[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help deciphering Elsagate code

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1_8QKKOn6khOMqPF6AWQsQ4w.jpg (53KB, 600x843px) Image search: [Google]
1_8QKKOn6khOMqPF6AWQsQ4w.jpg
53KB, 600x843px
Can anyone decipher this:

yfhhvhoi vb hf ftytypy cgofdktff

Ceasar Ciphers give no result

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XnJAfsOL-GU
>>
File: a68pROA.png (391KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
a68pROA.png
391KB, 600x410px
Why did the last two threads get nuked and not archived?

chan is part of the conspiracy, and you'll get more disinformation than help if it stays.
>>
>>19224943
if it's a code it's incredibly complex

I looked at a lot of those comments and agree with the theory that they're just made by little kids typing nonsense on their tablets
>>
>>19224964
Chaves Sitorus is obviously not a username made by a kid, it's obviouslya code too with the structure of it ZK ZK MM etc.

Can anyone decipher it?
>>
>>19224972
no if we're talking toddlers they wouldn't have their own personalized username, would they?

their parent uses their own youtube account to log in and hands the device to their child. that's how it works. 2 year olds do not make their own youtube accounts but 2 year olds definitely sit around watching youtube on phones so their parent doesn't have to be bothered with them

and what exactly is your basis for thinking ZK ZK MM is code for anything? Because if it's english there are no two letter words that are comprised of the same repeating letter. And if all you've tried is caeser cipher then you need to go read a wikipedia page on cryptography because there are a lot of other common ciphers
>>
>>19225040
Because it has regular spaces, a structure
+-++-++-++-++-++-+++-+++++++

+ = Letter
- = empty space

Is a kid capable of making it this structurized with 1x1, 2x5, 3x1, 7x1?
>>
Most of the accounts making comments are obviously fake. Chances are they’re bot accounts making nonsensical comments in order to boost the video’s popularity and have it seen by more kids. The codes don’t follow any rhyme or reason and often have repeating letters that wouldn’t make sense, at least in an English context.
>>
File: 1498416530142.png (157KB, 940x1482px) Image search: [Google]
1498416530142.png
157KB, 940x1482px
>>19225124
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3eohwkQ-gg&user=Investigating%20YouTube

new Investigating Youtube video.
>>
>>19224943
what if its literally just garbled text to get the vids more views from stupid kids with shit tier parents (who the fuck would let their kid watch "webs and tiaras" or "finger family")
>>
it's just little kids typing shit on their parents phone chill down guys
>>
>>19224943
Ignore those who say that there is nothing here. There is a lot of disinfo being pushed about this. Have you noticed how none of the other larp threads are targeted but these are?
>>
>>19224943
I've gone through a few ciphers and have found nothing.
The following is the letter frequency though.

B 3.1%
C 3.1%
D 3.1%
F 18.8%
G 3.1%
H 12.5%
I 3.1%
K 3.1%
O 6.3%
P 3.1%
T 9.4%
V 6.3%
Y 12.5%

These frequencies are not great to work with. There may not be enough here, or there may be a second layer of encryption.
>>
>>19225127
Whoa. I take back what I said
>>
File: 1497801214067.png (151KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497801214067.png
151KB, 421x500px
I was googling for a Kid A live from the basement performance (doesnt exist btw) and then I found this oddly specific playlist

>https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOQmpTtizoSODxJhBFtkRI_EEeTXJOs3g

it has my exact same search as title and it has random Radiohead live performances and Kid's drawing videos and some obscure videos related to MK Ultra, then I decided to translate the description of one (japanese) and said (pic related in follow up post)

made by this throwaway account that has over 1000+ playlists containing Elsagate videos
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq9nizoJrGZdUkNmKzRyjwg

I AM LEGIT SCARED RIGHT NOW
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (32KB, 1279x345px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
32KB, 1279x345px
>>19225764
ANONS PLEASE SAVE ME
>>
>>19225768
>not being purairisto instead of playlist
>>
>>19225768

so, its japanese fucks

tell EWO to focus on Japan and Hong Kong
>>
Same cipher from pelzer mill/Zeaux twitter
>>
>>19225764
There are no Elsa videos in those playlists... those videos look completely benign. It's probably some Spanish educator in a kindergarten. Chill.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.