[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After finding my goddess, I find myself curious of who fellow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12

After finding my goddess, I find myself curious of who fellow pagans found and follow. Mine is Sigyn, as she is personally a goddess of loyalty and love. A goddess of kindness, but not weakness. Who do you follow and how did you find them. Or how did they find you?
>>
File: 1332.jpg (131KB, 510x750px) Image search: [Google]
1332.jpg
131KB, 510x750px
Kali. She has many faces, and for me she is a strict goddess of "tough love", who does not
tolerate evil and weak. Basically, you either improve yourself or she will destroy you.

As for the story:
Many years ago I saw a symbol (I didn't know what "yantra" was) in my dream, and few years
ago I saw the same symbol on this very board -- It belonged to Kali and was her yantra. Ever
since I fell myself less lonely.
>>
Astarte. I attempted a goetic summoning of asteroth, no idea that that name is an abrahamic butchering of her original name. That night the golden woman with snake like scales came to me any dream Furious that I had conflated her with that Abomination astaroth off. That was proof enough for me and there has been a lot of weird synchronicities with me since invoking her than seeing things like on the radio or TV almost instantly sometimes I'm fully convinced she's my deity I I pray to
her constantly
>>
>>19224521
I'm lucky I found this thread!
I've been interested in summoning Decarabia, the 69th of King Soloman's 72. If you could give me any info at all that would be super helpful.
>>
Absolutely I've actually worked with him before. He teaches a lot more than what the goetia would have you believe something about birds that's that's not what he showed me. He's more about teaching Arcane secrets from what I could tell to helping me go astral and things like that especially especially with astral projection. He can be quite aggressive though so please be careful he's rather unpredictable
>>
>>19224668
Also his enn is hoestra noc ra decarabia secore.
>>
>>19224673
do you think he'd be ok with teaching me just hot to communicate with birds and animals of the like? should I offer him something in exchange for the knowledge? if so, what should it be?
>>
>>19224694
uh... what?
>>
His purpose is like a spiritual teacher, he will teach you what you desire im sure. I made an alter in my yard wherr i performed the ritual and also left bird seed as an offering oit of respect
>>
>>19224701
That's exactly what I was planning on offering haha. If you don't mind telling me more, how did you perform the ritual begin to finish? did you make his sigil and chant, did you scry, what exactly did you need to do?
>>
>>19224700
An enn is a ancient verbal chant associated with each spirit of the goetia, all different and must be memorized
>>
>>19224703
That's super helpful! thank you a bunch!
>>
>>19224703
Just for future usage, where did you find out his enn?
>>
>>19224702
I started with a few nights of meditation and building my energy, then when i wad able to mentally create a visual recreation of his sigil in blue light I Chanted his enn for about an hour till i fell asleep. atThat night i had a dream of a old wizened man with his like limbs bent into the shape of a star watching me while i slept suspended in darkness. Dreams are their yprimary way of contact initially. Next yday i made his alter and continue to venerate him for his teachings
>>
I forget where i read it, sorry
>>
>>19224716
That's fine. what happened after you had the dream?
>>
>>19224718
I have been able to go astral consistently ever since. He hes shown me other things, but more personal and introspective. My truths won't be your truths but thats the point , everyone finds their own way. :)
>>
>>19224728
I appreciate everything you've told me, and I respect your privacy. I still have a question or two though.
How has he talked to you after that? was it always in dreams? and did contacting him have any unhealthy effects?
>>
Just remember to ask your goddess for protection. The goetia respect them and atleast in astartes case actually is one, just misnamed for abrahamic propaganda purposes.
>>
>>19224734
I do not have a goddess. Do I have to choose a goddess and declare myself to her before engaging with any goetic entities?
>>
>>19224731
Yes, actually. Expect to pay a price. Im an extremely healthy male and got a kidney stone tthat week lmao. But that is consistent with most of my work with the goetia. You need to make sure what you want your willing to suffer for, even is its just bad luck for a few days. And his comunication is less verbal more forced mental images and thoughts
>>
>>19224738
You dont need one if ryour confident in your abilities but any patron diety besides the reviled jehovah will work your faith in them is your source of power
>>
>>19224745
I see. Thanks for all the info, this would have been so much more difficult without you man!
>>
>>19224751
No problem at all, good luck my friend
>>
I'd really like to start with norse and maybe greek/roman paganism. I'm Spanish, so Roman would be the best for me, but I want to try with other things.
I'd want to worship Odin over everything else, but also other gods of war and masculinity, like Tyr, Mars, Apollo, Jupiter and Thor.
Maybe I should start with something simple like galdr and rune carving? I'm currently trying chaos magick with sigils and runes, and I'm not sure if it really works.
Anyone there who's experienced with paganism and can give me some tips to start? I'd really apreciate it.
>>
>>19224712
This.

Isthar.

