[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tulpa problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

File: proofallhere.jpg (144KB, 500x500px)
proofallhere.jpg
144KB, 500x500px
So heres the thing.. created my tulpa a while back and Im feeling like Ive lost all privacy

When I jack off shes there. when I go to the bathroom SHES THERE. Its rather embarassing. Shes watching me type this too and is upset
Anyway to combat this?

Also: wtf do these things REALLY do when Im not thinking about her? Where do they go?

>Pic related. its her
>>
>>19223691
Well do you watch her do... bathroom related activities?

Not that I care, or any thing.
>>
You get what you deserve weeb.
>>
You're tulpa's KAWAII
Tell me what she says to that
>>
>>19223691
what do I search in Google to see more of this tulpa
>>
>>19223691
you tried to stick your dick in it didnt you?
>>
>>19223691
Your tulpa is YOU. All your past lives as a woman, personified as an anime character. I am in some kind of alchemical process, where the two are becoming one once more. I have been channeling the goddess, who is bringing this prophesy to fruition. I have the same problem op. I have been under heavy scrutiny for about 5 years, just the same group of entities watching my every move. It is a whole lot of trouble. Just keep your head up, they can't see as much as you think they can. Eventually, you will find that goddess awareness as part of yourself, and the evolution of spirit and matter can begin once more.
>>
>>19223774
>Your tulpa is YOU. All your past lives as a woman, personified as an anime character.

what pill do I take to see more of this
>>
File: yuna1.png (367KB, 811x429px) Image search: [Google]
yuna1.png
367KB, 811x429px
>>19223732
she says
>Thank you desu baka
>>
File: sheriff horse.jpg (45KB, 512x549px) Image search: [Google]
sheriff horse.jpg
45KB, 512x549px
>>19223691
the fuck is a tulpa?
>>
>>19223827
No, like really kawaii. I.. I think I'm developing feelings for Anon's gf anime tulpa!!
>>
>>19223786
say you have a set of information. Some information is encoded as a physical object. By applying some kind of function to that information, you have the potential to generate another complementary set of information. In short, there is potential for recombining the two sets of dna passed from father and mother together, to create a sort of hybrid consciousness of the two, rather than a separated mind and body.

Girls have two x chromosomes. Boys have an x and a y chromosome. We are raised to to emphasize our mental gender identity, the other gender stays passive as a subconscious elemental body. We have active genes, and recessive genes. Male dominated culture is about expressing the most dominant genes. When men become more contemplative and in tune with their own feelings, the less dominant genes begin to express themselves. The y chromosome becomes like a son to mother nature, and she begins sexy and compassionate instructions on how to become an alchemist hermaphrodite.

It starts in the mind, the two halves of the brain differentiate in dominant and passive handedness. When the mind beholds feminine form, it usually chases external women for an internal release of hormones and pleasure. In meditative awareness, the mind no longer focused on external senses begins integrating the information and sense impressions of the mind and body, and creates a new web of information. The viewer of that information is usually the male oriented self, the viewed is seen as the feminine. Masculinity was the way nature was able to differentiate the ego self from the emotional self, and so it could further its goals of creating more advanced forms of awareness. The ego then comes face to face with the subconscious/unconscious. This is the information stored within the body, the genetic memory of all life starting from the very beginning. It wants to have dominion over this, but it also must surrender to it for rebirth, growth, and renewal.
>>
File: yuna2.png (391KB, 523x436px) Image search: [Google]
yuna2.png
391KB, 523x436px
>>19223845
>Arigato desu senpai
>>
>>19223833
Something mentally ill people think is separate people living inside of their head
>>
>>19223691
so your other self is falling for your self?
take control of your mind and set boundaries.
sounds fun. good luck lel.

btw what was the intent? just someone to talk to?s
>>
>>19223902
Tulpas were a ancient Indian practice for creating a 'mental body' that could survive physical death so the adept could keep their awareness intact. Its a body created from awareness and consciousness. The ego, is based in the physical mind, so it can't readily identify with this new further development. The heart mind, of a person, their soul and emotions, can more readily interact with a nonphysical presence, because the consciousness of the heart is created in an em wave of energy and information that flows within and without the entire body and through the awareness. This is subconscious, but when the mind is in tune with it its super conscious. The mind and heart in such unison will begin to undertake the task of becoming conscious and aware at a cellular and molecular level. His tulpa form is like the inner life of a DNA molecule, as she grows she will express more of her traits within the hormones and emotions of the body, eventually becoming self aware, and perhaps if treated with love, starts to love her creator. The dna molecule needs the matrix of healthy body, and the focused interest of loving mind and heart, the spiral really is like a symbol of the mind and heart in orgasmic blissful awareness of each other. The dna needs both the male and female energy in order to create new forms of life, rather than the random permutation of information that people generally suppose evolution is about. Both these energies are within the body, the atoms themselves spiral together in this way. When they become in tune with themselves, the spirals of electrons start emitting spirals of light, the soul awakens in the body, the chakras start glowing, and the new dawn of Aquarius shines from within.
>>
>>19223946
Dude...
>>
>>19223946
i like this theory t b h , neet.
>>
>>19223940
well, it all started 5 years ago when I did a bunch of dxm and split into 3, possibly 4 different people, all at once, chatting with each other telepathically

thats when I realized tulpas are a real thing. I made her as an advisor, and also with the intention that maybe she can give me some knowledge on whatever beyond dimension shes in
>>
>>19223973
hmm, yeah the brain can do some pretty wicked stuff. Every time I hear of tulpas i remember sensui and his multiple personalities, all aware of each other and yet separate personalities altogether.

