably this, reply to myself until I die.

Gotta make that OC.
>>
>>19229725
I'm betting there will be a lot of time to drive around lost in europe once you're the only guy left
>>
I'll go to a police station and shout fuck da Feds and I'll go to mc and get some chicken nuggets, from there I die playin video games and watching anime
>>
>>19227586
After exploring my neighborhood in search for anyone or answers to why I would steer my search to a cb radio and try to communicate with anyone. Once that is done go to the library and research as much as possible about power, gas and water to ensure I can continue to get electricity, heat/ac and clean drinking water and then go and prepare and maintain those. Set up long-term food solution for growing crops and taking care of farm animals because the store items won't last forever.

And of coarse, go through people's belongings and find nude selfies for me to jerk off to.
>>
>>19227611
Yes. I couldnt have said that better myself. I absolutely agree with you anon.
>>
Dude I love thinking about this.

I would honestly for the first few weeks or even months just explore, accompanied by the peaceful feeling of being in a large museum or library when no one else is around. I would probably soon fall into a pit of existential dread about being totally alone for the rest of however long I can survive, and cry and yell and talk to myself a lot. Not to mention be afraid that I wasn't alone and would wake up to the only other people left trying to kill me, etc. But after that fear passes, I would probably try and get my shit together and make a larger plan.

And when I eventually get sick or injured and am unprepared, or in the off chance I actually survive for a longer time and get a medical issue that comes with old age but have no one to treat it, I will lie down and reflect on how beautiful the world is before dying a probably painful and prolonged death alone. Would be pretty cool.
>>
>>19228065
Pretty much. Hell i think that would be a very peaceful way to die. OD on heroin. fuck it throw in some xanny bars too.
>>
>>19228297
Ash is that you? Lol
>>
>>19227621
I get that Twilight Zone reference...
>>
The reason I mumble to myself is because I actually am the only person alive.
>>
File: 1496365650851.jpg (14KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
1496365650851.jpg
14KB, 480x269px
>>19227597
Only correct answer anon. Id make anhuge ritual with the bones of virgins to maximise my succubus power
>>
I would have to try to see about certain family members, so i would drive around the country. I would keep detailed logs and start planning for the worst. The paranoia and stress would probably do me in so I would try to find a sustainable though isolated location.
>>
>>19227586
Depends on the circumstances of me becoming the last man on Earth, famalam. Could you please be more precise about scenario?
>>
I'd happy as fuck.
>>
Once I realized that I was completely fucking alone I'd probably resort to banging animals
>>
>>19227586
go to Antarctica, find the hidden ice wall
>>
>>19227586
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ1JyBJfc9s

This.
>>
>>19227586
Go back with the apes..
>>
>>19227586
Anyones first instinct would be to go find wamen
>>
bust the window of the liquor store and live in there, and stay el drunkyo with occasional trips to hunt for food, gameboy games and batteries, and old timey porno magazines. eventually id prolly move north cause i'd be sweating my butt off from no A/C in the summer and i'd bust up in the pawn shop to get some rooty tooty point and shootys and trek north on foot or bike, hauling a decent supply of hootch and portable vidya and booby mags and canned/non perisibel foodstuffs, and prolly eventually i'd either drink myself to death or die of alchol withdrawals or accidentally jack myself off to death like that old man off of kung fu lmao
>>
I think the only major major issue with being totally alone like this is gas going bad. Bottled water and water filters can get you going for a long time, along with nonperishable food and learning basic cultivation, hunting, and fishing. Any outdoors supply store or even Walmart would be great to stock up on all of the basic survival tools and medical supplies. Lots of propane and firearms and bullets.
>>
I actually think about this sometimes. I wonder how long I would last before going nuts. Im a pretty antisocial person but people need interaction to stay sane, and to survive for that matter. But I have figured I would last a couple weeks before committing suicide. (But not before banging the hot mannequin girl at the movie store like Will Smith in I am legend.)
>>
Cry and laugh simultaneously, unable to process so much joy.
>>
>>19228412
Nuclear plants and spent fuel rod storage facilities still need a constant supply of running water to keep the fuel rods from heating up and causing an explosion.
>>
File: 1443779955835.jpg (11KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1443779955835.jpg
11KB, 219x187px
>You've been the only person left on Earth for one year now.
>You start hearing voices.
>You begin seeing things.
>>
>>19230746
" The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door..."
>>
File: 1462928067953.gif (543KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
1462928067953.gif
543KB, 512x502px
>>19230794
>>
>>19227586
Shove a dildo up my ass till I flaccidly cum.
>>
Would the electricity be gone immediately after all the humans disappear or does it take some time before it needs maintenance and dies?
>>
>>19230914
I think that theoretically solar, wind and hydro plants could last as long as their facilities.
>>
>>19230939
>>19230914
Maintenance work not being carried out means sadly they won't last too long...
>>
>>19227586
Smile REAL big.
>>
>>19227586
Sit and smile
>>
Fuck my dog and fuck neighbor's cat.
>>
Coincidentally was thinking of this earlier.

