[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: most fucked up shit you've ever see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 36

File: IMG_0667.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
ITT: we post the nastiest/most disturbing/unexplainable/paranormal shit we've ever seen. I'll start. Back a few years ago in burger land, I used to sell dope(many different drugs, I have more stories if you want) so I tended to frequent the more sketchy parts of town, so I stayed strapped. I always kept my .380 on me with hollow points and when I went to the shittiest of shitty hoods I kept my .556 ar in the backseat under a towel with a 40 round mag in it. Well one night during the winter(in Florida so it's about 50 degrees F) I'm chilling outside my car smoking a cig, just wearing a jacket with my pistol tucked in the inside pocket when suddenly a car pulls up and and someone gets out, now my plug said he wouldn't be there for another half hour so this was weird, but the dude who exited the car said his name was Q(the name of my plug) so I was like "wtf is that him or not" and it was dark so I couldn't tell but then he said "yo L(my street name as far as y'all need to know) what's good you got tha cash?" Which is pretty fuckin scetch for a dealer to yell out into the night, but it was even weirder that he knew who I was when it was way too dark to see what kind of car I was driving or see my face. So I was pretty apprehensive at this point so I yell out(like an idiot) "AY bruh come closer I can't see you man" and he walked about 3 feet closer which was just enough to see him in the street light when I saw his face... something wasn't right.. his eyes looked sunken in and his jaw wasn't sitting right, I don't know how else to describe it. I yelled "yo wtf man?" And he suddenly started running at me In this fucked up way.. I fired two shots at him, one hit him in the top of the head and he dropped. I ran up to inspect, his head was fucking destroyed. Way more than a .380 should've done. Like it looked like I hit him with a 12 gauge full of double odd buck, but different. Continue? Pic related, it's the weapon.
>>
>>19224974
continue but please use proper greentext
>>
File: IMG_1089.jpg (96KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1089.jpg
96KB, 920x960px
Continue that shit
>>
>>19224974
His cells were probably degraded from years of drug use. I'm not super informed on science-stuff but the sunken eyes, fucked up jaw. Sounds like a crack head. I've heard stories of meth heads getting in fights and punching their own hands clean off
>>
OP here. I appologize I'm on mobile and it doesn't like to cooperate so I'm not even sure if it will greentext but I'll reply as best I can
>so yeah, I hit him with the .380 and shit wasn't right
>niggas head was fuckin trashed, like only the lower jaw left everything above was smoothied(If you've ever been in combat or seen the gore vids you know what that looks like)
>but it also didn't smell right
>like anyone whose shot someone in the head knows the smell when you approach(military folks should relate here) that smell of fuckin blood and shit that's kinda nasty but you expect it so it ain't that shocking
>this shit was shocking
>it smelt like almost as if I had shot a deer, but then left it for a fuckin month and THEN come back to retrieve it
>like just straight up rotting flesh
>no copper or any of that role playing bullshit, just rotting mammal
>and the blood was black
>looked like it was already coagulated before I even took the shot...
>at this point I realized that I just fired 2 shots in a suburban area in the middle of the just so I promptly noped the fuck out of there top speed my nigga
>I then called my dealer(the dude who was originally supposed to meet me)
>he had no idea what the fuck I was talking about, thought I was strung out
>after i thoroughly cursed him out and made threats on his life he offered to remedy the situation by delivering directly to my crib and doubling the amount I asked for
>I accepted, not wanting to miss out on the deal
>next day didn't hear anything on the news about a shooting or anything
>decided(like a fucking idiot) to go back to see if I could retrieve my shell casings
>I returned in broad daylight in a different vehicle 2 days after said incident
>the vehicle that the "dealer" arrived in was gone and the bloodstains weren't there either
>imagine the fuckin bloodstain from shooting someone in the fucking face
>shit was gone
>BUT my shell casings were still in the grass
>but something was still fucked
I'll continue next
>>
>>19225033
eyo continue m8
>>
bump out of interest
>>
File: balaclava2.jpg (48KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
balaclava2.jpg
48KB, 1001x1001px
continue OP

interested story time
>>
File: 1485317022238.jpg (240KB, 780x738px) Image search: [Google]
1485317022238.jpg
240KB, 780x738px
>>19224974
Yo OP, this shit is hella interesting so keep posting and keep telling dem drug game stories.
>>
OP here sorry I just realized I didn't finish the part when I met the actual dealer after I shot the fuckin "dealer" or whatever the fuck he was.
Sorry for jumpin around, I'll greentext the conversation with the true dealer then go back to the story k senpai? Luv ya bros
>so like I said, the dealer offered to deliver to my crib double what I asked for free, as not to start a huge fuckin issue(nigga knew I stayed strapped kek)
>so when he arrived at my humble abode, I proceeded as any /k/ member would
>I walked up to the window of his vehicle
>I stuck the muzzle of my ar into and screamed
>YO WTF NIGGA YOU TRYNA FUCK WIT ME MANE I FUCKIN KILLED YO NIGGA SENPAI I BLEW THAT NIGGAS HEAD OFF MOTHAFUCKA
>he promptly shit his pants
>"NAH SENPAI I AINT KNOW WTF U TALKIN BOUT I PASSED TF OUT I FORGOT I HAD TO DELIVER TO SENPAI WTF"
>eventually I believed his story
>deal was made, he dipped the fuck out
>never heard from him again(I wonder why kek)
Back to the main story
>so yeah I just grabbed my 2 shell casings from the scene of a fucking HOMICIDE which were still there somehow
>even though the car and bloodstains weren't
>I looked around, fairly confused, and decided like a white American to dip the fuck out
>keanureevesinspeeddriving.jpeg
>eventually after many traffic violations arrived home
>proceeded to park the vehicle I had used to pick up the casings in the garage next to the vehicle used during the shooting
>closed the garage and didn't open it for another 5 months
Fast forward to around a few days ago
>my bro hits me up saying he had a deal gone bad
>ask him what happened, if I need to make some shit happened(as I am the most well armed in our little clique)
>he says no, something was wrong
>I asked him what he meant
>said his plug showed up half an hour early(very unusual if yalll have ever dealt with nigger time for drug deals, and exactly the same time delay as my incident)
>he said when the dude got out of the car he said some sketch shit and ran at him
Will continue
>>
>.380
>hollow points
Enjoy your under penetration
>>
OP here, continuing from when my bro shot at his "dealer"
>so yeah, he shot at the "dealer"
>he missed(fuckin faggot kek)
>the dealer then proceeded to run off in the opposite direction
>right past the vehicle he got out of
>into the night
>my bro proceeded to get in his vehicle and nope the fuck out like a true white American
>never heard about it on the news
>no reports of shots fired from either incident
Now mind you, both incidents happened in this same neighborhood, different streets(obviously)
We used to meet in that neighborhood because it was a rich area where no one called the cops on shit because fancy cars pulling up(like the ones our rich ass dealers drove in) weren't uncommon.
But someone shooting off guns would DEFINITELY cause the cops to be called
Now me and my bro, we aren't just your average drug users picking up from niggers. We were both dealing ourselves, the niggers we picked up from were way up the ladder. We were just local dealers picking up from the local mob. So we knew what we were doing and so did our plugs, who had no idea what the fuck we were talking about when we brought up the incidents. Any explanations?
I'd be happy to share more stories of my crime days, some kinda freaky, some just plane criminal with sketchy/gory/fucked up outcomes
I'd be happy to share
>>
>>19225096
Please tell us your stories sempai
>>
this story already sounds bad because you have the grammar of a 5th grader, but, for the sake of all that is holy, stop saying kek.
>>
Sounds like something that would happen in Vegas in my drug addled days.

A bunch of zombied fucks just out of sight from street lights. One night when me and my meth friend went out and about we had an emaciated smelly fuck jump out into the street from the darkness. That fucker would try and avoid all the street lights and all we could hear was the fwap fwap fwap fwap of his shoes hitting the pavement behind us.

I was the fatty of the group and he managed to grab hold of my shirt and I just swung backwards blindly and then I heard it connect with his face. It sounded more like a feral cat dying than a human.

We hid in some rando's backyard and we could make him out in the street walking back and forth.

