[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Black Sacrament

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0381.jpg (237KB, 1400x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0381.jpg
237KB, 1400x773px
SWEET MOTHER,
SWEET MOTHER,
SEND YOUR CHILD UNTO ME!
FOR THE SINS
OF THE UNWORTHY
MUST BE BAPTISED
IN BLOOD AND
FEAR!

Oh great hands of my Five-Pointed Star, my sweet Night Mother, my All-Seeing Eye ... I request the blade of your cunning obedients under the ever-dying and rejuvenating watchful eye of Lord Sithis!

Shall the contract be sealed, in my blood for my enemy's blood in turn?!

FIRSTLY ...

Let's presume, for a moment, a fateful "accident" befalls my cowardly biological father. Because he defiled me in my
utmost innocence, and rendered me moot in even the most basic operations of existence till this day, shall he be defiled by the flames of my abhorrence and justice! He shall live no more, and I shall be implicated in any such crime and/or legality regarding the deed. So shall it be done from my eye to his, in the ever watchful eye of your Lord Sithis and the ear of our sweet Lady Death!

LASTLY ... Once this deed to slay the demented patriarch, who dared and dares to profess sweet nothings in my ear after such horrific exploitations, has been done ...

I wish to join your cause to wreak any requested havoc under your matriarch's and patriarch's name, and sing the deafening music of life! I'll do whatever's necessary, and kill whoever you deem unfit for life, so I may be granted a place in your crypt of beautiful indecencies amongst the neverending light our Sithis' black embrace!

Finally, as is similar to the previous condition after the first part of the contract's fulfilled: I wish to be utterly unrecognized by the people of this world as having joined your cause, serving under Sithis and our sweet Mother ever afterwards. I'll kill and sow the seeds of discontent wherever may be requested, but I wish to keep an equal/appropriate amount of time to cultivate my "alternative", subjective appear to any people knowing my current, Sithis-unrelated identity.

This is all to be done as fast as humanly possible within the contract's constraints.
>>
>>19226162
gay
>>
>>19226162
Elder scrolls sucks young man
>>
>>19226162
>crypt of beautiful indecencies

can you be more specific?
>>
May I create just one brief addendum to the contract, oh Brotherhood of Darkness, if I may be so bold?

There are forces in this world which may not appreciate this contract being broadcasted amongst society. These forces may seek to end my life and existence before the contract can be fulfilled. Therefore, I request the personal protection of your organization until the conditions of the contract are fulfilled. Any protection provided afterwards, assuming I join your ranks, will come naturally through my continued involvement in your organization, and/or whenever it is deemed necessary amongst yourselves.
>>
Mother Sithis heard your plea and wants to give a message.
>There is no Brotherhood in Terra, puny human
>>
Gay Skyrim LARP. OP is autistic and a faggot.
>>
To clarify my point regarding my desire to "have my 'subjective', alternative appearANCE" to remain unaltered, I meant it in the sense of having two different lives: The one which I have now where it will appear I hold no extraordinary connections to any crimes or your organization whatsoever, and the "other life" where I carry out any contracts that are granted to me. Basically, a "Bruce Wayne/Batman" and "Citizen by day/Assassin by night" sort ot situation, assuming those cultural references of ours aren't lost unto you.
>>
THIS CONTRACT IS OFFICIALLY SEALED, AND WILL BE CARRIED-OUT WITHOUT FUTURE ALTERATIONS ON MY PART
>>
>>19226201

No? That's a shame, if what you say is indeed the real Night Mother's undulterated will and word.
>>
gay op
>>
>>19226229

>holly macarrony batman

what are you ofering kid ?

if you dont have a routine of at least 30 min of meditation dialy do not waste dark siders time , a lot of edgy and wortless kids want to join the dark side becose seems fun faggot , but when they have to learn how to dream control their nightmares they ussualy fail and become just a little more than hipno sissy trap material .

if you really want to join the dark side (edgy)
go learn basic meditation and wach gore vids until you feel noting , not pleasure , no pain , no gross , just noting , dreams will guide from there anon.
>>
>>19226162

CLARIFICATION

"So shall I NOT be implicated in any such crime and/or legality regarding the deed," not an alteration but a clarification ... but I mostly assume you knew this is what I meant. I apologize for any other hurried and broken verbiage in my sealed sacrament
>>
>>19226246
I stand by my post.
>>19226201
>>
>>19226162
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.