[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3968.png (229KB, 734x1110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3968.png
229KB, 734x1110px
Guys I do you think it's possible to connect with someone mentally that you don't even know? I fell in love with someone I met online without even trying and always had dreams of us being together even though I never even saw his face. That was years ago but now I go to bed every night thinking about cuddling a different person I don't even know, and memeing myself into having a crush on him but now I'm afraid of thinking about being in love with him because I had a bad sudden feeling that he felt it in some way and I feel guilty. I know any sane person wpuld say I'm being paranoid, I know I am but do you think that you can have connections with people just by thought?
>>
>>19224768

>>I'm really good with body proportions, but faces are mystery to me.
>>
They did an experiment with these monkeys on this island. There is a series of islands with monkeys on tthem. They threw sweet potatoes in the sand,,, the monkies didn't like the sand so they learned over a few weeks to wash them off before eating them. Easy right. Well the younger monkies were the first to learn this. They taught older monkies. Why use this relivant? They went to the other island and they did the same thing, but there was no learning involved, they instantly knew what to do. Theory of relativity.
Think about when you are in traffic, some days everybody drives fast, sometimes they drive slow, but we all mimic each other. We all go off of what the other is doing.
>>
File: 1480100375420.jpg (2MB, 2384x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1480100375420.jpg
2MB, 2384x3600px
I feel guilty because I'm so stupid I don't know how to even send back the love I receive from you. Please help /x/
>>
>>19224959
You have to big of a heart. You've gotta get it figured out. Figure out that you do have "free will". And honestly yes there, is Gods plan because he loves you so much he can and does allow you to exercise free will. It's just your love for him becomes so unnerving serving Him is greater than that of you.
>>
File: test1.png (21KB, 482x346px) Image search: [Google]
test1.png
21KB, 482x346px
Just keep talking. Find out all the different ways you can send your love!
>>
>>19224922
It has nothing to do with relativity you buzz-wording dumbass. It's string theory, or more specifically, the quantum entanglement of like minds.
>>
>>19224768
Read
Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain
>yes
>>
>>19226041
Thanks anon
>>19226018
Help, I really think I'm in love with this guy and Idk if it's effecting him but I had a dream he did and it freaked me out so now I'm here. I never even bothered to think that could happen before the dream but what if I'm ruining his life?
>>
>>19224768
This is the gayest fucking thread I've seen in a long time. And I've seen some trap threads. Reality is going to hit you faster than your mommas fat titty.
>>
>>19224768
OH

MY

GOD

....(most) women are a waste of matter. Expections make the rule, but you're none of them, sry
>>
>>19226058
>but what if I'm ruining his life?
How so? I dont see it like that. Its a matter of choice on his part. What happened in your dream?
>>
>>19224768
this entire website is Thought Control.
>>
>>19226206
I'm not really all to sure. Just that he felt a "presence" maybe he woke up from a dream it feels like. He has a wife and kids so I think that's why it would be wrong of me to constantly fancy him if thought presence was actually a real thing. Like you just think of someone and they think of you. That's happened a lot in my life with people I knew, and they told me back, but I didn't know it could go as far as someone I don't know.
>>
>>19224768
>>19224768
I don't think it's possible with someone you don't talk to or know. I do feel like if you if you live with someone or spend a lot of time with a person you can get on the same "frequency" and have some sort of quantum connection with each other. A couple examples: you think about calling a person, you pick up your phone and before you can dial that person calls you. Or you have some phrase or word unrelated to outside stimuli and the other person will say what you were thinking about. Or the person is coming to see you without you knowing and you can sense that person is coming to you. All these things happen to people all the time but most just chalk it off to a weird coincidence. I don't know if it's biological or something like quantum mechanics or string theory but I do think there's something to it.

