[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innawoods NOPE thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Can we get an Innawoods thread going on? I'm about to go camping in Yellowstone here in a few weeks and wanna get the spooks tonight. Preferably, try to keep them to true stories only. No fucking "hairless naked thin man" bullshit that you see in every thread. I'll start.

>Be me, 14
>Be camping in Oklahoma where I used to live
>It's really late at night and I woke up to go take a piss
>I walk out of the tent and the fire is still barely going
>Walk over to a tree to take a piss
>Look up and see a rather big orb of light floating in the sky
>Looks like a star but much bigger and brighter, not moving
>As I'm watching it, it slowly starts to get smaller and smaller until it dissappears
>Took about a minute to vanish
>Think it's just some fucking place or something and I'm looking at it at a weird perspective
>Get done pissing, turn around and look up
>See the same orb but on the opposite side of the sky
>Same thing happens, slowly shrinks and dissappears
>About 5 minutes later I see spotlights searching the sky
>Wind picks up, clouds roll in, and it starts storming

What the actual fuck /x/? Fucking Ayy lmaos
>>
I usually spend the night alone in the woods when I am tripping on psychedelics. The scariest experience was when I was a few kilometers in the forrest at around 3 am and suddenly a flashlight turned on.
>>
>>19223540
ah ew. I remember watching a short film where this guys car was broken in the middle of a dirt forest road. He was trying to fix it when he saw a flashlight in the woods. He was happy to see it until it paused shining on him and then it just turned off.
>>
>>19223540
What happened after that?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.