[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ab soul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
What is /x/ opinion on ab-soul?
He speaks alot about the pileanel gland and astral projection.
>>
>>19225631
Hes a confused mothafukka, he seems to take in stuff left and right into his philosophy without much questioning.
>>
>>19226001
That's the pain of having an open mind and a lot of curiosity
>>
>>19226001
i swear to god most conscious rappers just regurgitate shit they hear from youtube conspiracy videos
>>
Watsky is better.
>>
>>19226009
Most do this because it's easy to research and sell.

Check out Open Mike Eagle. He's more the type to lead by example than try and explain his beliefs and come off as a fool. Also openly practices magic and considers each song he writes a spell with a specific intent. It's pretty fun breaking down his lyrics and picking out the subtle references to occult lit.

Honestly never listened to Ab Soul. Anyone wanna suggest some of their better tracks?
>>
some of his stuff is good

i've been into third eye meditation for years and appreciate seeing someone spread that message
>>
>>19226081
His first to albums are good. the third is shit mostly, but only because he was mocking many current rappers like Drake.
>>
>>19226081
>Honestly never listened to Ab Soul. Anyone wanna suggest some of their better tracks?
his record Control System is pretty good
>>
>>19226120
Control system is one if the best albums out there I dont give a shit what people say.
>>
>>19225631
Great rapper
>>
>>19225631
top tier rapper, love his shit. He really gets it.
>>
>>19226880
Fo sho my nyugga
>>
>>19225631
You're just too young, and he's always high.
>>
https://youtu.be/NkWjSDpcEmI
this is undoubtedly his best verse and you can't do anything about it
>>
Page 10
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.