[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 42

File: 1498638328784.png (3MB, 1600x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1498638328784.png
3MB, 1600x1193px
What killed them, /x/?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-lost-girls-of-panama-the-full-story
>>
What happened to the old thread? Can't find it on archive.
>>
>>19227052
Locals did. Isnt it obvious.
>>
>>19227052
their own stupidity

amateurs shouldnt go hiking in one of the worlds most dangerous locations without the following:
>an experienced guide
and
>a man who has a gun and is trained in survival skills

they brought it on themselves
>>
File: IMG_0612.png (203KB, 271x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0612.png
203KB, 271x361px
Two white women go missing in a South American shithole. What is the simplest explanation?
>>
>>19227178
you just pissed off 100 people with that post bro.
>>
>>19227183
sorry that its the truth?
>>
File: 1498814021156.jpg (229KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498814021156.jpg
229KB, 800x600px
Lame
That last thread was what /x/ is all about
>>
File: 1498852680932.jpg (211KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1498852680932.jpg
211KB, 800x1066px
>>
>>19227193
Quick rundown please?
>>
>>19227195
Short shorts in a jungle? Women are retarded.
>>
>>19227183
alright, i apologize for my post, i didnt realize you guys had done some investigation and /x/plaining in the last thread >>19227193

still doesnt take away from the fact that they were two defenseless women hiking in a shithole of a country
>>
>>
>>19227198
Two girls go hiking, neighborhood dog follows them, taking pictures, having a good time. That evening the dog comes back to its owners and there's nothing from the girls for 8 days. On the 8th day they start taking pictures in the dark, mostly of nothing in particular. Later their clothes and camera are found. Then pieces of their bodies. The photos were given to the parents, and some leaked online or were shown in documentaries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Kris_Kremers_and_Lisanne_Froon
>>
>>19227219
>>19227202
>>19227195
>>19227052

the unfortunate thing to remember is that someone, somewhere, at some college campus, has nudes of these girls

almost every millenial girl has sent one at some point in her life
>>
>>19227306
Way 3spooky
>>
>>19227327
its only spooky because its true

in fact, almost every teenage girl you see on the news thats been murdered, chances are the same thing applies

some chad, somewhere, has that girls nudes
>>
after stumbling across the last thread, was a bit of a chilling story, then i come across this, http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-lost-girls-of-panama-the-full-story
i think there had to have been some sort of foul play, one of them was an experienced hiker and would have easily had the common sense to avid a treacherous path unless absolutely necessary and also the fact the dog didn't keep folling them. personally me and a mate killed a cat bush walking because it wouldn't go back home and got exhaustion and couldn't keep following so we left it with some water and never saw it again, which leads me to believe they were followed or at least intercepted on the trail, by someone and either noticed shortly before they reached the peak
>>19227219 notice on the strawberry blonde an almost fearful look behind her smile, and the person that was following them or intercepted them either was more known to the do, or they sent the dog back in the hopes someone would come looking when they saw the dog return alone. at which point they opt to trek a little into the harder more treacherous trail on the other side to hide from or evade whom ever they came across. i am to assume they managed to evade for they first few days with the knowledge the one with the hiking experience would have had, keeping them alive off the minimum, but also taking them further from help. As they start getting weaker and less hopeful they start getting sloppy in their actions which leads them to be found by the assailant, i'm not even going to speculate what happened at that point but i am sure they were both just dumped back in the jungle with all their effects in the bag, ti make it seem plausible that they got lost and had an accident. But they were not dumped dead, just more dehydrated and starved than when they were intercepted, lost and likely in the dark after being left for dead they struggle along where they find the monkey bridges the less athletic one doesn't make it across
>>
>thread about stupid whores who were raped anally until dead by jungle niggers stays up indefinitely
>Threads about the origin of the universe and life get pruned
Mods are fags
>>
>>19227541
>cont
the athletic one tryes to make her way down, uses the camera to get a good look at the injury on her head and knows with her friend unconscious and unresponsive she is going to have to make it out now if she has any hope of saving her friend and proceeds to document the area via picture. the then makes he way ot and attempts to keep on here way before succumbing to the same problem as her fiend, and i am sure over the next couple of days the natives must have come across the bodies. that or it was the ranger and he disposed of their bodies when the waters rose and then placed their bag somewhere when the water subsided a bit again.
also doesn't make sense her pants were found still folded on a rock if there had been such torrential downpours, which leads me to believe they were placed their around a similar time to the bag which in my eyes points toward the ranger did it, as he would have been know to the do, so it would not see him as a threat even if he attacked the girls, he knows the ground, has a ranch suspiciously close to where their bone fragments were found and most of all somehow some skin managed to last the months while some fragments of bone managed to get sun bleached without any evidence of wildlife interference with the remains.

its my personal opinion they were the victims of rape and just left for dead.
>>
>>19227546
>>Threads about the origin of the universe and life get pruned
what is /sci/
>>
>>19227568
>Posted on /sci/
>Got chewed out but a bunch of pseudointellectual freshman year engineering majors asking me for citations
>The thread was off to a really great start when it was posted on /x/
I repeat, mods actually need to have their entire families murdered
>>
File: 1443287895407.jpg (84KB, 534x402px) Image search: [Google]
1443287895407.jpg
84KB, 534x402px
>>
>>19227572
>>Posted on /sci/
>>Got chewed
probably;y because you actually don't know a think about science and your speculation on the universe is limited to philosophy with not real understanding. you probably just want to talk about "how deep and mysterious the universe is man"
>>
>>19227588
No you're wrong.
Just go to bed newfag
>>
The more I see their faces the more I want to know the exact sequence of events that lead the outcome we have now.

Like, yes there are several explanations for everything and some combination of them has to be true, but WHICH ONES? I don't understand why I desire to know as badly as I do.
>>
>>19227624
i feel the same anon
i almost feel compelled to try and track and retrace their steps to get an understanding, which i don't understand why no one has done
>>
>>19227647
The parents did, at least to an extent. They kept saying how weird it was that they didn't take pictures of this and that.
>>
>>19227658
>Thinking it's weird your dead kid didn't do blah blah blah
The parents are incapable of comprehending the fact their children were dumb whores from an obvious cognitively void bloodline considering they went to the rape and landmine cocaine jungle on their own
>>
File: monkey bridge.jpg (638KB, 1211x1111px) Image search: [Google]
monkey bridge.jpg
638KB, 1211x1111px
>>19227052
They were a couple of overly confident girls who thought they knew much about outdoors and hiking but they didn't and that's why they died. They blindly followed survival tips that didn't fit the situation, they followed the river downhill for days and then they couldn't go back up because it was too steep. Second thing they didn't know 911, they were calling 112 for two days before realizing the number was 911 and by that point they had traveled so far down the river they couldn't get cell service, at some point the red head fell in the river and died then the other girl just starved to death or got killed by an animal a week later. They had forever to turn around or call 911 but they were too arrogant.
>>
>>19227665
Textbook evolution by natural selection.
Hopefully neither of these dumb whores shit out a baby before playing survivor man, or had any siblings for that matter.

Case closed.
We can let this thread and all future threads about these stupid bitches die now.
>>
>>19227665
>Second thing they didn't know 911, they were calling 112 for two days before realizing the number was 911
you dingus, you can call any emergancy number in any county and it will redirect you to the local emergency services.
i live in aus and emergence services are 000 but i could call 911 or 112 and still get though to the same people
>>
>>19227691
>Implying Panama is Australia
>Bumping this thread
>>
>>19227691
No, if there were in the US 112 would have forwarded them to 911 but in panama you need to call 911 or whatever the local number for police is
>>
>>19227673
>Textbook evolution by natural selection.
>Hopefully neither of these dumb whores shit out a baby before playing survivor man, or had any siblings for that matter.
right and you know this from your copious years of wilderness trekking and camping and hunting trips.
i live in the fucking bush, i go walking in shit that thicker than the overgrowth in their photos every other day and go camping up there every chance i get, i've never been lost, never take a compass or anything and there are no trails. If two people one with even the slightest bit of hiking experience when hikinh on a trail you litterally can't walk off how the fuck do you get lost? and why does a dog that chose to follow you hours down a trail all of a sudden decide to turn around and leave.

lrn to wilderness and survival, animals are more loyal than people especially dogs, which you would know if you had even owned one. from the point of view of someone who spends as much time as they cn as far away from civilization as they can those girls did not just get lost and have an accident and die. if it were that easy on that trail it would happen more often,and their belongings would have been farm more weathered and more evident interference from wildlife
>>
>>19227052
Liberal European worldview killed them
>>
>>19227714
>>19227715
it apears i was wrong, i just assumed since third world nations had better telco infrastructure than us that most of the would would auto direct
>>
>>19227541
They're being followed so they stop to take a photo where she smiles, "fearfully?"
>>
>>19227052
They were two defenseless white girls surrounded by brown men.

