[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are demonic possessions real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

File: 16.jpg (92KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
92KB, 864x576px
Are demonic possessions real?
>>
>>19226360
yes

/thread
>>
No, just a hollywood act. All of 'em
>>
>>19226360
Sup, demon here.

I took over this guys body after he was feeling desperate and wanted me to. This guy was weak, he was a pussy, and couldnt get anything he wanted. I changed that for him

the only problem? people used to say he was a nice, empathetic person, now that Im in charge they call him a sociopath and a narcissist
>>
>>19226360
Two things are necessary for demonic possession to occur:

- Person being possessed needs to believe it.
- People who know person need to not believe it, even if directly told by person.

There's other ways to make a thought connection between multiple people, but the demonic sort is sort of like a one-way mirror. It knows its possession is secure by nakedly dancing in front of others, who show no sign of recognition.
>>
>>19226360
yes
>>
>>19226374

you did the right thing

nice guys finish last
>>
Yes. I lived through one for about ten years. AMA.
>>
>>19226464
Pick up any interesting fetishes while you were taken out for a ride?
>>
>>19226360
Yes, I was possessed once. I tried to see if you could really make deals with demons so I thought really hard about it. I didn't know what to ask for but I didn't want any serious consequences so I thought hard on that, and then I thought, "what should I ask for?" I had gained a lot of weight so that had crossed my mind. I go to the bathroom after giving up on thinking (I was 15-16) and realized I had got a light period. Funny, it's not my usual time of month at all, much to early. I go to bed early. I wake up around 3 am, I'm sick as a cow. I had no symptoms earlier, hadn't even eaten much so there's no way it was food poising, I've had food poisoning before and this was not it. I run to the bathroom and have massive blood flow and diarea, I pissed a bit too. Then I felt the sudden urge to vomit so I unlocked in the blood, urine and shit filled toilet. Every time I left the bathroom this happened again. I felt so low on energy I layed on the bathroom floor most of the morning, giving up on leaving. It was disgusting. I fall asleep around 5-6. When I wake back up, I stink, so does the bathroom but I feel amazing. Like nothing had happened. I clean up and notice how frail I look. I had lost 4-5 lbs when I checked and reached my weight goal.
>>
>>19226502
Bacteria are like spaceships for certain entities.

Not even "scientific" bacteria, either. Just the normal ones.

Human bodies are literally these advanced, demon fighting organic robots. Our ability to combat diseases with internal, eukaryotic cells makes us pretty awesome.
>>
>>19226360
'Demonic possession' is actually just your soul and light body being corrupted by you, so basically you're being corrected. When you get an 'Exorcism' that's someone else cleaning you, which is not supposed to happen. You're losing either way.
>>
>>19226360
I tried summoning demons through a Ouija board. I got bored after a while and dared any demons to possess me if they really existed. Nothing happened though
Or did it?
>>
my uncle says its real
>>
>>19226544
A Shaman lets their self become sick, so that they can learn through experience how to heal their self--and then use this exploratory learned knowledge to heal others.

I call that a win-win.
>>
>>19226502
Is this a pasta?
>>
>>19226562
What works as healing for one person may not work for another person, these things happen as individual experiences.
>>
>>19226374
It's for the best.
>>
>>19226570
By that exact same reasoning, what works for one person may work for another. And if doesn't, then the healer learns the difference through experience.
>>
>>19226568
No but I figured it would become one once I finally posted it. Completely true story though. Don't really know if it was a demon or not, but I did try to summon one before that shit went down and that's all I know.
>>
>>19226638
Well if you aren't lying that's pretty interesting 2bh
>>
>>19226666
I didn't mess around with demon stuff after that. I think if you want something, you might actually get it but not in a way you imagined. I lived out the "be careful what you wish for" classic cartoon episode. I'm just glad I didn't want anything to big and made sure in thought, that I didn't want a serious consequences. Living it it the moment was agony though. I don't recommend trying anything like this because depending on what the "deal" is, you don't know what you're giving up or how it's going to go about happening.
>>
>>19226666
Is it less interesting if a person doesn't make a deal with demons, before allowing their self to expel all the crap they're holding onto, which weighs them down? If so, then this is precisely why making deals with demons has efficacy--it's a permission slip which gives people who require the belief that some thing special is happening a reason to do what they never could before that belief.

If not, if it is equally as interesting when a person doesn't make a deal with demons in order to do what what would otherwise only be possible by making a deal with demons, then there you go--so then you don't require a belief that some thing special is happening in order to do what would otherwise only be possible by making a deal with demons.

That's why the belief system of making deals with demons has exactly as much power as a person puts into it--including the possibility that putting power into makes it a powerful belief system.

It's what a demon is--a belief system that behaves like it has the power of a conscious entity, for the people who believe that it does.