Realistically I have limited time before the nuclear plants and other things that need constant monitoring go wrong and start exploding/failing so I'd go somewhere remote.

Not before sacking people's homes and generally being a retard.
>>
>>19230746
>grab a bottle of antipsychotics
>voices dissapear
>>
File: Bear1.jpg (166KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bear1.jpg
166KB, 1600x1200px
>>19230794
IT'S A FUCKING BEAR
>>
>>19230125
Beautiful.
>>
>>19227586
Stay Woke
>>
>>19227586
Start creating tulpas and thoughtforms to fill the now empty world

I am God, creator of tulpas

I'd also stay awake for 2 weeks so that some shadow people will show up too
>>
>>19231413
HOLY SHIT A BEAR
>>
>>19227586
Raid the national guard base nearby and fuck around until all the gas goes bad, then probably kill myself
>>
>>19231013
eh a cat is fine too
>>
>>19231406
You mean I don't have to take the pills?
Just grab the bottle?
>>
>>19227586
Probably just shoot a lot of guns
>>
File: 1413827142961.jpg (139KB, 832x838px) Image search: [Google]
1413827142961.jpg
139KB, 832x838px
>>19228009
you'd be dead in a week, but hey, what a way to go eh?
>>
File: littleredfuckingwolf.jpg (54KB, 310x424px) Image search: [Google]
littleredfuckingwolf.jpg
54KB, 310x424px
>>19228465
>>19228404

>the exact moment everyone came back, or I got attacked by a fucking wolf or something.
> I got attacked by a fucking wolf or something.
>fucking wolf

This is my fetish
>>
>>19229709
bait? i dont post on /x/ much so not used to the mental illness.
>>
>>19227586
Move to a castle or a mansion. Fuck goats and mares. Live the dream
>>
>>19227586
wander around, looting everything i need to survive, masturbate in "public", eventually die on a otherwise harmless infection or shit like that.
>>
>>19230746

Yesterday I had a dream I was alone at home at night and the lights turned off for one single room without explanation, then it started to rain very strong. Spooky
>>
>>19227868
This. What a nightmare.
>>
Shitpost on 4chan
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
I'd reenact that scene from The Mask as Cuban Pete. It'd be a really shit reenactment but with no one around it would just be a thing that I would do.
>>
>>19229021
Your post is entirely reasonable. Especially about the dogs. I can't imagine why it has been ignored.

Imagine getting eaten alive by dozens of escaped and starving dyed pink chihuahuas that had learned to pack hunt again.

It would probably take hours. One nip at a time. So much for your adventure.
>>
>>19227586
>What would you do if you woke up one day and everyone was gone?

>1 "whoa"
>2 (mentally fistpump "yesss")
>3 make friends with every fucking animal/insect, so there
>4 ooh, wonder if the mall is still open
>5 pro: free fuel -- con: no tow trucks
>6 pro: unlimited snax -- con: no ER
>7 ok, gotta stay healthy then
>8 fap a lot
>9 even more guitar in parking garages
>>
>>19227586
Great, my kickstarter was just taking off
>>
>>19228276
yeah but fridges wont work i hate room temperature water >_<
>>
>>19228452
this

ideally id also want to get into the white house vatican vaults, and mecca to see what all the fuss is about with all that shit
learn government secrets
get into the houses of people i know and learn their secrets
also hopefully animals still exist
but id mostly just explore, eat a lot, take shit from stores i couldnt afford before
im sure whatever killed everyone will eventually come for me too so might as well just have fun
>>
>>19232074
ye man, it's the placebo
>>
>>19227586
I would be ridiculously happy. Unlimited drugs, unlimited world to explore... Though the eventual depression and loneliness is probably inevitable.
>>
imagine if you could pick 1 person to survive with you though
that would make the situation even cooler
>>
>>19227737
In Chernobyl they installed speakers that play the sound of animals and low levels of mid day city life because scientist were going psychotic from the lack of noise
>>
Raid houses of hot girls I know and fap to their underwear.
>>
probably go to a pharmacy, stock up on cartons of cigarettes/opiates and just drive around the country in cars until they ran out of gas.
>>
>>19230794
It was a woman.
>>
Go to to the Vatican and go underneath to all the crazy chambers they got going on in there that only the pope and go into and see what they're hiding
>>
File: Gone.png (217KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
Gone.png
217KB, 480x368px
>>19227586
national no spongebob day
>>
>>19227986

This is the only answer.

