[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 391
Thread images: 67

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19221016
>>
Did we need a new thread if the last one was dead? Either way I'm around to answer questions and discus divination and empath techniques
>>
Trading what does she think of me right now?
>>
>>19224951
Still here? I'll trade for the same question.
>>
File: ccs06-00022.jpg (56KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ccs06-00022.jpg
56KB, 1280x960px
Ohai /div/, doing 5 readings only with the Clow Cards from Card Captor Sakura, one of my favorite anime. It serves as an oracle deck with 52 cards, doing a 4 card quick spread.

What I need:
>Alias / Gender(s) / Age / Sign
>Specific and active query, vague questions gets vague answers (Please no generals)
>A song or picture important to you to focus on
>Feedback is appreciated, helps to see if I'm on the right track to give you all more accurate responses.

Have in mind that the Clow Cards WILL NOT answer these, so don't ask:
>Yes/No
>Appearance/Personality of your next gf/bf
>Time frame (When X will happen)

It's more useful on HOW or WHY queries, helps to gain insight and give you some advice but don't make serious decisions based only on a card reading. As any other divination method, always take it with a pack of salt and remember that the future isn't set on stone, ultimately we can make choices to shape our fate. Bless you all. <3

Today's song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN-THPKXwlo
>>
>>19225005
Reybabe
Male
Aries

how I will meet my next gf?
>>
>>19225005

NH
Male
Cancer

https://youtu.be/IgDNCmGr-Q4

General :)
>>
File: Snapchat-969739461.jpg (372KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-969739461.jpg
372KB, 1080x1920px
>>19225005
Alari hello!!
I just wanted to know why I keep dreaming about a specific person over and over again. It's been a whole week and I gave seen this person in my dream and for some odd reason we are always dating in my dream. Help!
I'm female(20/ Virgo) and their male.
>>
>>19225005
A/male/18/Aries
Who am I going to randomly meet while in my seaside vacation next month? Last time I met an ex crush and some gimnazium proffesors.
https://youtu.be/yzBvp81eKeQ because Orthodoxy completly reckts Catholics
>>
File: 1485331370390.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485331370390.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>19225005
Hannibal/Male/21/Taurus
How do i go about finding the right career?
>>
File: 2336399591_7b12dd3ce9_b.jpg (251KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
2336399591_7b12dd3ce9_b.jpg
251KB, 1024x686px
>>19225005
Hey, i'm working and i'm the new one there right now. I feel insecure about this because I don't know if i'm doing it right. My boss has his son working therr, too and I think they see me like trash and stupid. He accepted me because his father is my step-father and doesnt want to have any trouble with his dad.

My question is: what Will happen and if you can tell me what they think of me. (Maybe i'm wrong, who knows)

Nickname: oddi
Leo
>>
>>19225005
Chris
Male
Pisces
Iv been told by a few people to the point of them coming up to me on the street that I'm important but how and why am I?
Show yourself - mastadon
>>
>>19225021
>how I will meet my next gf?
Ohai Reybabe, never answer this sort of query with the Clow but let's give a shot aye?

>1 Cause: The Float
>2 Past: The Dash
>3 Present: The Jump
>4 Advice/Outcome: The Thunder

The Float as the main card tells me, youre looking for a new girlfriend as a release, an escape, and you tend to get head over heels over someone, you have a high idealistion of love.

You've been thoughtless in the past, rushing and not working well on your communication and some other internal struggles was on your way of developing a proper relationship.

But right now you've developed yourself greatly, you're in great shape and ready to attract someone suitable. The interesting part here is your base is covered by cards ruled by Windy, which lies mostly in the realms of ideas and moving, so far it's all on the planning stage as you're getting yourself "prepared" let's say

And our last card will tell us how you will meet her the Thunder, as the card says, it's a strong and violent (not on the negative sense) passion. Someoen will take you out of sudden... You've been.... THUNDESTRUCK :3

Bu jokes aside, yeah someone will take you by surprise, unexpectedly, and since you're already moving, I'd take a guess it could even happen during a travel.

I hope this helps and if you have any feedback you can provide is more than welcome.

>>19225027
Hey dear, sorry, I can't take generals with the Clow cards, can you get something specific for me, please?
>>
trading
>>
>>19225000
Sorry for taking so long
The fool, three of cups, the star

She likes you a lot but only as a friend...
>>
>>19225005
Alari!!! Just wanted to say hi! I hope you are having a great day!
>>
>>19225005
Are you going to read past the 5?
>>
>>19225076
Thanks for that. I sure hopw she feels that way.

Temperance, 2 of cups, 9 of swords

At best, she's shy, but at worst, apprehensive of you. You need to do something to prove you can be trusted.
>>
>>19225069

Sure, i drew a card about asking what should i ask you and got Lovers.... i guess ill ask you out? :^)

Joking, anything about my next gf?

Thank you, its always nice to see you.
>>
File: 001.gif (112KB, 150x102px) Image search: [Google]
001.gif
112KB, 150x102px
>>19225028
>why I keep dreaming about a specific person over and over again
Hi there, I remember some long time ago answering a similar query, and I could give you several ideas of what that could be and depending on the kind of interaction you two share would give a better hint, but let's see what the cards are saying, aye?

>1 Cause: The Earthy
>2 Past: The Wave
>3 Present: The Storm
>4 Outcome/Advice: The Firey

Earthy as the cause here tells that a connection between you two is being solidified, slowly and steady and in the past this person might have already expressed some affection towards you but you might have rejected their advances and it got lost in the back of your mind. Now it's starting to get out, bursting, and you can't control but think about it, so it's reflected in your dreams.

The outcome here is an interesting card, The Firey speaks of a start f a new romance if so you wish, it's a very positive and powerful card oozing self confidence, but more in a passionate sense, be careful to not get burnt.

I hope this helps and let me know how that goes, aye? Best wishes.

>>19225077
Ohai Angel-chan, hope you're having a great day yourself a well

>>19225079
I can squeeze one more if you want :)

>>19225085
Oh dear you didn't read my main post did you ¬¬'
>>
Trading right now
Any idea on how to get her to open more to me?
>>
>>19225109
King of coins
Strength
7 of pentacles

Be a rock for her. She needs someone dependable in her life and wants someone who would see her as worth the effort towards peeling the outer layer to get to the good stuff inside. She would also be attracted if you are financially stable.

My query is love reading forJuly
>>
>>19225109
Got you what does my Capricorn crush think of me?
>>
>>19225098
Yeah he is actually my crush. I have spoken to him, but not so much.
I tought ir was just me being weird, but I have dreamt of him for a whole week.
>>
File: 1498006518994.jpg (26KB, 480x365px) Image search: [Google]
1498006518994.jpg
26KB, 480x365px
>>19225098
>>19225079
Yes, I would really like if you are able to :3

Feel free to skip me, for it's just a stupid love query.

Call me Y
Am I going to get in a relationship soon?
The friends of Mr.cairo - Jon and vangelis (emotional cut)
I'm writing from my cellphone, can't get the link.
>>
>>19225109
Strength, king of cups, queen of cups
Yeah kind of going off of what Anon said have to be someone who is very stable emotionally for her to open up to you. I'm guessing stability is just something that you really need from someone before opening up to them
>>
>>19225119
Ty
7 of wands, Chariot, 9 of cups

You can find someone late July if you put forth the effort you might get a few nos at the start but you will find what you are looking for.
>>
>>19225120

2 of swords, 3 of cups, 2 of pentacles.
He doesn't have much of an opinion of you good or bad. If you try more to talk to him and be nice to him he will likely change more to your liking
>>
>>19225098

>Oh dear you didn't read my main post did you ¬¬

I was actually in the shower when i queried you... Sorry >.<

Alright... what are the pros and cons of joining? (job related)
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Number From 1 - 20
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19225166
Red
Cube
What Will happen if i stay there working?
>>
>>19225166
Green
Triangle

General for next month please
>>
>>19225160
Trade? What does my Sag crush feel about me
>>
File: 003.gif (151KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
003.gif
151KB, 150x113px
>>19225037
>Who am I going to randomly meet
That's not how the clow cards works dear at least I use them to provide advice on how to proceed on a situation or figuring out the cause of a problem.

Feel free to ask me anything else you'd like to have an insight on.

>>19225046
>How do i go about finding the right career?

>1 Cause: The Illusion
>2 Past: The Dash
>3 Present: The Jump
>4 Advice/Outcome: The Erase

Well first, you must see things for what they really are, the Illusion card here speaks of not having the right idea, so you must be stuck into some misconceptions that might have been passed to you and you can't see it through the surface.

The Dash is a card full of potential, and that means you have a lot, but you've been careless with what has been given to you, rushing into ideas before thinking them through

The Jump in a career reading is a great sign, because it says now you can work with the skills you have Hannibal, you must show off what you've got, some talent you have can be put in use. You may get scared that something could be above your abilities, but you can adapt

The advice from the Erase card here tells you to have some patience, first break the illusions of what you think of paths you're inclined to follow, it's ok to not act for a while, because this gives you time to plan carefully and develop a skill that could lead to a better career you know? Take a deep breath and look at your options thoroughly , don't go with the first impressions and use what you know to grasp the better one at the appropriate time! I wish you luck!

>>19225131
I know the feeling, I dream about my crush almost every day. Did something different happened between you two recently? There must be some opening that triggered those dreams forth in your mind. Bonus point if you're a diviner and might be just dreaming about the future, jk :3
>>
>>19225178
>>19225181
Moonie's picky as fuck and green isn't a primary color. Only red, yellow and blue are primary colors.

I also think Moonie failed geometry because he doesn't handle 3D geometry so well.
>>
>>19225166
>failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid
>and readings for valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

So who not just say you're lurking instead of reading? It's not like you'll read anyway.
>>
>>19225189
A yellow triangle then? Or is it just too little too late now?
>>
>>19225182
Okay my query is should I apologize to C for the text I sent her last night or was it okay.

Knight of cups. Star, 2 of swords

He likes you more than the other guy but he is still on the fence. I'd talk to him for sure be flirty if you can
>>
>>19225214
Probably too late since Moonie's that much of a pedant. Honestly, your query's wasted on him. Ask another reader.
>>
File: ccsakura005.gif (338KB, 150x112px) Image search: [Google]
ccsakura005.gif
338KB, 150x112px
>>19225051
>what Will happen and if you can tell me what they think of me.
Hi Oddi, I cannot answer both, specially the second question, but I'll give you an outlook of your situation and the best course of action

>1 Cause: The Time
>2 Past: The Move
>3 Present: The Shot
>4 Advice/Outcome: The Through

The Time here as the situation is interesting, you're new and lacking experience but at the same time you're learning, I take this is your first job? You can't expect things to rush if you don't let it develop properly, but this is also a message that you should be more aware in your workplace, playing attention to small details.

You're someone curious but might be reckless at time, keep your eyes open to not let that harm your productivity, this is something that has a weight on your past attitudes. And now you're so eager to make things right you might go overboard you know? Doing things without thinking, being hasty, slow down, and see how it works , observe more.

The advice from The Through cards explains that you must change your perception, which makes me think that your concept of them could not be what you think of. Or that you have to work better to make them change their views about you. So take it easy, you're still learning, don't be afraid to ask for help and study the dynamics of the work place and how you can make your job more pleasant and make your boss happy. My best wishes oddi!
>>
>>19225187
The Dash card applies to me a lot my heads all over the place most the time and i get lost in day dreams, I did an astrology reading when i never really believed in it at all and it all pointed to politics which I was actually considering, Along with a lot of things about me which were quite obscure that I also found a bit crazy when i was under the impression these reading or charts dealt in generalizations that apply to everyone, thanks for the reading something to think about.
>>
>>19225222
The fool
Temperance
King of coins

Talk to her again but no apology. Just talk about something else like revolving money or career.
>>
>>19225058
i guess you are some kind of officer?
are you working for an ambulance?
if so... very funny indeed...
>>
>>19225046
you ask this on a divination platform...
ask this at a career manager. like... take some tests.
what do you like to do?
why do you like doing it?
what are the joys in doing so?
where do you believe would you find these joys yourself at the job?
can you acchieve it?
how can you acchieve it?
>>
reminder that theres lots of people in these threads that dont actually divine anything and just pretend to give good advice like here https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19220660/#19222039
>>
>>19225265
Nope and Nope I'm an engineer
Funny how?
>>
>>19223375
>>19225298
In closing, these Spirits whether they're truly Angelic as they show themselves to be or are something else, have a lot of sacred knowledge that they keep in the shadows.

