[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the rake real? is there more than one? discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: rake.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rake.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
is the rake real? is there more than one? discuss.
>>
It's a fictional character, so no.
>>
>>19226770
what about the countless sightings?
>>
>>19226771
Never heard of any sightings.

Anyway Either false, of confused with something else/tricked by their senses/hallucinations

And the "countless" you say probably barely add up to a dozen.
>>
the rake is real and he tried to have sex with me
>>
>>19226771
I'm going to need a sauce. The only one I know of is the goth girl on Monsters & Mysteries in America. She and these alleged others might have seen something, but it shouldn't be associated with The Rake.
>>
>>19226766
How new are you?
>>
why cant it be real?
a lot of unexplained shit out there.
>>
>>19227233
you could almost say that he "raked" you off your feet
>>
>>19227253
welcome to the shitty spittoon, how newfag are ya?

>i read a creepypasta once

yeah, so?

>im pretty sure its based on a real story

sorry sir, right this way

>captcha: projekt x
>>
>>19226766
>rake rhymes with fake
Coincidence? I think not!
>>
Nope
>>
I have seen a rake creature, I guess that they are a North American cryptid.
>>
>>19227767
You saw one of these ghouls too? I saw one in the backwoods of northern PA in an area with a lot of old coal mines and caves, on a night where there had been pretty heavy rainfalls not long before. The rain was sudden enough to leave some people stranded camping on the other side of what was normally a small creek we'd just drive across, but was too deep to go across even in four-wheel drive at that point. I think they live underground and use caves mines and old lava tubes for travel. It had unusually long forearms, squatted most of the time even when walking, elongated fingers and small pointy teeth. It's eyes were large and sunken and seemed to be stalking us until it realized we were the type of crazy hillbillies to try to kill it and well armed... Fuck, my reaction was to scream "BEHIND YOU! KILL! RAAAAPE IT! RAPE AND KILL!" while gesturing with my sword and knife wildly flailing them in the air... Last I saw of it.
>>
>>19228056
I saw the same thing, big eyes and pointy teeth.
>>
>>19228071
Did it react to you? What was the circumstance? I want to find one of these and string it up and see how it tics. No I'm not going to fuck it though, I'm married now, and it was the hairy guy with big nipples who was going to rape it.
>tfw the monster flees because you and friend were going to rape and murder it...
._. this just sunk in...
>>
He smiled at me when we made eye contact. I could see him in the moonlight as he was stalking in the bushes, I was just jogging by. I was spooked!
>>
The real question is, who would do it doggy?
>>
>>19226766
The logical part of me says "Ofc not it's a dump creepypasta" but my illogical part says "What about all those videos you've seen on YouTube of Rake-like creatures crawling around"
>>
desu i saw something looking like rake 3-2 years ago, maybe it was naked hobo.
Something looking like adult skinny guy runned on the limbs into old channel.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.