I didn't know who she was until years later. Was noticed by her after a colossal meditative fuck up.
>>
>>19224802
call to them in your mind during meditation and they will find you if they want you
>>
>>19224854
I tried doing that a few times, and I felt something... But I should try harder.
I was asking for a more ritualized and historical way to contact them though.
>>
>>19224802

I would avoid directly praying to Wōden Pæþwyrhta, Wihtferiend, Hygeferigend, Wordsāwere, Wōden Lǣce, Ādrysendlīc, Wēstend, unless you are grimly serious. And ready to prove your worship as valid through a demonstration of mægenweorþ , i.e keeping of the peace, gift-giving, and thorough learning.
>>
>>19224876
I want Woden's help to become a better man. I'm intelligent, but weak, lazy and with less social skills than an average guy my age.
I want to become big, strong, confident and determined.
I also want revenge. My ex gf cheated on me with her fucking beta orbiter and now they're together. I already punched him, and I got my revenge on her too, but she still talks to me and wants to be friends. I'd love to fuck her just to make the guy suffer as I did, and I also want to have the courage and strength to beat him up again if I feel like it and to defend myself against his friends (who are bigger than me) just in case.
Training and getting some berserk rage would do the trick for the last, right?
I'd say I'm pretty serious.
>>
dionysus after a calling dream and subsequent visitation dreams that followed me taking an ex's advice and making an offering in response to the calling

i wasn't expecting anything to actually happen (not sure why considering the rest of my life), and i knew nothing about dionysus at the time (other than "wine"), but i was really drunk and high so i figured "why not?"

i've always had strange experiences, but they hit a point where i couldn't deny them after meeting her
>>
>>19224887

you could also try working out and moving on, just saying
>>
>>19224887

>I want Woden's help to become a better man. I'm intelligent, but weak, lazy and with less social skills than an average guy my age.
Wōden's is a gift-giver and man-breaker. tbqh I would probably advise you to at first try and build prayer and oath with Þunor (Thor, Þórr) Gumfrēond (Man-Friend). Wōden may gift you teachings, but the teachings are just as much likely to result in your perishing as they are to become better. He is the God of liminality and death.

>I want to become big, strong, confident and determined.
Thor or possibly Tīw.

>I also want revenge. My ex gf cheated on me with her fucking beta orbiter and now they're together. I already punched him, and I got my revenge on her too, but she still talks to me and wants to be friends. I'd love to fuck her just to make the guy suffer as I did, and I also want to have the courage and strength to beat him up again if I feel like it and to defend myself against his friends (who are bigger than me) just in case.
There is no need to have physical revenge if it was your ex cheating on you, then she is out of your Innangarðr now, and the best revenge is to eliminate her socially from your life entirely and focus on building your hearth to be of greater stature then anything they can manifest. If blood was split then a case for wergild is present, but you should focus on self-improvement rather than martial preparations for an imaginary future conflict. Fuck cheating hoes.

>Training and getting some berserk rage would do the trick for the last, right?
I would just do this anyway.
>>
File: IMG-20170626-WA0007.jpg (129KB, 729x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170626-WA0007.jpg
129KB, 729x1296px
>>19224907
I'm working out and cutting because abdominal fat, and I've had sex with some other girls since that, but it isn't easy to just forget about it all when she lives right in front of you and you have to watch them holding hands and making out every fucking day. And it doesn't help if she send you pic related (look at the table).

>>19224912
I'm actually focusing on self-improvement, and that's why I want help from the gods. The revenge thing is more of an hypothetical situation, something I'd like to do but I know I won't really do.
I'll research on Thor and Tyr. Thanks.
>>
>>19224954

she's in your life because you allow her to be, you can choose to disconnect and walk away from all of it

generally speaking vindictive cunts don't have the best lives anyway, so there's no reason for you to waste your own energy on her

having sex with other people isn't moving on or letting go, that's something internal that has nothing to do with anyone other than you

i understand why you're upset, i understand why you want vengeance, but it's wasted energy when your focus would be put to better use on self improvement
>>
File: 1495472881243.jpg (442KB, 850x1676px) Image search: [Google]
1495472881243.jpg
442KB, 850x1676px
>>19224889
Greeks are neat. Powerful Dominions in most cases if approached from the angelic angle, fallen or otherwise.

Dionysus took a feminine avatar when visiting you? Neat but unusual. Describe?

Also: Ask Dionysus if they had a daughter with Persephone called 'Melisande' or Alexandra. A half-sister to Melinoe.

I'm curious about their opinion of her.

If it helps I'm pretty sure the goddess moved from that pantheon into Elysium under bad terms, seeing as she serves Jehovah/Christ at current, still a divinity of death (helping some make their passing more gently) but mostly assigning angel guides to people who ask for them and passing reports/prayers from lower rank celestials to upper planes that are harder for them to reach.
Usually seems to hang out in an astral library.
>>
>>19224954

regardless of where she's living btw, even if she's in your vicinity you can choose to remove yourself from hers every time

the opposite of love is indifference, not hate, learn to stop caring
>>
>>19225008

no, meeting my ex is what made a lot of things undeniable; that's who i meant by "she"

it's a bit of a long story, but during a pcp high on one of my birthdays (years ago) i blacked out and when i came back from it i was in the middle of having sex (not with that ex, but my current "it's complicated" who i've had a thing going on with for 12 years; the female ex i mentioned is technically "our ex") finished because i was already in the middle of it and afterwards i ended up auto writing a lot of shit that i thought seemed crazy

years later when i met my ex about half of what i wrote actually happened (so far, more is supposed to happen eventually, but who knows?) and she ended up doing this past life ritual and well... it's complicated

but dionysus was male in the visitation dream

i haven't had one in a while actually, but i barely dream other than just lucid blackness like being in the void during third eye meditation

i'm half assed attempting to actually study things (i'm easily distracted by life and drugs/alcohol), but i'm kind of just hoping another woman comes along and shows me some things