I would spend the rest of my life pillaging the Earth for noodz.
>>
>>19234101
OH GOD NO
>>
>>19230087
I'm betting you run out of gas 200 miles down the road then starve to death
>>
Break into women's homes and steal their shoes/flip flops and sniff them
>>
>>19234284

spongebob is gone, don't even think about him.
>>
File: office.jpg (770KB, 585x4912px) Image search: [Google]
office.jpg
770KB, 585x4912px
>>19228502
>when i reach washington state i take over a tall office building. i grow food on the roof like tomatoes and potatoes . i also do this on floors near the top near windows and draw on all windows with permanent markets on all floors. i throw out old office stuff to make room
>>
Then beastality would be legal.

Finally
>>
Gather as much supplies as possible and weapons and prepare for the explosions
>>
>>19234913
Jokes on you, all the animals are dead.
>>
>>19227586
Become a degenerate. With guns and tanks.
>>
Drive up to New York City and explore there for Spring / Summer. Drive down to Florida before fall, get a bot and spend Fall / Winter in the Caribbean in Cuba or Puerto Rico, making sure to avoid the Bermuda Triangle.

Spend days checking out all the nice holiday resorts I never got a chance to stay in.

Depending on whether or not animals are also still alive, I would avoid South America. Difficult terrain, and too much shit that will kill you. In the chance that animals are also gone, I would go and visit all the ruins and pyramids.

Repeat process.

Eventually I'd get bored / ballsy enough to attempt to travel to another continent. My technique would be to drive to washington state, get a boat, and drive along the coast until I get to anchorage, alaska to restock on supplies. Then follow the coast again until I get to Asia.

Spend another 10-20 years exploring there.

After Asia is done I would drive / bike / walk (depending on the state of decay) to Europe and live in a castle practicing magick.

In my old age, I would plan my final destination. Go to the great pyramids of giza and explore all the shit that wasn't allowed to be previously explored.

Live out the rest of my days living in the great pyramid, harnessing its energy before I pass on to the next dimension.
>>
probably panic at first
but after i calm down I'd travel, break some shit, and probably kill myself once i've had my fun
>>
>>19227586
Kill myself.
>>
>>19227586
I'd wander around, seeing if I could find anyone else. If everyone disappeared and there were no dead bodies, I'd assume there was some fuckery going on and I'd dedicate most of my time to figuring out what was going on.

>>19228658
Hope it goes well. If you were successful you'd become some sort of goddess in the minds of your decedents.
>>
>>19234913
everything would be legal. you could just go out and fuck a... oh
>>
>>19230746
If you were isolated for that long, you would probably start hallucinating just like that. You might even start talking to someone who only exists in your mind. Some people in survival situations have reported having the sense that there was someone else with them helping them survive.
>>
>>19234461
But what if she really wants to fuck you?
>>
Probably play vg but then I'll Kiill my self when I get bored
>>
>>19235055
Commit sudoko instantly.
>>
I'd hole up in a grocery store that was located somewhere near good hunting grounds.
>big ass freezers and refrigerators
>get all the perishable food secured in these areas
>immediately begin a plot of farmland
>hoard ammo n shit

Then i'd start jerking off on everything that i wasnt gonna use because I need to do something that would be you dead bastards proud of me
>>
>>19227586
Break into the Tomb at Yale.
>>
>>19227586
I'd move into the Oval Office and have a good fap in there.
>>
I would visit all the sites in the Middle East and Europe that I was afraid to visit before because of moslems
>>
I would summer in the Hyannisport Kennedy compound and winter in the Palm Beach Kennedy compound
>>
>>19235609
Basically. I mean, personally, getting to see every holy site that has ever existed would be my favorite thing. And now that there are no terrorists to bugger up my plans, it'd be pretty sweet if I do say so my self.
>>
>>19227586
look for a real doll first lolz
>>
>>19234913
>>19235046
>That moment when you realize
>(´・ω・`)
>>
>>19227586
Fucking celebrate and start looting.
>>
spend the three days I have left before I dehydrate enjoying electricity while it lasts, drawing shit and sleeping, then die
>>
>>19227586
>It'd be awesome!
>I'd go and rob everything!
>LOL not like it's different than my day to day life LOL