They were raped to death.
>>
Kidnapped maybe
>>
>>19227735
read more on the story retard
>why does a dog that chose to follow you hours down a trail all of a sudden decide to turn around and leave.
red head fell down a steep incline, other girl followed to help, they couldn't get back up, woops first mistake. Dog goes back to owners house, owner doesn't do shit, unfortunate. Girls don't know the emergency number for panama, they're fucked. girls walk down the river getting farther and farther from civilization. Red head girl tries to cross a monkey bridge and falls into water and dies. Remaining girl sits around waiting for help now that her uppity friend is dead but she's so far out that no one finds her even though she's alive for at least 10 days after the red head died. She starves or gets some infection and dies then gets eaten by some jungle critters.
>>
>>19227799
What's their reason for going down river? I'm not too neuanced on survival stuff. And how would you explain their stuff just appearing all neat and folded?
>>
>>19227799
surly if one of them had hiking experience they would know going down the hill on the opposite side they come up would not lead them back where they came, and surely being in such a remote area they knew it was remote.

also take not of how even the school said it was strange they had been organized to be there early, and the school. i think you need to read more, and get more first hand experience in the wilderness to understand what your talking about. also ive seen dogs climb near vertical rock faces, why would that dog not be able to get down if a girl can unharmed?
>>
>>19227859
Maybe in their confusion they went down the wrong side or something? Also, what do you mean they were organized to be there early?
>>
>>19227817
>What's their reason for going down river
the basic wilderness survival technique for when you're lost is to just follow a river down stream, they were too stupid to take the geography of the location into account

>>19227859
>they would know going down the hill on the opposite side they come up would not lead them back where they came
they were lost
>>
>>19227880
Well how did they get lost? Isn't the trail fairly obvious? That's what videos would suggest.
>>
>>19227817
generally you follow rivers downstream because towns and houses need a source of fresh water and more isolated areas need hydro power for sawmills and other industrial buildings
>>
>>19227899
But I'm guessing that in this case the town that they came from was on high ground?
>>
>>19227907
aye
>>
>>19227183
Its ok, they can't read.
>>
>>19227129
seems like the old one went to panama
>>
>>19227572
They wanted citations!
On /sci/!
Outrage!
>>
>>19227735
The dog

Maybe he just feel that the situation was hopeless after the girls went too deep into the jungle and decides to leave

>damm those bitches have gone too far into the jungle
>fuck this, time for some Scooby snack
>>
Maybe they got killed by some unknown tribe
>>
>>19227195
Is that supposed to be one of the girls? I totally think it was foul play. Nothing really adds up, but fuck man, old farm boy sounds kind of sketchy. Especially due to the fact he reacts like he is stuck on something. Whether it be a past love or lack of a mother figure:

Old dude had some connection to the murders. Yes, they were murdered. Thirty random prints on a backpack. A guide who knew how to fuck with people. The fact that they only got away with it due to the shit storm season. Guys and gals, stay away from South America.
>>
>>19227758
Autists aren't good with social queues. Ignore that guy.
>>
>>19227541
>they sent the dog back in the hopes someone would come looking

you know dogs aren't like lassie or whatever right? you don't just tell the dog to go get help and it goes to the nearest town and gets help right?
>>
Guys, this is /x/, shouldn't you been saying it was a shapeshifter or a chupacabras?
>>
Maybe the got killed bye a unkown predator
>>
>>19227624
I'm convinced they traveled off the path, got lost, and panicked hard. All you have are the phone logs, and that's the most likely story that fits with the log the most.
>>
Why don't they teach survival skills in schools? They're extremely important if you get lost.
>>
>>19227880
>they were lost
on a trail, got to the peak, took selfies all of a sudden become dumbest bitch in world and walks down some gully and not the path they come up on. yeah not likely. even someone with no sense of direction could make a mistake that bad, especial with a clearing at the top of the mountain
>>
>>19228145
>you know dogs aren't like lassie or whatever right?
well in the police report there are people who said they witnessed the dog leave with them, personally if i saw someone leave down a trail with a dog, and latter that day see it return without them i would suspect something is up, reasonable to assume if you angly tell the dog to fuck off or get home it would just return as it can sniff its way home. though i more thing there was someone elese whom the dog knew on the trail that intercepted them and stnt the dog home
>>
What about a taxi driver, who then died months later?
>>
>>19227961
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>
>>19228855
a penis?
>>
>>19227195
Wtf is that 1meter left to her head
>>
>>19228974
A broken trunk with sunlight shining down on the fiber, over-saturating it
>>
>>19227198
literally nothing, just pointing out some random dark region on a photo implying something is there when there's literally nothing

typical x fair
>>
>>19227758
was thinking this, that other anon is fucking retarded, if anything happened it happened after the photos. hell, maybe they got lost because they were too busy posing for selfies instead of minding the trail?
>>
>>19228951
>Pensi
Yes, it's a ding dong.

They probably met some "cute guys" in the jungle, which they followed to a "cool house with a swimming pool and stuff", and their own sluttery led them to a rape feast.

Case Closed, next.
>>
>>19229092

Thing is there's no getting lost easily. There's a very obviously designated trail and thick jungle around it.
>>
>>19229092
>hell, maybe they got lost because they were too busy posing for selfies instead of minding the trail?
you mean the trail that have walls of foliage over 1m high?
if it were that easy to get lost i probably would have managed to suffer the same fate as them 100 times over, i easily get distracted by small animals and cool stones and wander off my usual path, not once did i get lost or did my do just decide to up and leave me because i found terrain she can't handle
>>
>>19227546
>classic /x/ thread stays up indefinitely
>schizo nu-/x/ thread about Trump's tulpa flattening the earth or some shit gets pruned
u mad? :^)
>>
>>19230395
>schizo nu /x/

Stop typing like an idiot
>>
>>19228383
That is a very likely scenario, but the fact that we don't and will probably never know with certainty is what bothers me I think. That is a probable explanation but all of the evidence is vague enough to be explained multiple ways.

I want just one key discovery that shines light on everything else. It's the only way I'll stop being so interested and oddly upset by it all.
>>
>>19230479
Why are you upset? You don't know these girls. They could be huge jerks.
>>
>>19230491
>>19230479

see
>>19227306
>>
>>19230491
>>19230498
I look at them and I see me and my friends, they easily look like girls I would have been friends with, so I guess it just feels really personal and tragic. I'm a twenty-something year old female, and I almost went to south america with some of my friends last summer after graduating college (they still went but I didnt). That shit could have happened to them or me.

Like I said before, I don't quite understand it either, its just a weird feel ok
>>
>>19230608
...what did I do?
>>
>>19230628
just ignore him. that faggot is still mad that his retarded universe thread got rekt.
>>
>>19230628
>no tits
>no timestamp
>>
>>19230663
is that really necessary? I'ts not even like I'm trying to prove something, I was just explaining why I relate to Kremers and Froon's story
>>
>>19230663
bruv just show us the titties
>>
thread plz no derail

talk more about Sp0oPy PanaMA MysterY DeAThs
>>
>>19230760
this.

@bitter virgin: pls leave or/and kill yourself.
>>
less talk, more boobs
>>
>>19227182
what could possibly go wrong in that situation?
>>
>>19230934
sorry bb its a blue board

>>19230310
>>19229255
I really feel like even if they somehow DID manage to get distracted by something off the main trail, they (or anyone i would hope) wouldn't be so stupid as to let the main trail out of sight.

Either they were so intrigued by something off the trail that they followed it too far out, they were forced to leave the trail/take off the trail, or just randomly decided it was a good idea to leave the trail for so long it got out of sight. I find the ladder hard to believe.
>>
>>19230641
I'm not him.
>>
>>19231126
>I find the ladder hard to believe

I don't. They were young girls on vacation in a foreign land. They enjoyed hiking and likely thought they were much more experienced at it than they really were. Maybe they went hiking a lot back home in Europe, or read some books on hiking. They get down the trail a good ways and think "hey, i bet if we follow that stream we'll find a good spot for some pics!". Then they head that way for an hour and turn back, only to realize they can't remember if they took a left or a right at the log they passed. Now it's getting dark, they're hungry and tired, and they have no idea where tf they are. No one knows where they went and no one is expecting them back. They barely got any signal in the airport much less in the middle of the jungle, and they only have 50% battery on their phones.