most of what i've learned/experienced has come from dreams, drugs, meditation, and women
>>
>>19225008

sorry if that was unclear i'm running on hardly any sleep and i'm a little hungover
>>
>>19225041
That's fine. If you can reach any sort of lucid halfstate of meditation though, you can change your subconscious/astral scenary by displacing yourself elsewhere or calling out to entities in that near-dreamworld to pull you elsewhere or help you improve yourself.
Contrary to popular narrative, it takes a lot of practice to strengthen your 'astral body of light' and learn to manipulate your metaphysical surroundings. But once you get somewhere with it, you can attack your insecurities and fears directly in your subconscious, view past lives, see God etc.
Developing your senses is the hardest part and most things will flash intent and meaning or mime actions suited in line with your perceptions rather than have direct words conveyed. It gets easier to avoid projecting falsehoods onto foreign energies by your fears as you clean yourself out of corruptions to your reflection though.

I'd recommend trying earnestly for a guardian angel and seeing where their advice leads to self-empowerment rather than costly deals or contracts. If you feel any uncertainty at any point, trust your intuition and challenge them in Christ or other Names of Power to reveal the spirit's true nature. Hostile parasitics and other tricksters will commonly take a nice shape to drain your energy and make you feel like crap if you give the opportunity.

Found the greek goddess I mentioned by asking an unrelated question to my guide who let it slip, and then gently pestering her until I was tolerated and eventually liked. Stubborness is key! Be respectful, and some foreign entities you just want to AVOID if you don't want recurring intrusion/nightmares. Pretty overwhelming presence when something of that caliber chooses to flash themselves, at least until you get used to it and adapt around the high 'frequencies'.
>>
>>19225117

i've been able to lucid dream and whatnot since i was a child, but actual manipulation of the environment in those dreams has never been something i've been able to accomplish

i'm sure it's a matter of lack of focus

my ex did a past life ritual that seems rather significant given some of the parallels in the state of the world currently to the time i remember among other things (dionysus also figured in heavily in those memories, not surprising that the calling dream that came after her ritual was from him)

i wouldn't challenge anything in christ, i'm actually completely anti-abrahamic faiths for many reasons so i don't touch that kind of thing

i'm not much of a seeker, i've always been of the mindset that if something or someone is looking for me or i'm meant to experience it then it will turn up when it's necessary
>>
>>19224521
I go with my man loki he never fails to deliver
>>
>>19224954
Why every larping faggot here is fat as fuck
>>
File: 1495009266971.png (581KB, 653x918px) Image search: [Google]
1495009266971.png
581KB, 653x918px
I could learn a lesson or two from that.
The most common piece of advice I've gotten is to 'slow down', relax or 'rest' rather than constantly trying to exhaust myself with autistically focused self-improvement and ultimately making my day more difficult as a result.

I have seen leaps and bounds in improvement though. In lucid astral strength, general waking comfort with myself; and then working more heavily with certain entities, giving them enough influence to more drastically affect the causality and general timing in my day-to-day life. Haven't pushed for much material excess and a person still needs to step out to allow the increased opportunity to actually intersect effectively with your life, but the comfort and needs met in convenience of situations naturally working out if you don't fight against what increased awareness is strongly telling you is striking.

My primary go-to of choice is a Cherub of abrahamic name and gentle nurturing disposition who was the 'mother/designer' of my original guiding angel. Think hundreds of feet of eldritch crystal with four faces (of woman/spectre/wingedlion/rainbowmaskedconstruct) a golden trumpet and countless hands when not taking the usual metallic-gold hair white skinned humanoid avatar. Attractive one with glowing white eyes flecked with blue.
Angel of Spring/Air/East, paired with a second though masculine Cherub as protector of an astral city (same one holding Melisande's library) and the Name literally means 'God is my Oath' which is the entity's guiding conceptual aspect.
Powerful patron, but the only caveat is the expectation that you actually continually work to better yourself towards the Source/Light/God, so selfless requests are the chosen narrow path and corrupting yourself with darker sin tends to earn a strong reprimand.

Anyway, choose what you work with carefully because how your dreams and subconscious get nudged and eased into will ultimately affect how you are as a person in the fully conscious wake.
>>
>>19224521
not a pagan as in don't worship the pagan gods but I know they exist and my favorite would probably be Thoth,seconded by Coyote.
>>
>>19224521

Hello friend, fellow pagan shaman here.

I worship Freya, but I didn´t find her, she called me. I connected to her on a high dosage of mushrooms and she showed me her ways. I worship her by improving myself step by step (getting fit, dressing nicer, be more honest).

I feel happy for you. How did you find your godess?
>>
>>19225264
Hence why people working with demons and shit tend to drift towards nutso and onto self-destruction.
Gotta go up-up-up in planes, not down. And get an entiry feeding YOU energy rather than a reverse.