Rather then calling them stupid, I think you should try and understand that they operate from a very different perspective then you. Because of that perspective they refuse to lead you further down a path they see as destructive. You might draw some wisdom from that or not, it's up to you.
>>
trading
>>
Sorry to leave you without readings, something came up and I can't continue, hope you guys understand and hopefully a new reader will come and help you all, best wishes <3
>>
>>19225353
What is up?
>>
>>19225390
hey angel Chan, can I have a scry of my next bf looks? Your query?
>>
>>19225425
He's a little tan has dark hair and a little bit of stubble can't really make a beard. I see him cooking something looks like pancakes? I think he has green or hazel eyes. He feels pretty sweet and kind.

Query: Anything happening between me and my crush this fall?
>>
Newbie to doing readings here. Who wants to be my querent? Thoth deck.
>>
>>19225305
actually...
i know very much what will happen just by thinking of the people.
and i agree with the one you quoted:
cheer the people up (at mine with proper knowledge) and try to get them to do the work themselfes.
Point is: yes, it does work. to quote grant morrison: "Magick works!" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-cxBuRU09w)
but do the fucking work yourselfes.
magick alone does batshit nothing to be real.
we are here. we must claim it for us. we must do the stuff we actually want to see in the world.
>>
Empath senpai, when you are doing readings?
>>
>>19225436
Ten of coins
Knight of coins
Nine of coins

Wow it looks like you are going to be spending a lot of time together with having eachother as classmates. He might want more with you than school work because of how good you are going to do in your classes and see you as a perfect fit for his empire. There will be a union and happiness. Perfect.

Thanks what race?
>>
>>19225451
1 for you.
quick
>>
>>19225437
Love reading for next week please. I do. Female.
>>
>>19225457
I need to heal from a hurtful relationship and nothing I'm doing is working >>19225457
>>
>>19225455
I believe white.
Although I'm not too sure. It's hard to see clearly with race
>>
>>19225437
Love reading
>>
>>19225437
Whats gonna happen between this guy I like and me? Thanks!
>>
>>19225451
>>19225457
>>19225466
I forgot to say thank you for your time
>>
>>19225466
the first thing i thought:
there might be a curse involved.
the other one feels similar.
i will heal him/her just as well.

forgive yourself and forgive her.
>>
>>19225478
also:
it ought to work out for you now.
ought to be better for you.
>>
>>19225478
>>19225482
Shit what sort of curse?
Can I do something to break it?
Will our relationship survive?
Thank you so much
>>
>>19225485
No, everyone here is desperate for love readings.
>>
>>19225459
I did a shortened version of the OOTK spread. Laid out the future pile. First card was the Ace of Swords, with the Hanged Man and 7 of cups surrounding. This strengthens the Ace of Swords and suggests that you and he will good rapport. The Ace led to the 10 of Cups, Satiety. This card was surrounded by a Disks and a Swords, which I interpret as buttressing the card. This then led to the 6 of Cups, Pleasure, which was surrounded on both sides by The Aeon and The Chariot. Interpretation, this may be the start of a new, long lasting relationship.

This seems like just about the strongest love reading you could possibly have, IMO (as but a lowly neophyte).
>>
>>19225437
Im gonna look for a new place to stay from time to time so I can focus on my spirituality and religion, would I be doing the right thing?
>>
>>19224949

I actually need some empath advice. I used to be in tune with being an empath. Hell, I was fairly aware of the traits I had before I even knew what an empath was but I went through an incredibly stressful, turbulent period that lasted a few months recently and ever since that everything has been off. Almost as if it's being heavily repressed or blocked. Maybe even lost.
>>
>>19225530
can you rephrase the question?
>>
>>19225527
I don't follow compeletely but thanks
>>
>>19225069
sweet as always Alari. thank you for the reading! I hope I can give you feedback soon
>>
>>19225316
I owe you a reading. Kindly give me your query so I can deliver honorably, and we can part ways civilly.
>>
>>19225539
Crap sorry for my bad english
tl;dr im a college kid moving out so I can focus on spiritual stuff, would it be the right thing to do?
>>
>>19225437
What does my crush think of me?
>>
>>19225437
What does C feel about me?
>>
>>19225437
What does JC think of me?
>>
>>19225473
Devil, surrounded by Knight of Disks and the Empress
5 of Disks, Disappointment, surrounded by Knight of Swords inverted and The Lovers
The Tower, surrounded by 4 of Wands (Completion) and The Empress
The Emperor surrounded by 2 and 8 of Swords, Dominion and Swiftness respectively, both inverted, indicating the Emperor as ill dignified

I sense a personality clash. One person perhaps more ambitious than the other. Doesn't bode well.
>>
>>19225575
It's alright, I think it would be for the best if your energy doesn't resurface here since they had a rather bad reaction to the readings last night. They truly seem to be upset that they can't get through to you, the whole house has had this air of melancholy since last night. I'm simply upset that I failed to answer your query, this is the first time something like this has happened.

Some feedback instead of a reading would do very nicely, I wish to improve and get stronger so I need to learn from this failure.
>>
File: f3c.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
f3c.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>C
>JC
>K
>WB
>M
>>
>>19225600
Thank you
>>
>>19225618
>>19225604
It's time to stop interfering with the issue of others
>>
>>19225603
Feedback? Had you told me from the beginning that your spirit guides are angelic, I would never have entered into trading with you.

I mentioned that I have bad experiences with RHP spirits, and it's mostly from angels. What they define as "greater good" very often comes at the cost of someone's benefit. I understand, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette, but I'm not down to be their sacrifice. Maybe someone with a temperament different than mine is prepared to abandon all life goals and ambitions to fit into someone else's plan, but that's not me. They've got the wrong guy, and they don't seem to understand that, no matter how many times they screw me over and destroy my life, I'm simply going to rebuild again and again and again.

Your spirits never had any intention of helping me, and that is why you were unable to help me. It is the intention, it seems, of the RHP for me to be some sort of monk figure, never to achieve prominence or have a family. I am not willing to let my goals be their sacrifice, and they don't seem to understand that my dreams are worth more than sleep, more than comfort, and certainly more than whatever consolation prize they intend to dangle before my eyes and, if previous interactions are any indication, never deliver after I deliver my end of the deal, only to use my own commitment to honor and keeping my word against me to get a foot in the door to destroy me completely.

Understand?
>>
>>19225578
This was a long one.

2 of Swords (Peace), with Prince of Swords to its right and a Disks to its left. I sense your uncertainty
Prince of Swords, with the 2 and 7 of Swords surrounding. Air of Air, strengthened. You're an intellectual, clever, not sure what to do though.
9 of Wands( Strength), Prince of Wands to the right, 3 of Wands to the left. Perhaps your disposition
9 of Swords (Cruelty), upside down, with Queen of Disks, rightside up, to the left; inverts the Swords. Perhaps you're afraid of hurting someone. Or of being hurt, in which case, you shouldn't be.
4 of Disks (power), surrounded by swords, so inverted. You're uncertain about your ability to succeed.
7 of Wands (futility), with a wand to the right. Further represents your fear of the future.
Adjustment upside down, surrounded by The Universe, rightside up, and the Hierophant, also upside down. Whatever choice you make, things will work out right in the end.
6 of Wands (science), inverted and surrounded by disks. Fitting, given you considering pursuing spirituality
3 of Wands (Virtue), strengthened by surrounding wands
Prince of Wands, the final card, again testifying to your inner strength
>>
>>19224944
I just want someone to help me with my dream, an eleven year old dream that won't leave me alone, no matter how hard I try to make it stop.
The dream itself is different, but I dream about the same person... my best friend, my childhood best friend.
Someone I lost contact with longer than eleven years ago, but... it started when I moved away to another town.
I knew him for all my life, I was close to him as a brother, but... my real mourning for my loss of him never started until the dreams began.
Every time, I would search for him in the dream, I would look for him as he was, my feelings just seem to magnify for him to almost an obsessive degree. I can't explain why... He is always a teenager, just after middle school, just the age he was before we lost contact, before I stopped talking to him.

These dreams are so strong that I wake up overwhelmed with my love, my desire, and that just terrifies me. It eventually fades over time, my love turns into confusion, becoming into irritation and just plain anger and annoyance. I feel played and fooled by my own emotions. Only my dreams control me, but my reality keeps me grounded. There are moments they try marathoning the dream upon me, I just can't understand what the dream is supposed to mean. What am I supposed to do? Help me... I know he is probably different, the friend I knew in my childhood, and the one that exists now are two separate people... I just need to move on. I am alone, I just got to accept that, but something in me just wants so desperately to cling to that past I once had.
>>
>>19225652
Thank you for opening up so much and telling me your view on things with such candor. I truly am sorry if I offended you, it was never my intention to deceive. If I can offer one shred of insight, however small.. Only when I abandoned all my ambitions and reliance on myself to achieve greatness.. Only when I placed my fate in their higher hands, did I find myself in huge abundance. So much so that I don't know what to do with most of it. Most people would struggle to even understand how blessed a life I've found myself in, it's why I rarely draw attention to it.

In contrast, when I steered closer to the LHP path, I was nearly homeless and experiencing some of the most unimaginable hardships. I know you see RHP as something that can't be relied upon, but has your commitment to them ever been wholeheartedly sincere? You seem to be struggling while on this left hand path, yet I've found complete peace in the right.. Does that not at least offer some hope to you? Some shred of doubt that there might be more to this than either of us is able to comprehend?

Either way I truly wish you all the best in life. I hope you can find peace whichever path you take.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.1059805119_pc9l.jpg (618KB, 1500x979px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.1059805119_pc9l.jpg
618KB, 1500x979px
>>19225678
Thats a long one, everything was spot on especially with my fear of hurting someone. thank you
have a chill pic in return
>>
>>19225696

Have you tried to contact him online? I know what is to have a brother/friend and it sucks to be apart but that is a law of life, friends and family eventually go separate ways.

You know, they say that ego is but a layer masks that we change through all our life, according to our experiences and needs, we put a different one, but the core is always there. We all change, seems like you need to accept that you do as well.

>Queen of Cups, Ace of Wands

There is a connection between you two, represented by the Ace of Wands, and channeled through your Queen of Cups nature. Its not love in the romantic sense, but you probably know this already. Energy and empathy to it is what you feel and seems very real, not just your mind playing tricks.

There is a chance that there is a shared bond of emotions, when he is happy so are you, when you are sad so is he, and so on.

>Emperor Reversed, Seven of Swords

Dont push yourself with this however, this is something he manages to work out by his own and you should do as well. There is irrational guilt on your part and it needs to stop.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>19225747
I want to contact him, I really do, but I am terrified of what will come of it. My ego struggles to hide it, bury it down beneath everything it can, but my dreams just seem to resurface it. I wonder if it is something else that does it too.

I always figured that much... I never felt love towards him in a romantic level. He always had a more filial love towards me than anything else, maybe even platonic than just something romantic. I just want to be there for him.
>>
>>19225809

>but I am terrified of what will come of it

And what will happen from it? At best you get a friend back, at worst you notice indifference but get a better understanding of the situation.

>Three of Swords Reversed, Temperance, Emperor, Ten of Wands Reversed

Dont expect things to go overly exiting when you do contact him, in fact it can hurt, probably due to your expectations. This is however, not bad, with it it will come a time of objectiveness and relief.

It will not go bad but neither will be surprising, it will just ''be,'' but you will gain objectiveness from it.