Also, prokaryotic bacteria have the physiology to facilitate these belief systems, just as neurons do.
>>
Study Goetia. Make friends, not enemies. Don't be a spineless bitch and you won't have to worry about possession.
>>
File: 1443009637788.png (71KB, 290x372px) Image search: [Google]
1443009637788.png
71KB, 290x372px
>>
File: 1477194032959.png (249KB, 625x446px) Image search: [Google]
1477194032959.png
249KB, 625x446px
>>19226360
I got a couple of stories.

>cousin got possesed
>starts acting like a fucking monkey, screaming and throwing shit at people, he even managed to lift a sofa by himself over his head like it was nothing (usually takes 2-3 people to move)
>some half assed priest from a local house of "I was in jail but I found jesus and when I came out I made my own church to get easy money" comes to "help"
>he, some friends and family of my cousin tie him to a bed.
>starts chanting and reading the bible aloud for hours and hours
>cousin finally calms down
>priest: lol, that'll be $$$ for my services.
but I'm pretty sure my cousin was high as fuck, he's a fucking junkie and probably had too much of whatever he was sniffing or smoking or injecting, I heard K2 fucks your shit beyond human limits.

story#2
>neighbor is a fat ass fucking bitch that loves to scream at night and hit her kids
>her house was a ouija and divination den for years
>police finally comes to take away the kids
>she goes super saiyan mode and starts hitting the police officers and in the process she somehow got naked (?)
>suddenly some female priest from another local church of bullshit comes to help
>she starts praying and order the demons to leave her
>it works!
>police leave and the kids stay with her because obviously it wasn't her fault. it was the demons.
>turns out misterious priest is her sister in law
>she still hit her kids in a daily basis but police no longer dares to come to my neighborhood because it's fucking crazy the shit that goes in here.
I fucking hate this place, I wish I could leave.

so yeah, I've never really believed in possessions, there's always an explanation and it's always people acting like idiots because that's what people do. but I do believe in demons because I saw demonic activity once
>>
>>19226544
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>19226906
Actually, yes, I do. The reason that people end up knowing Latin when the 'demon' is getting 'Exorcised' is because you can know different languages when being puppeted by the Divine. That's why the Bible says people 'speak in tongues' while under the influence of the 'Holy spirit' which means knowing different languages. It's not as easy as believing in and worshiping Jesus Christ to be under the influence of the 'Holy Spirit', the 'Holy spirit' is actually a form your soul can reach when living a certain way, this would give you knowledge and power over the physical realm.
>>
>>19226824
Holy shit dude where do you live Puerto Rico ?
>>
>>19226374
Does he like it or is he a prisoner in his own body?
>>
>>19226932
If you're comparing the Divine and Holy Spirit to demonic possession I doubt you really have had any experiences with either of these two paths. Maybe fallen Angels, but definitely not the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>19227070
There are no such things as fallen angels. The fallen angel thing only makes sense if your 'God' is at the same power as 'Heylel'. Every being acts in accordance with TCoA even corrupted beings. It is the opposite of what you would describe as the 'Holy Spirit' because it has different results but they're on the same spectrum. I said that people are puppeted by the Divine, meaning they're being corrected by the Divine in the sense that they are led by the Divine as they tap into the spectrum, but it's the person not the Divine's fault. There are no beings that 'possess' humans. If there were they wouldn't answer to the fabricated names in the Bible or the human name of Jesus because anything that is the attachment to Earth of a human, the Divine don't have to answer to. Even if there are Divine beings that possess people, you wouldn't be able to stop them, the fact that you can with false ideas means that it's not any of the Divine.
>>
>>19226502
Go the gym you lazy cunt
>>
>>19227015
Isla Verde
>>
>>19226502
Shutup you fucking highschool, summer gullible fucking teen grill.

How come it's always teen girls that are so gullible?
>>
None of it is real, religion isn't real, demons aren't real, god and the devil aren't real. Ya bunch of fucking tools.
>>
>>19227120
Sounds like you believe in the Masonic idea of Boaz and Jachin and the path between. Having had family members die from that path, I caution you to tread lightly. Your ignorance on these matters could lead you very astray.
>>
>>19227424
Even if they died from that path, they'll most likely live another life here or they went back to the realm they're from, it depends on if they understood certain things. Your fear of death and attachment to this world will keep you here for a time to come.
>>
Sometimes when I wake up my arms up extended upright with my fucking hands bent down towards my face like a gnarled up warlock casting a spell. It freaks me the fuck out. What is this?
>>
>>19226360
nigger are you stupid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMISuGnl-2g
>>
>>19226549
Luigi boards can be dangerous anon.
>>
>>19227443
Their deaths were not purely physical. A death of the body would not cause me fear, the death of a soul however.... Now that is another story.
>>
>>19227300
Possibly because they feel comfortable enough with their self to give believing a chance.