I'd immediately kill myself. I don't think enough of you realize how absolutely haunting it would be to be completely alone. Even with a zombie apocalypse there's a chance of finding other survivors. 98% of all people in this scenario would lose their shit and end it.
>>
>>19227586
Search the wild places of the world for any QT hominid lady friend (bigfoot,yeti, skunkape...etc). Make sex, start new hybrid species...become God Emperor of the new planet of the apes.
>>
File: 123.png (616KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
616KB, 1280x720px
>>19227753
Are you my soul mate?
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
nothing would be different because no one ever noticed me
>>
Do as many psychedelics as possible because i now have no responsibilities. Come down after a week with severe psychosis but hopefully in a mental state that doubts reality enough to be comfortable with the situation. Then raid a music store and play expensive instruments from the top of buildings while high out of my mind.
>>
Why are all you people talking about getting out and "surviving skills" and shit.

>Find out noones here anymore
>Make my way to the nearest barracks
>Barbed wire fences against wildlife
>High caliber weapons including ammo for 1000 people + instructions on how to use them
>Canned food for ~50 years
>Become the king of the world and go/drive wherever you want with army vehicles
>Time to get wierd
>Live the good life without fear for not having any imaginable ressource possible
>>
>>19227586
Die. I'm extremely dependent on modern infrastructure
>>
>>19227586
I'd get killed by wild animals, unless those were gone too.
>>
>>19230079
Fucking samefag.
>>
>>19230190

If everyone is gone, where are you getting bones?
>>i'd dig them up, faggot
How the fuck do you know which ones are virgins?
>>the grave stones. only dig up the ones with less than 10 year life spans.
You sick fuck.
>>
>>19235055
But she's a huge ham beast.
>>
>>19228506
>Got a good 30 years of breeding in me, which is plenty to restart the human race.
you are incredibly dumb. Hopefully you will never breed at all.
>>
>>19227878
faggot
>>
>>19228506
Enjoy your inbred retard babies with half brain stems
>>
File: P.gif (948KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
P.gif
948KB, 1280x960px
I would get a truck, fill it up, throw a generator, a gas pump, and some food in the back, hook a camper on it for cozy sleeping and travel around the world. I believe It would be quite nice.
>>
>>19227586
treasure hunt followed by
mass consumption if earthly pleasures pending success
>>
>>19227586
Its fun in a movie but in reality it's probably a matter of time before the first unattended nuclear plant will have a meltdown. So the first thing will be probably to get an NBC suit and radiation meter.
>>
>>19229542
Thanks for the best laugh I've had in weeks
>>
>>19227986
you're a scholar and a gentleman
>>
Walk around naked and jack off off a tall building
>>
>>19230398
And fuck their pussies and cum in the

yummy i love wamen
>>
>>19234805
I mean, what else would you really possibly do?
>>
>>19227586
wait for the fires to start
without monitoring or maintenance within a couple months every city will burn to the ground for many different reasons
and because they're is nobody there to fight them, fires will spread until they run out of things to burn including forests and fields connecting to other cities

if you want to live, go find a boat or a house in the desert. everything else is kindling
>>
>>19227586
demolish tall buildings until I understand how 9/11 happened
>>
>>19227586
Initially panic but then relief.
>>
New question. What would you do if everything seemed to magically run and restock itself in this lonely world?
>>
>>19228506
if you have a bunch of grills you can impregnate them if you keep the bank running for 20yrs
>>
Invade homes and start collecting panties thats I will take to my luxary billion dollar home home and sniff all day
>>
would have trouble sleeping being complete alone at night knowing you are the only one on earth is pretty spoopy

are you sure all the ghosts are gone too?
>>
>>19227846

gas fueled generators
>>
>Hoard a shitton of food
>Get guns and ammo in case for animal attacks or if it turns out I am not alone after all or I decide to kill myself
>Get generators to power my video games
>>
>>19227586
Would feel a bit less lonely and would enjoy a wild life embracing my true nature
>>
Sit on Queen Victoria's Throne and Jerk off to scooby doo hentai

After that, My Scientific Journey Begins...