Good luck anon.
>>
Keep pulling the world card, and the Ace of swords in regards to my future, any tarot peeps got any guidance on what this could mean?
>>
>>19225847
It's pretty good actually it means you have a bright future ahead more than likely in a general sense if you just asked about your future.
>>
>>19225854
Can you do a love reading for me?
Im female
>>
>>19225847
Thanks anon, good to know !
>>
>>19225835
Yeah... Inaction just leaves me with nothing more than just the "what-ifs" which are doing nothing, but poisoning me.
At the very least... I do something, I get a result, whether it is something good or something bad... I finally got closure and talked to my friend once more.

Expectations of him... Oh, I just... don't really know exactly what to expect out of him. General wife, kids, friends and family... probably don't need someone like me.
He already has other best friends, I bet. Fuck... I dunno if it is the depression of what, but... I just keep seeing darker paths to this no matter how I turn it.
>>
>>19225864
I did one for the next 3 months.

The world (no shit) Knight of cups, Sun

You will meet a handsome young man who cares about you enjoy
>>
Who wants a non-love reading?
>>
>>19225896
Me, I want some advice on my spiritual path
>>
>>19225887

Bite the bullet anon, let it end.
>>
>>19225915
can you be more concrete?
>>
>>19225896
I'd like one too, please.
How well is the university course I'm aiming for gonna turn out career-wise?
Is it going to be viable or should I switch to my second choice?
>>
>>19225896
Can I get a career path reading?
>>
>>19225864
Thanks. i send you a Kiss and a hug
>>
>>19225896
I would. What career path should I take?
>>
trading
>>
>>19225976
I'll trade with ya.

What's your query mine is what does my crush think of me?
>>
>>19225980
Fool
8 of cups
1o of wands
Your crush is struggling right now and trying to move on from someone else. She or he has you in mind as a candidate for a new partner but only after they properly move on from their ex. They see you as a great option. I think something will happen here.

Can i have a love reading for next week pleas?
>>
>>19225916
I decided... to try.
I am going to try to talk to him, and see if I can contact him on Facebook.
Seems like he frequents there.
Scared, terrified really... but... I am hoping for some sort of response. Anything.
I suck at these sorts of things.
Wish me luck, anons.
>>
>>19225994
Sure
2 of swords, 7 of wands, the world

Okay so their are some obstacles you have to overcome if your single you might get some nos if you are with someone they might be distance. If you are single then you have to out yourself out there the world is yours only if you take it but the world is a good outcome so good luck.
>>
>>19225929
2 of wands, Dominion, weakened by adjacency to 8 of cups. suggests tempered ambitiousness
5 of disks, Worry, strengthened by adjacency to princess of disks. who might the princess in this scenario represent? not sure. maybe a professor?
prince of wands. also not sure who he represents. weakened by adjacency to knight of cups. perhaps this prince is you? youthful energy. cocky. ambition. impulsive.
8 of swords, Interference. Flanked by knight of wands and The Universe. uh oh. could mean bad luck. lack of persistence. lack of attention to detail biting you in the ass. or perhaps losing interest in the subject matter.
prince of cups, flanked by wands on either side. again, not sure who this is to represent.
The Chariot, final card. ill dignified. flanked by inverted Empress and 5 of Swords, Defeat. might represent a change of mental perspective, possibly violent. maybe an eventual career change.
>>
>>19226021
Jeez. That's a definitive "Nope, not for you" if I've ever heard one.
Seems like I might have to rethink my choices.
Thanks a lot for the reading!
>>
trading
>>
>>19225922
Sorry I was driving
Something so I can leave my traumas behind and become a better person
>>
File: image.jpg (917KB, 1423x1713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
917KB, 1423x1713px
>>19225915
Be nice towards everyone whether you're talking to someone or something but don't fake it
also meditate

>>19225922
I think he wants general read for his spirituality?
>>
>>19225932
top card representing your past was The Tower, which represents destruction, but of the type that leads ultimately to new beginnings. perhaps some notable adversity in your past leading to who you are now.
top card representing your desires is 9 of disks, Gain, representing desire for material wealth
top card representing your fears is 9 of Cups, Pleasure. afraid of ending up a failure or alone?
top card representing your future is 7 of Cups, Debauch.
drilling down into the future pile, 10 of the 18 cards are Trumps. plus 2 court cards. so only 6 small cards.
the Debauch card may be inverted by the two surrounding it.

probably nothing but be careful anon.

>>19226043
i'm just a newbie so please do temper everything i've said
>>
I need a reading. How much info do you need?
I've been severely depressed about a certain actors passing. It's not like I was a stalker fan .. Just a fan. When this actor died, I cried for 4 days. Ever since, I've had no peace .. This actor comes to me in dreams so much .. I don't understand "why me" .. I feel there's a message this person is trying to relay to me ... I didn't even know what this person! Please help
>>
>>19226051

Query?

Love general for the next two weeks for me.
>>
>>19226087
Ace of wands, hierophant, nine of wands

If you are single good things are coming your way or at least an opportunity with someone who is interested in you. You will get approached by this certain person and they might not be your type but they are determined as in they are the type to relentlessly pursue even if the other isn't interested. In this case though the other is you. They might be worth it though because your energies are very compatible and good things can come out of this if you try.

What is going to happen with my crush and I by the first Sunday of July
>>
>>19226114

Will keep it in mind. Thank you~

>Five of Pentacles, Eight of Swords, Nine of Swords Reversed

Ah wrong approach will create confusion, i have a feeling that this is something from the past and avoidable, but if not dealt it will be an obstacle that will take your sleep away.

The sad part is that this is an issue that is not real, its mental, an insecurity that rises. I will advice to deal with such things because you and your crush are compatible and do care about each other a lot.

Wish you the best.
>>
>>19226134
We havent spoke in a bit. Are you sure he is going to approach? Also how did you get care from those cards? Thanks
>>
>>19226054
I find it hard to be nice to people I look down to
>>
>>19226152

>How did you get care from this cards

>Five of Pents in the past

I guess that is one of the cards which meaning can be argued.

I also pull cards that i dont show in the spread (since they are not part of it nor the question, technically) just to see if the advice i give is consistent with my intuition. I asked what happens if the insecurities are dealt with and got Ace of Cups and Eight of Swords (Reversed this time)

Again, it can go both ways, odds seem bad as of now so i am just telling you that you should keep none-factual opinions and ideas at bay, it will go smoother.
>>
Looking to trade with someone who can identify others well. Let me know.
>>
>>19226172
Is tarot ok?
>>
>>19225896
Me, please.
Regarding exchange program. What can I expect?
>>
>>19226184
If you're confident enough that you can narrow it down enough for me to know who it is, sure. I'm trying to identify a certain Queen of Pentacles figure that keeps coming up in readings. I can't quite seem to figure out who it is.

If you can figure that out for me, I can scry for you.
>>
>>19226189
Six of Swords, Justice, Death, The Empress

This woman is one who you felt tender towards and saw them as a wife material perhaps. I have a feeling an ex girlfriend you do not talk to anymore but she is someone who went through a lot with you and you cared a lot about her. One or both of you are trying to move on from the other after a relationship that had its share of mistakes. There was some things that led to no going back from which ended the relationship in either your or her eyes.

Will O propose and would he be a good husband to me?
>>
File: IMG_0632-001.jpg (480KB, 2715x2321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0632-001.jpg
480KB, 2715x2321px
>>19225077
>>19222118
>First of all I'm very sorry for taking so long, beloved
My apologies for taking much longer to give you a feedback as well, I've been out and forgot to check the previous thread, better later than never, aye?

>Pay Yourself First

>It’s easy to justify not investing in yourself. It can seem egotistical, or even wasteful. However, energetically, paying yourself first offers up a prayer to the universe that says “I am worth it. I too deserve abundance, prosperity, and peace. I am a co-creator of my financial well-being, and I accept nothing less from myself than what others expect from me.” Paying yourself first also involves other forms of self-care, and treating yourself with the same respect and generosity that you would extend to a loved one.

Yes this totally makes sense, In a sense that rings true to self care, to put myself before others in terms of giving my attention and affection. I tend to pu others before me.

MY stress levels has been over the top in the past months, but I never had anxiety attack until these past weeks to the point of affecting me physically and harming my relationships.

>Odd that this is a card relating to financial stuff.
Financial help would be a bliss, I won't lie, specially that I'm stuck at home, just working online but very little return. But I see this as way to also invest the little money I have in myself, not just the attention/affection towards others and their well being on my expenses.

Here, have a flower from my garden as a peace offer and for taking so long to reply. And if you ever need a reading, you can query me anytime. Or email me if you wish, hope you're having a great day.

>>19225541
Anytime Rey, I wish you all the best and that you can find a true and lasting love. God luck <3
>>
File: tumblr_lxyn4dWjTb1r9ekmao1_500.gif (508KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxyn4dWjTb1r9ekmao1_500.gif
508KB, 500x264px
Reading for practice today, particularly interested in trades, those get more in depth readings besides going up in line.

All i need is

>Genders
>Chose between Tarot, Scry and Biblio

Keep in mind i do the readings along my day, which usually means a considerable amount of time in between readings.

All said. Good luck to you all!
>>
>>19226304
can I get a love general?
whatever you think is best for it?
female interested in males.
>>
File: 79875.jpg (215KB, 600x413px) Image search: [Google]
79875.jpg
215KB, 600x413px
>>19226304
Male
Scry
something R would like to have told me,and couldn't
>>
>>19226304
Female, asking about a male
Will anything else occur between the two of us or is that a wrap? If yes, what? Not necessarily romantic.

I prefer to receive scries but you can choose whichever is best. I can trade you a tarot reading in return, just need gender and query. I'm rusty though, so keep that in mind.
>>
>>19226304
hi mate.
male
why do i feel like i will never be able to achieve the thing i want? is it true?
>>
>>19226328
R:female
>>
>>19226312

>Strength, Two of Pentacles, Five of Swords Reversed, Four of Cups

>And so, wherever you turn, there is nothing, as we said at the outset, which in itself is just one thing; all things become relatively to something.

You feel in a good position for love right now and this is good. You know your worth. The issue for you is to keep this ball rolling, you start to argue (be it literal or figurative) at the first sight of complication, that things may not work and instantly lose yourself from opportunities. I have a feeling this also goes about simply going out and trying your luck whit guys.

You may be pinning down on someone, its advised to let go. Things ended for a reason and you should look elsewhere.

Good luck.
>>
>>19226243
Apologies for the delay

My sortilege is weird right now, so I can't grab my cards and give you a straight yes or no, but I said I'll scry.

The thought has crossed his mind. His hesitation stems from more a him thing than a you thing. It's not that he doubts you'd make a good wife, it's more that he doesn't know if he's ready.

Let's say he doesn't propose and you two Juda get hitched. I see an issue with him being somewhat withdrawn and not letting you in as much as you'd like him to, not allowing you to share his burdens with him. This could go both ways. You might be less inclined to share yours with him as well.

I don't see anything huge like abuse or infidelity on his part. Neither of you is likely to, but he is less likely than you. That lack of communication might cause some distance issues, but it's not something you can't work on. Aside from that, seems fine.
>>
>>19226358
>>19226358
ahhh thank you
good advice
>>
>>19226304
Hey,
Male
Whichever method you prefer
Can I fix my relationship with my gf?
>>
>>19225231
Oh sorry I've missed your feedback, I' a wee distracted today, welp.

Astrology can be quite revealing, I'm slowly starting to understand a bit, you must have Mars in your 10th house or something? I'm really a newbie but there are indeed indicators on the charts for public careers such as politician. good luck on your pursuit in making a better world for us, I'll vote for you :3
>>
>>19226304
Male
Scry

Will July bring what I want?
>>
>>19226304
Male
Tarot
A girl I met on June 8, will we grow a relationship?
>>
>>19226304
Straight male
If you get to me, I would like to have a love reading.
Am I going to find a girlfriend soon?
I would offer to read for you, but I'm not sure whether I would be accurate :(
>>
>>19226328

I see a sword planted in the ground, all rusty and old. There are some marks on the blade but are unrecognized and its meaning probably lost. After that i see another sword being draw, this one looks brand new and shining (actually pretty cool image).

