[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to know if I am a reptillian hybrid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: ApeLao-Cor.jpg (840KB, 877x1240px) Image search: [Google]
ApeLao-Cor.jpg
840KB, 877x1240px
Good evening, /x/

I have ssome evidence to support my theory that I am indeed a reptillian/human hybrid. I have some friends who are into paranormal that also say they think I am.

Is there a way to know for sure?
>>
>>19224019
You probably have come crazy inhuman powers then, right?
>>
Only way to know for sure is to cut open your chest and check if you have two hearts. Do this and post the results.
>>
>>19224030
dont have nay powers man. Just some anecdotal evidence.

My parents had the sex that generated me in in middle of a road in the rural area of brazil, particularly a place notorious for alien activity.

I have had some wierd as fuck shit happen also. But a but not comfortable to talk about it
>>
File: th (5).jpg (14KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
th (5).jpg
14KB, 299x169px
>>19224019
state your evidence, op
>>
>>19224019
Hmm, best way would be to attempt to activate some traits from your reptilian lineage. Usually extraterrestrial hybridization would allow you to bilocate into an etheric projection of your reptilian self in some way. The reptilian likely evolved under different dimensional and energetic circumstances than earth, so it would likely be sort of like trying to teleport into an alternate dimension and remembering your reptilian past life.

Other option, use your sexual energy and extend it beyond the base of your spine like a tail. There should be another chakra point beyond the base of your physical body, for managing the etheric tail. If you do something like that, you may find some kind of mental imagery related to reptilian genetics like scales or perhaps mental telepathic or emotional energy related to reptilian beings. Same principle, you could meditate with your eyes closed about having etheric claws.

The actual hybridization process is sort of involved, you likely won't be able to fully activate without some kind of spiritual or extraterrestrial assistance. You likely have contacts on the other side that are waiting for you to awaken and remember enough of yourself to make contact with them. Meditate every day, do yoga, art, etc.

Remember you are human too, the mammalian traits emphasize a different sort of affection than maybe you are used to. You shouldn't try to see one side as superior to the other, both have strengths and weaknesses that together can be overcome.

Its possible that your reptilian genetics are based on the opposite sex that you are, or they could easily be your main sex, or some combination of the two.

Mushrooms are a very effective drug for access shamanic memories of reptilian consciousness.

There is lots of bad information on the internet about reptilians, humans are ignorant in many ways. There are others like you, and others like me, who wish you all the love and happiness this world can bring to your soul.
>>
>>19224052
You won't talk about it. Hmm your just a dude, everybody has been through weird shit. Reptilians hate humans.

Inb4 im edgy and hate humans I'm a reptile
>>
>>19224064
Ok i will go a bit deeper on it.

I am from a rural area in Brazil. The town I was born in is very very small. Probably should have like 5000 inhabitants by the time I was born. A lot of alien shit happens there. Like I mean a lot. People talk about alien activity as if it was a daily occurence there.

I have had an aunt who was abducted, my grandpas farm had light orbs that went through walls, would change size, go in throught every room in the farm and go big, then shrink and go to another room...
Another aunt was tanking a bath in a river with 7 other kids and they all claim they saw this huge asss flying saucer go above their heads and dissapear into the trees.

Now as to why i think I am a Alien hybrid.

I asked my dad if he recalled the day i was "generated". He said that he recalls that it was in a road in his car in the middle of nowhere. Like he went straight out of the road into the dirt and they banged there. They even slept there. Now the catch is here: dad said he doesnt actually remeber having the sex as they both were smashed, but he said that it has to have been that day, couldnt have been other day.

I have two friends who are deep into paranormal shit. And before I even told them about where I was from they said that by analyzing my behaviour and some experiences they had with me they are almost sure I am a hybrid. I cant go into this shit without sounding like a sperg, but its actually creepy shit.
>>
>>19224077
>There is lots of bad information on the internet about reptilians
Where the good sauce at then?
>>
>>19224108
Hate enough to rape? Maybe he's a rapephibian
>>
>>19224108
maybe not reptillian, but other alien race/human hybrid...
>>
>>19224112
There might not be any cause they might not be real, or it might all be valid with muxed truths. Or or or or ummmm blah blah
>>
>>19224108
Some reptillians might be into kinky "bestial"stuff?
>>
>>19224109
>aunt tanking
>huge ass
Sure her fat ass didn't launch an object as she sat down ?
>>
>>19224118
They would rape and dispose of him,
>>
>>19224123
Well some believe that there souls are from other planets where certain aliens live. You could be a star child. Maybe you are in that case best of luck on your journey
>>
>>19224134
They might just be
>>
>>19224112
Personal experience, intuition, that sort of thing. The internet is good at pointing out karmic issues humans have with reptilians, but not so good at pointing out what reptilians are really like.