This was on Eastern and Decatur approximately in Las Vegas some time around 2002-2004
>>
I once punched a fucker out on my birthday who was honestly just trying to deescalate the situation of me being drunk as all hell and hitting on his girlfriend.
Shit really scarred me cause I never thought of myself as such a bitch.
Grown ass man cried after he came to his senses again.
>>
>>19224974
shadow people
>>
>>19225096
keep sharing, gotta go to work now, gonna be waiting for them when I come back
>>
>>19225096
Share your freaky stories first and did you have any weird regular customers?
>>
OP here
I'll post some more stories of my dealin' days and I'm sorry my grammar sucks I'm on mobile and I don't give much of a shit and I'm sorry "kek" offends you niggas so damn much damn lol but here goes another one
>be me
>be a drug dealin, nigger/spic/junkie/whatever the fuck I shot that night piece of shit degenerate
>I'm chilling leaning on my vehicle waiting for the plug
>now if u know nigger time, 10 minutes means about an hour+
>so I'm waiting for an hour plus lol
>I got my trusty dusty .380(all y'all who hate on it, it's a 40 yr old weapon from the Cold War era that was given to me by my father, also a criminal( so I kept it near and dear to me, it has killed many kebabs and niggers in its time so I trust it)
>and I got my sawed off 20 gauge savage pump in my vehicle just in case
>as I'm chilling, waiting, I start lurking on /k/ as I usually do
>suddenly a black Volkswagen Jetta or passat(couldn't tell in the dark) pulls right in front of me high beams on
>immediately pull my pistol out and pull the hammer back
>I don't even speak this time
>one person comes out of drivers seat, another from the passenger at about the same time
>they start rushing me
>start firing in double taps
>hit the guy on the drivers side at least once
>miss the other guy
>he retreats behind the door of the vehicle
>starts yelling out my name
>ohfuckthatwasactuallymydealer.gif
>don't say anything, don't wanna incriminate myself
>fire 3 more shots, magazine empty at this point, but enough to get him to hide behind the door
>grab shotgun and pump 2 double odd bucks into the door he was hiding behind
>I assume that I killed the nigger
>tactically back my car up about 4 blocks and j turn down the side street to my house
>load my shit up into the first car
>tell GF at the time to get into the second car and follow me
>she was already awake from what she thought was a car backfire lol(ANON WTF IM TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP YOU FUCKING PIG I SWEAR IM GONNA YOU
hold on, I'll cont.
>>
>>19225171
Why the fuck would they rush you? Especially in a case where you're guaranteed to be noided
>>
>>19225118
kys
>>
>>19224974
Nigga it was the dope you selling that got him all fucked up
>>
OP here
My shitts fucking up so I'm not gonna greentext the end. Basically, the gf agreed to follow me in my other car out of the neighborhood. We passed the car I shot at and the bodies were missing again and no bloodstains. This time I thought ahead and loaded my weapons with gloves on so I didn't give a fuck and kept driving. Never heard about it on the news and even my bodies in com(illicit bros who monitor police scanners and Feds com lines) didn't hear shit about it. Any time me or my bros fired shots at niggas in open areas without cans we heard about it later. Wtf?
>>
>>19225118
>>19225203
we cleared afterwards, I´m not a monster.
But yeah you basically spelled out how I was feeling afterwards
>>
Its passed midnight where im at, reading this shit and can hear weird noises outside my house.
>>
>>19225226
yeah was she hot?
>>
>>19225240
really hot punky girl, also turned into mentally unstable bimbo style type of bitch recently.
this has been 5 years ago now.
>>
>>19225247
Big tits?
>>
I'm not sure how to respond to a sociopathic drug dealer talking about people he's killed and gotten away with it on what's supposed to be an innocent paranormal board.
>>
>>19225249
This is a public website that can be accessed by anyone. I'm sure there's quite a few anons here who have killed people.
>>
>>19225254
I'm OK with murderers, they seem like nice and sincere enough people to me, but it's hardly spooky/paranormal. This would maybe go better on /b/.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>19225249
It's not a crime if your victim was a paranormal demon
>>
>>19225248
when starting out, not really. now after operations, yeah huge
>>
OP here, ill post some stories of normal freaky ass customers ight senpai, luv ya bros, and if any of y'all lookin for dope that turns you into a fuckin skinwalker in central FL let me know lol
But either way..
>be me
>be innahood
>in my vehicle waiting for nigs to come out of the house in the middle of the fucking night to give me my shit
>watching some hookers in my rear view mirror
>one is actually kinda hot, not to crackwhoreish looking
>other one is shit
>just watching them to pass the time
>when suddenly!!!!
>local sherif's car pulls up
>I'm thinkin "oh shit these hoes getting fuckin pinched lol
>I hear laughing and chatting and shit
>then the hot bitch gets in the PASSENGER DOOR of the cop car
>he drives off
>I'm thinking "wtf fuckin corrupt ass fuckin cops
>about 20 minutes later, still waiting for the god damn dealer
>then suddenly!
>the same fucking cop car pulls right up next to me
>I'm thinking "oh shit oh shit do i shoot him? He's alone I could get out before backup comes oh fuck I don't wanna shoot a cop etc"
>then the same fuckin hot bitch gets out
>cop car drives off
>she walks up
>oh fuck this bitch is actually fine as fuck
>can't even believe she's a hooker
>asks if I want a good time
>tell her to fuck off, as I don't want any trouble with her pimp who could potentially be one of my dealers
>she fucks off
>I mentally fuck her for a minute or 2
>different bitch comes up to my passenger window and knocks
>nearly shoot her out of shock, turns out to be fuckin fine has fuck too
>turns out she was the dealers girl just handing me my shit
>take it and drive off
>fucking corrupt cops picking up hookers when I and UPSTANDING DRUG DEALER deny their SEXUAL ADVANCES
Lmk if you want more crime stories lol
>>
>>19225266
I date raped a girl a year ago in Atlanta and never got caught. But she made some weird gargling noises after I hit her a couple times. Not the usual gargling noises, like demonic ones.

I bet she was a paranormal demon, so I'm not really a rapist.
>>
>>19225275
Go ahead my dude
>>
OP here
Hey, the term sociopath is offensive and it triggers me. I prefer the term homocideosexual lol jk but fr the dude who posted about date rape, maybe I'm a murderer but at least I'm not a RAPIST #triggered
Btw lmk if u want more stories
>>
>>19225283
Like I said. It's not rape if she was a paranormal demon.

She was making some weird af noises after I beat her up. Like gargling or speaking in tongues, almost. Fucking creepy. I dropped her off near the highway and drove the fuck out of there with my buddy
>>
Sup, OP. Looks like you're sharing stories of illegal activities that have taken place in the last couple years in the state of Florida. Including homicide.

How very nice of you to share so many details. Don't ever think that law enforcement doesn't occasionally skim through boards, or that nobody can report a tip for unsolved crimes.

Watch yourself, boy. I'm serious. Real ones know not to talk.
>>
>>19225290
>brain damage and trauma causes fucked speech
>>
>>19225240
>>19225248

why would you want to know that?
i feel goofed
>>
>>19225319
I've beaten up people to near-death before and they didn't sound anything like her. She sounded straight up demonic, almost like she was speaking in a different language.
>>
>>19225325
>every beating is done with surgical precision to verify it wasn't tissue damage that caused fucked speech
>>
OP here. Btw statutes of limitations have run out on a lot of my shit, other ones I've been cleared of. I'm straight my dudes, and I appreciate the concern, but I'm pretty damn sure I'm straight senpai. Either way. I don't live in the same area so the next one I'll leave up to y'alls imagination where it occurred. Btw this one maybe considered supernatural as I can not explain this one either unless junkies got super powers lol but here goes
>be me
>be said degenerate piece of shit I was at the time
>once again, be chilling innahood
>about midnight
>same sort of deal except this time I had made the deal
>I was meeting a junkie who usually bought 20 or 40 bags at the most, never more than an 80 sack
>but this time he wanted a $400 sack
>now this was your average sketchy junkie but the prospect of making $400 in like 5 minutes is pretty good for someone who isn't a whore(see previous posts lol)
>so I'm waiting for this guy, strapped as usual, .380 on my person, 20 gauge in the passenger seat covered, my bro in the back seat with my ar15 and a 40 mag chilling lol
>so we waitin for this dude for like 20 mins
>about this time we go on guard in case it's some bullshit
>then finally this nigga shows up
>walks up alone to the window by himself
>it's about this time I should note that in this poorly groomed hood the bushes in the front lawns of the houses are way the fuck overgrown
>he gets within about a foot of the window
>I tell him to throw the money in
>it lands in the passenger seat
>I grab it while my bro silently keeps aim at him with my rifle
>I pick it up and open it, at first glance it's a $20 bill on the outside with a bunch of singles wrapped in it to look like a bankroll(a Jewish bankroll for the oldfags) so immediately grab my trusty .380 and take aim
>I scream "WTF WHERES THE MONEY BRO"
>at that moment about 20(I shit you not) junkie/zombie ass lookin motherfuckers come out of the bushes
>at that point, my bro looses his cool
>YO WTF ANON(me)
Will cont.
>>
>>19225345
PCP and Meth can temporarily give you "super" strength. Not even memeing.
>>
>>19225249
Fuck man, he's a drug dealer, you gotta get your hands dirty too do that job. Fuck I just smoke weed and other than that am a square and I know that the guy I buying from works for the cartel. Dudes a business man, he gets his hands dirty so I don't have to, and we pay him well for it.