Seems like everything R wanted to tell you was said, at that time and whatever was left, it lost its meaning by now. Things however, have changed and new opinions or ideas have been formed.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>19226339
>>19226304
forgot the method
tarot please
>>
>>19226417
R died
>>
>>19226335

I see a doctor cleaning the wounds of a girl. The girl starts weeping in pain and the doctor simply holds her tight.

There are some major troubles of consciousness and guilt going on here between you two. He might be acting the way he is because he is afraid of hurting you and hence not giving ground, rather erratically if this is the case but with good intentions... Or there might be some unethical issues at hand, where he continues to hurt you even you leave clear remarks of your pain.

I however, feel strongly that is the former and that he simply is (poorly) trying to do what he thinks is right for you.

>The Sun

Yes, i think you two might have a great relationship once you both clear your head. As you say not necessarily romantic (but it could be that way).
>>
>>19226304
Male
Scry

Will i be able to make all this okay financially and for life. Its a make or break situation

Really doubt i'll catch you cuz you come again very late asking if anyones still around, which im usually not
>>
>>19226429

Welp... Sorry for your lost anon. Perhaps that was the meaning of the shiny sword being drawn, the lost of pain and troubles and the acceptance of her to you, a good and clear opinion.

Again, sorry.
>>
>>19226457

Also reincarnation is heavily implied in that case, and again in a positive manner.
>>
>>19226304
Ill trade you. Whats up?
>>
>>19226304
Male
Can i after my death, opt out on reincarnation?
>>
>>19226475
scry please
>>
>>19226304
Male
whatever method you think is best
My future with M(female) we are not dating but were colleagues
>>
Trading. What kind of intentions (I'm not assuming romantic) does she have towards me?
>>
>>19226472

I am going to be vague so i rather know your method of divination so i can form my question properly.

Yours?
>>
>>19226498
I do tarot.
Can you tell me how C feel about me now versus end of the month?
>>
File: yes you are.jpg (7KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
yes you are.jpg
7KB, 242x209px
Doing a trade?
Am I meant to be doctor?
What can I do to stay strong in this path?
>>
>>19226513
Ace of pentacles, the world, star

Yes!!

Query should I go to her or wait for her to come to me?
>>
>>19226491
Six of Swords
The Devil
eight of swords

Ouch anon, this does not look positive. Is this an ex? She thinks you are too clingy, bordering obsessive and wants to get away from you
>>
>>19226524
>Query should I go to her or wait for her to come to me?
>Queen of cups rev, VI of swords, Page of swords rev
Uhhhh this spread is yelling leave to me...
Sweetie I dont think pursuing her would be a good Idea. Dare I say do you even like her?Of course you do why would you ask in the first place haha
Yeah just dont m8
>>19226528
I like to mess with the real thing!
>>
>>19226509

>Now

I see a fisherman next to a river. He looks like the typical old american guy [this is not his literal looks of course]. After a while he catches a fish which the old guy later holds it in his hand and kiss it in joy, like a celebration.

He feels good with you as of right now. ''comfy'' as they say. He has this sentiment of joy and passion when you talk to him or when he sees whatever that reminds him of you.

>After a month

I see a statue, seems like ''the thinker''. Next to it you see all sort of adornments and tributes. More prominently are the swords and flowers.

He will keep a cold head on regards to you at the month. Probably some arguments or some small impasses might give him a more serious feeling, but he seems up to the task and willing to solve it.

All in all, looks good now, not so good later but not terrible either.

Since its tarot, tell me about ''I''. Its a person but nothing romantic on either side, i think. Just curious of what she thinks of me and where things might go as friends.

>>19226528

Superior taste
>>
Somebody could do a career reading for me? What field would be the best for me?
>>
>>19226548
I am sorry but I know for a fact he isn't comfortable with me right now. Thanks though.
3 of coins, empress, fool

Looks like she feels close to you because of how well you two work together. She has filial feelings towards you more than romantic. There is many ways this can go as of right now though. It can change to love, lust or even distance. The choice is in your hands.
>>
>>19226531
Also my query is if my love will reach out to me soon
>>
>>19226575

Well, i dare to say the image was clear. I think he feels comfortable and in control of his emotions towards you. Not saying i cant be wrong but that i doubt it, they usually aren't when i get this hunch.

Thanks for the read
>>
>>19225005
>MMM / M / 22 / Aquarius

Been having some issues at work lately so i had to took some days off but tomorrow i'll be seeing a few managers to finally resolve the issues... I guess what I'm really asking if it will go well or not.

Thanks for all you do.
>>
Trading right now

My query I will be evoking Gremory Sat night How will it go will it be successful.
>>
>>19226593
Would you like to trade again? Id like the same query but with tarot cards
>>
>>19226339

>Star, Seven of Swords

Because you place too much hope. Particularly into gathering information or ideas on ''how to'' instead of actually acting. Lies may be involved, misguiding you.

>Two of Wands Reversed, Three of Cups Reversed

Yeah, there are lies involved alright. Dont trust whatever you hear, your goal is far from impossible but you need to know whats what by your own account.

Good luck.
>>
>>19226632
>Because you place too much hope. Particularly into gathering information or ideas on ''how to'' instead of actually acting.
Yes this is all the truth.
Im just really scared and insecure.
>Lies may be involved, misguiding you.
hmmm
>Yeah, there are lies involved alright.
well then

>Dont trust whatever you hear, your goal is far from impossible but you need to know whats what by your own account.
Thank you reader.
>>
>>19226304
I am a soldier, but I am unsatisfied with my lot.
I am alone, but wish to live a good life.

Could you read the cards for me?

Male, 25
>>
>>19226531
Sorry just noticed. She's not an ex, just a friend. She texts me more than I text her.

>>19226577
Genders?
>>
>>19226627

>Right now

King of Cups, Ace of Wands, Death, Ace of Pentacles Reversed

I remain whit my idea of being comfortable around you, but i do retract on the notion of love. Its more like he wants you but its waiting for the right time, almost in a competitive sense, he is being patient perhaps?

>A month

Four of Wands, Two of Cups

It remains positive. Goes along with the scry. A healthy relationship after turbulent times, in good part thanks to him.

I dont need a trade, if you think i am off perhaps i am... Good luck either way anon!
>>
>>19226691
I am a female
>>
>>19226694
Thanks
>>
>>19226577
>>19226698
Looks like he's busy, but more inclined now. He feels very emotional. Did something sudden and unexpected happen to him? He doesn't feel like himself right now, but I did distinctly see him picking up his phone.
>>
File: Persona.jpg (42KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Persona.jpg
42KB, 800x450px
>>19226377 >>19226392 >>19226394 >>19226416 >>19226424 >>19226453 >>19226472 >>19226475 >>19226482 >>19226677

Alright lads i am a bit tired. I will probably do three more after some rest. Which of you are going to wait? The line order maintains but i will skip those that does not answer.
>>
>>19226745
still here, reader.
>>
>>19226749

Which one are you?
>>
>>19225187
>>19226677
Ah didn't see that you were doing a limited number today. Maybe >>19226304, would you take a request on a tarot reading?
>>
>>19226752

You can try your luck if three anons does not answers. Taking a 20 minute break though.
>>
>>19226745
94 here, I will wait.
>>
>>19226745

>>19226377 (You)

Still here, mate
>>
>>19226752
Wow i quoted the wrong person but if this guy still needs one then by all means he can go first.

I'm >>19226610
>>
>>19226684
That doesn't really help to be honest I have no idea what it means
>>
>>19226482
>>19226745
here but 4th
>>
>>19226745
Soldier here. I will wait.
>>
File: 1497920756685.jpg (712KB, 2000x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1497920756685.jpg
712KB, 2000x1249px
I will do readings. Name/age/sign/ your favorite thing.
>>
>>19226797
Ri
Virgo
Anime babes
General for next 3 months?
>>
>>19226797
bethany
pisces
planting flowers
can i have a love general?
>>
>>19226797
Frank
Aquarius
A cold beer at the end of a summer day
Will i find or be with someone while im there?
>>
>>19226797
Erick
Gemini
Eating/reading

Will I find a girlfriend soon?
>>
>>19226797
Josh
Sagittarius
Mortal Kombat

Will the ritual/evocation I do tomorrow night be successful
>>
>>19226797
Richard
Aquarius
Music
Who will be my next gf?
>>
>>19226797
Juan
scorpio
video games in gral
general for next 3 months pls
>>
>>19226745
I'm here. >>19226392
I can wait if you are really busy, but I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>19226745
6416 here
>>
File: 1498623606779.gif (2MB, 381x259px) Image search: [Google]
1498623606779.gif
2MB, 381x259px
>>19226805
I see stagnation for the next 3 months. Not much of anything happens. I also see someone close moving away, it will cause a mini depression in you that will spark what comes next for you.
>>19226813
I see a cat playing with a mouse, the cat doesn't kill it but instead just plays with it. The mouse loves the cat but the cat could care less and is waiting for a bigger hunt.
>>19226814
Yes. It will happen very fast and will burn out fast.
>>19226816
No. Don't look and get on with your own life. Success is like a light and the flies will come then.
>>19226836
A 22 to 25 dark brown haired girl. Fair skin and overall very cute and loving.
>>19226839
I see a money sign. More money and opportunity than you are use to will come into your life through more work. The choice is yours.
>>
>>19226797
kaliko
sag
I love indulging in feeling

love reading?
>>
>>19226797
D
Aries
movies

next gf
>>
>>19226797
michael
gemini
growing/learning/experiencing new shit

general reading pls?
>>
>>19226797
R AM
Capricorn
Rain
will i end up as a hon?
>>
>>19226797
Fel
Pisces
Balpen
Love general if you could?
>>
>>19226898
4th here

What should I do with my life, then? I'm just so fucking lost right now.
>>
>>19226898
I am 36.

Am I to meet her soon or later on?
>>
>>19226392
>>19226797
Jack
Aquarius ( or Capricorn if you don't count 0'36 degrees )
Reading

The same question as there.
>>
>>19226898

>I see a cat playing with a mouse, the cat doesn't kill it but instead just plays with it. The mouse loves the cat but the cat could care less and is waiting for a bigger hunt.

i can't say this makes much sense but thanks
>>
>>19225537
Hey man, sorry about last night. I typed my post and then just poof'd straight to sleep. Been cleaning all morning and just got online now.

Well, without much more information I can't give a concise diagnosis but it sounds like you "boxed" up that side of you. I've done it several times when my environment or situation is too heavy for me to deal with both my own emotions and those around me. If you've ever watched vampire diaries the easiest way to describe it is like "turning off your humanity"; you box it all up, bury it deep in your psyche to be forgotten. It's easier to chuck everything in and forget than it is to find and unpack, doubly so if you're still in a turbulent and/or emotionally unstable period. Easiest place to start is with yourself, rebuild your energy network and settling your own emotions.
>>
>>19226797
fae
libra
piano

love reading wih the guy i like please
>>
File: 18t25x65ax1rljpg.jpg (220KB, 1200x830px) Image search: [Google]
18t25x65ax1rljpg.jpg
220KB, 1200x830px
Sorry lads... they finally released LWA anime on Netflix so... I will read you all tomorrow lel.

Sorry for keeping you waiting
>>
Alright I am trading

Will the ritual I do tomorrow night be successful?

I do runes or tarot
>>
>>19227099

>>19226749#>>19226755#>>19226757#>>19226762#>>19226764#>>19226846#>>19226862#
>>
>>19227112
no problem, reader
i can afford to wait day after day
>>
>>19227108
See the night sky lots and lots of bright stars. I see a fire burning bright ashes fly up to the sky. A Golden Goblet with rubies and gold coins.

Yes I see a lot of good stuff coming out of this ritual you're doing. I feel like results might take maybe 2 weeks to manifest themselves. All in all everything really looks really good!

May I ask about a ritual that I did two weeks ago I want to see how it's doing right now if I'm I'm going to see any really good results anytime soon?
>>
>>19227108
You either have a bad power source or are hooked up incorrectly. What I saw was someone flipping a switch and being frustrated that nothing turned on. Check your "wiring." Just because you do the ritual by the book doesn't mean you powered it correctly.