Mainly ask for wisdom and help, but be willing to act through challenges yourself.
>>
>>19224521
there only is one.
and you do not need the other man made gods.
they were never supposed to be prayed to in the old egypt.
they were supposed to be meditated on. on their principles and abilities (to gain them yourself). not to ask them for favours.
>>
>>19225320

That´s exactly what modern pagans do, friend.
>>
>>19225224

i'm not fat or larping, there's just more to the world than you've allowed yourself to see/experience

it's easy to deny reality when you're taught to
>>
File: 1495269789597.jpg (957KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495269789597.jpg
957KB, 960x1280px
>>19225320
Exactly.
If they want, request, or even don't strongly condemn prayer towards them, you shouldn't be dealing with the thing. They're (fallen or nay) angles of the I AM. Universally, warped or whatever else unique, there is only One who is the All unknowable Creator/Creation. You should not put yourself as subordinate to anything else if you value realizing your complete potential.

They should be helping you rise to new heights rather than neutering your ultimate progress by focusing you upon them personally alone. This life is short and a very precious gift because surrounded by challenges we can shape our own spirit into whatever form we will have it consciously. What makes any magick so dangerous is that you're consciously pushing your inner self to a specific shape that may be a bad direction since we're so limited in perception. Guidance helps out. There's a slope of spectrums rather than straight damned/saved, though a connection to the Source to be 'saved' will feed you a constant flow of energy that will sustain and stave off the unravelling that enough darkness can choke a complete fading to dispersal by.
>>
>>19225264

i've always just been a "whatever's going to happen will" sort of person, so i'm the opposite and it's hard for me to pursue things (unless that knowledge is coming from someone who i can possibly hook up with, male or female i don't care though like i said it's been guidance from women that's led me here)

i feel like forcing things can make them almost inauthentic if that makes sense, which is why i'm not up for choosing who i work with either

with dionysus i had the calling (among other things) and my choice was "accept what's happening and me or go mad trying to avoid it" which isn't exactly much of a choice

i'm more into focusing on myself and helping other people figure their own shit out than exerting my will (which is something i haven't actually tried at this point) mostly because there isn't anything that's necessary for currently

i'm not particularly into material things, and i'd be perfectly happy living in a tent out in the middle of nowhere away from civilization for most of my life as long as i have a guitar, good company and drugs/alcohol

so it sort of seems pointless to exert my will since there's nothing i could really gain from it

who i am hasn't changed really (aside from my perspective about what is/isn't in the realm of possibility) to be honest, i'm very much the same as i was before the dionysus calling
>>
>>19225381

+ >>19225294

i don't know anyone who works with demons (i don't think) , i don't know many pagans at all actually come to think of it so i can't say much about them

as for challenges i just see pain is a necessary part of life and a learning experience; chance for a new cycle and regeneration etc

in a way i can embrace pain and challenges so i'm not bothered by going through/having gone through them

i've had a hard life anyway, been through a lot, so it's nothing new for me to have to go through a lot of shit
>>
>>19225359
I dont pray to any of the spirits i work with, only astarte, and by association, mother gaia, the rest i honor in other ways such as offerings out of respect. Mother gaia is the closest to the infinite creator i have ever glimpsed while astral, from her all creation spilled fourth
>>
File: infinity-symbol.gif (25KB, 340x221px) Image search: [Google]
infinity-symbol.gif
25KB, 340x221px
>>19225381
It's not about a complete reversal of personality (unless stupidly suffering heavy suppression after giving a suffiently hostile entity a completely open contract), but rather a reinforcement of specific aspects of your persona or points of emotional fluxuation.
It's like surrounding yourself with certain types of people in the physical world. If you aren't sure of yourself, qualities will be picked up and eventually become noticable to comment upon at least personally.

Also I'd avoid the addiction of drugs or slowly reduce if at all possible. Any substance that muddies your ability to self-perceive is dangerously detrimental.

May feel like a shortcut but is instead dependency to attract hostile energies and open your own aura faster than naturally readied for.
>>
I hate being called a fucking larper by closed minded spiritually neutered people. I pity them they will never see beyond the world holding them prisoner. Iv also noticed Christians are the first to tell me im a liar. They cant have their pretender god wothout acknolwdgeing the spirit world exists, but still they refuse to believe
>>
>>19225454

i get you, but i haven't noticed anything

mildly calmer since some of the strength of the ritual my ex did disappeared after a suicide attempt followed by chronic physical illness (this was years ago at this point, 5 or 6 years i'm not sure which) but other than that eh about the same

i don't use drugs as a short cut, i use them because i enjoy them and have for more than half my life

i'm not addicted to anything (not anymore anyway) and i can meditate and all that fine without drugs, but drugs have led me to some major experiences (like autowriting future events) completely by accident

i never take drugs with the idea that it's going to necessarily result in anything other than a good time so it's not like i'm doing it with some shortcut in mind

i had a kundalini awakening sober, i can open my third eye sober, i've been lucid dreaming since before i touched drugs, been told i naturally astral project, i can pick up what people are feeling (and sometimes thinking) based on what they "feel" like (you know just that...energy i guess) easily and accurately whether i'm high or not, had sober out of body experiences when i was a kid, important dreams and deja vu sober and high etc

drugs don't seem to do anything in either direction for me with that so i see no reason to give them up, that'd be like giving up sex (which has also resulted in intriguing experiences, having sex i mean) and honestly i'd rather chew my own arm off than give up either

i doubt dionysus minds all things considered

anyway you seem to be coming from a more abrahamic standpoint which is generally more antidrug and whatnot to begin with