Go on anon, don't worry about these pussies.
>>
http://agoraroad.com/from-the-darknet/step-by-step-on-how-to-eat-human-flesh/
>>
OP here continuing last story
So yeah bro yells and flips shut
>WTF
>motherfucker starts UNLOADING MY FUCKING RIFLE INTO THE CROWD OF JUNKIES
>at first I'm thinking "god dammit that's like $30 in rounds nigga"
>but then I think
>GOD DAMMIT THATS LIKE 30 HUMAN BEINGS NIGGGA
>but
>BUT
>not one drops
>not a single one
>Fuckinzombiejunkiesagain.jpeg
>tactically start my 500 hp vehicle(lmk if u want car chase stories I got those too my cars fast lol)
>arrive home
>tactically shit myself whilst reloading ALL THE ROUNDS THAT NIGGA FIRED WITHOUT PERMISSION
>no story on the news again
>police report "gang shooting" on channels not accessible to civilians
>that's the end of it
My area isn't THAT crime ridden for shit like like this to go without notice. It's weird that I have been involved in so many incidents like this that no one gave a fuck about. Let alone how many other folks like me have had similar incidents that I don't know about? Btw lmk if u want car chase stories too
>>
>>19224974
Are you confessing to murder anon-kun?
>>
>>19225382
intredasting
>>
>>19225382
yeh bro fire away with some car chase stories!
>>
>>19225382
>It's weird that I have been involved in so many incidents like this that no one gave a fuck about
Maybe cops don't wanna look bad for not being able to do jackshit about it? If the local news media wants to report some crime, they'll often talk to cops about it. If cops don't know anything about it and don't wanna look bad, the media will probably just keep shut to make everything look nice.
>>
>>19225278
fucking kek
>>
>>19225347
never fuck with the angel dust
>>
OP here. Btw, I'm not confessing to ANY crimes senpai, just talking about some shit bby, luv ya. Im innocent, FBI and NSA-kun hehe
Nah but fr
Here's a car chase story
Short but sweet, no gunfire but just imagine the song from Tokyo drift playing(u know the one) and it makes it much more fun
>be me
>be inna ford sports car from 20 yrs ago with a motor built to all FUCK and trans and suspension to match with race grade tires I have because of reasons)
>be driving down a big road with 45mph speed limit
>SUDDENLY a right turn into a major intersection appears
>i decide, in my hubris to drift into said road(now I have my pistol, and a good amount of dope on me)
>I complete said corner like a true chink with tire smoke all the way behind my line
>unfortunately; there were fucking 3 highway patrolmen, chilling at the intersection where I didn't see them
>immediately they put on their lights/sirens
>5fast3furious.gif
>step on that right pedal and downshift into 2nd
>revvin the fuck outta my poor burger motor
>see a right turn that could lead me back onto my previous road
>make the corner, wide lines and all
>complete corner and continue accelerating
>at this point I see one cop car pass my corner
>awwwwyiss.jpeg
>but then another one turns my way
>fuck
>keep going
>up to about 120mph now
>make another sudden right turn into a small back road
>some how don't lose my grip and keep moving
>heavy ass police car has to slam on brakes as not to plow into other vehicles
>tactically shit my pants but take advantage of the time I've gained
>make a left turn across traffic once again
>I don't drift this time, I took it actually pretty slow trying not to hit other cars
>speed back onto straight away
>my car is build for drag racing
>disgonbegood.mpg
>fuckin BLAST the fuck off after 2nd gear
>come up to my street at about 14mph
>fuckme.png
>SLAM on them brakes
>downshift.nigger
>make the turn into my hood
>fuckin FLY Down the road
>peel into my garage
Cont. in a sec
>>
>>19225275
Hey fag you ever consider that the hooker was an undercover?
>>
OP here continuing last story
This a short one senpai
>legit slide into garage
>literally slam the door into the garage while hopping out of the car
>run to the door to shut the garage
>as it's shutting, about a foot from the ground, I see a highway patrol car pass by
>I sit in this house shitting Myself trying to flush all the dope and hide the drugs
>never was bothered
>holy cunt
>thank god for ford horsepower senpai
>inb4 ford haters ford beat Ferrari in Le Mans niggers
Lmk if want more car chase or crime stories just specify which you wan senpais
>>
>>19224974
ITT: OP plays too many vidya and RPs badly
>>
File: 1441585581972.jpg (72KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1441585581972.jpg
72KB, 640x616px
Holy shit, OP. Your life is like GTA or something. You've killed more than 5 people, been in car chases, shootouts, and sold drugs.

And you're so willing to talk about it openly on a public website (a paranormal board of all places) I guess I find that weird since most of the criminals I know don't really talk about their exploits, especially if they've done as much gangsta shit as you've claim to done, OP.
>>
OP here. Yeah I play some vidya, not really into rping, I've browsed /r9k/ didn't really feel it. Not NEET. But you y'all can say whatever ya want senpai. All those who enjoy? I luv u Senpai. Y'all are my senpai. I'm just having a laugh that all my IRL bros either attributed to being strung out or whatever. You wouldn't believe the paranormal shit that happens in the underground
Shit just doesn't get reported on normal channels
But I'll give another story of fucked up/potentially paranormal cusromrimers
Here goes
>be innahood once again
>all 3 of my standard plugs ain't answering the phone/not home or whatever
>decide to cruise around for a minute to see if I see anyone I know
>everyone out there knows my car
>after a few mins run into one of the whores I know
>not super hot but not exactly trashy looking either
>never fucked her but sold to her and her dealer/pimp
>I yelll "ay girl you got any b** or h***?"
>she says yes
>I tell her to get in
>we roll up to on of the dopehouses I know but have never bought from so I'm on guard
>hand her $40 and say if she comes back with the right amount of dope I'll give her even more
>bitch is smart
>she came back with even more than I expected
>good hoe
>pulled out $300 and told her if she came back with that she'd get even more
>let the bitch go
>few minutes later
>bitch comes back
>pretty good amount of dope
>not what I wanted though
>drove to a lot nobody fucks with
>told her to bend over
>she acted shocked at first but then just went with it
>wrapped my shit up tighter than Gucci mane
>fucked her till she almost cried
>didnt even feel good but still hadsnoosnoo
>told her to fuck off
>drove home
>actually a good amount of dope for my clientel
<even some for me!!!
<got high as fuck on the remainder of the dope of all kinds
>call side bitch over(at the time)
>have even more snoosnoo
>she leaves
>pass the fuck out
>wake up and drink and shit post
>''twas a good day
Want more?
>>
>>19225382
criminals usually dont report when they try to commit crimes

>YOU SEE I WAS GOING TO BUY DRUGS FROM THIS FELLOW
>BUT I DECIDED TO ROB HIM INSTEAD
>AND HE STARTED SHOOTING AT ME!
>SO ANYWAYS OFFICER CAN YOU HELP?
>WHAT IF HE TRIES TO SHOOT AN OTHER MUGGER?
>THINK OF THE CRIMINALS OFFICER GO BUST HIM!
>>
>>19225347
No it can't. You have that strength already. PCP just numbs pain so you push your muscles way harder than you normally would. Normally you wouldn't go that fucking savage because you are actually doing damage to your body by pushing it to it's limits.
Meth idk if it numbs you but it gives you so much energy you do the same shit.
But yeah the super strength thing isn't real. And PCP is really over-stigmatized desu.
>>
>>19225481

CHRIST, I laughed way too much.
>>
>>19225337
kek
>>
OP here desu y'all are giving me way more laughed than I ever though I would get. And for that. I thank you.
I'll give one more story. If y'all want anymore I'll wait wait for you to request more
Here goes
>be me(y'all already get the gist)
>chillen innameetingspot
>it's unusual
>in an area outside of town where local junkies shoot up
>but not where dealers meet up
>strange.gif
>BUT this isn't a meeting with your average junkie
>this is a meeting between 2 real players
>me and and some nigger from the local gang
>this is about 50 miles from my house so I'm not too worried about local gangbangers
>anyone who I may need to pop won't be local to MY area
>either way
>after waiting standard nigger time
>deal goes off without a hitch
>very happy with myself I start walking back to the vehicles
>my car and a few other vehicles are waiting with my some of my bros waiting there
>as I near closer I hear "YO WTF HOL UP NIGGA"
>then BANG
>BANG BANG BANG BANG
>automatic rifle fire for a minute or two
>silence
>I yell out my name
>YO ITS L(real name omitted for obvious reasons)
>a few semi auto shots
>I'm still behind cover
>"YO HOW THE FUCK WE KNOW ITS YOU BRO DONT BE FUCKIN WITH US
>I'm thinking "wtf are these dumbasses talking about why did i give them guns wtf etc"
>I yell out the color and name of my car
>"ITS ME SENPAI IF YOU FUCKIN SHOOT ME ALL YALL GONNA BE DEAD BY TOMOROW
>that chilled them out
>I walked back to where the cars were
>my main bro still had his rifle drawn
>i walked up to that nigga and grabbed that shit by the barrel and pointed it down
>ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? YOU WANNA GET FUCKING GUNNED DOWN???
>I SHOULD FUCKIN STICK YOUR ASS RIGHT FUCKIN NOW BITCH
>I fucking pulled that shit right out his hands
>got back into my vehicle and drove off
>other vehicles followed
>arrive home
>my bro who I took the rifle from shows up at my house
>knocks on the door very politely
>I answer
>the fuck do you want bitch
>he asks if he can come in
I'll cont. next
>>
OP here continuing from last post
>so my bro comes in my house
>I'm still pissed about the incident in the fuckin woods
>he sits down at my dining room table
>didisayyoucouldsit.gif
>he stars talking
>says he saw me in the woods
>before any of the shooting started
>says he saw me limping towards the vehicles yelling "shoot shoot shoot motherfucker!!!"
>that's when the automatic rifle fire started
>from him, and the few bros I told to come with with the other vehicles
>that's when I ducked down
>then came out screaming tell them to stop fucking shooting nothing happened
I know most of you think I'm rping at this point but honestly I'm not gonna give enough info away to trace any of this shit so believe what you want
I know not all of it is "paranormal" but I'll keep posting if y'all wish
>>
Bump for lolz about Le Mans comment
>>
I'll take either paranormal or crazy ass racing stories only sempai plz deliver
>>
File: 6ZPpv.jpg (192KB, 800x630px) Image search: [Google]
6ZPpv.jpg
192KB, 800x630px
>>19224974
Bumpin dis for Gangsta OP.
>>
Oi ya bump for gangsta OP
>>
>>19225834
So OP, do you chalk this shit up to meth heads and jumpy trigger fingers, or does it feel like it was something supernatural was fucking with you?
>>
Weirdest thing that ever happened to me was me and my buddy were driving home from a strip club. It was raining a little bit at 3am. We took back roads home since we were still a little drunk. Find a flipped over Jeep and a passed out woman who looked like she passed out while crawling from the wreckage. We went to help her and tried to get her on her back to see if we could get a pulse and do CPR (Former army, CLS qualified). When we flipped her back over it was as if her bones were soft and her organs made a nasty flopping noise when we flipped her. Ambulance showed up. I feel like they knew we were intoxicated but let us go anyways since we made the call and tried to do everything we could. To this day I'll never forget that nasty sound. Still don't know if she ever lived. Friend and I have yet to speak about it
>>
>>19224974
Bump. I also keep a .380 ;)
>>
Hey op I'm in sw Florida what part of central are you in?
>>
you're a faggot op
>>
OP here. To the guy who says I'm a faggot. Yes you're right. I'm a faggot. To the guy who's CPR certified, it might seem ironic but I'm also CPR certified as well. The story behind it goes as such
>be me
>be 17 yr old criminal
>get charged with petty crime
>fuck yeah we didn't get busted for the real shut
>part of my community service was either take a CPR course or do 20 hours additional community service
>considering maybe I'd save a life and ditch extra community service I accepted
>I'm taking the CPR course with a shit load of cops who are re certifiying
>pay attention just in case
>pass with flying colors
>throughout my probation it was that best course I ever did
>fast forward until its over
>be me at a house party
>passing out coke and H like nobody's business making mad cash
>having fun fuckin bitches and such
>someone says this bitch ain't responding in the back room
>say I'm CPR certified and go to the room
>this bitch is hot as fuck
>half her clothes are hanging off
>she's passed out on her back throwing up
Now anyone knows a passed out person throwing up on their back will die soon because they will throw up on their own vomit
>I very place her in the recovery position
>trying not to touch her naked body as not to be charged with rape
>at that point call a female friend in
>tell her she needs to touch this bitch from here on out
>I ain't going to jail without my dick gettin wet
>we keep her in the recovery portion and I work on her until the ambulance arrives
>very sneakily get the fuck out to my car before providing statements
>mfw I probably saved that bitches life and she didn't even know and her family and friends didn't know it either that her life was saved by a drug dealing murderer.
Maybe it'll make up for some shit lol
>>
Post more gore/crime stories
Bumping for interest
>>
Bump for more stories
Please Anon-kun tell us more
>>
>>19225171
Have you ever been in prison? Was it for a long time for something serious?
>>
>>19225086
nigger time
>no big deal

