[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep having the same dream of creepy Mermaids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Mermaid8.jpg (34KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Mermaid8.jpg
34KB, 240x320px
They don't have fish tails so not technically mermaids, it's like an underwater mine filled with water and there's a giant webbed human like hand with skin the colour of a cat fish, there's a mine cart track which fish like beings with big lips walk up marching like orcs in lotr, they are guarding a giant humanoid mer person who is in a sort of hibernation.

WTF is this, why is it recurring. I'm not afraid of fish or anything. It's so detailed and real.

I am thinking Merrows, I live in Ireland. Are there giant fish people in Hibernation in the Atlantic?
>>
File: 1498761655437.png (23KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1498761655437.png
23KB, 645x773px
>>19223887
>Are their fish people

Maybe. But the more relevant /x/ tier question is, how do we re-assert a metaphysics oriented zeitgeist into our youth?
>>
File: Rolf.jpg (15KB, 202x357px) Image search: [Google]
Rolf.jpg
15KB, 202x357px
>>19223887
Dreams are the result of your brain trying to work out a problem or issue. How do the individual aspects of each thing you described make you feel?

>creepy mermaids without tails
>underwater mine
>giant webbed human hand
>mine cart track
>big lipped fish beings
>giant hibernating mer person
>>
>>19223887
Could be past life memories. It could be symbolic. Look for information on Lemuria. I believe mars also used to have some very strange underwater creatures.
>>
>>19224080
>lips
op is uncomfortable with being touched
>mermaid
OP is afraid of women
>underwater
OP thinks swimming is fun or comforting
>>
>>19224102
terrible..
>>
File: alien.jpg (13KB, 339x228px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
13KB, 339x228px
>>19224102
>op is uncomfortable with being touched
You should work on that, maybe try to hug a close friend or family member (its ok to ask)
>OP is afraid of women
Theres nothing to be afraid of, im sure youve heard that before. Women are individuals like you. When you fear something you apply power to it, this lets that variable control you. Maybe you should speak with some women in your life that you trust more often.
>OP thinks swimming is fun or comforting
You should definitely go swimming.
>>
>>19223887
What the fuck is wrong with jar jar binx?
>>
>>19223887
yoosa in beeg doodoo dis time
>>
>>19223887

Hopefully mermaids are cute and not scary.
>>
I had a dream where I bought one of those in like an Asian fish market and spent the rest of the day trying to figure out how to cook it. Like do I eat just the fish part or is it cannibalism to eat the human half? Do I wrap it in tinfoil? How DOES one cook a mermaid?
>>
>>19223887
That's a Gungan, not a mermaid
>>
>>19223887
>I live in Ireland
have you tried drinking more to resolve the problem??
>>
>>19223887

did you see any simbols? normal or strange

when you tink about the dream what kind of history comes to your mind?

underwater giants seem to be theme latelly in my dremas too , i wonder why
>>
>>19226215
KEK
>>
File: Emerging.jpg (382KB, 1680x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Emerging.jpg
382KB, 1680x1039px
>>19223887It's pretty clear that you are descendant of the fishmen and that you are turning into one now...
>You should consider moving to Innsmouth
>>
The Source will flow
>>
>>19223887
most people who have visions have massive inaccuracies in their visions. its typically not literal

so you see many people under water and their skin is dark. its probably the farce the west is conducting with refugees / migrants

the EU has been pretending to be super tolerant and uber liberal. they are not as tolerant or liberal as they seem. under international review they have been found to have killed random civilians who try to immigrate and disposed of bodies for years. its why they are being forced to take in the migrants and refugees but the thing is they ran out of willing participants and kenya busted france killing kenyans.

they learned a trick from the japanese who lost businessmen in europe. they had a tacking device on them. they found a warehouse with dead kenyans. but others have gone missing who were confirmed to have arrived thanks to phone records. europe is in a tail spin and desperate to find people to fill hotels to make it look like this isnt a wide spread problem. but as i said they cant find willing participants

enter the UK a soon to be non member of the EU with its military has gone to somalia and demanded people get on military ships at gun point. many start talking about telling some one then they dump them in the mediterranean

the stock footage of people on rafts drowning is from 1 and a half years ago. most of the africans that wanted into europe went more than 5 years ago ahead of the syrian refugees. there is a mass grave in the mediterranean under water. its started to change the ph of the mediterranean and even the dead sea.
>>
File: IMG_3468.jpg (71KB, 360x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3468.jpg
71KB, 360x458px
>>19223887
I'm a person who does "mermaiding" for a hobby. Listen to me. The mermaids you're discribing sounds like a type of marine subcubus you see in Irish lore. They lure you in with something, maybes a song or maybe they disguise themselves, and drown you. Are there things/people in your life who seem appealing but are using/manipulating/ or abusing you? Stay away from them. Make the healthy decision, not what simply tastes better. How connected are you with your culture? I advice you tell your dream to an elder that still knows your old culture very well. The religions/thoughts/beliefs of people are very powerful and their meanings are subconsciously passed down through generations. To know yourself you must learn the culture of the land you stand on, regardless of if you believe in them or not.
>>
>>19223887
Have you by any chance dreamt about a great underwater city as well?
Might wanna start doing research into your family tree.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.