Break into Area 51 and look for any sort of evidence of Aliens or Extraterrestial Civilization. If I found a spaceship, I'd leave earth and blow it up immediately using said ship.

I'd break into underground labs and look for cloning facilities so that I could remake humanity in my image. I'd clone a sterile female version of myself and fuck the shit out of her and travel the world with her

I'd raid countless government/Scientific insititutes and read about all the sick fucking experiments they've done to humanity, then jerk off to the documets and set them on fire.

I'm serious, I'd want to know it all. I'd leave no stone unturned.

I steal nuclear launch missles codes so I'd have the option to nuke earth once I got old and had my fun.

Why would your life revolve around mediocre survival? You have access to anything and anywhere. I'd at least be trying to revive humanity or getting the fuck off earth or going back in time.
>>
>>19227769
Will be damn hard to cross the oceans alone.
>>
File: 1490289806496.jpg (99KB, 470x777px) Image search: [Google]
1490289806496.jpg
99KB, 470x777px
>>19239372
This situation would be ideal for me. I would get myself lost in towns and cities, taking in their sights from different perspectives. Climbing to the tops of buildings, and other areas I wouldn't normally be allowed to reach, venturing down alleyways without fear of being assaulted. When I get tired of one place, I'll catch a ride to somewhere new in ghostly unmanned transport.

I will be a lone observer, basking myself in the melancholy of the situation.
>>
>>19233120
Most dogs would be inside houses thogh? Depends on the circumstances
of everyone's disappearance.
>>
>>19227586
Walk five blocks from flat now I'm president of Russia until everyone comes back
>>
>>19227586
Fuck all of my sex dolls and just wait with my cat
>>
>>19227586
>Freak out because what few people matter to me are gone
>Begin long slide into despair because humans are wired to need other humans, even misanthropes like myself
>Wander around until I can't take the solitude and off myself
>>
>>19227586
Realistically? Nobody has the capacity to know that s/he's the last person on Earth, so even if that scenario was true, I'd probably go and look for other people. Maybe after a few years/decades, if I survived, I'd realize that I may be the last one/one of the few thinly spread around the world.
>>
>>19239718
>You have access to anything and anywhere.
Honestly, though? What about automatized security measures? Keycards, passwords, vault doors. Plus hidden minefields and traps around high-priority military installations.
>>
Shoot any animal that wanders into my neighborhood-turned-Sanctuary, skin their bodies and prop their entrails around the place. As the gore-y aesthetics grow I shall attempt to invoke whatever demon fancies my Feng Shui. Sodomize and chill with a demonbro.
>>
I like the fact that the general consensus in this thread is that everyone will definately masturbate everywhere.
>>
>>19227586
Thank my government for not making any nuclear power plants anywhere near my city.
>>
Raid my buddy's house.
Steal his opium, DMT and several lbs of shrooms.
Take them all at once.
Ask God why and wait for a response.
>>
Learn how to clone humans and make an aryan world. Only r1b dna haplotypes allowed :)
>>
File: 1499116481182.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
1499116481182.gif
186KB, 678x422px
>>19227586
Raise my own doggo pack
Scavenge all types of guns
Travel around and maybe try to learn to fly/travel over oceans with supplies and hike around Europe etc.
All the drugs
Hone survival skills
Die at an old age surrounded by my doggos in my own comfy place wherever I settle.
Also play some good vidya rpgs
>>
Go for a naked bicycle ride and enjoy that breeze.
>>
>be neet
>wake up see everyone dead
>good thing atleast i dont have to find a job no more
>go baack to sleep for a bit more
>wake up
>do drugs / eat food till its shitty and boring
>OD
>>
Make my way to every single major league ball park, and jerk off at home, and the pitchers mound.

shit off the empire state building, the sears tower, chrysler building, and the seattle skyneedle.

shoot up all the speedballs i can before I OD.

find every oil refinery i can, and set them on fire like the trashcan man.