like running several operating systems at the same time on a single computer. there are bound to be errors. but you're conscious and as such you can do something about it. She is you, so what she may know best is what your subconscious hides. Not some hidden knowledge. set personal boundaries and love yourself, all personal things should fall into place for you. you can always throw the kill switch at any time, as long as you yourself acknowledge you can.
No matter what you do, that feminine aspect of yourself will always be deep inside of you.

I wonder if buddhists make sexy tulpas?
>>
>>19223902
>>19223946
i love this..
>>
>>19223691
make a jackie chan tulpa
>>
>>19223833
Imaginary friends for "adults"
>>
>>19223691
>When I jack off shes there.
Was that not the point?
>>
File: asukatulpa.png (2MB, 2582x2944px) Image search: [Google]
asukatulpa.png
2MB, 2582x2944px
>>19223691
I am going to go ahead and post the required reading but you dun goofed op. You would have stuck to evoking demons. At least you can get rid of them.
>>
>>19223691
You need to kill yourself OP. That's really the only escape from those things. What in god's name made you think this was a good idea?
>>
I have have been developing what some might consider to be a tulpa for approximately 4 years now. It has been a resounding success so far, and I am pursuing progressing her into a homonculus. AMA

By the way op, perhaps it's a silly question, but have you tried asking her to give you privacy whilst you're tending to bodily functions?
>>
This needs to stop.
>>
Tulpa believers are worse than flat earthers.
>>
>>19223946
So... spiral power?
>>
File: 1498515517105.jpg (8KB, 345x146px) Image search: [Google]
1498515517105.jpg
8KB, 345x146px
>>19224263
This anon knows.
>>
>>19223691
Your tulpa is a segment of your consciousness that you are making independent.

You don't need to be so caught up in the notion of privacy. You made her, she is there for you.

Don't be rude to your tulpa. You're her parent. She -cant- leave you so it's not like she chooses where she gets to go. It's like being on a metaphysical leash. Only in this case you're trying to keep her away and you're strangling her. I hope you apologize to her for being a cunt.

HOWEVER, you can construct a wonderland or memory palace and have her go her bedroom there if you feel like you need privacy. Or just have her turn around. Give her a mental Gameboy to play with. Be creative about this.

For real though just have her jack you off. Stop being a little bitch. Her senses are hooked into yours so she feels it when you jerk it.

This is your life now. Get used to it.

Shit man I'd take her off your hands if you want to get rid of her that badly (Do I need to start up some kind of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends kind of thing for you fucks who don't want their tulpas?) but I already have enough tulpas in my headspace.
>>
>>19223691
just one question:
Do you really belive you've made a "tulpa", or do you accept this is just a schizophrenic illusion you created in your mind?

Or: How fucking dumb are you and do you even believe the crap you're saying?

No proofs? Then fk off
>>
What the fuck is wrong with the human race.
>>
>>19228876
>implying that having a schizophrenic delusion that you have a tulpa isn't functionally equivalent to having a tulpa
Whats your point?
>>
Wow this is even more fucked than I fucking believed. Bravo, OP, you just broke the autistic barrier. Go get help. For fuck's sakes this is actually schizophrenic behavior you'll fuck your head up if you continue. I hate shitting on peoples things but this is actually fucked.
>>
>>19228861
In short, don't shit on your brain.
>>
>>19223752
/thread
>>
>>19223691
post more of this tulpa
>>
>>19223691
just ignore her and she'll die, problem solved
>>
>>19223691
Make her a place to go to so she doesn't have to stick around 24/7.
I think the tulpafags called it "wonderland"
>>
>>19226013
What even is a tulpa believer you idiot. It's a real thing
>>
File: 1494171005771.png (377KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1494171005771.png
377KB, 600x574px
>>19223691
>creates an entity that requires OPs life energy to survive
>gets upset when it follows him around everywhere
>>
>>19229666
What happens to the tulpa when they disappear (stop existing I guess)? Does their energy just go back into yours? Do you get their memories and feelings?
>>
>>19229672
I suppose you could program it to let you feel its emotions and stuff. The energy isn't 'gone', but it's not going to come back to you unless you set it up to be reabsorbed. Even then you might not get it all back.
>>
>>19229672
They're just mental constructs, like your personality, and as your personality changes with time what happens to your own prior iterations ? Nothing, you simply stop using them. Maybe you look back at when you were a kid, but you won't be arsed to go back as you were, you're now what you now are.
Also many people show different personalities between different groups/situations, but that makes no difference, nor does tulpas.
>>
>>19229433
This, or allow her the freedom to stay in another room.
>>
File: Tulpa Timeline of Events.png (110KB, 3284x397px) Image search: [Google]
Tulpa Timeline of Events.png
110KB, 3284x397px
>>19223833
Some Buddhist shit rediscovered and reinvented by autistic bronies to fill the gap in their lives.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RQ8mSBaD3Q
>>
>>19225935
okay, I need you to greentext how you did this, what practices you used, what milestones happened, what effects have manifested etc.
>>
File: pandaii.jpg (176KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
pandaii.jpg
176KB, 1600x1067px
>>19223691
Dude you and me both man. I made a tulpa panda or tulpanda as it is called to help me win some stupid contests involving pandas, but it won't go away. Worst part is I memorized a bunch of panda facts and had it recite them to me. It won't stop. It also chews bamboo all the time. It won't stop.