What would be the outcome of the action I've just been recommended to take? Tarot.
>>
Trading:
I just want to know if I should erase this girl and find another one.

I can do Tarot readings.
>>
>>19227130
Not him, but I'd like a second opinion on:
>>19227132

For yours, I saw a vine bury itself from an altar and go underground, travel, and reemerge right behind the witch. She's still staring at the altar. Stop watching it, you're falling into lust of result. It's actually working, but it's appearing in a way you don't expect it to, out of your current focus. You'll notice results in a strange way you don't attribute to it initially, having an "aha" moment when you do.
>>
>>19227130
>>19227132
I'm starting you twos in a second ty
>>19227146
Ten of swords, Queen of cups r, death

Yeah move on from here man
My query was about the ritual if it will work
>>
>>19226757
That's all good. Maybe I could get a reading from >>19227146 tonight? I'm >>19226610
>>
>>19227154
It will not work. Keep trying.
>>
>>19227130
7 of wands, 8 of disks, the sun

It's working but slowly very slowly unfortunately.

>>19227132
5 of swords, death, 2 of swords it will be bad and you will left going wtf did I do wrong
>>
>>19227132
>What would be the outcome of the action I've just been recommended to take
Of course! I'm the one you scried about the vine and witch.
I've been a very dry and yellow land it looks a bit like the Grand Canyon. The wind violently blows at me and little rocks and begin to hit my face you making me bleed. I feel fear then I fall to the ground.
The wind stops and I get up. Oddly enough the scenery changes what was the great canyon is now a beautiful blue like surrounded by green grass and trees.

Whatever action it was that you did must have been something that was for your greater good and with that had to come a big sacrifice. It's going to hurt and take a while but your results are going to be wonderful.
>>
Still around discussing divination and empath techniques and whatnot in general. I'll pick up a few queries here and there depending.
>>
>>19227189
I can trade you if you want. I just want to make sure rather or not my ritual will be successful or if I should just not waste my time.
>>
>>19227189
I'd like to trade with you. Just a silly love query, dude asking about a connection with a special girl. If you need a focus, you can use a white star with blue background.

What's yours?
>>
>>19227204
Dude, please god. First it was the gym girl and now this. Just ask once. You're mixing up your readings and getting multiple answers to everything because you rely too hard on divination and ask the same question every time. Just relax and give it a shot. The fact that you have almost no faith in yourself that you feel the need to ask about it in divination is enough to cause your magic to fail. I suggest you think about that.
>>
Anyone want to trade? Ask your question and I'll do a response.
>>
>>19227189
Yo Empath. I want to know if getting into realestate (or possibly other investment opportunities) with my SO (L) is a good idea? Will they be receptive? Would the idea stewing in my head have any positive outcome? I need a cold, harsh EmpathAU reading. TT____TT
I can trade tarot if you feel like it.
>>
>>19227214
>it's the gymgirlguy
If the ritual is some honeyjar shit to make her date him, I'm going to need a ritual to recover my sides.
>>
>>19227214
Fine good night. Things failed with her and I guess there's no point in trying at all.
>>
>>19227225
He wants to use goetia. The last time he was here he was asking for multiple reads on it and I told him then to that it'll never work if his faith is so weak. If you even have an ounce of doubt that it'll work, just stop and spend time recentering yourself and gaining confidence.
>>
>>19227229
Dude, it's not a personal criticism so much as it is just a nudge to find a different path. If you have to ask divination about every step you take in life (and multiple times with multiple readers) then you're using divination too much. You'll start just getting the reads you want to get, and when there is an outlier suddenly youre confused and plummeting again. You're your own worst enemy.
>>
>>19227229

you sound creepy, just move on. trying to summon demons or doing a spell to make someone love you is dumb and can fuck you up
>>
>>19227236
>You'll start just getting the reads you want to get, and when there is an outlier suddenly youre confused and plummeting again. You're your own worst enemy.
Not him, but then what i should do take a break and then ask again for a last time?
because im worried about the results possibly being a result of me asking too much about something
>>
>>19227231
>using goetia to get a date
>using goetia as a novice
I kind of want him to do it just so I can watch the aftermath.
>>
Can someone do me a reading, I've been chasing this girl A for a long time now and I come here to get updates, can someone kind please give me something to look hopeful about?

Also doing some readings so ask away. Gender needed too.
>>
>>19227240
That's exactly what you should do. If, for example, you're working on winning someone's heart and you want to know how things are going, you don't ask every goddamn day if they love you yet. Wait a week (better if you wait every couple of weeks between reads), or after you have a flirtatious encounter with them or whatever, but eventually your desires and will just start reflecting in the cards, and when you get a good reader who can actually give you a realistic read, you go from cloud nine straight to the ground and that's absolutely counterproductive.
>>
>>19227248
general love read?
female into males
>>
>>19227248
Please let me know about the outcome of completely isolating myself to stabilize my mind.

Male.
>>
>>19227248
Female
What skills do I have that I should cultivate for the most fulfilling life?
>>
>>19227204
No such thing as a waste of time; every failure brings you one step closer to success. Do your research, make sure everything is in order and then go through with it. Record your results and review them at a later date. Also, stop getting multiple reads on the same subject.
>>19227210
Silly love query? No such thing; love has caused more tears to be shed in both joy and sorrow more than anything else. I'll get right onto it.
>>19227223
So correct me if I'm wrong, you're with your SO right? And you're wondering if investing (not working, but buying and renting a property) in realestate is a good idea? How long have you been together? And who would be brunting the upfront costs of this endeavour? Lastly, are you married?
>>
>>19227259

You are currently based in the wrong place to be chasing males it seems, maybe it's small town syndrome or something like that holding you back, try going out clubbing or being definite with someone online or on your cellphone.
>>
>>19227256
>but eventually your desires and will just start reflecting in the cards, and when you get a good reader who can actually give you a realistic read, you go from cloud nine straight to the ground and that's absolutely counterproductive.
yeah i feel like this may be happening to me, i mean the readings about my query were kind of positive from the start but maybe i was just wishing for it too much.

Ive been doing this for almost a year and a half, its not healthy and i will end up wrong.
thanks anon
>>
>>19227248
Female.

General reading?
>>
>>19227248
male
general reading please?
>>
>>19227265

It will be a positive reaction to the real world when you start to reintegrate you have cleared out your inventories and reset from the hectic pace you were used too, now it is time to slowly put yourself out there more, do this in little steps but make sure you feel uncomfortable pushing the limits for the greatest success.
>>
>>19227248
male
for i desire death after living through a fucking misery of a life and it will continue that way.
but death is not the problem, i know it will come

i fear the afterlife, if there is one can i opt out of it (reincarnation, being a spirit/soul,etc) and just die forever happily?
>>
>>19227270

Your homely side is quite fine to cultivate, you may need to look after a spouse or family and this is perfectly fine, you are probably good at house duties so continue on this track you are not losing out or drifting away from a dream, be someone else's dream and it will come back to you tenfold.
>>
>>19227276
that doesn't quite make sense because I've got a date coming up
>>
>>19227280

You are headed for some dire consequences this year and unfortunately you were not aware of why this is going to happen but it wasn't your fault just life and it's cruel nature acting out on you, but don't worry once it is over you will feel miraculously better, something about moving is popping up maybe you will miss certain people.
>>
>>19227281

You are in great spirits the best way to maintain this is to do the things other people don't like doing and this relates to what you have been doing recently, if you want to stay ahead continue on this road.
>>
>>19227271
>you're with your SO
Yes
>and you're wondering if investing in real estate if a good idea
Yes
>how long have you been together?
5 years
>who would be responsible for the upfront costs?
They would, but it was actually more their idea and I've been the one concerned about whether or not we should because I didn't know if I was mature or not yet, which was a few years ago. Now I'm absolutely positive I can handle it because of some experience my dad gave me managing one of his properties for awhile.
Also, I was more concerned they wouldn't be receptive to my specific ideas of what I think would be a good investment. I guess more of a question of whether or not our ideas of a good investment would line up.
>are you married?
No. I don't really want to get married and I don't think they do either. They were married once and it ended badly. We've talked about it and if I was going to marry anyone it would be them, but it's just not a huge deal for us. If their mind changed about marriage and they ever question my commitment to them because of it I would get married.
>>
>>19227290

Sorry I only relate key words that have been spoken too me by voices and expand on them usually they are not wrong so I do apologise.
>>
>>19227289
>be someone else's dream
Dat sugar baby life
Ty reader
>>
>>19227303
what do you mean Im in great spirits?
>>
>>19227285

This is a subjective matter for me and I do apologise you feel that way.

The forces that be will not let you commit death upon yourself, you just have to push on through, if you feel suicidal you must have had more excitement then the average normal person with only so much energy to go around this balances the equation and relates to past excitement. If you want a better future you better push on through with the suicidal thoughts because you pay now and reap later, think what this sentient life force has created for you the observer in a body who gets an experience out of life. Isn't a miracle despite wanting to die all the time?
>>
>>19227210
Solemn promise, safety, protection. I saw a knight, armour silver and Gilded but covered in a layer of dirt and the sheen stolen away by battle damage. He held his shield high, bracing against the cold wind as he shielded a maiden who was neither particularly fair nor royal. To him however, she was his one charge. She desired more though; she respected the knight but scoffed at his attire and sought the company of those sporting more royal attire.

It seems like you've got a close relationship with her, but it's not one of love or affection. She's special to you, but you're only "that" kinda of special to her; a formal relationship that has solid boundaries.
>>
>>19227379

Empath wanna trade? I need guidance.
>>
>>19227379
Ya, it means I need more money. Thanks. Let me know if you want me to read something for you.
>>
>>19227330
>>The forces that be will not let you commit death upon yourself,
if oonly you knew, if only they could feel like this, countless nights begging them to kill me or to let me kill myself, i wa never answered, never got my wish, tortured after waking up again.

Everyday feels like a torture, a constant chamber of pain, if they wont let me do this, what could i have done to deserve this "life" if you could call it that.
I just want and need to get back where i know i belong, the eternal void, oblivion.

> If you want a better future you better push on through with the suicidal thoughts because you pay now and reap later, think what this sentient life force has created for you the observer in a body who gets an experience out of life.
Better future? i dont want their future, i want, wanted mine, but who knows if its possible, they literally didnt gave me any chance at achieving my desires, so they are dead now, but i should feel grateful for life, SHOULDNT I? constant pain and suffering must be better than nothing.
holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit
there must be a way for them to kill me
>>
>>19227398

You know it relates to past action, this pain is clearing you up, you can deny the gravity of what you have done and claim their repo rates are too high. Or stick with it and if your lucky sink some downers and know you will get better, I know this because I have been there and life cleaned me up so hard I became chief baller in my world. I'd be happy for it because its still a chance that most people don't get because they quit or are asked to quit. It may take a year or two but you'll be fine, where do you think the concept of heaven and hell came from? As soon as you snap out of this void you get to experience heaven, I know this because as I said I have been there. It's fucking great man when it eventually passes, I had 6 years of constant torture.
>>
>>19227379
Empath could you tell more about the curse in my relationship, please?>>19225478
>>
>>19227307
Gotcha. This is why I asked these questions so I could get to that more concise query; I'll get onto this momentarily.
>>19227384
What is it you beef of me my son? (I always wanted to say that kek)
>>19227394
More money? Perhaps. But it's your image that downplays your strengths; take some time to step back from protecting her and shine up your armour. This will do 2 things; 1. It'll make her realise what things are like when you're not there and 2. Make you appear closer to your true standing when she comes looking for you.
>>
>>19227415

EmpathAU is the AU in your name Australia?

My beef is this nogga, I've been chasing this girl Alisha for a year now and I need divine updates bro.

Could you possibly please help me out?

