[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Interpretation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: reac26.jpg (35KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
reac26.jpg
35KB, 330x328px
Can anyone here interpret dreams? I can't, but I have started writing down my dreams and I think it would benefit me to get some perspective on what they could mean.

This can also be a general thread for dream interpretation
>>
>>19224812
Why do you need others' help to interpret your own subconscious

It should be easier for you than anyone else
>>
Not OP but I get stuck in sleep paralysis or have night terrors every night. Wtf is my subconscious trying to tell me with that!
>>
>>19224812
You should try /div/, the divination general.
Pretty sure dream interpretation is part of the various ~mancy branches of divination.
>>
I'm gonna leave You with an example.
I had a dream that I was freely walking through town, saw a railroad. I like trains and railroad tracks so I went to it. I stood on top of the rails and looked down over the other side at a 300-400ft drop and a foreign city below. I climbed down a ladder, but the ladder separated and was about two feet away, I could jump to it! But all of a sudden I had a full energy drink in my hand. My thoughts were, I could drop this... but i felt the weight in my hand.. I just bought this. I don't want to waste it. TIME IS UP I stoped and fell from the ladder.
At first this didn't make sense. But I thought on it.
I think it represents where I want to go. Vs what stands in my way of what I want to do and where I want to go. I drink allot of energy drinks and my cash is spent weekly on snacks and drinks. What could I achieve if I dropped that? That's my silly interpretation. I wish you would post your dream you need interpreted. I'm no expert, and they are all personal for each. But it's worth a shot right
>>
>>19224812
>>19224919
Just Google the important aspects of your dreams and stop writing big essays on your dumb shit. Example,I had a dream the other day that my knuckles were torn out of my hand and all that was there was a hollow bloody wall of skin with some bone on the bottom. I Googled knuckles in dreams and I foundd out about its correlation with my own life.
>>
>>19224812
GIFTED DREAM INTERPRETER HERE: My method incorporates a blend of literary, mythic, Jungian, symbological and psychic techniques for the decoding of your dream. Will interpret all meaningful and cryptic dreams here that fall under the following conditions: 1) have left a deep impact on you 2) you’ve remembered from your youth or after a great number of years 3) highly symbolic and full of imagery 4) upon waking you felt very emotional and as if the dream had an important message to say. Please send one dream at a time and wait several minutes for a full interpretation. Questions can be asked after the full meaning has been supplied.
>>
I am a dream interpreter ama
>>
File: IMG_2927.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_2927.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19224827
Pretty much this - your experiences might mean something different for you. Though, some ideas ARE universal.

>>19224853
Oneiromancy is the -mancy :3

I love everything sleep, dreams, and lucidity
>pic related
>>
The fuck does it mean when I keep having a bit in my dream when im pulling a rope/thread out from between my teeth and it just keeps going. Ive had that happen in quite a few dreams recently and i cant make sense of it. Id dismiss it at dream bullshit but it keeps happening so I figured id ask.
>>
>>19227770
You could be trying to subconsciously expell something from your mouth. Perhaps you have a secret or have something you want to express that you have been suppressing?

There is a strong link between repetitive dreams and memory (having something on the mind a lot)

What do YOU think it means?
>>
>>19224812
I had an odd dream last year involving some birds
>Be me
>Outside in neighbourhood walking around
>Crows flock around my legs
>When they leave, see a lost dog
>Return dog to owner up the road and rescue a baby sparrow
>Bring the sparrow back to my house
>There's a parrot in a cage in my kitchen
>Instantly weary of this parrot
>After a while have to go out and can't bring the sparrow
>Against better judgment put it in the same cage as the parrot
>Come back after bad feeling
>Sparrow's dead and the parrot looks smug as fuck
>Filled with rage and rip parrot out of cage
>Brutally smash the parrot's head in, eyes pop out, brain matter, etc

When I awoke I was awe-struck by how detailed the gore was when the parrot's head got caved in. It's odd since my dreams are neither particularly in-depth nor involve such oddly negative emotions
>>
>>19227796
Huh, didn't consider the subconscious secret thing. Il have to do some thinking on that, nothing comes to mind. I honestly keep thinking its just my brain telling me to floss more or that somethings stuck between my teeth hah.