>>19227827
a fine choice
>>
>>19227737
If they weren't, you'd be epic fucked
Pants off wild starving dogs
The ecosystem couldn't handle it
>>
i already have no friends so what difference would it even make
>>
>>19227586
pinpoint and intercept large stockpiles of party favors

herd an army of cats
>>
I would probably (hopefully) lose my virginity finally seeing as though I am women's only choice. Also it wouldn't be so bad, I'd still have my dog.
>>
>>19227586
It would be good until the power goes off.
>>
File: 2017gotmelike.jpg (11KB, 408x269px) Image search: [Google]
2017gotmelike.jpg
11KB, 408x269px
>>19227586
Question tho
WHAT IF IT'S A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY TO SEE WHAT A PERSON WOULD DO IF THEY WERE IN A SITCH LIKE DIS?
>just think
>internet still works because they want to monitor you
>Companies still work mysteriously
>everything worx, but no people
wut do
>>
>>19241912
simple, you put on your tinfoil hat
>>
>>19241928
kek'd
>>
I'd cum in Taylor Swift's panties.
>>
I'd probably make it my life's work to uncover secrets and conspiracies

Go to Area 51 since there'd be no more guards and shit to stop me
Go to the White House / Pentagon and read all of their shit on their computers, etc

Also go find some realdolls to help deal with the crushing loneliness and fuck them every day. Probably go insane and start treating them like real people. And / or become one with nature and start hanging out with animals. Have a raccoon or several as pets.
>>
>>19227586
Start downloading porn before internet stops working.
Also rob a bank and set a church on fire.
>>
>>19242013
>Probably go insane and start treating them like real people

Interestingly enough talking to objects as if they were sentient or making up imaginary friends in your mind helps keeping your sanity intact.
It is when you are completely alone with only your thoughts and no one to talk to that you start losing it
>>
I actually had a dream that I was the last person in the world once. It got kind of dark.

I'd break into people's homes just to use their computers, download and fap to illegal shit just because no one could stop me

Get drunk and drive stranger's cars through buildings just for the hell of it. I'd probably die in a car crash or explosion.
>>
If 99.9999% of all humans instantly vanish, what about ghosts and spirits?

Will they all leave because they have no one else to haunt, get worse, or would they all flock to you?
>>
>>19242081
Ghosts aren't real, Anon.
>>
>Everybody disappears
>Implying you wouldn't die due fallout once all the nuclear plants fail because nobody is doing the maintenance
You should get food and run for a bunker deep underground to stand a chance.
>>
>>19227586
Realize that there is a God and he has doomed me to my greatest fear for all eternity - then try to find a way to ascend and help fight in the war to destroy him
>>
>>19227986
This is the first thing I thought of. I have a huge voyeur fetish so I would find the nearest college campus and check cell phones/laptops for nudes.
>>
>>19233105
This made me laugh really hard. Thank you.
>>
Wouldn't there be feral everything out to fuck you up literally everywhere in about 3 years?
>>
I never thought of what a woman would do in this situation. The sperm bank responses were interesting, but with no people, there would quickly be no power, and with no power on, the sperm bank couldnt keep the sperm at a proper temp, so the sperm cells would die very soon. Youd probably have to get there in a matter of hours, and lets be real...most people are still going to be panicing at this stage in denial they are alone. Realisticly id spend at least a week shouting from rooftops, using emergency radio signals, exploring police stations and city halls before id accept i was alone. THEN a girl might think she needs to get pregnant. Nobody is going to wake up, look out the window to not see anyone then haul ass to the clinic with a turkey baster.
>>
Start punching trees to get wood for a crafting table
>>
>>19242132
Do you think the power would go out in a few hours of being unmanned?
>>
>>19227586
Steal things and walk around naked.
>>
after the main freak out, go get a lambo, stop by army base for some anti tank weapons and explosives, go blow up George Lucas's house, George Soros's house, holocaust museums, my neighbors house, get a gf at the realdoll factory, dress her up in clothes I can loot from hot girls at local college, masturbate inside of a mosque, piss on everything. after I get bored of doing crazy shit id have to survive long enough to watch nature take back the cities, then when I start to get old and figure id start to die from cancer/beetus/heart disease id blow myself up with a nuclear warhead.
>>
sneak into the Vatican and read whatever tf they've been hiding.

I'd also journey to all purported hollow earth entrances. And if everyone hollow earth is gone then I'm outta have some fun
>>
File: 3.jpg (342KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
342KB, 900x600px
>>19242143
yes. there are lots of things the guys at the powerplant have to do for the generators and fuel delivery systems work right. I think something would automatically shut itself off from too low/high pressure. I mean im sure those guys dont just sit there all day.
>>
>>19227586
>raid a supermarket for meats and dairy cause they're gonna go bad fast
>spend my days going into houses one by one and looking at people's stuff
>[spoiler]collect cute panties[/spoiler]
>sleep wherever the fuck I want
>shoot guns
>blow shit up
>finish writing Berserk
>>
Anyone who didn't answer with "kill yourself" is wrong. Something took everyone else away, and left you. Nothing good could come of that reality. You're better off dead as soon as possible.