Over the next few days they realize that marching through the jungle is a lot different than going on a hike at a little park in Europe. It takes days to get a few miles, they have no food or brush clearing equipment, no shelter or changes of clothes. They probably stuck close to any rivers or streams they could find to keep up a supply of water, especially in the heat. Maybe they got sick early on and were shitting their brains out and getting hungrier and more dehydrated as time went on. By the 8th day they might've been too sick to move, and at that point used the camera to ward off any predators they thought were coming after them. Just imagine being in the jungle at night. You're sick, by this point you pretty much know you're dying there, and all around you the brush is shaking and in the brief milliseconds your camera flash illuminates your surroundings you see a panther slowly making its way towards you. I feel bad for those girls, I can't imagine what they're final hours were like.
>>
They did good for the environment. Bless them.
>>
>>19231737
Expounding on the idea that they took photos at the end because they were no longer mobile, what if they were using the flash on the camera not to illuminate the area around them, but to try and signal to someone. Maybe they heard someone out in the jungle talking (or were hallucinating and thought they heard a person) and so they started snapping photos like crazy to get that person to come over. I don't necessarily believe they were attacked by a person, but it does make sense they might've used their camera like this. You point it in every direction so whoever's out there can see the flash and hopefully head towards your position.

To survive as long as they did, they needed water. I'm sure they didn't bring more than a few liters with them, and even with strict rationing that isn't going to last a full 8 days. Especially since the first few days they probably thought they'd get out quick and didn't bother conserving water. Once they ran out they had no choice but to fill up in a stream or river, and then got sick. They might've not felt it for the first day or two, but after that maybe it became debilitating. So they fill up with water from a stream on the first day, the next two days they feel fine, keep drinking it while following the stream, and days 4-8 they get progressively sicker and weaker as hunger really sets in and a fever robs them of their critical thinking abilities. I wouldn't say that they died where their remains were found though, it's almost a guarantee that various scavengers and predators moved parts of the bodies away from where they passed away to eat.
>>
>>19231803
Woo. A few water bottles is an overstatement.
>>
>>19231803
And their possessions just randomly appearing neatly folded?
>>
Did anyone of you happen to Zoom in on this picture?

Look at her fucking face, what the fuck?
>>
>>19231942
>>19227195
>>
>>19231878
I can't say for sure, but I said in the other thread that maybe during the search some volunteers/locals found their clothes and other belongings and brought them to the trail head so the police or whoever could collect them as evidence. Then some other people who gathered in the area saw the clothes folded and spread rumors that they just mysteriously appeared there. I'm guessing the search and rescue operations in small, poor countries like panama probably aren't very professional, and so I could see something like that happening.

I suppose you could argue their killer(s) collected their clothes and dropped them off in that location, but why take the extra risk of getting caught with their shit? Why bother, unless you think it was meant to show off I guess. It's an unnecessary risk and makes their death look less accidental, meaning the police will investigate more thoroughly.

Regardless, this should be a good teaching moment for everyone. If you're going out for a camping trip or even a day hike, TELL SOMEONE WHEN AND WHERE YOU'RE GOING! If these girls had simply told the hotel that they were planning to go to the jungle and expected to be back that night, a search team could've been assembled by the next morning or afternoon. They didn't need to die, a tiny bit of preparation could've literally saved their lives. So many small mistakes added up to them dying out in the jungle.
>>
>>19231113
I don't know...
tell me!
were they captured and their organs did not sell?
or were they raped?
did they even escape or were the limbs put in place?
>>
I still have the old thread on a tab, been meaning to read it for ages.

Is there anything specific anyone wants from the old thread i can post....
>>
>>19231942
What?
>>
File: 2017-07-02_08-55-25.png (66KB, 397x734px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-02_08-55-25.png
66KB, 397x734px
>people think this is normal

?????

She's looking back at the camera with blood on her face WTF
>>
>>19232486
I don't see blood, but her posture is fucking weird in this photo. Seems immature as hell to be standing hunched like that.
>>
>>19232486
>this was the last picture taken before shit got real

councidence?, also are they walking into a fucking cave?
>>
>>19232486
first emergency calls were made shortly after these photos. she certainly seems lost and not posing like in the other pictures.
She seems to be holding her head and a later photo of her hair suggests a wound to her temple, so maybe she was already injured here.
>>
Has anyone tried to make a proper map of this incident, with locations identified? The Daily Beast article send to tie things up pretty nicely, though I wish we had access to the full set of photographs instead of just the handful of ones released to the public.

Also, why does it feel like 70% of people in this thread didn't read the article in OP? Willful ignorance? It's a pretty interesting analysis.
>>
>>19227052
>What killed them, /x/?

Third world savages?
>>
>>19232979
>The Daily Beast article send to tie things up pretty nicely, though I wish we had access to the full set of photographs instead of just the handful of ones released to the public.Also, why does it feel like 70% of people in this thread didn't read the article in OP? Willful ignorance? It's a pretty interesting analysis.
this. i'd be interested to see the full set, but i agree with the articles conclusion.
>>
>>19232979
yes, a map has been made, ive seen it in a thread about these girls quite a few months back

of course, with x being dead and slow as usual, the chances of it resurfacing are slim to none
>>
File: 1reOfRL.jpg (303KB, 1505x836px) Image search: [Google]
1reOfRL.jpg
303KB, 1505x836px
>>
File: FRTGsSO.jpg (321KB, 1489x953px) Image search: [Google]
FRTGsSO.jpg
321KB, 1489x953px
>>
>>19233077
>>19233082
Thanks!
>>
OP article talked about a photo of a girls wounded head, then another photo of her possible body at the bottom of a ravine??? really confused a f at that part since it described those photos as been taken close together, did they release those to the public
>>
Two european girls go hiking alone in a third world country. What could possibly go wrong? You first worlders need to get smarter.
>>
>>19233077
>>19233082
well alright, i definitely didnt expect someone to post it

thanks anon
>>
>>19232486
Let's talk about how her arms are locked behind her back. She looks fucking scary. This is quite a wild photo.
>>
>>19232979
They want to believe it's something spooky as opposed to a shitty accident with no detailed explanation. Normal stuff

I wanna see those damn pictures
>>
>>19227592
Typical /x/ tard who asks questions but doesn't like answers
Not the samefag you replied to btw
>>
>>19234067
I blame the parents, how can they let their young daughters go around the world alone as if we were in La-La-Land?
Usually the tourists go take a selfie and come back for a reason, they are in groups, they are mature and they have men. Too young girls alone is the ideal prey for a rapist.
>>
The remains have been scattered to lead the investigations on the wrong track. They were captured, raped, killed, and then the remains were thrown there by the criminals who probably live nearby
>>
>>19234494
Proof?
>>
>>19234505
I looked at the wikipedia page and the woman who found the remains said she was sure they weren't there the day before.
>>
>>19234484
Europeans really have a warped sense of safety. Their only experience in life is living in a small, tight nit community of people just like them. They really, really have a hard time understanding that there are bad people out in the world. Just look at how they all gave up their guns for the illusion of safety, they're basically still in that peasant mindset from the middle ages.
>>
>>19234534
Animals could have and likely did move various parts of the remains over large distances. She might have been remembering wrong, or maybe she was right and some large predators just moved various pieces. Not really hard to believe at all.
>>
>>19234537
Most of the arms in America are used by criminals to kill innocent people, not the other way around
>>
>>19234537
tells you more about blobistan tbqh..
>>
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DISCUSSING IT'S FUCKING OBVIOUS

They go hiking, get to a remote place, one of them gets traumatized, can't walk + probably her blood starts running (or one of them was on her period), coyotes or wolves or bears or whatever predator smells their blood or just casually finds them, so now the other girl can't leave her and go searching for help. They stay there and wait for predators to leave, set the flash on the camera to a set interval to scare off predators and not drain the battery 2 quickly (which would happen if they just kept the flashlight turned on constantly), try to call 911, but get no signal, so eventually the battery dies, the predators close in and kill them and scavenge their bones far away where they're found later by locals.

WTF is so hard about realizing that after reading the Wikipedia article?
>>
>>19231737
>brief milliseconds your camera flash illuminates
girls not know they can turn the flash on on their camera. yeah i don't think so. photos were intentional. markers otherwise they would all be out of focus and somewhat burly
>>
>>19234756
Someone in the last thread said that the 90 some photos taken were taken with a separate digital camera they had with them, not on their phones. I don't know what model of phones they had besides that one was an iphone and one was a samsung, but if they had a flash on their phone they probably could've turned it on to use as a torch.

