[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCP 8956

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Decaying_Skeleton.jpg (18KB, 277x287px) Image search: [Google]
Decaying_Skeleton.jpg
18KB, 277x287px
SCP 8956
''Jared"
Class : Safe
SCP 8956 also known as jared is a skeleton like creature wearing a purple cloak that is ragged and ripped. Its eyes glow a bright shade of red/scarlet and it is known to have strange effects on humans bugs and other mammals if stared at for to long, example: Staring at the thing to long has been known to give the viewer paranoia and fear. The creature does not seem to be alive, however in some cases it has been known to *REDACTED* and in one containment breach the thing seemed to escape for hours before it was found in a near by desert near the foundation. It is still unknown how this happened, however research is going into it. This creature was retrieved from an old graveyard in new jersey after reports of people going missing in the area.
>>
File: 1495411419067.png (318KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
1495411419067.png
318KB, 496x559px
>>19225510
Good luck on trying to get that one past the SCP writing staff.
>>
Gay as fuck out of 10 sage
>>
i need to fucking work on this, i admit, this is shit
>>
File: AZHYEKb.jpg (855KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
AZHYEKb.jpg
855KB, 1200x1200px
>>19227430
boooooo
>>
Please work on it instead of bumping this insultingly awful paragraph you pulled out of your ass on the spot
>>
>>19225510
So the problem with most SCP writing is that it almost always tries to be 2spooky/edgy while being over descriptive of useless details. Details like clothing being worn. SCP is a cool concept in theory, but there's too many spergs posting their anime/comic inspired bullshit.

If you want to write something like this, come up with a concept first, and then ruminate on the creature/thing. Write down personal notes for yourself, like raw facts about the thing. Step back and think about how you would describe this thing to a detective or policeman taking your report, and then switch roles and imaging that you're the detective/policeman writing that report (using very professional language).

Once you've done all this, you should be approach something reasonably worth while. SCP are scientists and kind of have a handle on all this spooky shit, so they're more likely to write very dry language in their reports. Also, don't do that shitty *REDACTED* meme until after you've written an entire, uncensored narrative that you're comfortable with. Redact when it makes sense, not just to snatch a cheap thrill off being vague.
>>
>>19225510
>in some cases it has been known to *REDACTED*
fucking retarded. cant come up with anything creative? just slap a 2sp00ky4me REDACTED on it.
>>
>>19227430
this is the reason why your work is so shit

the fact that you saw one negative comment on your work, and you did a full 180

its not an indicator that you have a diamond in the rough here; its an indicator that you dont give a shit about your work and literally whipped this up for attention from others

sit the fuck down for an hour, and free write, pick out things that are relevant to eachother, and work from there

put some fucking effort into your work you mongoloid, what you gave us was shit that a 5 year old could think up of and draw on a piece of scrap paper

>jared the skeleton
a new fucking meme, and not in a good way
>>
>>19227766
It actually used to be a website with standards, limited to 1000 scps. they eventually let a second thousand go up but it never filled out like the first. It went on for a few more years and I mean it was always kind of a circle jerk but it was good.

Now none of the original members are on the site anymore. Most of the articles have been butchered "to reflect the (super) seriousness of the mission of the Foundation"

Now OP's post is literally the standard.
>>
>>19227788
New meme: Jared Purp-Cloke
>>
>>19225510
THIS HERES'A SPOOPY SKELETON,

IF YOU LOOK AT IT IT SPOOPS YA
>>
jared2013 is the king of 2b2t, umad niggers?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.