[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: AstarothSigil.gif (7KB, 477x472px) Image search: [Google]
AstarothSigil.gif
7KB, 477x472px
Hello /x/
What is the truth about demons? I've read many conflicting things about them and I don't know what to believe. Some say they are evil, some say they helo humanity.
The best example would be Astaroth. She is usually depicted as an ugly male angel, but some say other things.
There is a lot of info on this site, is it legit?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html
>>
I would like to add that I am interested in summoning, but I have no idea what to believe. Any info on goetic demons and evocation would be appreciated.
>>
>>19223907
Every one of us have some demons anon.
They are also tools for beginners.
>>
I've summoned before.

This will be an unpopular opinion, but I do not believe any of it is real in the sense that you are summoning separate entities from other planes to do your bidding and thus it doesn't really matter what you follow so long as you follow something that makes sense to you.

I do think it's real in the sense that I think rituals have power and sitting down and addressing some of your issues with what you have identified as an archetype can help and the aftereffects can manifest themselves in surprising and interesting ways.

Best thing to do is summon yourself and write down your own experiences and create your own database of information.
>>
Innana>Astarte>Astaroth
1500's demonization

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/ac_goetia.pdf

enjoy
>>
>>19223950
>I'm a bitch tier physicalist

Neck yourself
>>
>>19224085
K
>>
File: 1493724835497.jpg (45KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
1493724835497.jpg
45KB, 500x533px
>>19223907
>>
File: giphy.gif (1008KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1008KB, 480x360px
>>19223907
The keyword here is "Etymology".
That means the origin of a word.
Now look up for yourself what the origin of the word 'demon' is. It might surprise you.
>>
>>19223907
I mean its a matter of perspective evil people would say they're good but I consider them evil.
>>
>>19223977
>Innana>Astarte>Astaroth
>1500's demonization
This!
>>
>>19223907
>angelfire
>>/trash/
The Goetics aren't evil and aren't 'demons' per se.
>>
What's a good book that would be like a demons 101?
>>
>>19226458
>The Goetics
Are a list of "the gods worshiped by the enemies of our people", complete with ridiculous illustrations and nonsensical attributes, designed to demonize rival faiths.

With that said, it is a must have for anyone that collects this type of material.
>>
>>19226458
That website is actually pro-demon
>>
>>19226507
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/ac_goetia.pdf
thank me later
>>
>>19223907
Angelfire/serpentis666 is a notorious wackjob satanist cult info hub
>>
>>19223907
If demons are real then they must be Jewish
>>
https://discord.gg/Zp3VBQ
bumping
>>
>>19227494
t. buttmad thelecuck

We are the future while your retarded buttfucking OTO spirals into irrelevancy.
>>
>>19223907
What even is truth, man?
>>
>>19227483
thank mr skeltal
>>
File: 1485223545671.jpg (32KB, 609x609px) Image search: [Google]
1485223545671.jpg
32KB, 609x609px
>>19223907
>josfags back at it again
>>
demons are beings that are pure spirit. they have existed long before we ever did and will outlast us. they have all the possible knowledge in the universe. demons in reality have no form as they have never lived and the idea that they possess people is quite absurd. however, the fallen ones, which were once angels lost their physical form and became a spirit. big difference. it's actually the fallen ones that try to possess people because they once had life. getting help from demons is actually a two way road, yes they have been known to help people but often times those people suffer and pay hefty prices for their knowledge. the best example of this would be the lesser keys of solomon, this is a guide of demons that is a few thousand years old. i used to practice the craft when i was younger and i regret it everyday of my life. i'm talking to you as a person who has experienced it first hand, please do not open this door. they will destroy your mind.
>>
>>19231062
Explain you cunt
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.