[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Secret and Sigils

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: The-Secret.jpg (270KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The-Secret.jpg
270KB, 1280x720px
I want to read some opinions about this topics.
This week i've been using The secret unconsciously, for example, yesterday i wondered if i could see again an ex-friend, and today i saw it in the street. The fact is, she is not from my city and when we were friends, she rarely came here.
This kind of stuff, things that i wonder happens in one or two days, and there are so many examples for being just coincidences. I don't know what you think about that.

And with sigils, i want to know which experiences you guys had with. I've reading about that and probably tomorrow or sunday i'll be creating one, for sure, i'll be updating the post if something happens.

Yeah yeah probably i've mispelled some words, sorry and stuff.
>>
>>19227266
it's okay, you got dubs

it's all what you believe you believe. If it sure did work, it sure did! If it doesn't, it didn't!

You're the scientist!
>>
>>19227555
making this post has either convinced me that this is all real

Or convinced me that some group of people have taken over a good portion of the internet, and are using my post numbers as a "good boy" pat on the back whenever I post these kinds of things.
>>
>>19227555
that's cool but check these out!
>>
>>19227266
The secret is a botched understanding of the law of attraction.

You need some basic understanding of witchcraft in general before going into chaos magic and sigils. If you're not willing to commit to it don't bother, it'll be more trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>19228280
this poster is wrong
>>
Remember that sigils work much better with your blood. Good for me that I can easily get it from my acne...
>>
>>19228384
Wrong how?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.