However, remember that when this burst of photos occurred it had been 8 days since they first entered the woods. Even with extra precautions to save battery on the phones, it's likely they were both dead by that point. Thus, I think they pulled out the digital camera and used it to either try and signal someone out in the forrest, or were using it to see or scare off some predator.

I don't know what you mean by markers, like a way for the girls to tell us where they were last? Why wait until the last day to do that? They didn't photograph anything of note, and I doubt you could use those photos to locate the area they were at. Additionally, they were taken between 1 and 4 am, when it would've been too dark to see anything without artificial light. It makes more sense that they were trying to see around them than they woke up suddenly and tried to make a record of where they were so people would be able to look back and say "oh yeah, hey look they're by that tree and rock! wow if only we looked there sooner!"
>>
>>19227817
humanity mostly lives in valleys and by big rivers. follow river downstream --> civilization.
>>
>>19230824
Shut the fuck up roastie
>>
>>19234627

if only you were capable of reading the thread. sad

it's an interesting unsolved (unsolvable) mystery. a couple of possibilities exist but only if we assume several things that aren't known.

too bad every thread is 20% people talking about ideas and 80% self-appointed internet overlords screaming about how "obvious" it is what happened and how all women are whores who deserve to be murdered by brown people for daring to set foot outside their home country.

obviously posted by angry fattards who have never spoken to an actual woman and never set foot outside their home countries but they're pretty sure those things are terrifying
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1164x837px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1164x837px
Checking the location it doesn't seem like it was a dangerous hike, and it looked extremely close to the town that anybody would have probably been able to find their way back safely. I doubt they were kidnapped because there were phone calls made with their telephone many days after they were lost (calls to 911 numbers)

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Kris_Kremers_and_Lisanne_Froon they made phone calls to emergency numbers for more than a week. I doubt they send any SMS messages because no article mentions this. I want to believe that they were not stupid and thought about trying text messages the old way. If they were only familiar with whatsapp and had no idea how to phone then that could have costed them their lives

The phones were not stolen, i would say they probably had an accident, were unable to move and just died of starvation. I don't think it was foul play because of the number of phone calls to emergency services . What is strange is that the area is not very big, so a group of people looking for them should have had no problem finding them. Is it that difficult to find people in the mountain? We're talking about two people here, both supposedly conscious (as they made phone calls) .

Maybe they fell off a cliff? A cave? Although the websites sometimes call about "hiking experience" what do you see in the pictures? What clothes are they wearing? Think about mosquitoes, sharp plants and other stuff you get in the mountain. Judging by what little they seem to be carrying in the pictures, they did not consider the mountain to be more than a fun place to take pictures, and were not prepared to do serious hiking. I bet they didn't even have a compass.

My theory? They got lost somehow, or dragged away by the river . Not being prepared and without food, two days was enough to rob them from their strength and they probably just sat down and hoped that somebody would walk by and find them.
>>
>>19235437
its more likely though that kremers dies much before froon. That would kind of explain all of the failed attempts by someone to enter the pass code of one of the phones. Also, one of the pictures is kremers' hair with blood, and some of the weird looking markers in the photos were an attempt to document where her body was
>>
Why are the pictures that we DO have so vague? And im not even talking about the ones in the dark that were probably used for the flash of the camera. It looks like the picture of Kris's hair with the wound is really up close, why not take a picture of her whole head? Or her whole body if that were the point she died?
Why are the camera angles so shitty of the 'markers' that the girls set up? Why even take pictures of those things and not of themselves AT ALL?

Why couldn't they take ONE picture of anything that made any sense at all after getting lost?
>>
>>19227736
Ding ding, we have a winrar.
>>
>>19232486
Almost looks like her hands are tied behind her back and she has a tie around her mouth??
>>
>>19235747
skinwalkers are not good at photgraphy
>>
>>19234627
Because it would be racist to say they were raped and killed by indigenous wild animals!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>19227665
I don't think so. Their clothing was folded neatly in the found backpack. There were multiple failed logins of their phones after the 6th day. Some of the bones were bleached.
>>
>>19230608
gross.
>>
>>19227052
Say If a rape video were leaked of those girls would you watch it? Better yet, how much would you pay for a copy? Just curious.
>>
>>19235077
you seem upset.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000019574504.jpg (147KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000019574504.jpg
147KB, 595x842px
>>19227052
None of it makes sense. When you tie all the facts together you get the Rashomon Effect.
Theory #1: Girls got lost. The first distress call was at 4:30 pm. They left at 11 am. Nobody goes hiking in a hot ass Panamanian jungle for that long. Makes sense until the bleached bones show up which leads to...
Theory #2: They ran into some cartel baddies who raped them and bleached Kremer's bones to hide evidence, yet they didn't bleach Froon's bones, let alone kill her too. What gives?
Theory #3: These girls survived from April 4-April 11. All those nights and they weren't eaten by any Big Cats? Virtually impossible. Still doesn't explain the bleached bones even if it was possible.
Theory #4: Indigenous cannibals ate Kremers and bleached her bones. Still doesn't explain how Froon could escape and take numerous photos of a riverbank all alone.
Theory #5: The girls got lost. Froon went off to take a dump and left Kremers alone by the riverbank. Bad timing. Some indigenous guys didn't know Froon was there and saw Kremers all by herself by the riverbank. They took off her jeans shorts and raped her right there. Froon left her backpack by the riverbank with Kremers so she couldn't call or take photos, but Froon saw the rape. The men killed her then took her into the woods and bleached her bones later. Froon folded Kremers jean shorts neatly by the riverbank in a state of grief and kept going down the riverbank by herself. Kremer's backpack was missing, but her phone was probably in her pocket as the rapist killers were taking her shorts off. Her phone was still in her shorts that's how Froon got a hold of it. But if your bestie was being raped wouldn't you grab a rock, stick or just go HAM on those motherfuckers. Froon was very athletic and could probably take on two local rapists. Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>19237020
>A chick can take on more than one adult man because she's "athletic"
>men prone to raping and killing other human beings
>in a jungle so probably armed with at least knives(not like it matters)

The whole case is weird. Just going from the phone log information it's pretty clear they got lost and started freaking the fuck out. One or both were possibly injured. Both were exposed to the elements, hungry, and dehydrated. The pictures were probably taken by them to illuminate the surroundings(pictures were taken like a week later in a pitch black jungle). Both were probably completely delirious, starving, injured, dehydrated at this point and scared of some perceived threat. Both eventually died and got eaten by the local wildlife. Or they were found and killed, butchered and eaten by the local wildlife.
>>
>>19235694
I find this very sensible.
>>
>>19237430
>lost in jungle for over a week
>starving, thirsty, ill, possibly injured
>tired and weak
>pitch black
>something is making noises out there
>getting closer
>use flash to scare it off or to see what's out there
>can't see shit
>noises all around now

This is just an absolutely fucking awful scenario
>>
>>19235747
do you have the picture of the head or the alleged body down the ravine?
>>
>ITT no-one reads the article in the OP

pretty much clears it up, Kris took a fall at some point, either died or was left while other chick went to get help and she fell off a monkey bridge and probably died there

Due to all the micro bacteria and shit, some parts decomposed quicker than others
>>
>>19237546
Ya the whole bleaching thing doesn't actually mean the bones were doused in bleach by another person. Just means the pelvis or whatever was picked clean and exposed to the sun in a drier part of the jungle. Like this guy said Kris probably died first. 2 markers were left in place indicating the direction of Kris's body and where Lisanne ran off to. Lisanne eventually feel off a monkey bridge and broke her foot. This happening over a week of exposure, hunger, dehydration, etc... The pictures are also explained.
>>
>>19237546
Question everything, don't believe the narrative
>>
>>19232486

Hands seem to be on her neck

Which is odd considering you splay your arms out when walking over uneven footing.
>>
interesting podcast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk1qHpf8aCo&feature=youtu.be&t=3m56s
>>
File: 1498450377129.png (256KB, 1808x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1498450377129.png
256KB, 1808x1388px
>>
>>19237546
>pretty much clears it up
not really. just as good/bad as most theories itt. nobody really knows
>>
>>19227193
WHOA! S-some random pixels!
>>
File: facebutt.jpg (91KB, 398x735px) Image search: [Google]
facebutt.jpg
91KB, 398x735px
>>19232486
Why is nobody talking about the face growing on her butt
>>
>>19231803
>
Who says they took the photos?

Is there any evidence they took those pictures of the dark jungle?

Some local could have found the camera and started taking pictures then just left it there once it stopped working.