>>19225171
nigger time
>no big deal

>>19225815
nigger time
>no big deal

>>19225345
20 minutes late
>on guard in case it's some bullshit

Something doesn't add up here.
>>
>>19225096
>Skin walkers in the hood

well i guess its a forest of sorts.
>>
>>19225018
Sauce
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLj4kp9CIzY ss
>>
>>19225086
I used to cop in FL back when I lived there. You're damn straight those niggers take there fucking time
>>
>>19224974
do you have tinnitus from all those unprotected shots tho
>yes
>>
>>19225096
an anon on here in a thread last week mentioned vampires being involved in human/drug trafficing
>>
nigger stopped posting?
>>
>>19224974
>muh black on black crime

So you just leave these crime scenes and blame it on others?
Shits so cash. Very paranormal.
And for fucks sake 380 are known to make a complete mess. What a fucking larp
>>
>>19226455
EVERYBODY down here takes their fucking time. It's one of the reasons I came here. Nobody's going around looking at their damned watch like the world's going to end in 10 minutes.
>>
>>19226585
Shush. He's a decent writer. If you bought the same collection of stories from the fiction shelf it'd set you back $10-$15.
>>
>>19225278
kekek
>>
>>19225033
Blood has a kinda sweet smell for me, not even kidding.
>>
>>19225296
Ur gay
>>
>>19225249
Then don't lurk in this thread. Simple. No ones making you.
>>
File: 1455382501575.jpg (42KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1455382501575.jpg
42KB, 250x238px
>>19225345
>murder people
>its okay my dude, statutes of limitations is up
>>
Maybe not paranormal, but, by far, the most interesting thread on this board right now. Thanks you glorious Florida nigger/wigger. You also make me not miss lakeland
>>
>>19226259
Perhaps they 20 mins pass nigger time?
>>
got any real friends op?
>>
>>19224974
>carrying a .380
Also
>double odd buck
You're dumb enough to make this story believable.
>>
Nice larp.

If not larping then you just killed a few niggers and its no big fucking deal. be happy you got away with murder a few times. NIGGA
>>
>>19226259
Junkie vs drug dealer, I think that's the difference
>>
>>19224988
It's called abusing the quoting feature, retard.
>>
>>19225096
Nice story Bro but nobody is stupid enough to talk about this shit online or even on the fucking phone if it had actually happened
>>
>>19225337
my sides you cunt you killed them
>>
>>19224974
Cool but I wish it was real
>>
>>19225171
God you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>19224974
bix nood cal wooz fuck wypipo
>>
>>19224974
Anatomy class.
>taken someone's jaw off
>opened up someone's chest and taken their lungs out
>heads preserved in jars

It all becomes very normal very quickly.
Also the preservatives used make you feel hungry, so you always want to eat a big meal post dissection
>>
AYYYY OP HERE NIGGASSSSSSS
I passed out from drinking not gonna lie
But I'm back.
I appreciate the support/hate for stories of my shit that I did
To quote biggie
"I'm a piece of shit and it ain't hard to fuckin tell"
And the bro who said I'm decent writer? Thanks senpai
Luv u
Either way I'll give y'all niggas another one
>be me
>be piece of shit
>this time I'm at my bros place
Now this place is in the fuckin HOOD
>I drove my beater car
>cuz I was legit scared that someone would break into my nicer car(starts with an m ends with a g have fun)
>I ain't losing my sound system today
>either way
>we drinking
>we smoking
>talking about my last girlfriend I used to bring by here
>my nigga was like "bruh that bitch was fine as fuck why'd you leave her?"
>I said
>"nigga she was a fucking psycho it wasn't worth the pussy tryna stay out of jail and not die my nigga"(I got some crazy ass gf stories if y'all want too)
>either way
>just chillin
>car rolls up
>no big deal, assume it's a customer lookin for some shit
>generally when folks roll up in a car instead of on foot they usually got more money to spend(for obvious reasons)
>nigga gets out
Now any of y'all who have actually bought drugs IRL from a trap house in the south, you know that generally you walk up, sit down in a chair, and ring the bell that's near the chair for service
>nigga sits down
>waits for literally a few minutes
>rings bell once
>veryweird.nig
>sits in the chair facing away from the window(also weird)
>my nigga gets up to service(as it is his house)
>my big proceeds to the window
>"yo whatcho ass wanted bruh"
My dudes in the south know that's the standard nigger talk for (what would you like to buy?)
>fuckin "customer" sits ther
>silent
>my bro starts gettin pissed
>"wtf u pickin up or naw"
>silent
>fuckthisshit.gif
>at about this point I'm high enough and I'm fuckin bored and desu if u gave me an excuse to shoot my gun off I'll take it
>walk up to the fuckin window
>NIGGA
cont in next post
>>
OP here continuing last post
>NIGGA
>YOU PICKIN UP OR NOT
>silence
>imabouttodropamagonthisnigga.cunt
>suddenly he stands up
>at this point I have my trustydusty380 aimed at him
>my bro has his Glock out(what a fucking faggot)
>inb4 glock fanbois
>I fuckin hate glocks
>everyone who wants to fight online about it can fucking die
>either way
>I'm ready because I assume his glock .40 will explode in his face
>fucking faggot
>fuckin customer in the chair stands up
>doyouwannadie.cunt
>at this point I yell
>SIT THE THE FUCK DOWN NIGGA IMMA BLAST YO ASS
>nigga proceeds to sit down
>I make my way right to the window
>I look
>I recognize him
>yo Q is that you?
>wtf.fuck
>he looks at me
>"I'm just tryna get a 20 sack nigga
>WTF.nig
>um...ight?
>hand this dude who looked like my old plug a 20 dollar sack of dope
Now mind you when I used to deal with this guy, he had fuckin stacks
Like stacks on stacks senpai
>so for him to show up after years off the radar
>with $20
>shitsfuckedup
>about 30 minutes later
>I went home in my piece of shit beater car
>arrived in house
>tactically passed out
>woke up 10 hours later
>on the news
>meth lab explosion on *******street
>same street my nigga was on
>we didn't sell meth
>I don't know how to make meth
>we sold crack and heroin
>what the fuck
>at this point I'm high as fuck
>I don't want an anxiety attack
>I stopped selling in that good
>I seriously don't know what happened to my bro or his trap house
>I really think the Feds were in on it
>I really believe the Feds sell more dope than I ever did
>I really believe them niggas killed my bros
>>
>>19228192
>>my bro has his Glock out(what a fucking faggot)
>>inb4 glock fanbois
>>I fuckin hate glocks
>>everyone who wants to fight online about it can fucking die
>>either way
>>I'm ready because I assume his glock .40 will explode in his face
>>fucking faggot
kek
>>
>>19226669
Same. Sickly sweet. Like weed but very different.
>>
File: spookyghost.jpg (30KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
spookyghost.jpg
30KB, 480x270px
Stopped reading after seeing all this niggerspeak.
>>
OP here
If y'all want more sauce I'll give it to ya
>askforproofidareyou
Either way I'll continue posting
I'm an innocent man as far as the laws concerned so fuck it right?
I ain't writing a book
>illl shitpost my stories on4chan
>fuck y'all
Jk luv u
U are all my senpai
>>
Love all your Storys please continue
>>
Entertaining stories op
Remind me of brother lynch
, hollow tip or other such rapper
>>
>>19228124
I used to live in what was essentially a spare room of a trap house in DC. I lived on the bottom floor, right inside from the cage in the front of the house. Gangbangers did their shit upstairs. The amount of times I had some junkie banging on my wall to get their fix was astronomical. Made for some good laughs though. And rent was only like 100 a month because I was a buffer between them and other gangbangers or cops. I guess having a white guy with no criminal record around is beneficial.
>>
>>19225249
this is boolshit man. about as unrealistic as sam jackson plugging flock of seagulls on the couch in pulp fiction then having a long convo with brett about marcellus wallace being a bitch not worrying about the cops comin and sheeit.
>>
>>19228329
I bet you have some good stories.
>>
File: gangsta_wannabes_04.jpg (38KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
gangsta_wannabes_04.jpg
38KB, 400x301px
Found a picture of OP.
>>
Haha I love this shit. Brings me back to my days. You kind of remind me when I was 17. I was living in arizona (flagstaff) at the time moving bricks of white ch!na for my plug twice a week from Phoenix back to flag (about 250 miles apart) pretty sketchy considering I was only 17. I got some story's too ifar anybody interested, most pertain to when I was twacked on g funk up for weeks at a time and my insane hallucinations.
>>
>>19225018
>I'm not super informed on science stuff
> but
So your statement has no value. Gotcha.
>>
>>19229054
OP here ay bruh I went to scottsdale once to see senpai, I went to Sedona and flagstaff so I know the drive, beautiful roads, had a blast in the rental lol
>>
Bump for more stories
>>
>>19229083
Yeah bro the highway from phx to Sedona is beautiful
>>
>>19229139
OP here desu
We actually drove through the Rez one night
Nothing spoopy happened
Actually the worst thing that happened was that my probation officer called me asking where the fuck I was because he came by my house for a curfew check and I obviously wasn't home as I was in arizona
My curfew was 9pm
In Arizona it was 8pm
So my dumbass said "well sir where I am it's actually not past curfew yet"
He got pissed as fuck
Got a month added to my probation lol
Btw anyone want more stories?
>>
>>19229145
Let's hear it
>>
This shit is gold yes please
>>
>>19229145
Sure, why not?
>>
>>19224974
> .556
> double odd buck.