so no offense but that's just advice i'm not willing to take

anyway the ritual my ex did, when i explained it to someone they basically told me it was like she ripped me open and had me bleeding out all over the astral plane and whatnot already anyway and that ended up turning out alright
>>
File: 1494814839692.png (41KB, 620x710px) Image search: [Google]
1494814839692.png
41KB, 620x710px
>>19225434
Have you tried looking upon the Father in the Holy of Holies?
Don't fear.
Gold instead of Green, and ultimately the highest and most pure expression of the I AM so far as I'm aware... The spirit of life is subservient to the spirit of truth, though conceding the former is still likely pretty magnificent. When some angels who would humiliate most entities claiming godhood suround in song and bow without hesitation before the Throne, it gives you some respect for what feels endless and expects nothing from you that you don't freely choose to give.
>>
>>19225468

strange considering christianity acknowledges other gods and the existence of the occult enough to order its followers to avoid both

i don't really openly talk about this kind of thing generally, but i've noticed more atheists and people who believe in science (but apparently not in the scientific method of trying things for themselves and experimenting before writing them off) being the type to deny the existence of this sort of thing altogether whereas christians generally just seem to think it's evil
>>
>>19225506
I have found that although light cleanses it also blinds , my friend, just something to keep in mind
>>
>>19224954
dude get over it. you sound like an insecure little shit.
>>
>>19225544
I am, and I want to stop being one
>>
>>19225515
I wish met more Christians ike that then. Most are snobby and pretentious
>>
>>19225468

Have mercy with them. As long as their insults are only verbally it doesn´t matter what they say. You know you are right and I bet you already met some people who are likeminded. Just stick with them. I know for myself how it feels like to be among non-spiritual people. It can suck but as long as i have my close circle of persons I can trust I am fine with all of their comments.
>>
>>19225568

bot them but you (and this is coming from a fairly effeminate bisexual guy just to give you some perspective) might want to start by not being a whiny pussy

it's probably hard to be confident when all you do is complain and fantasize about revenge instead of moving on with your life

then again part of being confident is just accepting who you are flaws and all and being unapologetic about it so if that's you... suppose it can't be helped

really though there's no reason for people to be insecure

worrying about what other people think is a waste of time since there will always be people who love and hate you (or everything in between) no matter what you do or who you are because that's just how people work

aside from that i bet you don't like every other person you encounter so why care about what they might think?

insecurity is based on the perception of others and the perception of others is never an objective truth so there's no reason to act like it is

learn to let things go and you'll feel better about yourself

as someone who's spent most of their life having a fair amount of people actively try to force me to be someone else who's "more acceptable" i'm gonna be real with you, that shit doesn't matter

if there's something you want to improve work towards improving it, but don't be insecure over not being perfect or where you want to be because not only is that senseless but you're also devaluing the effort you're putting into yourself and the self awareness that comes with it

what's there to be insecure about anyway?
>>
>>19225568
Since you acted on these insecurities, you must have a lot. Trying to contact entities isn't going to help with that. Do some kind of therapy. Talk to someone about the flaws you think you have. Reveal it all.

If you don't want to do that, consider voicing out these insecurities or writing them down. Instead of "I'm such an idiot" you could write "you're such an idiot". It'll help you create this figure you can attack with these intrusive critical thoughts.
>>
>>19225581

the ones who think it's evil are just as self righteous and obnoxious as the others

i'm really bias against abrahamic anything though so i tend to generalize, there's perfectly decent christians (who i wouldn't save from being eaten by lions all the same if that were ever a thing again)
>>
>>19225613

*not them
>>
File: 1498813802759.jpg (71KB, 908x539px) Image search: [Google]
1498813802759.jpg
71KB, 908x539px
>>19225625
Why are you hostile against the christian god in particular?
>>
>>19225669

i'm hostile against all abrahamic faiths actually, not just christianity

they're destructive in the sense that they deny and condemn many aspects of human nature and things that are perfectly natural on top of beig used throughout history as pacification and division tools by governments

in general i see them as a bastardization of innate human spirituality that capitalizes on that natural human tendency in order to keep people in line

i think they've been detrimental to the growth of civilization (and continue to be) due to those issues and their influence over politics in particular is something i find extremely disturbing

i was also raised catholic and sent to catholic school for several years (my parents thought it would make me better behaved, it didn't) so there's that

also depending on your beliefs in spiritual things like past lives then i also have an entire other lifetime loaded with hatred for abrahamic faiths (an ex did a ritual, it came with memories of an entire life time complete with feelings and everything though to be fair i hated the faith long before that so eh)

that all being said i love going to church, i really enjoy seeing how crazy people can get while worshipping anything

that kind of thing is beautiful, i love it the same way i sort of love crazy religious fanatics who take their faith way too far
>>
>>19225669

i'm against the refugees coming in too btw
>>
File: 1492785568171.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492785568171.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
It's less a complete denial of nature and more that you're recognizing certain self-destructive tendencies as temptations to be overcome and which if ignored will drag you down.

And so many Christians like with any other faith, do indeed take that for granted. Indeed, most don't even believe in the spiritual aspect of the religion despite parroting some lines and keeping to commonly accepted social convention.
It's optics.

Also do keep in mind that a LOT of hatred and false equivalencies have been spread over the years at every level of western society to attack the abrahamic followers and few else, even though it was that which allowed the blooming of culture in the so-called 'dark' ages, the rise of free thought because of the faith's central focus of somebody needing to CHOOSE to follow with their own heart or it being pointless, and was what ultimately created the comfortable world you and so many others have come to enjoy.