Thanks!
>>
File: Untitled.png (76KB, 1200x2812px)
Untitled.png
76KB, 1200x2812px
I just had the most realistic and scariest dream ever:

>be me standing for some reason outside, its day time, bright.
>im standing between 2 persons, they are about 50 meters or so apart from each other
>to my left, a man is standing. The man is wearing all black suit. He has this MIB vibe. Somehow i know he is my friend and i feel close to it
>to my right a woman is standing. She has this outider vibe, felt like I and the man with the suit were in danger. She is dressed casually. Im not sure but i think she was asian. immediately i noticed she was holding some kind of bright yellow blob thing in her hands, maybe a ballon looking thing.
>I immediately know what to do. I go near the woman, she asks me what did he (refering to the man in the suit) say.
>I tell her that the guy said he knows that he owns you a bit of money.
>the woman is silent. She gives me a card with text written on both sides. I dont look at it, I just go back to the man in black suit and give him the card.
>he starts reading, from his face expression i understand he is scared, woried or shocked or something in between, maybe even horrified.
>I start questioning what is it, he doesnt reply. i catch a glimpse of text, it says something abaut aliens and that chinese developed some kind of technology.
>I somehow feel that the yellow blob in womans hand is not made with human technology. Maybe it was developed by the military, but it certainly was not something that a casual person should know about.
>finally i take the card from the guys hand and start reading it. I dont know what was written specifically, but i feel im in horror/shoc as well.
>Suddenly i have this vision of flying saucers in the sky. Few in the background and 5 more closer doing some kind of weird flight formation, pic related. Those 5 acted like they are being controlled as 1.
>I snap out from my vision, i dont see the guy with the suit anywhere.
>I look up, the woman has the yellow blob/baloon thing pointed straight at me.

Cont.
>>
>Sudently i felt like my body was getting numb and having a seizure. It felt like my body was getting hit by some kind of high frewquency air bursts. The sound was similar to somethting like a power tool being operated. Maybe an electric saw or a drill.
>im scared as hell and im shaking.
>I feel I slowly waking up. I now realize this is just a dream but im still litarally shaking like im having a suizure.
>I snap out, im fully awake, covered in sweat. My head is pulsating, it still hurts as i write this.

Few notes:
1. I live in homogeneous european country.
2. The action happened in the neighbourhood where for the most part i spend my childhood.
3. The writting and talking was all in english which is weird since its not a native language.
4. Seing an asian woman in my country is strange because they are so rare here. I have seen less than 30 asians in my whole life.

UFO flight formation: 3 above, 2 below. The above row quickly decended below the lower one. And the patern was repeated for multiple times.

Dream happened: 2017-07-01, mid afternoon.
>>
>>19227580
i dream this about once every year, im in my house, walk into my room want to turn on the lights but i cant, also cant turn them off. idea?
>>
File: spooked spook.gif (425KB, 512x512px)
spooked spook.gif
425KB, 512x512px
Not really an interpretation but a story.
My mother recently told me she attempted suicide in her car when I was 4 or 5. I remember having dreams about me begging her not to get into a coffin at her workplace where she worked (Macy's), but it was like she couldn't hear me.
Im honestly a lil spooped.
>>
>>19227808
A lot of nature (birds) and brutality (killing parrot) could deal with your survival instincts or predatory nature. In our modern society, might =/= right. In the animal kingdom however...

>>19227811
Anytime. Best wishes and floss more ;3

>>19229108
>>19229112
What does it all mean to YOU??

>>19229948
Which state are the lights in as you enter the house? (On/off)

If they're off and you can't turn them on/off - perhaps you're struggling with illumination or ideas (them not coming to fruition)
>>
>>19229108
>>19229112

are you from Poland?

you probably had sleep paralysis. but weird part is i had somehow similar dreams about UFO, which are ended with sleep paralysis.
>>
I shot someone and asked them "did your soul leave your body when the bullet left your head?"
Im an edgelord in my dreams
>>
>>19230246
WTF, I just opened the thread before going to sleep just to see if anyone actually replied. I'm seriously getting spooked by this coincidence that you literally replied few minutes ago.

I'm from Lithuania, btw.
>>
>>19230213
>What does it all mean to YOU??

I have no clue dude. When I was younger about 6 years ago I was obsessed with UFOs. I fas fascinated by the idea so I watched a lot of videos about it. About that time I had another pretty realistic dream about aliens/ufos which freaked me out but I though it was because I wad obsessed by the idea and I was thinking about it too much before going to sleep.
This time, I really don't know. I dropped UFO subjects maybe 5 years ago when 2012 doomsday didn't happen.
>>
>>19230255
polish guy here, i'll write something tomorrow.

>>19230275
sounds similar to my story, but i dropped it few years earlier (probably about 2002? i'm from 1987).

anyway, have a good night!
>>
>>19224812
I keep thinking about a girl I was "THIS" close to going out with before i messed things up
I've dreaming about her like 8 times now
this shit is affecting me
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.