This man sure knows his guns alright he does.
>>
OP you probably have jail/prison related stories, please share even if they do not include you directly.

Whatever the fuck you think is heated enough, please share as well, you slick
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19224974

Chimera's.

Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>19225094
Shut up stupid.
>>
bump OP. im a cop in fl
>>
> be me, 18, working in tobacco shop in my hometown
> dude walks in, fairly nondescript, has a jacket on
> asks for Doral cigarettes or whatever and then tells me he is chasing some kids around town that live in his house because he wants to force the, to pay the rent they owe
> he says they aren't regular kids, they are ghost kids that aren't ready to pass into afterlife
> I just sit there like wtf
> starts explaining their life stories, the only one that I can remember is a jew that was ashamed to be a jew
> I hand him his cigarettes and then he tells me he has to show me something
> starts reaching into front jacket pocket, I put my hands up, thinking he has a gun
> he leans in and whispers, "I've got something in my front pocket that not even a ghost should see"
> he turns and walks out and I immediately call my manager, she arrives
> we open the door and look out to see this crazy fucker running down a dirt road behind the store full speed
> end
>>
>>19225815
Moar. I'm digging this shit.
>>
>>19229439
Lulz.
>>
>>19225834
Itt: urban skinwalkerz (z intentional for "street cred"). Maybe all bullshit but op is a gifted storyteller. Hat's off.
>>
>>19225375
>buying cartel weed

Why man? It's trash. Dirt weed grown in the desert.
>>
>>19225086
>I FUCKIN KILLED YO NIGGA SENPAI
>NAH SENPAI I AINT KNOW WTF YOU TALKIN BOUT
>I FORGOT I HAD TO DELIVER TO SENPAI WTF
>>
>>19224974
more stories please :(
>>
>>19225275
>corrupt ass fuckin cops

As if you're any better, also why would you continue to do your sketchy shit outside during midnight hours? Either you're dumb or role playing.
>>
detective in FL plz continue OP
>>
>parents buy some land in Canada
>tearing down old house on property, building new one
>living in half-build house 20 miles out of town
>never saw the old one, but our two neighbors tell fucked up stories
>old house used to have cows living on the bottom floor, family lived upstairs with knives and pill bottles everywhere, smallest kid used to sneak into neighbors' houses and steal food
>weird shit all over the property, shacks and a few suitcases / typewriters and other trash
>one day we're all out cleaning the yard
>there's a giant freezer wedged between two trees
>open it, there's a garbage bag inside wrapped around something about the size of a ball, pull that out
>open it, too. Why? Who the fuck knows.
>another black bag inside, begin to open that
>is that a fucking human ear
>"GUYS YOU NEED TO COME LOOK AT THIS"
>stepdad tells us to all get away while he checks it out
>"It's just a bit of deer hide."

Never believed it for a second. That place gave me the weirdest vibes, and I was paranoid that the man who used to live there was going to come back.
>>
>>19225275
>innahood

i kek'd
>>
I hope OP gets arrested. Nothing edgier than people who brag about being a criminal.
>>
>>19231923

>not realizing your stepdad is the zodiac killer
>>
>>19225460
>in my hubris

i hope we cross paths one day anon
>>
File: 20170614_124035.jpg (26KB, 252x274px) Image search: [Google]
20170614_124035.jpg
26KB, 252x274px
>>19225096
Anon I'm investigating this shit and I think those freaks could be evolved skinwalkers that we've heard throughout the years (start off in woods, progress to suburbs, work in to inner cities so if could please let me know when this incident happened?
If you don't want to be too specific then can you point me in the ballpark range? Thanks in advance
>>
>>19225636
You're full of shit, mate. Most crims will sell out a dealer as competition or a rival, for revenge or for any other fucking reason. No honour amongst thieves.
>>
>>19226259
20 minutes late on a huge deal is what matters.
>>
Ay yo OP, i know that feelin, the underground is a weird ass fuckin place, i will tell you the south side of chicago is a spooky ass place at night, I'd get too more about it but ya'll know there be shit we can't talk about cause dem popo.
>>
>>19224974
A pa 63 in 380acp and not the superior 9x18mm makarov is a pretty fucked up thing in my book OP.

Also my pa 63 not only out performs yours but looks better in the original black and silver.
>>
File: pa63_before.jpg (10KB, 288x186px) Image search: [Google]
pa63_before.jpg
10KB, 288x186px
>>19224974
Pic related...a proper pa 63...like yours but superior in EVERY way.
>>
>>19232063
>>19232063
detective anon in FL here, he's full of shit
>>
>>19224974
Shot a guy twice and watched him bleed out when I was nine. It was justified but I've been fucked up ever since. I guess I had to learn about mortality one way or another.
>>
>>19226419
Its predator 2 irl
>>
Bump for OP's return.
>>
I assume that you killed the negroid and he won't return as a zombie??
>>
>>19226419
More like a jungle.
>>
>>19225278
BASED RAPE POSTER
>>
>>19225018
Those are definitely "stories". If that were true addicts would just disintegrate when they fight cops, instead it takes 10 to bring them down.
>>
>>19225834
Demons and shadow people.
Op... You should go see a spirit cleanser. Only your willpower and Fortuna kept you alive. Things are going get even worse for you. Not jinxing you op but seriously go get cleaned.
>>
>>19225278
>date rape girl
>drug her
>hit her
>makes noises

MUH DEMONS

No wonder you have to date rape to get laid. Kys.
>>
>>19225096
sounds like domesticated skinwalkers desu
much weaker than wild skinwalkers which require a literal elephant gun to put down
think lion compared to house cat
just stay strapped anon, let /k/ deal with the wild ones, you should be able to handle the domesticated ones with no problem
>>
>>19232041
the new meme for urban /k/ommandos
>>
Just read through this whole thread.

Best thing Ive seen in a while.
>>
>>19232758
post stories please
>>
>>19225096
>But someone shooting off guns would DEFINITELY cause the cops to be called
No, not really

I used to fire shotguns off my porch in Montgomery and no one ever showed up.
>>
File: 1485389870655.jpg (137KB, 735x767px) Image search: [Google]
1485389870655.jpg
137KB, 735x767px
>pranks in the hood

also does someone have that story of the guy camping near some inner city or somthing and made it sound like a skinwalker story
>>
>>19224974
You shot a crackhead OP. Not paranormal, just expected.
>>
>>19235642
Can attest to this. Live in large Texas city and it takes a magazine or more going off for the cops to give fuckall.
>>
>>19224974
you fucking merfed him
>>
>>19225382
maybe someone did nasty voodoo on you. In my dad's home country there are tales of men not dying in gun fights, even after being pumped with lead (~20 rounds). The villagers attribute this to some sort of witchcraft. Literally a gangster from one gang was caught by a group of gangsters from another crew with a warlock (male witch?). Supposedly they had to kill the first witch in order to make an attempt on his life because of the power that is given through satanic pacts. A lot of crazy shit happens in central america.
>>
>>19225254
This. I know for a fact, my """""buddy""""" (more like "someone I know") has been in jail many times for things like armed robbery, GTA, aiding in a bank robbery, attempted rape (I'm 99% certain he's actually gone through with raping both guys and girls before), attempted murder (almost everyone knows he's actually murdered multiple people before, but he's never been convicted), and just generally being a sketchy fuck that everyone hates.

