[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe the Jewish Old testament is false

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: zoroaster002.jpg (21KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
zoroaster002.jpg
21KB, 1000x600px
I believe the Jewish Old testament is false, and is just a plagary of the Avesta and gathas of Zoroastrianism. Jesus was predicted by Zoroastrianism far before the Jews.
>>
Zoroastrianism Combined with the New Testament is the True Path. Jesus was sent down to Cleanse the Israelites of their perversions and evil deeds.
>>
>>19223435
Nawwww
>>
>>19223426
The only thing more stupid than believing in this nonsense is believing that other people's nonsense is some how more wrong.
>>
>>19223426
All religion is retarded

Fuck you all
>>
File: What-I-Read.png (545KB, 1085x475px) Image search: [Google]
What-I-Read.png
545KB, 1085x475px
>>19223426
I sure hope so.
>>
>>19223435
word.
>>
Really? I see more Zoroastrianism in Christianity than I do in Judaism. The Old Testament is more influenced by Babylonian and Canaanite religion than it is by Persian religion.
>>
>>19223435

>Cleansing

That when horribly wrong for Jesus , my guess its that he has no desire to clean anymore .

>>19223605

got you senpai , but thats enlightment , painful and anoying , better work in develoving siddis or high mental powers .
>>
>>19223526
That's pretty much what Jesus said anon.
>>
>>19223426

I agree the kikes stole their shit from the Zoroastrians completely, but Zoroastrian bullshit is still bullshit, and just as fake and gay as every other religion.
>>
>>19226235
What about the First Church of Fake Gays?
>>
File: 14580678594_12850573e8_b.jpg (304KB, 1024x667px) Image search: [Google]
14580678594_12850573e8_b.jpg
304KB, 1024x667px
>>19223426
>I believe the Jewish Old testament is false, and is just a plagiary of Sumerian religion just like the Avesta and Gathas of Zoroastrianism.

Fixed...
>>
>>19226307

That's probably the closest to the truth.
>>
>>19226327
It's more a commentary on it.
>>
>>19223426

Jesus told them that the scripture they used wasn't 100% legit and they crucified him. his followers kept his version while the jews tried to stamp it out, visciously, as in killing all the christians they could. Constantin prefered Jesus version and made it defacto legit, jews where btfo

then european christians persecuted the jewish descendents for centuries.
>>
>>19228242
He knew this because he was being led by the real Elite.
>>
>>19223426

Jesus was a deceiver.
>>
When they say the first book is that of masters and the second (jesus's book) is that as slaves...

It means that jesus taught people to be weak and allow the abuse of those who project hate unto them, right? Essentially what he did was turn physical slaves into mental slaves. No longer did the masters need to spend resources on chains.
>>
>>19228242
>then european christians persecuted the jewish descendents for centuries.
Wew
Keep believing that christshit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.