[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This die glocke theory legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: START plasma web.jpg (10KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
START plasma web.jpg
10KB, 250x175px
https://sites.google.com/site/nazibelluncovered/
I read this article and the science checks out. I looked up the chemicals mentioned and you can in fact buy them. Do you guys think this was the real purpose? Could it be made today?
>>
>>19224130
>nuclear bombs exist
>>
>>19224130
tldr
>>
>>19224130
This is bullshit written by some freshmen loser.
>>
who ever wrote that needs a lesson in physics. the report suggest that the bell was a particle accelerator used for making protactinium, however, protactinium is a specific radioactive compound that ranges in mass from 209-238 and it's actually made from spent nuclear fuel. the nazi bell was an engine that ran on a liquid mercury and bismuth mixture, mercury is a super conductor and when charged does emit small amounts of anti gravity particles, bismuth also displays anti gravity properties when charged. many documents found clearly state that these engines ran on a mix of these two metals and they did manage to gain a small amount of lift. during world war 2 the germans had already begun experimenting with nuclear power and begun the process of making an atomic bomb. this bell was a completely different machine. if this device did what the author claimed then as soon as it was started the protactinium would begin to decay into usable uranium but the radioactive contamination would have been devastating, and seeing as the usable form of protactinium has a half life over 32,000 years everyone who saw the reaction would have died within minutes of exposure from the energy. without uranium 235 decaying first this material would not begin to decay. the same goes for the thorium. both are produced as a by product of the fission of the uranium.
>>
Again.... the Bell wasn't a weapon, it was an Engine.
The destructive effect it had was a concerning bonus for the nazis
>>
File: wall.jpg (69KB, 455x400px) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
69KB, 455x400px
>>19224130

Fuck off back to /pol (((you))) Nazi boi lover!

> saged
>>
>>19226514
>redditspacing
>announcing a sage
>/pol
Wew lad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdEdntoTOvU
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.