He also browses /tg/ and, surprisingly, I recently found out he also browses /lit/. I've also seen him browsing /b/, /soc/, and /biz/ before, but I think his "home" board is either /b/ or /tg/.

I really hope he doesn't browse /x/ too, because if he knew it was me, I'd actually be pretty worried, and I'm not even some DYEL bitch. In fact, I probably lift more and hit harder than he does. He's just crazy enough to the point he'd pay someone to find out where I live and cut my throat in my sleep. At least he's out of state right now, r-right guys?
>>
>>19226129
>>>Now anyone knows a passed out person throwing up on their back will die soon because they will throw up on their own vomit
>>because they will throw up on their own vomit
>throw up on their own vomit
KEK imagine throwing up someone else's vomit?
>>
op here

i like feeling important. thanks guys. kek.
>>
>>19236700
lol post more mother fucker
>>
don't think I've ever seen anything truly fucked up, never killed anybody or anything, but I lived in a shithole in England for a while (from toddler to 19) saw people put a gun to my brother's friends head, had 20 people surrounding me trying to rob me (i got away dw), finding bricks of MD on the floor in fields, my cousin got put away for life for murder, she was involved in drugs, theft, counterfeit money, all sorts of shit. I got molested as a kid too lmao, aside from some small time scams / theft / vandalism as a kid I've never really done anything illegal myself, I was a bit of an art fag and my brother's reputation kind of saved me. one of the more fucked things was probably being good friends at school with a guy who ended up murdering a family in a house fire (revenge attack gone wrong, he pointed out the wrong house)
>>
>>19236563
I'm coming for you.
>>
File: nig_dessert.webm (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
nig_dessert.webm
2MB, 480x272px
>>19225016
>Continue that shit
>>
>>19237151
SweatingPepe.Jpeg
>>
>>19225235
git your gun anon
>>
>>19232318
>shut up, trash
>>
>>19235086
He was kidding you fucking retard
>>
>>19232063
Shut up u buzzkill faggot he's not even bragging
>>
>>19232870
Details let's go
>>
>>19236563
I had neighbor who's basically a toned down version of Trevor from GTA V.

Not entirely sure if he's murdered anyone or not. He nearly raped my friends sister.
He moved TF out after I got a buddy to help me convince him that the house was haunted. Moved somewhere to Florida.

Witnessed him drive his own car through his garage while he had a hooker in the passenger seat. "Head so good the brakes don't exist, eh neighbor?"

Is your buddy kinda like that guy?
>>
>>19238063
I would say he's kinda close to Trevor, except Trevor is actually kinda charming, in some weird, eccentric way. This guy is just pure douchey and couldn't make a joke to save his life. For example, his sense of humor is seeing a girl walking down the street, nudging you with his elbow, then crudely humping the air and laughing like he just invented the funniest joke known to mankind, then getting very, very offended if you don't at least pretend to laugh. He reminds me more of one of those gangster guys from Robocop, except less charming and uglier.

He's legit ugly as fuck too.
>>
>>19238102
That sounds fucking awful to be around man. I'm sorry.

My old neighbor was kinda charming in a fucked up way. He'd drive through your yard, but bring you dinner and do your yard work. He was also great for keeping away other shit bags. He chased three niggas and beat two of em after they broke into this elderly ladies place. We actually had no other crime other than his crime on our block. We actually liked him until the rape thing.

Your buddy just sounds like an unbearable ass hat.
>>
I literally want to punch OP in the face. I hate the way he talks.
>>
>>19228124
I highkey believe your shit, keep the stories coming. Just gangsta shit who cares about the paranormal
>>
>>19229083
Post about your crazy ex-girlfriends, and, uh, can you go into detail about their aesthetic features and assets? That is, if you catch my underhanded intonations, /p h a m b/.
>>
The first time I tried acid I was with a bunch of sober people. We had an extreme paranormal experience and no one told me it was ok. It was really fucking awful. Like your trip sitters are supposed to help you out, but no. They weren't chill either. I just cried a lot.
>>
>>19225118
kek, I'm an auto-destructive fuck, addicted to all sorts of shit and I'm currently purging, first the booze and today is day 1.
I went full-retard mode drunk, because I can handle a lot of booze and people used to be shocked when they'd see how fucked up I can get. With many regrets, I faced the facts these past 2 weeks constantly thinking deeply about where, what and how it went wrong and contemplating how to work everything out properly and get my life back on track again. Past 2 years proper functioning alcoholic (kek, what a paradox) and I work from home (got my own firm), managed to not make mistakes even in doing my own accounting cause fuck accountants, lazy ass pieces of shit that never get shit done properly/in time (ofc without generalizing). And now I'm manning up even more and getting my shit together again, because I've had a long honest talk with myself and this can't go on.

So I'm here on 4chan, drinking detox tea cause my stomach is so fucked I can't even eat (I still do) and am shaking, haven't slept 20 hours and I won't for another 10, I'm sure about that cause I know my shit, and guess what, I definetly will not fail because all it takes is one fucking decision, grow a pair and handle your own shit like a man, cause if you don't you'll be smearing it all over the fucking place and I don't know about you boys, but I smell bullshit from a mile away and I've had enough, especially my own.

Came to /x/ because fuck other boards, I love this den of schizos, so I just wanted to share what I'm going through and its fucking nothing.
It is okay to fall into a pit, the deeper, the harder to get out, the stronger you are when you finally manage to. Good luck with not being a faggot
>>
>>19238482
bro, last dubs is me, I've done my fair share of drugs and I can tell you those people are faggots
I've had my number of trips with retards and trust me, if you yourself are ok with yourself, and the trip is going badly, someone didn't handle their shit and its getting smeared all over everyone else. Can't handle psychedelics at this moment? Don't do them, also, when in a bad trip just remember it'll wear off and try not to worry as much
>>
OP keep posting stories
>>
/x/ should always be this funny
>>
>>19238522
Been through it a bunch. Get a couple of benzos if you can and take a fucking shower. You won't want to, but it helps. Hope you like the song that will be stuck in your head for a few days.
>>
>>19225563
Cus it's fake dumbass
>>
>>19225296
What does it matter to you if a drug dealer gets caught?
>>
>>19239472
he won't be able to get drugs ay
op here
>>
>>19225171
Nigga you fake as fuck
>>
Russian airforce fag here
>be me
>29 honorably discharged six days ago
>buddy and I are flying a bombing run over Syria
>main target is an isis training camp and oil field
>both of us are flying su-34s
>On our way to the target we encounter a U.S. aircraft flying in our airspace we pay no attention
>(insert retarded jump cut her)
>were now over the target dropping our bombs
>taking heavy AA guns
>commander tells us to return to base
>AA guns shoot buddy's wing off he crashes and dies I make it back
Fuck my life
>>
File: 1498627081163.png (70KB, 397x461px) Image search: [Google]
1498627081163.png
70KB, 397x461px
>>19239916
Stop LARPing lmao.
>>
>>19225296
Yeah, because Florida law enforcement doesn't have their hands full enough already. I'm sure they would put current work aside to focus on a supposed cold case based on a message board post, where the only details they have to go on is that the crime happened in a Florida suburb. Hurr fucking durr
>>
>>19239860
You came to the wrong part of the (((Wired))) マイ・ニッガ
>>
>>19239344
Don't worry bro, handling like a pro, I use weed, and xanax only if shit hits the fan properly like 48+ hours of no sleep in such a shitty physical condition just to get some rest.
Don't worry bout me, I'll be fine, what I wanted to say is look at all these pussies and faggots everywhere... And then one of them actually has the nerve, to give me advice about life and how I'm supposed to live because I'm on in a bad place right now, while the cunt can't handle his shit so he has to give others shit.
Thats what makes me flip, people have no fucking respect towards anyone nowadays, a lot of people never grow up and thats how we got this whole fucking mess, so they go pointing fingers instead of taking responsibility for their crimes.
NO faggot, its each and every one of us, get your shit together and start acting like a decent human being, maybe then you'll notice a change in life, perspective and happiness.
Yes, possibility that something/someone is fucking with us is pretty fucking high, but stop being a cunt first and handle yourself, then you can help by being a fucking example by behaving yourself.
Until then have fun with your ayyys, jews etc.