Personally, I would lose my mind very quickly, wouldn't be able to sleep or eat and would kill myself very fast.
>>
>>19242227
Well yeah depending on your flexibility, you'd be out of dicks to suck.
>>
>>19242227
>being this weak-minded

Lmao
>>
>>19228286
how fucking old are you that you cant take a shit with the door open? have you never been home alone?
>>
>>19242168
This
>>
>>19228506
>Got a good 30 years of breeding in me
wut

Are you like 10 or something?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (47KB, 391x523px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
47KB, 391x523px
I'd go find the houses of celebrities that I want to fuck, break in and sniff their panties and jerk off in their beds.

>this fucking captcha
My sides.
>>
File: 1497625216483.jpg (146KB, 1600x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1497625216483.jpg
146KB, 1600x1424px
>>19227586
Go to the house of every dealer I know and get apocalypticly fucked out of my mind
>>
>>19242081
>or would they all flock to you?

brilliant fucking concept for a story. the last man on Earth is haunted and aided by everybody in humanity who died.
>>
>>19229422
my gf has been on the secret archives of the vatican research for her PHd and is nothing special but a bunch of digitaliced apple like library
>>
>>19228299
>Not true
Saying it's not true doesn't suddenly invalidate numerous studies and common sense.
>>
>>19230398
wamen noodles?
>>
>>19227586
I'd fap so fucking hard in all the public spaces. Drive badass cars with mannequin bitches and snort all the coke off their plastic titties.
>>
Move into a medival castle

Collect 1000s of love doll of all kind and place them in the throne hall and make them worship me while I sit on my throne
>>
File: 7zu.png (431KB, 516x444px) Image search: [Google]
7zu.png
431KB, 516x444px
>>19242385
>start jacking off naked in the middle of the street
>tv crew with cameras pop out of nowhere
>it was all a prank and you're on national television
>>
>>19242413
meh 3/10
>>
>>19242413
>Stare right into the camera and finish vigorously
The real question is are there still dogs and cats? Because if so I'm good that's all the companionship I need. And I'm not proud to say it but I'd probably be searching the obituaries for some recently deceased QTs to dig up.
>>
>>19242413
wait till they see what i pull out of my ass at the end.

I wonder who will be more surprised, me by their prank, or the BUENO EXCELLENTE tier perversion and shenanigans that I devolve into without my fellow perverts around to slake my lusts.
>>
First I'd load up on supplies, get a few generators from the local camping place, then each day I'd break into somebody's home, hook up the generators to power the home, then try and gather a sense of who lived in that home. I'd gather the information throughout the first day, who lived there, who their relationships were, I'd really try and gain a sense of what they enjoyed and who they were. Then sleep in their bed that night, and in the morning begin a day as them, and I will live through the entire day trying to impersonate the person who lived there. Then repeat the procedure the next day with a new person.
The process of selection would be mostly random, but once a month I'll in particular pick someone I found interesting or alluring when they were around to live life as them.
>>
Honestly though if there where no people the animals would quickly take over. It would start with the racoons and rodents and shit. Then the predators. A single human would have a tough time with survival. Keeping sanity would be damn near impossible and the poor sap would quickly catch a disease and be ded if not mauled to death before that. Most people don't realize how protected we are in our cozy towns and cities from the wild beasties that roam.
>>
>>19242498
You don't have to go insane on day 1 jeez
>>
>>19242514
My last decent conversation with a human being was probably in high school and I'm almost 25. At this point people disappearing would just improve my sanity.
The most dangerous animals around here are wild boars and foxes I think I could handle those. I guess you'd have a hard time in Straya or Africa.
>>
>>19242561
You realize those animals are kept in check by the presence of humans right? Things like bears, coyotes, and wolves don't come around because where all clustered together and if one does come a hunter or wildlife person takes care of it. With no population control and when the animal's realize they can loot the cities for food it would be chaos. An individual human is not the top of the food chain. Anything other than gather supplies and hide is bullshit in this scenario. Without medical skills I'd give a single human no mare than a year on this earth alone.
>>
>>19242605
Eh, I can't even remember the last time I was sick.
>>
>>19227586