You might like this scene from a movie.
https://youtu.be/4ToUAkEF_d4
>>
>>19226311
Pretty fucked you would want to get in between a man's wife and kids.
>>
>>19226397
Well I don't know because sometimes I will meet people I never met before and just in awhile I know a lot about that person, things they haven't told me, and it freaks them out. Like not being queer without "acting" queer, mommy issues, having something inherently wrong with the way they precieve things, ect. The first guy I mentioned, I knew what he looked like upon our first conversation (this is through email). Even though he was Swiss Italian, I knew he had blonde hair and blue eyes, a nice smile too. He was astonished about what I told him about himself. So me wondering if it could happen with someone I haven't even met, well that's cazy but it's not much crazier than other things I've had happen before. I still wish I could meet the first guy though, he got into some trouble and said he might not be able to message as much and then dropped off the face of the earth. He went under an alias but I found his Facebook and he disappeared from posting there around the same time. Shit's spooky but I know his real first name and were he went to college so I'm planning on taking a trip up to Switzerland someday to see if I can uncover anything about him. I've always wanted to travel to Switzerland anyways, that's why we started talking in the first place.
>>19226398
I don't mean to. I just fatasize about us being together, reality doesn't have anything to do with it but that is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>19224768
Its called a crush, welcome to the human race by the way
>>
>>19224922
Wtf are u talking about? This has nothing to do with theory of relativity??
>>
>>19226676
Is it though? I didn't before, didn't even think he was attractive. Why would I have a crush on someone I don't know who's not attractive to me? It's more of a stange obsession.
>>
>>19226480
>sometimes I will meet people and just in awhile I know a lot about that person
Can you try to "just know" things about me???!!!
>>
>>19224768
I think so.
I used to have this friend online, we'd talk more or less every night, for years. Just to check on eachother, see how the days were. Just, to talk. Waste time.
She used to send me birthday cards that she hand made, I still have one of them.
Haven't talked to her in a long time now. Fiance and all. Life didn't go the direction I had intended.
I wish I still kept in touch with her. I never met her physically, but I miss her.
>>
File: 1498624605750.gif (314KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498624605750.gif
314KB, 240x320px
>>19226861
There is something that has linked you to him and caused you to believe he is a match for you. It may be
> Your higher-self
> A connection in a past life
> A love spell of some sort
> A decision made by your lower self
Etc... try to think about what caused you to begin thinking and feeling like you loved this person. Also, can you please answer >>19226867 !!?!??!
>>
>>19226867
I don't know you irk but this seems like a skeptical "gib me" post and reading it annoyed the shit out of me. I imagined the voice getting higher towards the end like going "weeeeee" but that probably doesn't have to fo with anything but the way I read it. I don't know why, it just possed me off, I'm sorry.
>>19226888
Not sure. I think I'm unnder half his age though, and I'm most attracted to blonde haired blue eyed guys, which he is so maybe that had something to do with it. I don't know if it is even a romantic love or not.
>>
>>19227004
Sorry about my spelling errors, I've had a bit of caffine today
>>
Yes. Its absolutely possible
>>
OP you are retarded
>>
>>19227004
>I don't know you irk but this seems like a skeptical "gib me" post and reading it annoyed the shit out of me. I imagined the voice getting higher towards the end like going "weeeeee" but that probably doesn't have to fo with anything but the way I read it. I don't know why, it just possed me off, I'm sorry.
WTF that is pretty harsh. By the way I am in no way skeptical. Just wanting to find out what kind of signal or perspective you can detect from me.
>>
>>19227089
I'm not really sure since I haven't met you in real life, you seem like a good enough kid, maybe a bit of a loser to some older people? Like you could feel like you're in the shadow of certain people in your life. I'm not sure simce I haven't met you, but you seem nice. I would be more skeptical if I were you though, go on /lit/ and /his/ more if you haven't yet, that place would better suit you than here.
>>
File: IMG_3348.jpg (16KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3348.jpg
16KB, 300x168px
>>19227079
>>
>>19224885
out of touch
>>
>>19224885
>>19227683
It's the thinking emoji guys
>>
File: 1447992322843.png (124KB, 358x272px) Image search: [Google]
1447992322843.png
124KB, 358x272px
>>19224768
>cheating on an imagination wwith an another imagination and feeling guilty about it.
Bravo OP.
>>
>>19224768
I had a dream that I was dressed like old timey Alice from Alice in Wonderland and made out with Hard Bastard. Never talked to the guy, and have no idea what he looks like. Don't even have an attraction to him, just listen to him bitch about news. Sometimes a dream is just a dream bro. Unless HB is using some fucking psychic jew voodoo on the people who watch him.

All I'm saying is, you're probably overthinking some dumb dreams.
>>
Honestly, thinking you can connect with someone telepathically is delusional. While I've heard this is possible with psionics, I'm skeptical.

You need to verify that this person is reaching out to you. He might be the target of a delusion, he might not. If you ask him, you'll be able to find out what the answer is instead of fucking around on an anonymous board.
>>
q
>>
Your feelings of love are coming from your own desire to love someone. Because you don't know who you're talking to, it's easy to impose ideal traits upon them that lend to your affection. Your loneliness, whether subconscious or not, builds slowly upon that feeling until you're obsessed with the ideal that you've fabricated in your mind. When you look back on this in several years, you'll realize you never really knew him at all, and your feelings were all shallow.

Speaking from lots of personal experience.
>>
>>19229487
This shit hit me hard. Thanks anon, I needed that.
>>
>>19229627
You're welcome. I know that if you're anything like me realizing the truth won't affect much, but remember not to give too much of yourself to someone you don't even know or can trust, or you'll end up hurt.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.