Also, please don't condemn people for sharing experiences they find relevant to the thread's topic.
>>
>>19227771
Right, and you know this for sure? Who destroyed the soul?
>>
>>19226562
This is really interesting, anon.
I always thought the best qualified psychiatrists were always the mentally-ill ones.
>>
>>19226464
At what age were you diagnosed with autism?
>>
File: 1463938573097.png (96KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
1463938573097.png
96KB, 277x296px
>>19226932
>>
>>19227318
/thread
>>
>>19226360
some could be chalked up to genuine paranormal phenomenon while an equal portion can be chalked up to people who are mentally ill who hold some pre-concived religious beliefs
>>
>>19226518
I agree. The human body is pretty awesome.
>>19227773
Thank you, you're so nice
>>
>>19228243
>I don't believe you can use magic on a molecular level without sigils, etc
>Therefore it's bullshit
Keep activating your programming
>>
>>19226493
No, no new fetishes. But as things progressed I eventually decided sex was harmful to my "spirituality" so I willfully abstained, if that's weird enough for you. I really got into all these cringy ideas about magic and (I guess) "witchcraft."
>>
>>19226360
wanna try?
>>
>>19228338
Are you roleplaying or actually retarded?
>>
>>19228838
You're being programmed by your tv/pc/cellphone/etc, media/music, films, shows etc, food/drink, medication/'health care', air pollution, 'Education'
>>
Yes, I'm posessed, no christian has ever been able to pluck it out, no hindu either.
>>
>>19228846
Ah, the old "everything is a massive conspiration to keep my magical self from reaching full power" meme. Shame you did not get accepted into a good school mate but you could learn a profession or shit.
>>
>>19228875
I already know how to write a screenplay. Taught myself. But everything is controlled, pham. It's because this place is the Underworld. A place for the dead in a negative polarity. 'Hell' as one would call it. You are a prisoner here because you did something to deserve it.
>>
>>19226374
>being a nice man
>getting what you want

choose one...Sociopaths rule the world, and it's not even a secret...
>>
>>19228875

Why would I want to be accepted in a good school?

Let me guess,

So I can earn pocket change from the guys who are loaded and that have all that they have from performing sacrifices of children to a dark power as confessed by people who ran away from the financial world?
>>
>>19228961
You could always amass a fortune by doing the magic of Abramelin's treasure finding magic while playing the lottery. No child sacrifice needed, just you bowing to a Divinity
>>
is it real demonic possession or the power of suggestion?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaz_u5sxll0
>>
All possessions are just people larping.
Even if there do are outsider beings, the best they can do is try to sync with your mindset and prod you into their intended direction, but it only works if you allow it, there's no direct control bullshit. The only door left to outsiders is that quantum stuff, so they can influence chances, not the matter itself.

Besides anyone could speak like a demon I even taught a couple of friends, anyone could ignore their limits and use their full muscle capability in the right mindset, but it damages the muscles.
Heck you can even manually feel whatever emotion you want whenever you want with a little training, but what's the point then.

There's but one fact of life, people do whatever for no particular reason but that they can.
>>
it's just schizophrenia

people in the past attribute it to demons and shit
because that's what's in vogue

now people attribute it to gangstalking because that's what's more inline for our current culture
>>
Again, I was possessed for about ten years. If anyone has any real questions I'll be happy to answer. I'll be back after work tonight to check this thread.

I think the real LARPing is from anons claiming they want to know something on /x/. They don't, they just want to talk about paranormal things and not really believe in them.
>>
>>19229859
how did the posession happen?
>>
File: Pazuzu.jpg (25KB, 556x312px) Image search: [Google]
Pazuzu.jpg
25KB, 556x312px
I've met Pazuzu at least twice in lucid dream experiences. In one dream I saw some one who looked similar to me, but younger and with more hair. I asked him who he was, and he said he was Pazuzu. I tried to give him some advice in case he wanted to visit the human realm because human beings are extremely fragile and can be easily hurt or killed if improperly handled.