Also, sorry for the pissed off rant, still didn't sleep since last post.
>>
>>19225096
So you pulled your gun on a dude "way up the latter" in the mob? And didn't have an repercussions from it? I call bullshit
>>
File: laugh.jpg (157KB, 596x699px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
157KB, 596x699px
>>19225086
>SENPAI
>>
>>19236563
My younger brother is an enforcer for organized crime in the country i live in and i know for a fact he's killed multiple people, and he regularly browses /ck/ and /v/.

but i know he stays away from /x/ so he wont read this
>>
>>19225375
Like if someone cares about druggies who want drugs lmao.
I don't even have to say "kys" 'cause you will die by yourself sooner or later
>>
>>19241592
He will
>>
>>19225123
This sempai
>>
>>19224974

>FÉG Mk II

As a Hungarian, I approve.
>>
>>19241712
No he wont. He isnt into paranormal stuff.
>>
>>19224974
>Be me age 15
>visit the cousins I kind of despise due to an invitation for a family outing
>I go since sometimes they give cash to me and my brothers since we were poor
>See the children of my uncles and aunts huddling around in a corner talking
>I overhear the kid of the uncle whose hosting
>Kid:"I've been seeing weird shadows around my house at night and one time when I was on my bed sleeping I got woken up when I heard Grandmas (on his mum's side) voice, "you're a good kid." while something was patting my head."
>ask him if the shadows ever hurt him
>"no anon."
>When did you think they appeared?
>"after my grandma died in my house and there's been some weird shadows around the house"
>Buy some rosaries get them blessed by a priest, place them in bottle of waters place them around your home and see if that works. (I was young and thought that would work.)
>I also told him if it tries to hurt you stay calm with focus and then immediately tell your parents.
>"my parents know anon"
>months or years later, meet at an other social call on their behalf.
>ask him about it and he tells me they became so aggressive for some reason after the last meet n greet.
>he says they pushed him and objects around them off out of places that they got annoyed, selling the place in the end.
>He told me the house was later demolished since it was a nuisance and the black shadows roam the the area now.
>Tells me he did my thing and it worked for a while but they grew stronger.
>kid looks like shit and hasn't slept and ask him about how sleeping in the new house is.
>it's fine anon, I still hear grandma sometimes.
>I tell him to be extremely wary and tell him his parent should look for a priest or spiritualist if you still hear it.
>Last time I cared to go, see him again after a few years.
>we talk and he says it doesn't bother him anymore.
>He says he never knew what caused em black shadows to go nuts so fast
>Sort of felt it was my fault by me being just their.
>>
>>19241806
What would you brother do to you if he read your post?
>>
>>19241821
Probably nothing. He's a surprisingly chill person if you met him you wouldnt be able to tell at all that he's kidnapped, tortured, and killed several people, including women and possibly children

I know he doesn't browse /x/ though so yea
>>
>>19241816
Personally I believe it was me and for good reason. I tend rub those shadows in a bad way in my presence just alone.

>One time before my current next door neighbors came in I checked inside the home
>I was inside and saw a detailed shadow figure approach going through me and tried paralyzing me
>I broke free and left before it approached again something like that happened when I was younger too.

>I also saw a shadow version of my brother late night a month ago and chased it down into the rest room
>Goes through the wall before I could grab or beat it, I felt I could at the time.
>Check my sleeping bro and rooms hot as hell to the point of suffocation.
>Open windows
>see ball like shadow with a mouth at the corner and say, 'it's you again!"
>it fled through the wall.
>I dealt with that thing once before when I was younger, it was feeding on me during my dreams and it woke me mad, the thing fled.
>Ever since I sealed my dreams through meditated focus and I dream during the day sometimes to prevent some weird id that builds from not having dreams. (I learned the dead or living dead don't dream and I didn't need any weird negative energy sticking to me so I dream occasionally when I choose it's safe.)
>>
>>19241816
Not op by the way. (obviously)
>>
>>19241828
sounds like a piece of shit, hopefully he gets locked up/dies
>>
>>19238042
>Live in an almost exclusively white gated community w/ dad
>He leaves me home alone one morning while he goes to get us breakfast
>Picking up the living room when I hear pounding on the door
>Curious so I look out the window but don't see anything
>Guy probably saw me in the window and he starts banging harder and yelling something
>He was a gentleman of African descent so it was hard to understand
>Run to my dad's room when I realized this guy wasn't going to fuck off
>Grab S&W from his desk drawer and think I can intimidate the guy
>toomuchtv.jpg
>Guy got tired of trying the door so he busted in the living room window and inevitably found me
>Tell him to go away in the most intimidating voice I could muster
>He muttered something and held up a pocket knife
>Shit looked like a fucking machete in my mind
>Try to play TV hero and fire a warning shot to scare him away
>Incidentally shot him somewhere below his knees
>Guy clutches his ankle and I assume he'll just fuck off now
>Gunshot just pissed him off and he kept coming towards me
>Fire again and he just collapses to the floor

Not really sure where I shot him because my dad never let me learn more about the investigation than necessary. I was freaked out so I just watched him until my dad got home. I felt kinda bad for the guy. He was still looking up at me, and I think I saw in his eyes the moment he knew he was going to die. Now I mostly feel anger towards it because the events following turned me into a full blown racist but its not /x/ related so I won't share unless anyone is interested.
>>
>>19241592
What is it with criminals using 4chan all the damn time?

>That guy that went on the news for killing some lady and making a thread about it on /b/
>That guy who shot up that one community college from /r9k/
>That ex-Mafia dude that used to post on /fit/ all the time
>That ex-Yakuza dude that used to bantz with the ex-Mafia dude on /fit/ all the time
>1337 hax0rs always ordering unwanted pizzas to unsuspectingly innocent victims

Truly an internet hate-machine, laddo's :^)
>>
>>19241192
It's a wordfilter.
>>
>all of the retards itt eating this up
>>
>>19241932
Go on...
>>
File: 1488771364473.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1488771364473.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>19241906
He gets paid a lot, though. I've even borrowed money from his sometimes but I don't approve of what he does.
>>19242077
I was the one who introduced him into 4chan a long time ago, and he's really into cooking and video games, so he naturally went to /ck/ and /v/.

I know he doesn't come to /x/, though. He MIGHT browse /a/, but definitely not /x/.
>>
>>19242499
>He MIGHT browse /a/
someone who kills for the mob and watches anime in his downtime is a somewhat disturbing image m8. then again i dont really watch anime
>>
>>19242681
I think he only watches kemono friends and makes kemono friend threads. He doesn't have a high powerlevel.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
>>19225086
>he promptly shit his pants
Made me kek for some reason
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 475x475px
>>19225278
You from Moldova?
Hit me up,mah nigga
>>
>>19225086
OP's terminology/way he's describing his actions in no way correlates with how much of a hardass he's presenting himself
>born and raised in Florida, can recognize if you're actually about it.
>>
>>19225096
>local mob
There's no fucking mob in Florida the closest we have is the Mexican mafia you cuck.
>actually have been around this lifestyle my whole life
>this guys full of shit
>not how a Florida dope dealer would talk, or even any dope dealer that committed these actions.
>this is just some guy with a little more street knowledge trying to sound cool to his internet friends because most of them haven't even bought a dime from a nigger before
>>
>>19225171
What kind of gay fucking story time bullshit is this. I feel like we're sitting at my 7th grade lunch table with someone who just came back from his uncles telling us crazy stories so we don't ask about him getting molestified
>>
You're all severely more gullible than I could have ever imagined. These stories are the cringiest things I've read in a while
>>
>>19242499
There was someone on /v/ claiming to be a gunman for the cartel. Is that your younger brother?
>>
>>19242771
I am the village rapist, yes.
>>
File: 1497136026954.jpg (83KB, 992x994px) Image search: [Google]
1497136026954.jpg
83KB, 992x994px
>>19242824
>There was someone on /v/ claiming to be a gunman for the cartel. Is that your younger brother?
Nope. i highly doubt he would talk about it on a public website. he just posts on topic as far as i know [spoiler]and we're from italy, not mexico[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1488431111523.gif (1MB, 418x290px) Image search: [Google]
1488431111523.gif
1MB, 418x290px
>>19242836
oh gawd i fucked up spoiler tags pls no ban mods.
>>
I remember a thread on one of the boards where a guy was talking about his Taylor Swift body pillow. Eventually got a time stamp out of him.
>>
>>19242409
Not going to green text because I have 4th of July shit to do, but basically the family of the guy harassed mine for years. They claimed their kid was innocent and I was some blood thirsty evil white gunman. We had to move because my dad felt like we weren't safe. After moving, I just felt really socially excluded. Everyone thought it was trendy to be "accepting" so I heard retards spew "all races are equal!!!" and the like. My experiences with black people painted a sharply different picture in my mind so I just sat on the sidelines and just kept quiet. That is where most the anger stems from. Not 2edgy4you or anything but every day I want to tell that guy to go fuck himself for putting me in that situation. I feel like I have to spend my whole life correcting a mistake that wasn't even mine to begin with.
>>
File: IMG_6445.jpg (111KB, 928x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6445.jpg
111KB, 928x844px
>>19244090
>>
>>19242839
good heavens what is that glorious bird
>>
>>19236966
actually, my grandfather is pretty fucked. I've only met him once or twice but I've heard lots of stories. He was my grandmother's first love, then he went into the armed forces (I think he was a green beret but honestly I don't really know) he hated anyone darker than him and ended up advertising his mercenary services in magazines. He fought all over the world and openly bragged about going to 'kill wogs'. He scammed people out of millions and had one of his houses set on fire because he pissed so many people off. He killed 2 of his wives and once told my mother 'if you ever have to kill a family, kill the mother first, she'll do anything to protect her children'

what's worst is that my family said we'd probably get on well.
>>
>>19225278
Please kill yourself.
>>
File: 1498632936938.gif (4MB, 446x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498632936938.gif
4MB, 446x250px
>>19224974

WHAT A COOL ROLE PLAY ON JULY 4

>>LARPERS ARE FAGGOTS
>>
>>19246106
>Please kill yourself.
For raping a paranormal demon and hopefully scaring back into the void from which it came?