Not saying that is the case, just pondering.
>>
I don't see anything spoopy in this
>Go for a hike
>Plan to keep it short and don't wear or take with you proper gear
>Decide to explore a bit more
>Get lost
Then the 'mystrious' images
>Tired of wandering and sick of lack of food and drinking river
>Totally fucking lost at this point and cannot think clearly
>Take some pictures of the path you are on to avoid going in circles
>One night at some point Kriss slips in the dark and hits her head
>Take a picture with flash of her head to inspect the injury
>One day Kriss slips again when crossing a river and is drowned
>Lisanne takes images around her to determine which way it would be easiest to continue to
>Breaks her leg
>Unable to proceed
>Dies
And then wild animals handled the rest which is why all the remains were not found.

I admit there are strange things about this case when I think how I would've acted in such situation. When you know you're fucked, one would assume you would record a video of yourself considering you had a working iPhone with you.

I also find it hard to believe they didn't try to send text messages or take pictures with their phones but then again, maybe they did but those just never leaked.
>>
>>19234537
Not in the UK, but yes, in some parts of the EU, AUS and US young white girls are pretty ignorant to the realities of life.
>>
why didnt they release all the photos maybe some neckbeard can figure out what happened
>>
>>19237645
Whoa, wait a sec. The article in OP posits the theory that one of the girls (Kris) falls into a gorge, and that the night photos are taken to mark the location of her body. The failed PIN entries into Kris' phone are because Lisanne tried to use it but did not know the code.

However, according to this timeline, the failed logins begin on the 6th, while the night photos are taken on the 8th. This would seem to indicate the owner of that phone (I'm assuming Kris) was already dead or at least sperated from her phone on the 6th - if they were together when the login failed, even if it was just a case of the other girl trying to use it without thinking, Kris would have told her the PIN and there would be no further login failures.

I was pretty convinced by most of what's in the article (which, if you haven't read, you should), but this seems like a major flaw in the scenario presented.
>>
File: face.jpg (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
105KB, 800x600px
>>19227193
>>
>>19228102
>Thirty random prints on a backpack.
Your backpack would be full of prints not belonging to you too. People from airport, and the people who found the pack and whoever the fuck
>A guide who knew how to fuck with people.
You wont find a guide from fucking Panama that does not fit into that description

You should look into this rationally instead of immediately considering some fucking murder conspiracy. Based on what we know, there is more evidence towards accidental deaths due to bad luck and lack of experience.
>>
>>19237760
how is that a flaw?
>>
>>19227541

You say thede things as if women's brains function logically. Women are useless without a man providing any commin sense whatsoever. "Experienced hiker" most likely just means she had followed someone that knew what they were doing on other occasions. And the dog bailed on them. There is no "sending the dog back for help". This isn't an episode of Lassie, bro.
>>
>>19237791
Hello Ahmed
>>
>>19237791
Posts like these are just so tiresome. Do you have a point to make besides "stacey won't fuck me"?
>>
>>19237788
Well, it would mean that Kris died between 10:50 and 13:37 on the 5th, between the last successful login and the first failed one. Then Lisanne wanders around for another three days, before deciding to go back to the place her friend died and take the night photographs - at 3am on the 8th, in the middle of a downpour?

The "photo-marker" theory only really makes sense if they were taken immediately after Kris' death, with Lisanne taking the pictures to mark the spot before moving on. Otherwise, the late hour and bad conditions make the idea sound pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>19227195
>>19232486
here's a better version of the picture. Nothing spooky about it.
>>
File: tumblr_nl0jnxFOzk1qdxslwo9_500.jpg (60KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl0jnxFOzk1qdxslwo9_500.jpg
60KB, 500x667px
>>19237567
All Kremers bones were bleached. Not just some. That's literally impossible in a moist ass jungle. None of Froon's bones were bleached + there was still flesh attached to some of her bones. They died days apart.

All evidence points that Froon was attacked by an animal since her left foot was still found inside her boot. The odd thing was Kremer's bleached pelvic bone was found not far from Froon's foot. Now this was TWO months later after the initial 10 weeks when the Ngobe woman found Froon's backpack with nothing stolen.

2 months later + Froon's bones were not bleached like Kremer's. Perhaps some dirty cops kidnapped, raped them both, killed Kremers, sold her organs to the black market, bleached her bones and dumped them in the jungle, all before April 6 when the dutch police organized a search. Froon was then killed abruptly when news of the search got to them and her body was dumped in the woods, cops set up fake markers like pic related (why would the girls photograph their markers? seems fishy), photos taken in complete darkness).

On April 6, a search party with the dutch cops that lasted for 10 days came up with nothing...NOTHING. On April 6, someone was fucking with Kremer's phone not being able to access it because password incorrect several times. Most likely a nosy, dirty cop who neatly stuffed all of Froon's items including Kremer's cell phone into Froon's backpack. Sure they had more than $83. Pocketed some money too)

A Ngobe woman swore the backpack she found wasn't there the previous day (this was 10 WEEKS later!) No way Froon survived 10 weeks in the forest alone. I'm telling you, it was probably 2-3 dirty cops who were scoping the girls out, possibly leading them in the wrong direction on purpose, they had a rape party in the woods, sold Kremer's organs, panicked before they could sell Froon's, dumped her in the woods, animals took care of the rest.
>>
>>19237818
The failed login could have many reasons besides the girl being dead you know
>>
So have been going through all of the evidence and all that was presented in these findings it seems like a pretty plausible story / theory that they came up with but one thing that really doesn't settle right with me is when the last time the camera was used in accordance to when it was used so let's say that they're both in a jungle there in that jungle for a week let's just say for arguments sake so every night it's going to get dark now why do you only use the flash on the camera on the 8th day when you would be using it throughout the week every time it got dark at night but instead it would seem as if they use their mobile phones during the week at night then once those died they then switch to the camera but the camera was used 80 times in a space of 4 hours this is the only thing that doesn't sit right with me if if the story had explained itself as it was and the part about the camera taking 80 pictures on the eighth day was left out it would be a pretty closed story and basically solved but the whole camera part really doesn't sit right with me also another thing is but if you're in a jungle and for whatever reason you start calling 911 and you getting signal failures why would you not head to the highest part of where you are to get help I mean apparently going by what I've read they were alive in the jungle for a week plus it doesn't take you seven days to get to a high part of that area to then call 911 even if one call had gotten through they would be alive now all they needed was one call which would have been traced via satellite to their position and then helicopters would have been sent from the local town / City but instead it seems as if they're right took them down further down into the jungle rather than to a higher point these two things really don't sit right with me the need to keep going down into the jungle instead of to find Higher Ground for the signal and the huge gap in photos being taken
>>
File: 1492178993171.png (21KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1492178993171.png
21KB, 200x194px
>Ywn be able to go back and time and save the poor girls
>>
>>19237818
Maybe they were just checking the signal so didnt unlock the phone?

Either way, they were together that night since she took a photo of Kris' head
>>
>>19237912
the backpack washed downstream and ended up on the river bed
>>
>>19230693
He thinks you deserve to die like they did for being a 20 something millennial. I can't say I agree or disagree, because I don't know you. I am a bit /r9k/ though. I think you're a Stacy until proven otherwise. That being said, I don't think you deserve to die.
>>
>>19237816
You know the truth though. Women are retarded children in slightly bigger bodies. We coddle the shit out of them. No, it has nothing to do with "stacy won't fuck me" and more to do with "Some of us have training in CogSci and know how the brains work."

Sorry the truth is offensive. Nope. Not sorry.
>>
>>19237538
people mistake that particular picture all the time..
>>
>>19238124
mistake what picture?
>>
>>19237925
>the failed login could have many reasons
One failed login, yes. But after the first one, wouldn't Lisanne ask for the password? At that point it was their only working cell phone, and they've been stranded for days. Privacy should be it the window - Kris would tell her precisely to avoid the risk of Lisanne not being able to use the phone in the event something happened to Kris. So while there are lots of explanations for one failed login, if they're still together there's no reason for there to be a bunch in a row.

>>19238038
Do you have the full set of photos/timestamps? That would be really helpful, and I would definitely change my theory if they show the photo of the head wound occurred after the 5th. I haven't seen anything that says that, though.
>>
>>19235115
If only you used plain logic and fucking Occam's Razor, god damn it. You can make up thousand of theories but none of them will ever be at least half as logic as the explanation I've posted. No cartels, no ayys, no local sacrifices, no rapings and shit. Just the most obvious, logical and fulfilling sequence of events that aligns perfectly with evidence found by locals.