In return I shall give you a reading but a different one, one you may have not had before.
>>
>>19227410
you just dont get it, or you did, but i dont know, i can never tell what someiones is trying to tell me, i cant focus sorry.
but i but ive been deprived of all hope i could have, it has been replaced it is being with just pain and hate, oh gods how hate being alive, being me, out of all the possible lives i get this one why why me, huh
was i evil before being born did i do something horrible, then ngot punished and told to cope and cope, im not overly negative i know what is happening to me and what will never happen, i just feel it. funny isnt it? what is a good life, a happy moment, what is bliss, what is finally reaching your heaven, whatever you wanted and enjoyinhg all but i dont know ive never know the good things of life, maybe they are just a lie for me to have something to cry over, to regret but i must hate them that is all theyre teaching me, what a beautiful lesson from them, to hate

God, i hate myself so much, i hate breathing, living and it just saddens me
>>
>>19227415
>I'll get onto this momentarily.
ty Empath!
>>
>>19227448

>God, i hate myself so much, i hate breathing, living

join the club
>>
>>19227307
Well that was clear as fucking day. I saw a castle of mismatched pieces; cardboard, rubber, brick, and even some jumping castle parts. All haphazardly slapped together by duct tape. It wasn't necessarily bad, but it wasn't good. If you're going to invest together, it will be worthwhile to sit down and have a solid, concise outline of what/when/where/why etc. Make a reference document that both of you have a copy of, and can refer to when either falls out of line with the original plan. This will save you a lot of headaches and fights (nothing kills love quicker than involving money)
>>
>>19227448
>out of all the possible lives i get this one why why me
says the starving child with dirty water and worms in her shit with every possible std from being sold in the sex slave and living in shithole god knows where cambodia says
jesus christ. grow some nuts. it aint that bad. you have food? a roof over your head? at least able to pay your bils? you're richer than most of the world
>>
>>19227415
Hey friend, I sent an email to you following your stream reading but haven't heard back yet. Just wanted to make sure I didn't send it to the wrong bloke. As an FYI, my birthday is tonight at midnight so my energy might be stronger and easier to read if you believe in that sort of thing.
Warm wishes and thanks, biblo.~
>>
>>19227452
Thanks! I think we can do it, but I don't want to jump into it as quickly as my SO (who has a lot of money but a history of bad investments). I want to do this with them, but I want to do it right. They haven't made a bad investment in nearly four years and are muuuuuuuuch better at managing their money these days, so i really trust them.
>>
>>19227448

You brought this upon yourself, remember that. enough trolls remorse dribble too.
>>
>>19227455
hahah, you think im the first world, still thats one of the medium problems, you dont want to know the higher ones.
>grow some nuts.
hahahahah yeah not a good ideeeeeaaaaaaa
>you're richer than most of the world
i like how you have the notion of food, roof, internet connection, dont matter what the rest of your existence is like, stop crying and fucking enjoy life, you better do it,
im not richer than most, if i was i wouldnt have suffered
>>19227451
thanks i guess
>>19227470
Yeah enough crying, no one cares, not even i do.
but i brought this upon myself, how you shit? i would have never wanteed this, i would never wish my life on the worst person alive, but apparently it is me
>>
>>19227463
Hey yea I got it, apologies but as you can see my computer isn't really in the best condition to reply to emails; I was hoping to get around to them today but I got caught up cleaning and completely forgot about them, so yea that's on me sorry. I'll definitely follow up on that reading because it was really interesting and quite....cool to say the least. Again apologies for how long it's taking.
>>19227464
Well then this document I suggested should be the perfect idea; spread it out, get on the laptop together, cuddle up and have some fun doing up the plan. Make it a couples activity, really get into that this is both a money venture but one you are building together out of love. Let her know about your fears and in turn ask her about the ones she holds as well. Record them and try to make everything as transparent as possible.
>>19227423
Yea it is man, Aussie represent. Also stands for Gold but that's a little more subtle and egotistical (the Aussie with a heart of gold :p)

What exactly is your query? Try and be as concise as possible.

Not needed but greatly appreciated; although my life isn't perfect I'm perfectly content and don't need a reading on anything. Feel free to offer it to an anon if you want <3
>>
File: samaritans-purse-sinuiju-2010.jpg (411KB, 990x659px) Image search: [Google]
samaritans-purse-sinuiju-2010.jpg
411KB, 990x659px
>>19227481
there are people out there that know nothing other than filth and starvation. get over yourself. there is someone out there that would appreciate having food, decent water, and internet connection, A JOB. WAAAAA MUH LIIIIFFFFEEEE WAAAAHHHHHHHH
You're insulting those who truly suffer

t. north korea
>>
>>19227415
http://m.videobash.com/video/show/id/648715
>>
>>19227499

Nice one Empath, where about's in Australia are you in? Sending love to you from across the ditch in New Zealand. I want to know about Alisha, I'm all over tinder and finding women but she appears to be at the top of memory stacks and heart I don't know how to break these bonds.
>>
>>19227499
>Record them and try to make everything as transparent as possible.
Thanks, Empath! Will do. I just spoke with them about it and they said we'd take things slow and that we'll navigate this adventure together. :)
>>
>>19227499
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about your computer. No problem on the email delay, I completely understand. It was indeed really cool to have you pin-point things so quickly, especially while I purposefully avoided any details on the spirit. Take all the time you need, I look forward to seeing what you can dig up.
>>
Looking to trade with someone who can read an occult query.
>>
File: IMG_3863.jpg (262KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3863.jpg
262KB, 1000x800px
>>19227542
I forgot the pic idiot me
>>19227538
That's really beautiful man, and exactly what this endeavour should be for you two <3
>>
>>19227549
query?
>>
>>19227605
Were E's criticisms of V's work valid, and does it bear further investigation? To what extent should I follow E's advice in restructuring the work or starting from scratch?
>>
>>19227558
RIP compooper. D:
>>
Air Query

One card draw
>>
File: image.png (13KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13KB, 192x192px
>>19225005
Lesk
Male
Pisces

Why have I suddenly hit a wall as far as improving goes in league. Getting better was so easy before but now I feel lost and stuck
>>
>>19227636
plis an thx
>>
>>19227636
Are you saying your giving a one card draw? Or WANT a one card draw?
>>
>>19227615
Queen of Cups, The Moon, Nine of Cups

E was a tad bit overly critical due to you or the work striking an emotional nerve with them and they wanted to take this opportunity for criticism to go all out even though they do want to help deep down. There's quite a lot of uncertainty with this that e wants to make clear so they do want to help its just not in a manner you are maybe used to. Intuition here about how much advice to follow from them is going to let you know how much to follow in restructuring. Be warned E might get offended though Seven of swords, five of wands if you do not follow E entirely.

My query is if anything going to happen between us before the end of the 1st week july? i amfemale
>>
File: tanzen.gif (399KB, 640x230px) Image search: [Google]
tanzen.gif
399KB, 640x230px
Will do a few reads tonight, like 5 at the most it's been a tiring week.. Trades are much obliged if anyone is willing.

Name/alias and your question are all I need, method is scry.

Cute pics much appreciated if you have one you'd be willing to share.
>>
>>19227513
Sunny coast man, literally across the ditch. You should come visit, I'll show you around the place!

I just got a call from my brother man and it's an emergency. I'll have to grab your query next time because lets be honest I don't wanna give you a half assed reading over something as important as love; I know all too well that shitty feeling of being stuck on someone. Hope you understand man <3
>>
>>19227664
will he talk to me soon
Jeanie
>>
File: Unknown-1.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-1.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>19227664

How are things between me and Alisha? Cute pic attached it's my Kei Car, name is Kurt.
>>
>>19227664
Will i end up being who i want?
>>
File: 1288420200930.jpg (45KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
1288420200930.jpg
45KB, 500x633px
>>19227664

OG, will I get a new gf in the summer or in the fall and can you tell me anything about her?
>>
>>19227669

Thanks Empath I might hit you up one day, used to love the Sunny Coast we lived near there a few years ago. No probs I'm sure this reader has got my back for a reading. Look after yourself and enjoy your weekend.
>>
>>19227648
>>19227648
>air query
>>
>>19227664

Alice
Did he love me?
>>
Requesting a one card drawn.

Your interpretation is optional.
>>
>>19227681
Thanks for understanding man, and hey mi casa su casa. Been here for 15yrs now, love this place. Not as fun or interesting as brisvegas but it is a lot more easy going. Apologies man, I owe you one <3
>enjoy your weekend
Will do, I love work!
>>
>>19227690
>a one card.

ignore that.
>>
>>19227664

kiki
could anything develop between him and i?
>>
File: didimissitowl.gif (2MB, 449x290px) Image search: [Google]
didimissitowl.gif
2MB, 449x290px
>>19227685
>>19227664
>>
File: 1485198383687.png (71KB, 612x396px) Image search: [Google]
1485198383687.png
71KB, 612x396px
>>19227671
A period of inactivity will seem to fade away after you make a small comment that will lead to him initiating the next flow of conversation after that one. Basically you'll have to initiate it but after that they'll pick up the slack on their own be a bit more interested and willing to chat.

>>19227672
Fairly well for the most part, you have a semblance of connection and in some way go beyond the superficial aspect of things. It's not as convenient or outwardly as good as It could be, but beyond that surface level you two have a lot of compatability and probably would get along pretty well overall, worth pursuing if you ask me.
>>
>>19227709

Thank you so much for your kind words, I can't believe that you would say such a positive thing, I kind of hate her right now because she is slow in communications and we live far apart but I suppose it will change my views on her. Do you suggest I do anything else?
>>
File: 1448259395463.jpg (72KB, 540x576px) Image search: [Google]
1448259395463.jpg
72KB, 540x576px
>>19227676
For the most part, you'll achieve the life aspects of it, career family love and all that, but the internal aspect of it will leave you feeling as if you still hunger or aren't reaching your full potential in it all. You'll have the material and overall sense of g"getting all you wanted" but somehow have a hard time believing it or the amount of work that comes with maintaining that lifestyle.

>>19227678
Nah. Not for a while. Expect a waiting period before you really have much of a serious relationship again, not a real long time, but as I see things a bit beyond the fall of this year.
>>
>>19227721
>Nah. Not for a while. Expect a waiting period before you really have much of a serious relationship again, not a real long time, but as I see things a bit beyond the fall of this year.

But I don't want anything serious, I just want to focus on making money and fucking bitches.
>>
>>19227664

I can try and read for you man although i warn you that feel a tad off today.

I dont need a reading if you are tired really, but if you want/can, tell me if i would make a good match with this lass... i am moving on from a broken heart and i fear my head is not yet in the right place to even try to be honest, but she seems nice, i dig her.
>>
Can i get a reading too, please , if its not too much trouble.
I would like to know what is there sexually speaking between my partner and i.
>>
File: 1492346354835m.jpg (67KB, 1024x864px) Image search: [Google]
1492346354835m.jpg
67KB, 1024x864px
>>19227727

pic
>>
File: anime qt 62.gif (413KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
anime qt 62.gif
413KB, 640x633px
>>19227721
>For the most part, you'll achieve the life aspects of it, career family love and all that, but the internal aspect of it will leave you feeling as if you still hunger or aren't reaching your full potential in it all. You'll have the material and overall sense of g"getting all you wanted" but somehow have a hard time believing it or the amount of work that comes with maintaining that lifestyle.
i know you said you would do only five, stray, but if you could tell me about how much do i have to wait to start doing this it would be of great help
and maybe some more details
>>
File: 1408316252386.jpg (317KB, 480x660px) Image search: [Google]
1408316252386.jpg
317KB, 480x660px
>>19227713
wait and embrace the idea of patience and the long term, it's best to be the reliable type rather than the one that rushes in and makes point. Reliability and time are your friends not your enemies here. Learn to work within the waiting game and turn it into your benefit. If you don't talk as often as you'd like make each interaction a good one and overall it'll seem like a long relationship of nothing but good times.

>>19227685
He did and probably still does in some sense of it. Though he's kind of given up on the posibility of being together with you, it's the sense of love where you want to see that person happy even if it hurts a little bit to see them with someone else. Maybe it's for the best, that kind of thought process. A hope for them but also a longing that is hushed and silenced, burried deep down so that it rarely surfaces to cause those little pangs of what could have been or hopes long gone now.
>>
>>19227727
>>19227732

>Forgot alias

Call me Toby, why not.
>>
>>19224944
sam
male
aquarius

I'm currently single with no prospects, but I want to get married and settle down in the next 3-7 years. I want to know if I'll eventually meet someone who i would refer to as my "soulmate", or if I'll just end up giving up settling down with someone that I'm compatible with but am not madly in love with.