Did you know that pandas have thumbs? Did you know that pandas spend 14-16 hours a day eating bamboo? did you know that an adult giant panda in the spring can produce about 62 pounds of droppings in 24 hours? STOP> STOPASOASHIO SOTP STOPS HELP STOP PANDAS PANDAS PANDSSA PAAAAANNSAADAAS
>>
>>19223691
What does she say when you JACK OFF.
>>
>>19223827
>>19223908
Why is she talking like a retard, you weeaboo shit?

Btw, you can just ASK her to not look, if, of course, you actually have a tulpa.
>>
>>19223940
>>19224103
>>19226013
>>19227032
Sooo why are you guys fagging?
>>
>>19227011
No... spiral power is much deeper than this. I hope you come to understand it. It has made my life fantastic.
>>
>>19227011
Ro ro, fight the powah!
>>
>>19223827
Does she actually speak Japanese?
>>
>>19223691
Let it serve as an example that tulpas are demonic in nature, you are trying to substitute human interaction with supernatural forces and this will ultimately make your life worse.
>>
OP why have you been all over x posting about your schizo episodes u fukin spaz
>>
>>19223833
https://www.tulpa.info
>>
Everyone interested come here https://www.tulpa.info
If you actually get anything out of it tell me because i think i just wasted 2 hours trying to make a friend with my mind and am contemplating why im such a dumbass
>>
>>19232102
No they're not, they're just imaginary friends you create. Nothing supernatural about them, they are just not told to fuck off by everyone here because of tradition. Not to say that it shouldn't, I have no opinion on it.
>>
>>19232227
by they I mean people who post about tulpa
>>
>>19228895
i thought tulpas were cool and intended to read more into them until i watched a video on some faggot claiming tulpas cured his anxiety, and it turns out his tulpa was a fucking MLP motherfucker and that he started to sound genuinely mentally ill

i no longer find this shit cool, i find it disturbing how many people openly discuss mental illness without recognizing it for what it is
>>
>>19232227
>tradition
I may not be the most experienced /x/ browser but when did the x council of autism get togther and say this is ok... not insulting people who take part in it just interested in the history behind it
>>
>>19232239
People have been posting about this shit on /x/ for at least 5 years man. As I said I don't care if people want it here or not.

>>19232232
Yeah it attracted A LOT of ponyfuckers and furries, and they are already pretty mentally ill from the start.

I'm glad you aren't wasting your time on super-imaginary friends.
>>
>>19232262
Thats either alot of omg such funny trollers or people actually see something in this....
>>
>>19232273
It's not impossible to see things with the sheer power of concentration, that much I'm certain. You and I didn't so we can't know though. It's best to just forget it.
>>
Ok so im going to actually do this and if i develope schizofrenia and start posting regularly here the safe word is kill me plz call 911 if anything goes wrong
>>
>>19232288
I just realized how badly i spelled those words noted that mental retardation may ensue seconds after considering
>>
File: stay-woke-3946827.png (125KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
stay-woke-3946827.png
125KB, 500x617px
>>19223774
Fucking hell this is some next level Woke shit
>>
>>19232288
Naw man, look at those digits. Youre gonna split.
>>
ITT: Somehow Jung came back from the dead and starting posting on /x/ about the real world intricacies of how the actual fuck tulpas work.
i'm legit impressed desu.
>>
>>19232315
drink your milky in the morning with cookies NOW THAT'S SOME REAL WOKE SHIT RIGHTT HERE
>>
>>19223691

picture of tulpa or it didnt happen
>>
>>19232188
>2 hours
not enough time try 2 weeks or more
>>
>>19233039
Try 2+2 years, that's how long I've spent and I still don't have a speaking tulpa.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.