I think not.
>>
>>19244090
Wait... they seriously thought you were the evil one, even though you were 9 when it happened? And the guy had a knife? In your house? I've read some pathetic and unbelievable 'dindu' stories, but that is just straight up psychotic.
>>
CNN writing an article about doxing a reddit user
>>
I saw guts on the ground while hearing gunshots in the woods at a local park when I was little. I don't think it was that of an animal.
>>
>>19225290
>almost
>>
File: powder_thumb_250x312_516.jpg (15KB, 249x312px) Image search: [Google]
powder_thumb_250x312_516.jpg
15KB, 249x312px
>>19224974
similar story

>from horrible area as well
>Chicago
>used to sell weed (still do bc I need money)
>I used to keep a Ruger on me that I bought off my friend
>one night I'm in my car along with my friend, I was too fucked up so I couldn't drive
>turn into a alleyway to meet with someone
>wait in the car for 5 minutes
>nosound.jpeg
>instantly start hearing yapping
>get out the car and begin to look around
>yapping stops
>I hear running
>get full on charged by a 5'4 black man who was muscular as fuck
>he knocks me into the car door
>swing a couple of times and connect like 3 times
>too short to fight
>I pull out the ruger and aim it at him
>squeeze the trigger 5 times and hit him once in his foot
>guy fucking legs it back to the cut behind him
>run after him
>now know that this was in pretty much complete darkness, I followed him onto a main street so I had to hide my gun
>I take a look at him when I catch up to him
>hes wearing a fucking spongebob bandana as a durag, sunglasses, a black tanktop and cargo shorts. he even had light up sketchers
>he looks at me and says "negrodamus"
>then turns away and begins to run into the other direction

no sighting of negrodamus ever since then
>>
File: 1499205293447.jpg (357KB, 717x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1499205293447.jpg
357KB, 717x1280px
This shit still sends chills down my tikispine
>>
>>19247928
>negrodamus
kek
>>
>>19224974

>so I tended to frequent the more sketchy parts of town

You sound pretty prepared for a lower level guy. Everybody know the "bigger deals" go down in non descript commercial bldgs or out in a hotel in tranquil suburbia.

Sounds like you're trying to write a penny dreadful about zombies.

Nice APK though.
>>
>>19244090
You have done nothing wrong regardless of social and personal stygma.
If what you wrote is accurate, you must be aware your reaction was self defense from a to z.

How old were you if i may?
>>
>>19249231
EXXIT MY PRESENCE
>>
>>19250551
BREXIT MY PRESENCE
>>
File: 1498516305781.jpg (144KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498516305781.jpg
144KB, 1600x1200px
>>
OP here. My bad my phone fucking up

Dis one one time i wuz slinging funky chickens in a Danny's parking lot. I shot everyone and got free pancakes for life. Let me know if y'all want more shitty stories
>>
>so yeah, I hit him with the .380 and shit wasn't right
>so when he arrived at my humble abode, I proceeded as any /k/ member would
>the dealer then proceeded to run off in the opposite direction
>now if u know nigger time, 10 minutes means about an hour+
>one is actually kinda hot, not to crackwhoreish looking
>I was meeting a junkie who usually bought 20 or 40 bags at the most, never more than an 80 sack
>BUT
>immediately they put on their lights/sirens
>I tell her to get in
>THINK OF THE CRIMINALS OFFICER GO BUST HIM!
>BUT this isn't a meeting with your average junkie
>says he saw me limping towards the vehicles yelling "shoot shoot shoot motherfucker!!!"
>pass with flying colours
>its okay my dude, statutes of limitations is up
>heads preserved in jars
>I drove my beater car
>suddenly he stands up
>I'm ready because I assume his glock .40 will explode in his face
> I hand him his cigarettes and then he tells me he has to show me something
>there's a giant freezer wedged between two trees
>makes noises
>throw up on their own vomit
>main target is an isis training camp and oil field
>I overhear the kid of the uncle whose hosting
>Check my sleeping bro and rooms hot as hell to the point of suffocation.
>Run to my dad's room when I realized this guy wasn't going to fuck off
>1337 hax0rs always ordering unwanted pizzas to unsuspectingly innocent victims
>this is just some guy with a little more street knowledge trying to sound cool to his internet friends because most of them haven't even bought a dime from a nigger before
>turn into a alleyway to meet with someone
>>
>>19225379
weird article, but awesome website. some of the other things on it blew my mind.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>19225275
This is the fakest shit. Druggie hood negros aren't spending their time greentexting to white-bois on /x/.
>>
>>19225481
Are you a nigger?
>>
File: TohruShrug.jpg (50KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
TohruShrug.jpg
50KB, 900x506px
I don't do drugs, but I want to fuck a ton of drug addicted girls in a trap house. How do I find one and just fuck the girls who don't know what day it is while the dealer just ignores me? Do I have to pay him?
>>
>>19246422
Eh I suppose its easier to blame others than accept the fact that your kid was scum. A lot of people think that dying resolves you of sin. You aren't supposed to talk ill of the dead, etc. I'm not one of those people.

>>19250145
Nine at the time. And it doesn't matter if I was legally justified to kill him. Some people will just never see it that way.
>>
>>19225379
>cut
>season to taste
>cook
>eat
Seems pretty simple to me
>>
>>19229054
Yo, anon, I'm interesting in hearing some of your stories.
>>
File: IMG_1347.gif (2MB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1347.gif
2MB, 300x369px
bumpan
>>
>>19231923
>>19232075

Your stepdad got himself there possessed, anon. You got anymore weird tales of him?
>>
>>19225815
Any tips out there? //Sweden
>>
I live with the woods right behind my house and I just saw a white light. It wasnt fire, it was too white to be fire. It wasnt a star or satellite since it was too close to the ground, that stuff would have been blocked by the hill and trees, and it wasnt a reflection since I was able to see it even when I moved, and I watched it blocked by trees.

I went back in to get my binoculars and when I came back out, I slammed the door, and the light went off. (The light definitely isn't from my house.)

Also, the light was too big to have been from a normal flashlight, and it wasnt the right colour for one of those large torches either, and there's no way for any sort of vehicle to get to that location, so it wasn't a truck light.
>>
>>19227082
what the fuck are you on about?
typical /x/ tard off their meds
>>
>>19225033
bullshit. no one would offer double on drugs.
>>
>>19225114
>Eastern and Decatur
Shitty place man. I live Henderson, very comfy
>>
test
>>
OP is like a fucking GTA character
>>
File: nigga.jpg (24KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
24KB, 399x400px
>>19225266
>>
Wait a minute.
Fritz? You know VK?
>>
>>19252350
Sometimes keeping a customer is more important than profit
>>
>>19225096
bullshit. quit net bangin. you fucking lying ass lame
>>
>fuck green text
>>
>>19253356
nigger!!
>>
>>19251096
Nice.
>>
>>19230458
>the south
>jail

if only
>>
>>19247928
Thats fucked up he sounds cool as hell
>>
>>19225345
Idiot, there's no statute of limitations on murder.
Let me say that again.
>THERE'S NO, I SAY AGIN NO, STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS ON MURDER.
None, nada, zip, zilch, etc.

So if you're as smart as you think you are, you'll figure that out.
>>
>>19254043
What if its not murder and they didnt die, then its just agg assault
>>
File: 1487308415776.png (89KB, 325x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487308415776.png
89KB, 325x300px
>>19225016
sup
>>
>>19250708
>forgot to change the filename
you saved that picture off 4chan you fucking newfag
>>
>>19251934
fuck
>>
>>19225171
you are trash. i hope you die in a fire.
>>
>>19238522
Lol, is this you nigga? Because I totally said it in MGK's voice.
>>
>>19235642
Well that's because you're in fucking Texas
>>
OP, you're fuckin ace, thanks for the stories
>>
>>19225275
Stay off university.
>>
>>19224974
I love your stories OP
Post more senpai
>>
>>19260138
Even though all fake.
>>
>>19226695
>>Murder has none and OP doesn't know this apparently..Fucking FBI gonna be watching his ass now and I hope he's using a proxy cause they got that IP adress and the Mac adress of device..
>>
>>19228124
Yeah you got some good writing skill though keeps you interested...and wondering who you gonna kill next
>>
>>19225108
kek
>>
>>19224974
Glad to see the thread is going strong since I checked in last OP
>>
>>19251643
>I've been fucked up ever since. I guess I had to learn about mortality one way or another.
The guy you took out was a scumbag who was threatening a 9 year-old with a knife. No need to have been fucked up over that. Some "people" just need to die.

Think of all the cops who kill equally violent fucks. You think they're going to feel bad about killing someone who could have potentially killed an innocent person had they continued living?

Fuck, man. Instead of being pessimistic, feel glad that you may have saved another little kid who wasn't armed. Tell your story to your grandkids with pride.
>>
>>19224974
This is the worst thread I have ever been in, on any board. OP trying to base stories around nigger and weeb humor about how he's a badass drug dealing thug yo is just fucking cringe worthy. No one memes in real life. You put nigger twitter, baseline 4chan """humor,"" and bullshit "paranormal" happenings in a blender. This is something I'd expect from the kid at the lunch table who's wearing a tapout tshirt and talking about how he fucked a girl while in the 4th grade. Kill yourself nigger
>>
>>19263278
>This is the worst thread I have ever been in, on any board.
I see you're extremely new here!
>>
>>19263291
Not quite. /x/ has its fair share of memery, what with the spooky copper smell friend gone friend here acting weird skinwalker stories, but this is a whole new level of garbage. I've been here since 2012, /k/ at least, so I'm not really an oldfag.
>>
>>19225375
>actually excusing this behavior
jesus christ
>>
>>19263278
>he doesnt listen to xxxtentacion
>>
Here's what happened. The government knew about your drug dealing ways as they had you under surveillance. They wanted to test out one of their zombies they created in one of their labs. It went into attack mode when you shot it. The clean up crew took the body and scrubbed the area. They chose you since it not like you would go around talking about it. And if the thing killed you by cracking your skull open and eating your brains they could just say it was a drug deal gone bad.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.