Thanks.
>>
File: 1487841251147.jpg (96KB, 750x920px) Image search: [Google]
1487841251147.jpg
96KB, 750x920px
>>19227698
Yeah, but it doesn't really work out for the best in the long run, it's stable in some sense of it but a bit miserable for one party. Like a commitment that one side dreads to be a part of but does so because the alternative is a bit worse. Kind of like someone who hates going to work but it beats being broke and whatnot. Harsh I know, but that's just the feeling I get from it. Seems like it'll be onesided in some sense of it and one person will be "trapped" lightly in the sense that it's not ideal but still better than not having it at all. A werid feeling here.

>>19227726
>But I don't want anything serious, I just want to focus on making money and fucking bitches.
Then go do that m8 sounds like yoiu already have a solid game plan, why you asking me about that kinda stuff then? :^)

>>19227727
Sure give me a few and I'll hop right on that read. Will read for ya in just a sec, appreciate the trade offer man, means a lot.
>>
File: 1330492296433.jpg (58KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1330492296433.jpg
58KB, 500x333px
>>19227756
>Then go do that m8 sounds like yoiu already have a solid game plan, why you asking me about that kinda stuff then? :^)

I just wanted to know if it would happen soon and what she might look like or be like? I'm focusing on my Uni and job right now, don't have time for committed relationships especially after coming off a 5 year relationship. I just want someone to have sex with who is looking for the same.
>>
File: 53F.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
53F.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>19227664
The man in black
Can you tell me about my future? ty in advance
>>
>>19227777

spoopy
>>
File: 1451569586179.png (51KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451569586179.png
51KB, 150x200px
>>19227762
>I just want someone to have sex with who is looking for the same.
yeah you'll find that no problem, it's easy enough just use your mojo and personality and you should have no issue.

>>19227727
Not worth the effrot on this one, you're still too volatile and hoping for too much after the last relationship, you're perhaps expecting too much from this and putting your own hopes too far into it, That isn;t to say it's not a good relationship, you'll just have to tone back the expectations and look at things a bit more objectively and try not to let the past stain the present, give it a look as what it is now nad how that relationship is now, don't compare it to others and count it in the way of "third time's the charm" or anything like that. Basically make sure you move one before you look too hard at anything else.

>>19227734
within a year's time. you'll be better at it all by the same time this year in 2018, it seems liek a long wait, but it'll be before then so try not to worry about it too much, take your time and give it a bit of personal reasoning, you'll be just fine m8, just fine.
>>
File: Vc1miHG.jpg (441KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Vc1miHG.jpg
441KB, 1280x1280px
>>19227738
>He did and probably still does in some sense of it.

Do you mind a follow up?
>>
File: 1363400353142.jpg (65KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
1363400353142.jpg
65KB, 562x600px
>>19227805
>yeah you'll find that no problem, it's easy enough just use your mojo and personality and you should have no issue.

Yes, but can you tell me if it will happen in the summer or fall and what she looks/acts like?

I'm willing to give you a read in return, just give me your query and the sex of the people involved.
>>
File: 1450579867138.jpg (47KB, 383x332px) Image search: [Google]
1450579867138.jpg
47KB, 383x332px
>>19227777
>good name.
>nice quads
Have my favourite Johnny cash song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OVHnWyDmdw

The feeling of indulging one last time before having to give something up, like a bachelor party where you go buckwild before you get all tied down, that is to say that the moving on is for a good purpose but damn if you might not miss or struggle with trying to go back to past vices after you've supposedly pushed them overboard.

>>19227806
Go nuts, what kinda follow up you want m8?

>>19227810
Summer, alcohol is your friend and truth serum of sorts here, expect a drunk girl to say some deep stuff then retract it immediately but it's out of shyness and inability to admit it while sober that she says what she really feels and means. She's short blonde and a bit of a bombshell, it's gonna throw you for a loop but might be worth investigating it you're interested. She's a bit sassy and not all too wise in her previous choices but that's part of the fun ain't it?

>I'm willing to give you a read in return, just give me your query and the sex of the people involved.
me male, her female.
What's her deal anyway, she's a mystery to figure out and curious as to why she keeps coming back into my life and all that, what's her angle here?
>>
>>19227805
>within a year's time. you'll be better at it all by the same time this year in 2018, it seems liek a long wait, but it'll be before then so try not to worry about it too much, take your time and give it a bit of personal reasoning, you'll be just fine m8, just fine.
Thats one of the most positive things ive ever heard, thank you anon.
and a little doubt if its possible to answer such a thing, will i have problems in all the aspects of interactions with people( and all levels of it)?
>>
File: 1452495284999.png (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452495284999.png
73KB, 600x800px
>>19227832
>will i have problems in all the aspects of interactions with people( and all levels of it)?
minour ones at best, and a few bigger ones actually but nothing you can't handle. You're like the person that goes in for the test well overqualified and overstudied if anything but worries about your grade. Don't stress it, you're gonna pass anyhow, and you kind of already know that, try not to let that pretest jitters stuff get to you, you know yourself better than anyone else and are fully capable of just going in and acing that exam, so no stress alright, you're gonna be just fine anonichi.
>>
>>19227830
>Go nuts, what kinda follow up you want m8?

Also, thankyou. It's kinda rude to not give feedback or thanks as a reply. So, yeah. Sorry, and thanks.

I guess I want to know what drove him to hurt me. It honestly felt like he was just trying to own me and not seeing me as a person.
>>
>>19227830
First read here desu, so this is some kind of love related thing? ty btw!
>>
>>19227805

I haven't really put any hopes or expectations really. Just wondering if it was worth the shot before i even commited to the idea of trying. I wouldnt even call her a crush yet. I am kind on the point of just wanting someone to distract myself but i still feel off and i just dont want to be a load you know?

Anyways; thanks for the read. Whats your query?
>>
File: 1436922246084.jpg (95KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1436922246084.jpg
95KB, 500x471px
>>19227830
>Summer, alcohol is your friend and truth serum of sorts here, expect a drunk girl to say some deep stuff then retract it immediately but it's out of shyness and inability to admit it while sober that she says what she really feels and means. She's short blonde and a bit of a bombshell, it's gonna throw you for a loop but might be worth investigating it you're interested. She's a bit sassy and not all too wise in her previous choices but that's part of the fun ain't it?

That's funny, you're the 2nd reader to say alcohol will be involved, which is funny seeing as I don't drink, like at all and I would never take advantage of a drunk chick.

>What's her deal anyway, she's a mystery to figure out and curious as to why she keeps coming back into my life and all that, what's her angle here?

>King of Wands, Three of Swords, Two of Wands

She's stringing you along m8, don't expect anything serious from her. She secretly wants a mature, father type like figure in her life but she's not ready for it yet. It's better for you to distance yourself from her and move on, she won't bring anything good in your life long term. She's just window shopping
>>
File: 1450579676719.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450579676719.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>19227855
>Anyways; thanks for the read. Whats your query?
Give me a career read, got a contract for a field I;m hardly ready or well versed inbut more than willing to learn. Am I gonna make it in this unfamiliar territory and build the kind of life I want to with it, or am I just too hopeful about it?

>>19227862
>take advantage of a drunk chick
Jokes one you if anything you'll be the one in the position of being taken advantage of.

>She's stringing you along m8, don't expect anything serious from her. She secretly wants a mature, father type like figure in her life but she's not ready for it yet. It's better for you to distance yourself from her and move on, she won't bring anything good in your life long term. She's just window shopping

probably true, kinda gave up on that whole "serious thing" a long time ago, but still hurts to hear, as If i needed more reasons to drink tonight, I just hope she'll be happy someday, thanks for that read m8, appreciate it.
>>
File: d2b.png (411KB, 534x558px) Image search: [Google]
d2b.png
411KB, 534x558px
>>19227664
Hi, Stray!
Nickname is fragile today.
How will i look in the future?
>>
File: 1495354024495.jpg (81KB, 610x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1495354024495.jpg
81KB, 610x1310px
>>19227850
>It's kinda rude to not give feedback or thanks as a reply.
Not really m8, just here to try and help, don't really expect anything in return. No worries a'ight?

He didn't see things as they were, like a person that crashes their vehicle because they're to preoccupied with other things. similar call here, they didn't have their eyes on the road so to speak and made a bad call because of it, a lack of focus or idea of what it really important.

>>19227854
somewhat, but more a general idea of the relationships and social links you form.
>>
>>19227874
>Jokes one you if anything you'll be the one in the position of being taken advantage of.

Again, I don't drink. Come from a long line of alcoholics and the best way to stop being an alcoholic is to never start in the first place. Unless you're saying she's going to roofie my water?

>probably true, kinda gave up on that whole "serious thing" a long time ago, but still hurts to hear, as If i needed more reasons to drink tonight, I just hope she'll be happy someday, thanks for that read m8, appreciate it.

I know how you feel, it sucks caring about someone who could be your main love interest, but sees you as nothing more than a background character. Give it time, I'm sure you'll find someone that actually gives a shit about you
>>
>>19227848
Thank you a lot stray.
owe you.
>>
>>19227889

I guess?

I just wonder how he could prolong that perception as long as he did.

I've got one last followup, if you're up to it.
>>
File: 1452643720288.png (255KB, 837x602px) Image search: [Google]
1452643720288.png
255KB, 837x602px
>>19227879
>how will I look?
You're asking the wrong reader, I'm faceblind m8, that and recentl learned I'm also colourblind to boot. That aisde, You;ll be the kind of person that can pass for young or old depending on how you present yourself, eer meet those guys with facial hair that look older than they are with it but look like a kid without it? Similar boat here, you can maintain an image beased on something simple like that, you walk the line between maturity and respect and childishness and help for that.

>>19227892
To put is a bit more bluntly alcohol affects her state of mind not yous.She's gonna drunkenly confess or say some stuff she'll reconsider while sober, that's all I'm getting at with this.

>I know how you feel, it sucks caring about someone who could be your main love interest, but sees you as nothing more than a background character. Give it time, I'm sure you'll find someone that actually gives a shit about you

Nah m8, more of an unconditional care type of thing, like hoping she'll be okay and all that. Stray never really expected to be loved or anything silly like that.
>>
File: 1418165941741.jpg (380KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1418165941741.jpg
380KB, 2000x2000px
>>19227906
>I've got one last followup,
if you're up to it.
use and abuse me while i;m still around, what's on your mind anonkovich?
>>
>>19227874

>Six of Wands, Moon Reversed, Two of Pentacles Reversed

Easy there old dog. It seems that you do have the tools to succed but might get to fearful of this unfamiliar enviroment, perhaps a "need" to show off will get you biting more than what you can chew and make you less productive in the procces. Be careful of self defeat. They may also require you to move somewhere you will not want to or delay some plans, something on those lines.

The key to succes falls on two parts. Perfecrionism and following the track. You need a lot attention to details in your work, at least on the initial state. Review the proposals that you may get down the line. I have a feeling this goes in lines with plannings on your job, be careful when you check them.

If you do this

>The fool

Natural progress, everything will line for you to improve at your job

Good luck and congratulations! always nice to see you around stray.
>>
File: 1439259345624.jpg (144KB, 519x763px) Image search: [Google]
1439259345624.jpg
144KB, 519x763px
>>19227908
>To put is a bit more bluntly alcohol affects her state of mind not yous.She's gonna drunkenly confess or say some stuff she'll reconsider while sober, that's all I'm getting at with this.

Too bad I don't know any blonde bombshells lol, just one blonde girl who is cute but hardly anybody would call her a bombshell.

>Nah m8, more of an unconditional care type of thing, like hoping she'll be okay and all that. Stray never really expected to be loved or anything silly like that.

She's going to be fine, she'll go through a couple of losers and get heartbroken, but eventually she'll settle down into a middle class mother role. Don't worry too much about her.