"You will know them by the fruits of their labors."
A good tree creates good fruit and a bad tree (or idea) creates only bad fruit.
Who else has created a superior fruit?

It's easy to rage, but when vaunted alternatives provide nothing then it is easy to see which power is being more productively active in one's life, taking less away.

What ideas are being held central as an ideal to move the heart and soul towards?

For Christianity that is supposed to be 'Love'.
In the trinity expressions of that glory being; Truth/Word/Father, Grace/Mercy/Son, and Peace/Wisdom/Spirit.

Conceptual absolution that we as humans inevitable fall short of, but still make the effort (even if a token one in the vast majority of cases) to better and improve oneself in moving towards that collective ideal of Love and Light.
What's to hate about that besides feeling offended by the idea that you aren't in absolute control and aren't perfect, having made mistakes? Yes it takes a humbling of oneself rather than rampant pride to accept empathy into your life...
>>
>>19225704
EVERY human institution has tried to use EVERY collective grouping to establish common rules of behavior and dominion over other people.
This is not somehow magically singular to the abrahamic faith or even religion in general.
Governments shove their nose in everything because those who dream themselves kings over others want to cement their own illusion and make others play into it. Even if that means violently.
What is odd about christianity is that os has generally been reactive (like the directed crusades in response to hundreds of muslim attacks and butcherings of christian pilgrims) rather than naturally barbaric (like nearly any pagan religion you could name.

Ideas are central to culture.
Exclude one and you must insert another or another will naturally take its place. What do you want to replace christianity's feeble remnants in america or europe and what about everywhere else in the world?

People get involved in practices as you in your own focuses.
Deep prayer is meditation and calling out spiritually by very definition.
If God answers someones prayers for free, how is that worse or more cultish than shedding blood or sacrifice on an alter for the attentions of some selfish thing weaker?
>>
>>19225704
I wholeheartedly agree with every word. I jusr hate facing snide jeers when i mention i am polytheistic but am expected to kneel before their spirit of control
>>
I dont hate Christians they are just misguided. I hate what man has decided christianity should be. I also am not a fan of Jehovah and his ilk. When i die i will rrejoin the mother goddess where everything began and ends
>>
>>19225763

i disagree, not all of the morals avoid self destruction because not all of the things those faiths see as wrong are destructive

they also instill a fear of questioning and free thought

destruction is part of life as well, sometimes self destructing can teach you valuable lessons that being told "don't do that or hell" can't

when it's social rather than spiritual it's even worse, because then the beliefs permeate a culture and fill it with subjective morals backed by absolutely nothing except tradition which is senseless

encouragement of people being part of the herd, complacent (being meek is a virtue according to the bible) and mindful of their government (like the passage in the bible that states that governments are part of god's plan and therefore should be respected) based on social convention grounds is disgusting

again, it's a method of control

christians destroyed tons of ancient knowledge in rome and egypt prior to the dark ages, and much of what i'm saying is based on actual experiences with christians and other members of those faiths

in addition to knowing some history and reading their texts

indoctrination isn't choice and that's part of where followers come from, not to mention when it permeates a culture that automatic herd mentality gets pushed and then it doesn't matter

we have bibles in courts and "god" all over state shit in america in spite of a supposed separation between church and state it's pretty clear that "choice" and "free will" aren't actually there because strong influence is enough for people to fall in line whether they believe or not

"good" and "bad" are subjective terms and good can come from bad things and vice versa, that's reality because things aren't that black and white

saying alternatives provide nothing is just a meaningless statement that's not based in reality

it's subjective what ideas should be held to move towards, every individual has their own perspective and purpose
>>
>>19225763

there's a lot more to christianity than "love" that's the peaceful happy propaganda narrative that makes people find it more palatable than the reality of the bible

i'm an empathetic person, and by no means do i think i'm perfect

i make and learn from my mistakes, but that has nothing to do with christianity

fact is when a book is considered true simply because the book says it's true and it's old and it's been pushed as a method of control that doesn't make it the truth
>>
>>19225707
Seconded
>>
And yes all abrahamic faiths have done great damage to human kinds spiritual abilities by discouraging their growth as "evil"
>>
>>19225795

i didn't say otherwise, all civilization reaches a point where it becomes completely unnatural yes

however, in the case of the world right now when most of the people in it are influenced by abrahamic faiths then those faiths are part of the problem when you examine the problems of the society

you can't separate and make excuses for it, because it's literally a building block of a lot of the current problems in the world

government shove their noses in things because people allow them to have that level of power, that's the reality

a government can only be as tyranical as those it rules over allow, because citizens always have numbers on their side and means of fighting back at their disposal

when they choose to not utilize that (and again this goes back to the ideas in the bible about being meek or not getting involved or governments being put in place by god as part of a divine plan etc which helps people do that) that's the real problem

keep in mind it also divides people on a moral level because of the righteousness instilled in people who think they know an objective truth that puts them above others that they're supposed to (part of their doctrine) preach and push on others

christianity has not been solely reactive, you're making excuses for it there

i have no desire to dictate what would take its place, but that doesn't mean it isn't damaging

just because all things ultimately become damaging large scale over time (that is why there's cycles and destruction and rebirth are natural processes) doesn't mean what's in place currently is somehow acceptable

the logic that what is should remain because something else could also be bad is ultimately senseless