Unless you have some arguments to object, the case is closed.
>>
>>19238210
I dont have the full set, not photos of her head or the alleged body

I dont think they got released?
>>
>>19237845
Now i see, she has that strange position because she's about to enter in that cave. And her hand is just képing her hair off of her face
>>
>>19234627
And what about the failed attemps to unlock the phone? That sugest they got separated at some point.
>>
>>19238189
the one with the body """"down"""" the ravine
>>
another good read, not sure if up to date

http://mostlymystery.com/found/
>>
>>19238357
Two versions for that.
1 - one of the girls (owner of the iPhone) died so the other one tried to input the pin code to get some use of it, but since she didn't know it all she could do was make an emergency call (which she did 77 times, according to Wikipedia)
2 - either owner of iPhone died or both girls died OR they somehow lost the iPhone to the predators (the predators stole it, or the girls threw it too far away from themselves so it was now too dangerous to retrieve it from coyotes or wolves or whatever). Either way, the phone WAS NOT in the posession of the girls and was most likely examined by predators surrounding the girls. I dare assume that it smelled like them or maybe there was some blood on it, so the predators started sniffing and licking it, pushing random buttons in the process (entering the PIN in the process and doing the only thing you can do without entering it - an emergency call). They might have stood/laid on it, constantly pressing the touch screen, hence the great number of calls.
>>
>>19237020
I think you might be confused on what "bleached bones" means
>>
what's this, an unsolved mystery on a board that likes to talk about them? Better let them know I'm a man and women are dumb and I hate them. I took an intro course in psychology once that briefly mentioned biological determinism. I like it. Men are smarter than women except for the ones who are more sociable and likable than me. Fucking chads. What's this thread about again oh yeah women. Women who died somehow, probably because I wasn't there to save them, because I could do that. Women and how dumb they are, did I mention that yet. Send
>>
File: uRjaUKn.jpg (109KB, 720x731px) Image search: [Google]
uRjaUKn.jpg
109KB, 720x731px
>>19238656
roastie be getting toastie
>>
>>19238465
can you post it?
>>
>>19238099
>I have training in CogSci so now you have to believe me when I say it's fact that women have inferior brains.

Okay, buddy. And maybe Stacey will fuck you someday.
>>
>>19238723
Stacy can burn in Hell for all I care. I'm not thirsty. I hate thirsty faggots who only treat women right for the "benefit" of sex. I talk trash about and to them and don't give a shit. 4chan used to be 0 normies, but now we're inundated by them.
>>
>>19238734
We're inundated by buttblasted dudes who can't have any kind of discussion without bitching about women and jews and blacks. Not just 4chan either, it's everywhere. It's fucking tiresome.

You ARE the normies that are ruining everything
>>
File: eFoVUmt_d.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
eFoVUmt_d.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>19238696
I want to say there's a brighter one somewhere but I can't find it. Here's one
>>
>>19238750
>You are the normies
Then Anon was the normies.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>19238734
Okay, anon.
>>
>>19227195
>no one points out the blue thing on the ground
>>
File: Screenshot.png (582KB, 637x479px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
582KB, 637x479px
>>19232358
Is there something about a taxi driver?
>>
>>19238755
how does that remotely resemble a body

it looks like a leaf
>>
>>19228855
>>19238755
>>19238859
I'm so confused how does this resemble a body
>>
>>19238897
>>19238696
>>19238859

see
>>19227193
>>
>>19238044
Nah. Here's a pic of the backpack. It's nothing fancy, definitely not waterproofed. If it floated down the river, water would have seeped thru and sunk it. Their cell phones wouldn't work but both of them still worked fine. I know because I used to bicycle with backpacks all the time and the rain would get all up in them every time. After 10 weeks there should have been some heavy rain foresty rains also. Odd that the contents inside the backpack weren't all moistened and wet from rain seepage as well. They were reported as being DRY.

That backpack was taken by their abductors, planted back there to make it look like the girls were lost.
>>
>>19238734
Damn Elliot, I thought you are dead.
>>
>>19227193
Nice shoop. Even if it were real which it isn't, wouldn't you try to photograph the body of a friend in the center of the photo and not all the way to the right side of it nearly blocking her out of the frame?
>>
>>19227193
link to previous thread?
>>
>>19238897

It doesn't
>>
>>19230395
>>19230444

>>19230395 is right though, those origin threads are always shit, but this is an actual good thread that isn't littered with shitty LARPs
>>
File: kremers hair.jpg (21KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
kremers hair.jpg
21KB, 327x316px
>>19237538
The only available image of the hair is from a documentary or something, and the injury itself is censored

You can still see its a weird up close camera angle though.
>>
>>19237945
Very fishy indeed
>>
>>19238070
If I were a Stacy I wouldn't be posting on a Ukrainian cheese pressing forum every night

>>19238858
The girls' taxi driver was found dead one year later 'drowned' in shallow water or something. There's theories that he was killed for 'knowing too much'
>>
>>19238734
Supreme
>>
>>19227052
Stupidity
>>
>>19237912
>attacked by an animal
reminder there are no bears, pumas or wolves there
>>
>>19239848
This sounds like a case for David Paulides. Kremers Jean shorts neatly folded and zipped left unattended. Sound familiar? If you read his 411 books it would. Strange things happen in the middle of nowhere. Remember Dyatlov Pass? Froon's backpack and the phones inside were neatly packed. No money was stolen. Sound familiar? 411 mysteries again. Photos taken in complete darkness on April 8. I own a Powershot camera. If they pointed the camera in the sky to draw attention and flashed pics, there should be trees visible in the distance but many of these photos you can't make anything out. I think these dark photos are a rift in space and time that these girls were trying to photograph while signalling for help. Kind of like a land-based version of the Bermuda Triangle. Or think Event Horizon, the movie, the fucked up ending. Something like that happened to those girls there. Their clothes and items remained unscathed but they didn't. I think Kremer's backpack and Froon's other boot got sucked into this other portal. That's why those items have not been found in that forest to this day, but who knows perhaps Kremer's backpack will just magically appear good as new if the rift opens and dumps items out again into our world. The rift may also be a government experiment from a satellite in space. Those girls might have been guinea pigs.
>>
>>19239047
That makes even less sense

There's a picture which the article describes of maybe having a body in it don't see how this fits the bill
>>
>>19239921
>Ukrainian Cheese Pressing Forum
Some of you are alright, don't come to (The Wired) tomorrow.
>>
File: sketch-1499131195249.png (2MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1499131195249.png
2MB, 1920x1440px
>>19237764
You forgot to highlight the 3 fingered arm ooooOooOOoo
>>
>>19227195
What's in the trees above her to the right? Looks like a prehistoric bird with blood on its beak?!?
>>
>>19235437
>trying text messages the old way
Kek are you 9? It's called SMS and it's still widely used.

>If they were only familiar with whatsapp and had no idea how to phone then that could have costed them their lives
If they had no cell signal what makes you think they had an internet connection?
>>
>>19237723
Those rotherham girls sure got taught about that
>>
>>19239848
whether the pic was taken by the girl still alive or a third party, it's still super creepy
>>
>>19237845
Looks like she is just ducking down to avoid the branches above as she enters the thicket
>>
>>19241208
Those forests havre widely available Wi-Fi in case of emergencies like these
>>
>>19240257
>they got lost in dimensional rift
>this is the most likely explanation
extra dimensional entities neatly folded their stuff up in the backpacks then?
>>
>>19237845
How does nobody else find this picture creepy as fuck? Even disregarding her fucked up body position, look at her face, her eyes, those don't look like human eyes?
>>
>>19241329
Look plenty human to me
>>
File: xq0alP2.png (103KB, 614x254px) Image search: [Google]
xq0alP2.png
103KB, 614x254px
>>19238755
>>19238859

Photo was taken in complete darkness, girl could have fallen into the river and the girl with the camera in her hands used the camera flash to try to see into the river, looks like the surface of the river right after a body fell in.
>>
>>19241276
both girls were probably alive when the closeup of the head was taken, probably trying to see how bad the wound was
>>
>>19241329
I agree. It's creepy
>>
Where are the tits?
>>
Think they got lost, they try to fallow the river hoping to find civilization, only they enter deeper in the jungle, one got injured badly, the other try to keep going, the injured got attack by a jaguar, this Jaguar then chase for the other one, the girl try to scare this animal with the flash light. it work at first till the battery died. this explains the the dog returning, bleached bones, dismember body parts and the 80 photos the 8th day.
>>
>>19241552
it might have been a bigfoot, or whatever they call it round those parts
>>
File: 20170704_091246.png (263KB, 1439x1497px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_091246.png
263KB, 1439x1497px
Whats with the false codes being put in then lads?
>>
>>19241597
maybe one of the girls told the other one her pin # verbally, but then after she died, the other one realized she did not remember it properly, because she was all fucked up mentally by then.
>>
This site here shows a timeline of their photos https://www.elitereaders.com/photos-tourists-mysteriously-disappeared/

Here's what happened. Occam's Razor is highly useful here. The girls descend down to the stream bed then follow a trail on the other side of it. They followed the trail to a dead end here >>19227195
Kremer's still has an upbeat, "Oh, well, it's a dead end, let's walk back to the stream bed and go back uphill."