I could finally be able to do whatever I dream of without having any consequences. You see, PEOPLE are the problem to me, so this would just make my life greater. But I wish there are still some females alive for me to get sexual pleasure and eventually repopulate the world again.
>>
search the world for nintendo switch
>>
>>19242622
What are your dreams anon
>>
>>19242516
But I've been planning this since, now, I guess. Just finally have a chance to live it out.
>>
>>19227703
Omega Man pls go.
>>
>>19242617
When your surrounded by unchecked rodents and rabid animals that would quickly change. Oh and then there's insects. What do you think will happen when all the farms begin to decompose? Tamed animals start dying because their dependent on humans. Their bodies rotting out in the open. Where talking the millions of animals that humans keep and tend to. You wouldn't stand a chance.
>>
Jesus fuck, i leave this thread alone for a few days and it takes the fuck off. For anyone asking questions, im assuming everything is how it was when you were awake the day before, just no people. So cars in the roads, random plane crashes everywhere, zoo animals escaped, etc.
>>
>>19242669
It depends on where you live really.
>>
>>19242514
A whole pack of wolves still doesn't stand a chance vs a guy holding an AA-12 with an extended round of heavy buckshot standing on top of a Hummer.

As long as you aren't stupid and you loot up before traveling far, big wildlife would be harmless. Your biggest problem would be deadly spiders or mosquitos or ticks. Without doctors a bite from a brown recluse, West Nile or Lyme disease would be fatal.
>>
>>19242622
>you are the last man on earth
>most women disappear except for qt3.14 skilled women, like doctors and survivalists and car mechanics and farmers and military

After grieving the loss of my family, I can't imagine a problem with this.
>>
>>19242713
>women
>skilled

Pick one
>>
>>19242022
Ok. And do what with the money?
Aside from there being no reason to "rob" rather than just walk in and grab the pointless paper at this point
>>
>>19242236
Lol
>>
>>19227610
Napalm.
>>
>>19242725
>sexist
>not retarded

Pick one.
>>
>>19242779
why are you such a sexist
>>
>>19242704
You underestimate wolves. They will stalk you for days, learn your routine and attack at the most opportune time. If your not already equipped with survival skills your ass is going to die if you don't stay put.
>>
File: 1498780237045.jpg (57KB, 326x599px) Image search: [Google]
1498780237045.jpg
57KB, 326x599px
>>19242821
plus all the /x/ related monsters will go out hiding. and the ones that live off humans will go looking for you
>>
>>19242804
...you say women can't be skilled yet I'm sexist?

You sound like you have a few extra chromosomes. I'm gonna go ahead and leave you be.

>>19242821
Wolves can't outmaneuver buckshot when you're awake, and they can't break through the doors of a Hummer or Jeep that I'd inevitably be sleeping in -- let alone a normal house. Why would they waste time stalking you when they have a metric fuckton of other food options that they don't have genetic memory dispositions for avoiding?
>>
>>19242879
Different anon and I was wondering why you are such a sexist because clearly you left no other option for yourself (being not retarded)
>>
>>19242901
I gave no evidence of me being retarded. Unless you consider believing women can be skilled a sign of retardation. In which case you're sexist and retarded.

Although I already know you're retarded because of your poor shitposting attempts.
>>
>>19242879
Good luck staying sane while always being on the alert alone in your hummer whilst avoiding disease.
>>
>>19242906
I think thinking sexism is retarded is retarded. Between the options of not being retarded and being a sexist, you seem like a sexist.
>>
>>19242920
Leave it anon she's clearly a strong independent woman who don't need no man. I bet her hair is blue too.
>>
>>19242912
That hasn't a damn thing to do with whether or not wolves can get me.

Steadman harder you mentally deficient cuntbagguete.
>>
>>19242920
>>19242935
I'm a man who just wants a world full of women that can do the jobs I don't know how to do, like medical shit and fixing cars so that when all the men disappear I'm not stuck providing for a world full of stay-at-home moms.
>>
>>19242987
>I'm a man
T-trust me on this fellow guys as a man I know this
>>
>>19242804
Women are disproportionately unskilled.
>>
>>19227586
Finally be able to fucking relax.
>>
>>19242976
No? So when your half fucking crazy from being the only person on earth I think you might become an easy target. That's just me though I'm sure you would be fine you got this shit figured out apparently. Forget about the implications of being the only human left on the planet and how such a realization would be enough to drive a man insane. Np you got this. Go on and kill a wolf with your big ass guns and see if it's pack doesn't come for you when your vulnerable for revenge.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.