what i follow chose me, as a kid i tried to pray to christian god shit i even thought i should go off and be a priest at one point when i was really young and i never seen a single shred of anything that made any of that worthwhile

whereas something i knew nothing about proved itself
>>
>>19225860
Yes! When i was christian i asked for guidance and swas ignored and alone. My deities atleast answer my calls and in several cases have shown they are real
>>
>>19225803

they expect everyone to kneel before their spirit because they're told that's how everything is supposed to work

they're also pushed to spread that kind of shit because if they just let you go to hell without saying anything then they're "responsible" for your fall

so the faith is designed to spread itself like a cancer based on circular logic

on one hand i admire that level of absolute control and the way that it preys on human nature because from a standpoint of power i have to say it's impressive (like voting)

but i'm with you, i find it obnoxious to listen to

i don't often share my personal beliefs/experience with people irl one way or another though so i don't encounter it much now that i'm not being pushed to go to church and whatnot like i was as a kid/teenager

>>19225817

i don't hate christians, but i do hate their faith

unfortunately in many circumstances you can't separate the two and the toxicity remains no matter how decent the christian is

one of my closest friends is a hardcore christian actually, i love her but i don't agree with that part of her life or the fact that she teaches that shit to kids

when i speak freely i sound harsh and intolerant because i am when it comes to those ideas, but i can treat individuals as individuals and not be a complete dick

>>19225859

this
>>
>>19225874

i never went searching, it all found me, but as a kid being raised catholic i did search and i found nothing

i was an atheist for a while (result of catholic school, and trust me it's not fun to be a kid and have teachers and know that about you in that environment), then i eased up to being agnostic when i let go of some anger until life just led me here

i remember being really young and watching people pray in church trying to figure out what i must've been doing wrong to not experience what they all seemed to, but in most cases it doesn't seem like they actually experience anything other than being part of a group
>>
I admire the control but things are changing, we all feel it, especially people like us. We feel it because we embrace the ethereal and attempt to channel it, with their heads burried in the sand when thinhs really shift they are in for a surprise. My personal enlightenment started with a search for answers and knoledge and has nevet been about power. Humans are naturally powerful we just need to be told to embrace it unstead of hiding from it
>>
>>19225895
Church had always made me uncomfortable. The colection plate infuriates me. Social pressure to gibs them my hard earned money. Fuck right off.
>>
>>19225905

i admire the control because it works and i find methods of maintaining power through those sorts of means fascinating and deserving of respect when they're effective

you're right though it is starting to fade now (thankfully), but it's still too prominent for my liking

people have a long way to go before they see that they have power and can take back control, i think the religious hold will linger for a while after the government hold fades (because that's fading as well) but i think at some point it will barely matter
>>
>>19225939
My friend ,talking with other people like me has brought me so much comfort. Thank you so much. Im never alone and havent felt aline since i found her, but i do feel isolated. Not so much now
>>
>>19225827
Christianity was a thing for hundreds of years BEFORE the Bible was compiled. The book is ultimately just a magnificent tool. It is the Faith on Christ Jesus dying and rising again upon/from the Cross that saves and men have died terribly for declaring throughout the ages.
>>
>>19225920

when i was really little (under 5) i was afraid of church to be honest, all the chanting and dead jesus everywhere (and i swear they used to have a bigger incense budget because i remember always feeling like i was choking on it) and all the saint statues in addition to what was being preached all terrified me (probably didn't help that my parents would beat me every sunday for telling them i didn't want to go and refusing to cooperate when they'd order me to)

as i got a little older i started to tune out and learned to appreciate architecture by being in them (still forcibly brought there though)

now as an adult i look at it like going to visit a sideshow and i can appreciate it on that level (in addition to the art and architecture) so occasionally i'll go to churches and just watch a mass or something

the collection plate is annoying yeah, especially when you look around at how much gold and expensive artwork you're surrounded by (in catholic churches especially)

i've never felt pressured to give anything though, peer pressure has never really worked on me

when it comes to donations i'd rather give directly to someone, so while i'll give homeless people and travelers etc money or food i never put trust in an organization to do it

i've seen that kind of thing misused too many times and people just generally end up being taken advantage of

though i did get $20 from a priest once though, i was out on the street for a summer crashing at people's houses and whatnot but on nights that wasn't an option i was outside in parks and shit

i was really high one night (had quite a bit on me too) and ended up passing out on church steps woke up to a priest asking me if i was ok

thought about running in case he called the cops, but i was with my (i'm not sure what to call him right now) and he didn't feel like moving so we didn't and the priest came back and threw us a $20 then let us sleep

so in some cases it really does go to people at least
>>
>>19225860
Governments want to replace the position of God in peoples lives.
That christans have refused to venerate them as such, giving that glory only to God instead...well, we've seen that pisses them off to the point that every leader for the past decades has been trying to suppress and squash it out.
The leftists in America for example practically worship government, seeing it as the answer to all their life's problems because the new-age priests of the press and the celebrities they worship as small-gods declare it as truth.
Europe is already nigh-completely under the thumb of 'athiests' and 'agnostics' who worship government and are cowed by threats and fear of social and legal reprisal if they do anything but toe the line.
Yes many christians are passive sheep.
They're still the only demographic who oppose the dominion over thought by men.
They aren't the problem letting tyranny take hold. It is the loss of influence that has let tyranny slip through the cracks and take hold over those people seeking alternative mastery since God offends them.
The followers are flawed yet the faith is true for those who reach out and believe.
>>
>>19225959