You'll get yours eventually, she's going to make you very happy and be very genuine in her affection for you, lucky dog.
>>
Requesting one card drawn prease.
>>
>>19227915
>use and abuse me

+____+ awful

Will he rise up and atone for it, or is he just too self focused / wanting to abandon losses to care about making things right?
>>
>>19227931
What is atonement in face of fate?
>>
>>19227935

What is fate in the face of choice?
>>
>>19227939
Who's choice? Who decided?

Your will is arbitrary.
>>
File: 1445840088162.jpg (43KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
1445840088162.jpg
43KB, 300x460px
>>19227922
>Don't worry too much about her.
She's a big part of the reason I drink, if it weren't for her, I wouldn't read here these days

> she'll go through a couple of losers and get heartbroken, but eventually she'll settle down into a middle class mother role
Gonna finish the last of the bottle to that, poor gal, hope she'll be alright, hope she fins the strength to prptect her own simile someday and all that.

That aside, thanks for the read, hope it's true, I could sure something like that. means a lot.

>>19227917
Thanks for the read more spot on and accurate than you could know, Will take that to mind and try my best to incorporate it into how I'm thinking about it no, I owe you one anonichi.
>>
>>19227942
>>19227942
We all play our role c;
>>
>>19227946
thoth?///

>>19227946
Or our individual selves see to it that we fulfill what comes natural and intuitive. Hell and high water unless you off yourself for reasons. The individual deals with his environment predisposed to comfort. What do you strive for and what do you tolerate?
>>
>>19227908
>I'm faceblind m8, that and recentl learned I'm also colourblind to boot.
really? sorry, i guess (but not in a rude way, im sorry again)
Thank you for your reading and that is actually very very useful to know.
ty
>>
career path reading, please?

thx in advance
>>
File: 1413155469864.jpg (903KB, 1500x1563px) Image search: [Google]
1413155469864.jpg
903KB, 1500x1563px
>>19227931
redemption is in his mindset but not in the way you see it, he's already atoned as far as he's seen it, the difference between corporal and reformational justice, he's corporal and your reformative, he's suffered for it so he feels he's better, you hope to see a new better person come out of it all. That being said I doubt you'll really be satisfied with his "turnaround" but he'll be a better person for it all. Kind of a win loss really.

>>19227952
>sorry, i guess
Not like I'd know any different. If anything I should be the one who's sorry that I couldn;t give more detail. Don't apologize or pity me, it is what it is, just letting you know so you don't think I'm skimping on the details for fun or anything.
>>
>>19227963
>I doubt you'll really be satisfied with his "turnaround" but he'll be a better person for it all

this is all probably very true

and saddening.

thank-you, Stray.
>>
File: 1442529466362.jpg (66KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1442529466362.jpg
66KB, 605x605px
>>19227963

Could you tell me how many children Julie and I will have?
>>
File: 1445964989073.png (182KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445964989073.png
182KB, 400x400px
>>19227971
>this is all probably very true
>and saddening.

Sorry m8, just try to be honest about it all, it hursts but believe be it's better to hear the harsh truth than a sweet lie, try to keep up hope m8, sorry to bring you down tonight, I know that feeling all too well. Hang in there anonichi,
>>
>>19227980

There was no bringing me down, don't worry Stray. I appreciate truthful readings, and why I'm glad I was able to ask you.
>>
File: 1462956405924.jpg (313KB, 2000x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1462956405924.jpg
313KB, 2000x1127px
>>19227976
ugh kids, I don't like them or want them. but that aide 3, 2 girls one boy. They oldeset gal will be a bit of troublemaker but even out a bit as she gets older, the other two are a bit vague, but the youngest one will act out and try to get your attention in some negative ways, you'll still love them, but damn if they don't make some poor life choices. Your oldest will be a daughter and make you proud, she'll practically be a role model and somewhat raise the other two kids.
>>
>>19227993

Thank you, I was hoping I would have 2 boys and one girl instead with the oldest being a boy. I plan to use the belt on their asses if they start behaving like little brats.
>>
>>19227929

i pulled the chariot
>>
>>19228018
Fitting.

In every feasible way. Thank you.
>>
File: 1484876416117.png (83KB, 691x271px) Image search: [Google]
1484876416117.png
83KB, 691x271px
>>19228004
>I plan to use the belt on their asses if they start behaving like little brats.

7/10 bait

what a dick you are
>>
alrighty >>19227664 is going to bed to drunk and messed up for this, was fun /div. hope you all end up happy someday.
>>
>>19228033

Not bait, kids need boundaries, if you want to act like their best friends instead of their parents, they'll become little shitheads who will end up in prison. Seen far too many people I grew up with whose parents never spanked them out of fear of "traumatizing" their children. Those kids would scream, insult and hit their parents, most ended up druggies and in prison. I'm not going to let my kids act that way.
>>
>>19228092
Completely agree with this, but there needs to be a fine line as well; punish and then talk to them afterwards and explain why it was needed. My father gave me the belt, wooden spoon, garden hose once and honestly despite hating him at the time I'm glad he did; I grew up to be a fairly decent man. Yet my younger brother never got touched and he's grown up to be....a less than upstanding man.
>>
>>19228125

>garden hose, spoon

I plan to spank my kids, not beat them down. I know kids who were spanked that I grew up around, they love their family and have good jobs, the non spanked kids, not so much. Of course there's always a limit but to people who don't believe in spanking, they'll let their kids run all over them.
>>
File: 1498317584027.jpg (78KB, 600x1355px) Image search: [Google]
1498317584027.jpg
78KB, 600x1355px
>>19227664
Tadej
I met this young girl last night, will it be more than just a friendship?
Thank you
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1361167563706.jpg (56KB, 331x468px) Image search: [Google]
1361167563706.jpg
56KB, 331x468px
>>19228155

I want to know if I will get a new FWB soon?

Query?
>>
>>19228162
I want to know how to tell my love that I love him without saying it. You can call him Clark. What would say to him that I love him in actions?
>>
>>19228137
>>19228125
>>19228092

there are lots of ways to punish your kids aside from corporal. and if you're going to even do that, your hand is plenty, you don't need a fucking belt.
>>
>>19228137
Yea, it can be a little overboard in hindsight (and my father even apologised for those) but he grew up in a strict JW household and well that's what he knew. Admittedly I was also a little shit so I did kinda deserve it.
>>
>>19228162
Ace of Swords, Queen of Wands, Seven of Pentacles
You do. There is a lot of communication between you two. You'll both enjoy talking with each other. You'll really like this girl, but she may end up being a bit more than you bargained for. You're both on the same page with the FWB, but she's someone you could see yourself catching the feels for. Doesn't mean you do, but your mind won't let you stop pondering the what ifs.
>>
>>19228169
Tfw my mom took a cool stick I found in the woods (that I had brought inside to show her) and made it into her whipping stick. She literally took it right out of my hands and said "oh, this will make a good whipping stick"
That thing hurt like a mother fucker
>>
>>19228164
>I want to know how to tell my love that I love him without saying it. You can call him Clark. What would say to him that I love him in actions?

>Strength, Seven of Pentacles, Four of Swords

Be brave, get some more money and go out more. It doesn't have to be anywhere fancy, the main point here is to spend more time together, he'd love it. I think he'd get the hint. Maybe go camping together, it'll definitely make you two closer and he'll realize how much you care about him, plus it's cheap. Just make sure you're prepared well enough for camping and try to share the same tent. Sparks will fly.
>>
>>19228185

I was raised or corporal punishment, and honestly I just see it as a cop-out for attentive parenting. I mean, a) it just serves as a lazy substitute for demanding respect through fear and b) it serves as an outlet for the parent's aggressions in life.

If you are patient and attentive with your child you should be able to teach them sympathy and good manners without it being the result of fear.
>>
>>19228206
My sister whips her kids and they are seriously afraid of her. It's sad to see them flinch when she raises her hand. We took them to the beach last week and the girls got a little excited and started throwing sand. Instead of just asking them to stop she grabbed on of them by the arm and raised her hand at the other and the one she raised her hand so immediately fell to the ground and held herself to brace for a hit. On a public fucking beach. I don't even want to know what she's like to those girls behind closed doors when we're not around.
>>
Trading. I need to know if I am going power through July or it is going to be sweet
>>
>>19228219

Sure, I'd like to know if my finances will increase in July and if I will make any big purchases in July?

Starting yours.
>>
File: 1424130889399.png (1MB, 900x611px) Image search: [Google]
1424130889399.png
1MB, 900x611px
>>19228230
>>19228219
>Trading. I need to know if I am going power through July or it is going to be sweet

>Four of Cups, Six of Cups, The Emperor

Your July is going to go great actually, you're going to be offered something important, take your time and give it some serious thought. Make sure you take some time out and prioritize your friends and family, good times lay ahead in July if you allow yourself to take some time out for fun and leisure. At the end of July, you're going to find some much needed balance, enjoy.
>>
Where am I on the path?
Will I recieve a teacher?
Or am I condemned?

Any of the three :L
>>
>>19228254
Teacher?
>>
>>19228260
that works.

however you see fit.
>>
>>19228230
> the world, high priestess, queen of cups, ace of swords five of swords, ace of wands, the sun

The first two cards are saying that no matter what the issue was, you are getting the money and you should listen to your intuition, as I see some woman causing some problems, I advise you to not give into that battle and mind games and disassociate from her as the five of swords indicates a necessary distance. Also, I see some business/fiscal opportunity which will be very successful. Basically, there is a possibility for a big purchase if you give in to that one particular woman, and you should realize that she is emotionally manipulating you. As the second card suggests, you need to act in your self-interest. Overall, a great fiscal July for you.
>>
>>19228295
>Basically, there is a possibility for a big purchase if you give in to that one particular woman, and you should realize that she is emotionally manipulating you. As the second card suggests, you need to act in your self-interest. Overall, a great fiscal July for you.

You mean if I don't give in to her, right? Also, I think you might be talking about my mother. She's always broke and hitting me up for money, it's embarrassing at her age. I've always given in before but this time, I won't tell her about the money. Thank you anon
>>
File: 1497527627617.jpg (13KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
1497527627617.jpg
13KB, 319x331px
>>19228148
>self bump
i used to visit this board quite often for readings, i haven't been here almost 2 months, so i'd be really thankful for a reading.
>>
>>19228311
Yes, don´t give into her. Well Queen of Cups suggests a motherly figure, I first thought it was an attorney, but it didn´t fell right and also I would had pulled out Queen of Swords for that. As an advice, don´t tell her the full amount you will receive, or just tell her something so she would not pressure you. There needs t be a distance. Thank you also for your reading
>>
>>19228330
>The first two cards are saying that no matter what the issue was, you are getting the money and you should listen to your intuition, as I see some woman causing some problems, I advise you to not give into that battle and mind games and disassociate from her as the five of swords indicates a necessary distance. Also, I see some business/fiscal opportunity which will be very successful. Basically, there is a possibility for a big purchase if you give in to that one particular woman, and you should realize that she is emotionally manipulating you. As the second card suggests, you need to act in your self-interest. Overall, a great fiscal July for you.

I've lent her money in the past, it's been a year and she still owes me $200 and always has an excuse as to why she can't pay me. It's not much money I'm receiving but if I could use it somehow to make more, that would be amazing.
>>
>>19228336
Well, in that case, confront her and then try to take your money back, as the ace of swords and five swords indicates that you will be successful. However, distance is needed afterward.
>>
There is a celebration under the sun,
the luck has returned after what it had done,
as the dark haired man secured its reign,
the frivolous one, with darkness, as his being.
Now he had moved, as it was foretold,
from the lands of genies to conquer the world,
and so his company is a plan of the three,
in the next revolt, only one will gaze upon thee.
But there is no haste, as many had thought,
why dirtying his hands, so he sent his dog,
and even though it could end better,
the plan went well while starting as a letter.
>>
File: Unknown-3.jpg (5KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-3.jpg
5KB, 285x177px
Anyone trading?
>>
New thread:

>>19228970
>>19228970
>>19228970
>>
>>19227659
Sorry about that, Internet died. Still around?
>>
>>19228998
I am in the new thread now I responded there
Thread posts: 391
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.