The Exorcist - carotid angiography scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okd4ISkI8mg

Hypnotherapy - The Exorcist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIfd75r6wmo

5 Extremely Creepy Cases Of Demonic Possession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjb7qAFbPco

POSSESSED PROPHETESS: Demons Behind Africa's Bondage Exposed!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGqPlYrrtKU

SERIOUS DEMONIC POSSESSION - "I Am From The Ocean"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RuCLB6vM3M

I LIVE IN HELL: Satan's Senior Demon Exposed!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAxGTZNVd80
>>
>>19227120
>TCoA

Total Cost of Acquisition
Twentieth Century Orthopaedic Association
Tax Centers of America
Town Center Owners Association
Treasure Chest of Art
The Call of Agon
Tri County Office on Aging
Tesco Centre for Organic Agriculture
>>
>>19230185
The Creator of All
>>
>>19226360
Human demons from this earth.
>>
File: 33qrzp7.png (445KB, 1023x446px) Image search: [Google]
33qrzp7.png
445KB, 1023x446px
>>
Any computer, tablet or smartphone that has a shiny screen is a dark mirror.
>>
>>19232053

>dark mirror

Can you elaborate? I think I got one experience with this when I was a kid once or more.
>>
>>19227318
It's fun to larl tho.
>>
>>19232154
Larp* dammit satan made me do it.
>>
Encountered a person that was possessed when I was on my church mission in Panama. I was scared af, but we gave her a blessing with laying upon of hands and using the power of the Melchizedek priesthood declared her free from ny and all spirits that wished to do her harm. She immediately snapped out of it and appeared to be fine.
>>
>>19226638
i just lost 5 pounds in 4 days its not that hard lazy stop eating like shit
PUT DOWN THE FUCKING FORKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>19226360
Well time to bust some balls and dreams. Sorry to anyone who thinks ghost and God's exist but we have these things called laws of nature you can say paranormal till the cows come home but Noone ever ask why if these things exist were are the studies the articles why isn't there a ghostime section on anywere so we can talk to the greatest mines in history or better yet have this god or gods say hey there's some spooky shit going down but we are here to help instead you get just spooky things that want to hurt you and there's nothing you can do because you're powerless.
>>
>>19232214
gayest pic ive ever seen how dare you ever even consider saving it
>>
>>19226367
You can't fucking /thread your own post, retard.
>>
>>19232214
Get off this board. I don't believe this shit either, but you gotta let LARPers LARP.
>>
>>19230066
That's almost not specific enough. It was gradual. I believe I was living with a being that groomed me for years until it was finally able to cohabit with me. I never lost control although sometimes I feel like I was in autopilot.

I responded to le "demonic possession" thread but I wouldn't call what I had a demon. It was something royal and regal.

When I was 13 I vocally invited it into my life. I read in a book that this was how you allowed evolved souls to guide you.
>>
>>19226360
Probably not. I've warned in a pediatric psych ward for three years now and you see some crazy shit. Mental illness would explain most of these supposed possessions. Your brain is powerful though, so I wouldn't be surprised if people could 'allow' their brain to believe it has been possessed. This theory seems much more scary than demons, at least to me.
>>
>>19230072

>dreams are but the own mind going crazy
>processing own experience
>somehow dreams are prophetic

You shouldn't over-interpret your dreams. On the other hand, why do you think are only people """possessed""" that are hardcore indoctrinated believers of religions that support the notion of demons and their ability of possession ? Hindus, christians, muslims and the like. Why is it that no single one Buddhist in it's 2500-years long history has ever been subject to possession ?

You know the concept of "thoughtforms", right ? That's it and nothing else. Auto-suggestive people created them in order to justify any kind of failure and unsocial behavior.
And on the other hand, most """possessions""" stem from epilepsy and schizophrenia. Poor people having mis-firing neurons and get tortured by religious nuts. I feel sorry for them.
>>
File: IMG_20170629_160112_234.jpg (393KB, 1384x1384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170629_160112_234.jpg
393KB, 1384x1384px
>be at friends house playing music
>He rents a room in a house/holistic dentistry and acupuncture place
>Dedicate a song to the Angel Jubilee
>He acts weird almost uncomfortable
>Argue about Heaven and how to get there
>Take a break to go make food
>Tells me to go into a backroom and lay on the acupuncture bed
>Lay down feel this overwhelming dread
>A female entity brings my heart chakra into a bright pink state
>She tells me I should leave, that my friend is trying to trick me
>Leave the room and tell my friend what happened
>"There are eyes watching you anon"
>The stove fan starts emitting odd high pitched frequencies
>Friend starts twitching all weird
>NOPE the fuck outta there

Demons are real, and so are angels. Demons give power and angels guide you to it. Pick one. Pic related it was in my CD player when I was driving away. Waaaay too on point to be coincidence for me.
>>
File: Dispel evil spirits.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dispel evil spirits.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>19233207

Dispel Evil Spirits- Buddhist Chanting & Music.flv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4OTgELPywo
>>
>>19226502
I unironically want to try, how did you do it?
Did you just think "Ey demons help me lose weight" or some ritual?
>>
>>19226360
No.
>>
>>19226502
You lose 2-4 pounds every night just from the time spent sleeping. On top of this, you shit, puked and bled all over the place, it's not hard to imagine that after all that on top of not eating that you lost 4-5 pounds, in fact you probably should have lost more weight.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.