glad i could help you feel less isolated, it's easy to when you've experienced things most people don't open themselves up to

but you're definitely not alone in it, even when it seems that way

>>19225973

christianity is just another form of judaism, it's made martyrs of others as well

pretending only its followers have been martyrs for a cause is naïve at best when there's blood on their hands too

that being said it doesn't matter how old it is, it's still not some objective truth on any level
>>
>>19226000

none of what you said is true

from a political ideology standpoint i'm technically an anarcho communist (no not antifa, they're disorganized ineffectual and so on) and i wholeheartedly believe that there needs to be a revolution and that the government should have significantly less power than it does

that doesn't mean i support christianity though or think it should have a place in people's lives aside from a personal or church "community" level

really i'd rather see it gone completely, but that's a bit much for right now and some christians could be necessary allies so there's no sense in taking them out

not only that but martyrs can give a faith strength so all that can be done is slowly chip away with education where it can be given

christians are part of the problem with tyranny taking hold, as a matter of fact many of them do support the government when their beliefs are being enforced on the masses so you're wrong

fact is everyone has a hand in allowing tyranny when they do nothing
>>
File: 1497599774352.jpg (138KB, 850x531px) Image search: [Google]
1497599774352.jpg
138KB, 850x531px
>>19226005
Tell you what.
All of us here know how to meditate into lucidity and call upon entities, right?

You can and do for the varied goddesses.

Why not try calling out to the Almighty One and asking a cleansing of your darkness through the mercy of Christ?
It shouldn't take you more than a couple minutes and what do you have to lose?
See if the Abrahamic God responds. If He's no big deal, ignore him and if He's not good in your eyes, do the same. But just ask for wisdom in understanding and see what happens.

No reason to be scared of trying it out.

Post back with the results and I'll concede and stop trying to appeal this condemnation. You can at the very least expect some angelic intercession. If so, ask them to take you to their God.

Test it out for yourself. Scientific method.
In return I'll call out to and take a look at Gaia.
>>
>>19226031
Maybe so. Still some nice digits.
>>
>>19226042

i don't worship gaia so what good would that do? if you want to call on dionysus however feel free because that's who my calling came from

i've done what you suggested many times over in my life, and i've never gotten from christ

like i've said i was raised catholic, one of my closest friends is christian and i've always been willing to give that kind of thing a shot whether or not i believed

so been there done that, at any rate i'm not in need of cleansing
>>
>>19226042

btw my calling didn't come with me seeking, life just happened and so did it

i sought christ and found nothing, but my beliefs now stem from things that found me
>>
>>19226048

unfortunately they were wasted

fact is when people are getting some of their ideals they'll support tyranny to have it

the current system is so corrupt however that political ideologies don't even matter right now, they're just a means of division keeping people down

the government agendas that have been playing out for decades have gone on regardless of which party has been in charge

voting is a pacification and division tool and it's ultimately useless

the president is a figurehead and the issues that do change are relatively minor in comparison to things that actually matter (war, surveillance, militarization of the police against citizens etc basically everything the declaration of independence says is grounds for a revolution btw), but they're passion issues that get people riled up so it keeps people distracted from the ongoing narrative

we're at a critical point where people have access to knowledge and many are realizing the full extent of the corruption so the balance of power has slipped slightly

once people recognize the things that bind them they can take some power back

now that being said, no one necessarily gets their political ideology in place, so people need to let go of that and hope to compromise later

for now just viewing the common enemy and taking things from there is what's necessary and that's regardless of religious or political beliefs

we're all equally meaningless cogs for a small group of people to wield power over, better to recognize that than stay divided and allow corruption to get worse and continue
>>
File: Inanna - the goddess.jpg (133KB, 462x480px) Image search: [Google]
Inanna - the goddess.jpg
133KB, 462x480px
>>19224521
I worship the Goddess Inanna in servitude to the Anunnaki.
>>
>>19224954
deleet

why torture yourself? deleet social media, block her number. what are you afriad of? hurting her feelings? shes already destroyed yours
>>
I want to look into the absurd. Who is the most absurd god?
>>
>>19226382
glycon
>>
>>19226382
i would suggest openly calling for something and seeing what you get

when something chooses you it feels more right
>>
>>19226408
Doesn't seem so absurd to me. I want doctor who levels of absurd at least.
>>
I worship myself and pray to my godform. I pray to Jesus too, sometimes, but Jesus always ignores me.
>>
>>19226355
I already did that a few times, but it always ends the same way:
She says she's sorry after a few weeks, begs me to talk to her, and we end up talking, we laugh and have fun, then she hurts me again and I hurt her back, then block her and stop talking to her. Then it starts again.

Today I was out with a friend and she texted him saying that she was naked with her boyfriend. She wanted me to know. I immediately blocked her, and I hope this time it's for good.

Then I met a friend from childhood on the street for the first time in years, and we talked about going drinking some day with his friends.
Well, maybe the gods have heard my prayers...
>>
Lmao beta cuck. Fuck out of here asking me if I found my goddess, lesser gods are demons and they can eat the dirt off my soles. How many times will it take for you to understand the only God is the one creator above everything else. Anything else is shooting in your own foot.
>>
>>19226512
Get out
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.