If you do have et heritage, then you likely have some level of psychic or telepathic ability. That ability will be very useful for finding out the information you need to know. There is also lots that is within your soul.

The kind of thing that the internet has isn't very multidimensional, aka, its mostly words and binary. That is good for convincing people one way or another about something, but not very good for giving a true window into spirit or truth.

My abilities allow me to see a psychic overlay light certain paths of light are bent around and when I look in nature it sort of moves in response to my thoughts in some way. I'm not really closely related with reptilians, I have been a human for quite some time. I have been some in my past lives, but they are distant.

Mushrooms gave me some experiences with it, they did some tantric stuff with my etheric body so that I would know that they were there, and that they wanted to love me rather than hurt me. Mushrooms made me feel an instinctive awareness of nature, the frogs singing were part of my self, but at a much lower awareness. It seemed very shamanic, the way of looking at the world and being a part of nature. It really made me feel disgust towards the way humanity exploits the planet, and the life living on it.

I was involved in some wars too, it wasn't pretty to remember, I somehow brought peace to the parts of myself in conflict. I had been aliens in past lives on multiple sides of conflicts. Somehow from my earthly perspective I saw that they were only needing a way to love and communicate with each other.
>>
Aight OP, post up a legit screenshot of your face, and/or your bloodtest.

The faceshot is just to see if your a major hybrid (since Major Hybrids have large round cheekbones, and a rather particularly unique facial shape) but blood type is the surefire method of finding out you are a hybrid.
>>
>>19224173
That clarified a bit the things. Thanks
>>
>>19224177
How would blood type prove anything? I think im A- or +, not sure.
>>
>>19224177
not keen on posting my face pic here also...
>>
>>19224198

Blood testing is the only sure way to know you're a hybrid. RH - Blood is an example of a non-reptoid alien hybrid.

Also Reptilian Hybrids when activated have no real free-will, and once you do you go full flakka, without the flakka, one of those florida zombies, et cetera.

I doubt you are a reptilian hybrid, you may have some of reptilian blood in you, but not enough, you could be another hybrid however (btw Hybrids are a lot more common than people think, but they don't really get super powers, or any of that hokie pokie new age garbage hippes cram down everyone's throats)
>>
>>19224227
I thought of that possibility (being a hybrid with another alien race) also.

What race would you think could be the most probable?
>>
>>19224019

Are you part Jew?

If so, yes.
>>
one final bump before i head to bed
>>
>>19224246
Not sure if part jew, but my dad is fascinated by jewish culture and is a freemason.
>>
>>19224019
Do you mean hybrid, or chimera?

Because your pic in the OP is a chimera.

There are black mirrors in orbit around Earth. See if you can connect to one.
>>
If you're having doubts, you probably are.
>>
>>19224019
Get your DNA tested to see if you got any Jewish
>>
>>19224019
>ssome
>sssssssome

Villain get ye gone!
>>
File: tasty_clover.jpg (358KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
tasty_clover.jpg
358KB, 1600x1064px
>>19224019
Hybrid or human with Reptilian soul? If you were a hybrid you would know for sure. You would feel unambiguously different than a human should. You would be able to DO things a human can not do.

It's more likely that you are a Reptilian reincarnated as a human. The memory of your previous lifetime is so alien that it can't help but intrude a little on your current lifetime. There are dozens of different "Reptilians" from the highly evolved to barely above animal. Some (most actually) are very dark and negative, but a few are neutral or even light oriented.

If you are reincarnated then you came here for a REASON. Find out what that reason is.
>>
>>19224019
Stand motionless in the sun for 6 hours then go full sprint in a split second and go hide under a rock.
If after that you are confortable and want to eat flies, you're a reptilian.
>>
>>19228141
Also,, reptilians are complete shite at football. Are you any good?
>>
>>19224109
>light orbs

Slightly off topic, but my eastern european grandparents saw these on a regular basis when they were kids living in relatively secluded villages with no electricity. They thought it was spirits though, never thought about aliens.
>>
>>19224109
>And before I even told them about where I was from they said that by analyzing my behaviour and some experiences they had with me they are almost sure I am a hybrid.

What behaviors are these?
Also what state your city is from?
>>
>>19228115

>You would feel unambiguously different than a human should

What does this mean? Are you telling me my teacher-friend was a reptilian? He always claimed to have "become" a vampire.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.