How most hikers get lost in forests is when they trace back their steps without leaving markers behind or having a compass. Their sense of direction (left, right, backward, forward) gets totally skewed. They think it'll be easy to find their way back out then they realize a lot of the forest looks the same. Now they don't know exactly how far or long they walked. The girls found trails that they knew weren't the original trail and some of those trails probably got them lost even further and led them into other trails. My guess is that they could hear the stream bed but could not access it without machetes but kept following it, so they followed and backtracked on a maze of any possible trails they could find. The thing was they followed the stream sound in the wrong direction, off the beaten path. Now panic starts setting in. They make emergency calls. Spend the night. Wake up. Try to make more calls, but they took the wrong path against the stream, so there is no wi-fi connection.

Kremers most likely slipped and fell off some rocks that were likely slippery from the moisture causing the injury on her head. I think at this point some local Ngobe guys that live deep in the forest spotted the girls, raped them, took their backpacks, cell phones, removed their bras and Kremer's hot jean shorts as sexy souvenirs, put them in Froon's backpack after mutilating the girls and scattering the remains.
(cont.)
>>
File: zagadka-ischeznoveniya_130.jpg (142KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
zagadka-ischeznoveniya_130.jpg
142KB, 540x720px
>>19241620
(cont.)
The night that the girls were flashing the light from Froon's Powershot camera at 2 minute intervals from 1 am to 4 am probably drew attention to some Ngobe hunters. Froon probably was too combative and was the first one killed. Kremers seemed more submissive. I think the Ngobe men kept her as a sex slave until they heard of the dutch coordinated search party. They then killed Kremers, bleached her bones with lime, scattered them in the jungle to make the bones look like an animal attacked her. The Ngobe women who conspicuously found both of Kremer's jean shorts and Froon's backpack most likely knew the men who raped the girls but kept their mouths shut. Like I said the rapists probably kept the girl's panties, tried to access Kremer's phone for more photos of her because she was the more provocatively dressed one, but got spooked by the search and let their women pretend to find the backpack, bras, phones, all dry, neatly packed almost like the men felt bad about raping and killing them.
>>
>>19241569
*Nigger
>>
This was fascinating to read about, any other similar cases? I already read all there is about Dyatlov pass incident too
>>
>>19237912

This picture looks like someone made an L with twigs maybe an L for Lisanne.
>>
>>19241620
>>19241653
seems like a generally plausible theory, theres no reason to expect the Ngobe to snitch on their own kind
>>
Regarding the hypothesis that the photos in the dark are for marking the place with the other girls body, why didn't she make a video?
>>
>>19241715
maybe she wasnt thinking straight or was super panicked. it was around 1 week into their nightmare and they were without food or clean water plus in bad shape most likely
>>
>>19241698
Or an arrow, indicating a direction of travel perhaps.

>>19241620
All of the "...and then they were gangraped by natives" explanations just strike me as pointless, though. Is it possible she was abducted and had her organs sold? Sure, but do we have any evidence of that happening? No.

Establishing a possible motive is one thing, but when you start going into detail, it sounds less like a theory and more like a fucked up fantasy.
>>
>>19237945
Holy shit, learn to grammar.
>>
>>19238210
>if they're still together there's no reason for there to be a bunch in a row.
IF
and no, there are many reasons for them to fuck it up considering their potential situation.
And you could still call emergency numbers with a blocked phone
>>
>>19241313
No they dont
>>
>>19238755
I dont even know in which orientation I am looking in this pic. Fags seriously need to shut the fuck up about "clearly seeing a body"
>>
>>19238519
>I dare assume that it smelled like them or maybe there was some blood on it, so the predators started sniffing and licking it, pushing random buttons in the process (entering the PIN in the process and doing the only thing you can do without entering it - an emergency call). They might have stood/laid on it, constantly pressing the touch screen, hence the great number of calls.
this is unironically the dumbest shit I've ever seen typed before my eyes
>>
>>19241966
Of course the predators called emergency, man. They are hungry, not assholes.
>>
>>19239921
Okay. But I heard he "died" only a few months later.
Anyway, it feels like an interesting avenue to investigate.
>>
>>19241934
oh wow
>>
>>19241925
>IF
That's exactly what I'm saying: the failed logins are evidence that Kris was separated or incapacitated at that point.

You're right that it isn't conclusive, though. In fact, it's a little weird that whoever had the phone kept trying to log in every few hours. It implies, maybe, that there was something other than an emergency services call the person operating the phone wanted to do. I don't but the idea that they were happening accidentally, though: according to >>19237645
the failed logins followed the same timing as the emergency calls. The pattern of powering the phone up, attempting a call, and then turning it back off every few hours is consistent with somebody trying to conserve battery. Notice how the phone is switched on around 10:45 and then again around 13:45 every day they were missing from Wednesday until Sunday. After Sunday's failed logins, the attempts stop until one final attempt on the 11th (following Friday). And the final attempt also occurs at about 10:45. While this could be coincidence, to me it at least suggests it was the same person accessing the phone, in accordance with a some sort of plan for conserving the battery.
>>
File: ae8.png (4KB, 240x342px) Image search: [Google]
ae8.png
4KB, 240x342px
>>19237704
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>19241329
Aye. That picture gives me the creeps for sure. The weird posture, the red eyes, vacant expression.
Could be a /pol poster...
>>
>>19242023
Yeah it seems like they (or one of them) just tried it every day roughly at noon
>>
So was the cave ever explored?
>>
>>19241934
Hmmm, I pretty sure they do, do you have any proof to back up your position?
>>
>>19242043
Looking at the timeline, sunrise was at 6:25, sunset 18:40. That puts the calls at 10:45 and 13:45 about four and a half or five hours from either end of the day.

In mountains and deep valleys, the actual sunrise is later (and sunset earlier) since the sun must rise above the peak of the mountain in order to be seen. Add in the dense vegetation and the rain, and you might only be looking at a few hours of daylight bright enough to get much done. The phone calls may have been at the beginning and end of the girls' travel for the day.

Just a theory.
>>
Why is this in /x fucking asshole OP. They were raped by locals u dump fuck Poo.
>>
>>19231737

"Over the next few days they realize that marching through the jungle is a lot different than going on a hike at a little park in Europe"

HAHAHA! Just how small do you think is Europe? Jesus, this sentence killed me.
>>
>mfw I m the only one enjoying the defeat of stupidity of those two girls
>they deserved that
But there are beta fags in here who want to speculate that incident being "muh paranomal activity"
>>
>>19231737
But why did the dog was able to go back and they didn't?
>>
>>19242123
>enjoying it

You must be a very tiny man.
>>
>>19242117
>HAHAHA! Just how small do you think is Europe? Jesus, this sentence killed me.
Its not about the size. There is no real wilderness in europe. Its very hard to travel 6 days and not find a sign of civilization.
>>
>>19240137
this
>>
plausible explanation and easiest one

they lost the game
>>
Why didn't they wait for the hiker? Why didn't they follow the fucking dog home?
>>
>>19242186
ermmm no? just look yourself how many people die around Spain pirineos because they get lost
>>
>>19231737
I read on one of the articles that a bottle of water was found in the backpack. Why wouldn't they drink that first before river water
>>
>>19242000
I know its not the most legit source, but its where I first heard about the taxi guys death, also how sketchy their tour guide was.

"Then there’s the taxi driver who brought Kris and Lisanne to the Pianista trailhead on the morning they went missing. He turned up dead almost exactly a year later, under officially “unexplained” circumstances. Gossip in Boquete paints Leo Gonzalez’s death as a “drowning,” but eye witnesses say questions remain." http://www.thedailybeast.com/murderous-vacations-serial-killers-stalking-the-panama-highlands
>>
>>19242450
Any idea if the water bottle had been refilled from a local stream or if it was still sealed?

Drinking the water out there with no precautions like purification tabs or even boiling would've been a death sentence. You're already lost, hungry, tired, and now you're shitting your brains out every 10 minutes. It definitely would've slowed them down, and would've immobilized them if they got really unlucky.
>>
>>19242150
>>19242398
Like in most cases, people who get lost in the woods don't realize it until they're really, hopelessly lost. It's likely these girls didn't realize the severity of the situation until a day or two had passed, at which point the dog was long gone and they were completely lost.
>>
>>19242484
Naw the article didn't say. Also as a side note how were the camera and phones not water damaged if they floated down a river in a backpack?
>>
>>19242484
Looked at again the water bottle looks like it was refilled however the phones and camera being operable after being in water still seems fishy
>>
>>19242608
This. Lots of people have pointed to it to support the "raped/killed by natives" hypothesis, but I think simpler explanations exist. Maybe a local found the bag and scooped it up ("Sweet, free camera!") but later felt bad and placed it somewhere it would be found. Makes at least as much sense as saying the killers put it back - to them it's evidence of their crime, so they'd have more reason to want it never to be found. An uninvolved third party, seeing the news coverage, might feel guilty for taking potentially important evidence but not want to become involved or have to explain why they didn't turn it in right away.
>>
File: ace-ventura-en-afrique-06-g.jpg (152KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ace-ventura-en-afrique-06-g.jpg
152KB, 671x1000px
>>19227052
They probably walked an unmarked trail that led to a cartel's hideout. They were probably held hostage, tortured, and brutally raped before executed when they couldn't take the dick anymore. The US government found out but kept the info classified because they don't want their families to know what actually happened and it would spark national controversy.
>>
>>19241329
maybe she was making a goofy face and pose before entering a cave. Like how most women do goofy shit in pictures
>>
>>19242186
>There is no real wilderness in europe
lmao this board
>>
>>19242747
more like 'murica in general
>>
>>19241363
seems like a pretty big stretch, why do the investigators think that might be the case I wonder
>>
>>19241619
that actually makes the most sense
>>
File: Spain.jpg (48KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
Spain.jpg
48KB, 1180x664px
>>19242186
>>
>>19242677
sure cartel hideout on a turisit rute
>>
>>19242123
>they made a dumb decision wandering past the proper trail therefore they deserve to die

>>19242662
>An uninvolved third party, seeing the news coverage, might feel guilty for taking potentially important evidence but not want to become involved or have to explain why they didn't turn it in right away.

That works too
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 468x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 468x600px
>>19242169
>you must be a very tiny man

Yes, my goddess
>>
File: IMG_0730.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0730.png
40KB, 152x254px
>tfw never been more than 100 miles from the town i grew up in
>tfw no desire to do the "le travel is le life XDDD" bullshit
>tfw will never be raped and murdered in a non-white shithole hell on earth
feels pretty fucking good man
>>
>>19243628
Cuse shit like this don't happen in America right

We lead the world in serial killers per capita, most of which are white from some small little town like yours
>>
>>19243628
These rape and murder theories are just nonsense, they died due lack of preparation and being dumb.

I wouldn't go hiking even into the woods at my backyard with as shitty gear as they did.
>>
File: 2.jpg (368KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
368KB, 1024x768px
>>19227198

>2 dutch girls went hiking in panama.
>trip was supposed to take a day, they never returned.
>few weeks laters they found they found some remains
>only a few boots with the feet still in them and small bones, no big body parts.
>all bones were clean, no flesh, which is not possible within a few weeks unless there was another factor.
>they also found their phones and cameras
>phone record shows they tried to call 911 over 70 times in 11 days, no reception.
>camera shows about 90 pictures taken in complete darkness
>only 3 pictures were recognizeable, just some random pics in the middle of the night in a forest.
>exif data tells nothing happened all activity stopped after 11 days i the woods.
>3 years later still no bodies found and nobody has any clue what happened.
>>
>>19243737
Gonna need a new thread pretty soon. This one's been going through the long weekend - it's getting stale.
>>
File: 3.jpg (396KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
396KB, 768x1024px
>>19243763

can anybody make anything of these photos? ive been fooling around in photoshop with no success.

>>19243737
Also, is this photo looking over a cliff downwards 45 degrees, or looking streight upwards? i cant tell for sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 614x254px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 614x254px
>>19243780
Run a photoshop on this one. I messed with it on my phone's image editor to brighten some things.

Honestly, it looks like an alien silhouette.

I've read literature and seen video of hunters, hikers, farmers etc, describing experiences with these beings deep in the forest or secluded rural areas.

There was one video in particular where one of these aliens was targeting a hunter using hypnosis but failed because his wife was present. The man was very adamant that this thing was real and it has supernatural powers it uses for evil. It tries to lure you to consume you. Most believe it feeds off your spiritual energy (some may call this your "soul").
>>
File: 233.jpg (929KB, 2100x1178px) Image search: [Google]
233.jpg
929KB, 2100x1178px
As i tried to explain in another threat thats now gone, look at my drawing i made on this map i found.
I believe they died not lower than the yellow dot, the river is (i assume) flowing downwards and they died in the river, thats why of 1 person they would body parts scattered for miles.
>>
>>19242451
Wow. Thanks for the link.
>>
>>19243881
honestly it just sounds like Kris swam in the river and got swept away while Liss tried to save them, couldnt, then followed the river downstream until they eventually ran out of food and water and died
that would explain why Liss still had her boots on, one of the phones couldn't be accessed (cuz she didnt know the code) and Kris' bones were scattered for miles
>>
>>19227052
the real fun would be in scrutinising all of their photos, especially the one's taken in supposed "complete darkness". this is where the autism of /x/ could really shine through, as shown in >>19227193 although this is clearly taken whilst looking up a cliff, not down. if that is a face it is peering down at the girls, even creepier
>>
>>19237764
looks like Kris after she fell in the river
>>
>>19240137
There's jaguars and raptor birds.
>>
>>19243881
I might be misunderstanding you, but I'm pretty sure the river flows toward the top of your image. They had hiked up to the Continental Divide (approximately at La Mirador). All rivers south of that flow south into the Pacific Ocean, and all rivers north of there flow north into the Caribbean Sea. Apologies if that's already what you meant.
>>
>>19237764
this is spooky as fuck. either thats one of the girls fallen in the river ...or maybe they are using the flash to look for who ever is making strange noises in the dark.
>>
>>19227193
When was this pic taken?
>>
>>19245443
It is very creepy when you know they are struggling at this point and evidence is quite unnerving.
>>
>>19227183
Fuck off
>>
File: 1496972386365.jpg (42KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1496972386365.jpg
42KB, 604x453px
ITT: No one has been to a jungle before

Also ITT: No one read OP's article
>>
>>19245872
I've been to a jungle and I read OP's article but I'm more interested in what is going on in your pic.
>>
>>19245872
wrong. I read it
>>
>>19241966
Seconded.
>>
>>19242186

I hear so many people talking shit about Europe here as if they were experts. Those people know NOTHING about geography. There's so many different regions of Europe, it can be dangerous as fuck. Don't speak about the whole continent because all you heard was shit about some cities. It only proves your lack of knowlegedge.

Also, it's even in the article - "The region is known as “Little Switzerland” for its resemblance to the steep meadows, crystal-clear lakes, and pine forests of the Alps. Local architects have done their part to make the town resemble a snowless version of Zermatt or Grindelwald, albeit with a higher percentage of mule traffic on the street."
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1521x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1521x1065px
>>19227195
>>19237845
>>
>>19244718
Not to mention dead venomous jumping vipers and poisonous spiders and disease carrying insects. I'd rather be stranded in a baron desert than a tropic rainforest.
>>
File: mor.jpg (1MB, 1521x1065px) Image search: [Google]
mor.jpg
1MB, 1521x1065px
>>19246582

You're not pointing to the same spot. It was cropped before the tree...
>>
>>19246582
I can't see anything.
>>
To people who are like "why didn't they take pictures before those on 8th", how do you know they didn't? They could have been taking them everynight and delating them but they died on the 8th/battery run out and didn't have a chance to do it with those.

I wish we had access to all of the photos and in order because together they might be telling a story.
>>
I still think foul play was at work.
>>
>>19246907
>>19246907
>>19246907

NEW
>>
>>19245872
wrong. fuck off
>>
>>19246526
yeah they call it like that. But comparing europes cute patches of wilderness to the vast areas of other continetns is kind of a stretch. Especially if we are talking about jungles.
Nobody even said that there werent different regions or that it couldnt be dangerous. It just seems like the continent where nature is least likely to fuck your shit up
>>
>>19246582
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>19244718
>>19246610
There are no jaguars in that area. Even if they were, that doesnt sound like something a jaguar would do.

Also I highly doubt a spuder or a snek would rip someone's leg/feed from their corpses.
>>
>>19227195
There's a face manifesting on her shoulder or whatever
>>
>>19237845
How has nobody realized that the face we see in this picture is not her face? It's a spirit manifesting for whatever reason
>>
>>19247890
thats a plant
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.