[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela Effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 29

What does /x/ think of it? I started looking into it recently and it's got me spooked. I do actually remember some of the things that are different now. Especially the fucking Pikachu.
>>
>>19223130
half of these are autistic and actually changed over time, the other half were always that way. Nut job.
>>
>>19223130

its disinformation/ red herring bullshit

you may be one yourself
>>
File: hqdefault-5.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-5.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>19223130
I unironically believe there is some sort of conspiracy behind it, but i have no idea if it is a psy op or some CERN fuckery
>>
JFK assassination will always be my smoking gun and no one can convince me that this doesn't exist. Shit's weird and pretty much impossible to explain
>>
It's fucking idiotic. Your memory is not a camera.
>>
>>19224504
It's a lot better than that.
>>
How many universes merged? The thing is, no one remembers ALL of the "mandela effect" things the same, for instance some people remember the pikachu thing but not the looney tunes thing, or vice versa, or any other number of combinations. So you have the possibility that dozens of different universes merged or whatever, but they differ essentially only in American pop culture that was relevant at the time millennials were children.

Or, alternately, people remember things incorrectly some times.
>>
>>19224511
What does that even mean? Your memories are not perfect recreations of past events or knowledge.
>>
>>19224504
When you relate things or draw them your memory get stronger.

I remember drawing pikachu with a black tip... it had spikes. I tried to remember how many spikes it had, and i draw it. That memory cant be changed just like that, it has strong conections.
>>
It's obviously an attempt at mass perception manipulation because those are all mistakes that people did all the time, often because it would make more sense the imagined way. Notice how none of them aren't huge changes but only small details.

I remember the thoughts I originally had for some of those and how I thought it would make more sense the other way. Sex and the city, that's means nothing. Looney Tunes, because I was a kid who didn't realize that cartoon wasn't a term in 1960 or so. It never could have been that from the start.
>>
File: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.jpg (23KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.jpg
23KB, 500x243px
ITS FUCKING REAL
>be last year
>discover mandela effect shit
>see the volkswagen logo without a line
>google it and discover it has never had a line in its history
>specifically remember getting my friends car from a shop last year and saying to my friend how the VW in the logo was split so it didn't just look like W and we both thought it was pretty creative
>look at friend's car after reading up on the M-effect a couple months later
>no line whatsoever
>wtf.jpg
>10 days ago
>see volkswagen on the road
>has a visible line crossing it
>jesus christ what????
>look up logos on google
>apparently this time, they've always had the line, unlike last year when they didn't
this is the image I saw that freaked me the fuck out, except the line in between was never present a couple months ago
>>
>>19224528
Pikachu had spikes now?
>>
Why is it that every one of them has extremely simple explanations?
>>
>>19223130
Half of it is bad memory and the other half of it is just common mistakes that end up entering the public memory, like movies getting misquoted all the time and historical quotes being attributed to the wrong dudes.
>>
File: pikachublackspikedtip.jpg (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pikachublackspikedtip.jpg
70KB, 400x400px
>>19224543
Thats exactly how i remember it.
I know things get changed over time... i thought this no-blacktip was like a new pikachu... like when they changed it shape. But thanks to reports i understood that it NEVER had a black tip.

Thats when things got weird and i started believing in mandela effect. I thought it was just people with extreme bad memory... until it happened to me with this.

(already told this story)
>>
>>19224548
>>19224544
see>>19224542
I'm only 22 I don't have bad memory. The memories are from 2016 so ofc they're still fresh in my mind. I'm telling you this shit exists
>>
>I remember the correct versions

you guys are just brainlets with bad memory and overgeneralization syndrome that you replace things with what you think they should be
>>
>>19224566
haha ebin
>>
There's a lot to it like the jfk assassination and Lindbergh baby, not just misspellings, a lot of us know it's real
>>
>>19223253
I remember drawing Pikachu as a kid distinctly- he always had brown stripes at the base of tail, not a black tip.
>>
>>19223587
This. there was only 4 people dammit
>>
>>19224599
-continued- And I've always been very detail-oriented and a careful sketcher. That is not something I would overlook.
>>
File: dancedog.gif (1MB, 399x603px) Image search: [Google]
dancedog.gif
1MB, 399x603px
>>19223130
>multiple human minds can make the same mistakes
no that makes too much sense huh?
>>
>>19224599
You are not understanding the different universes aspect and you are only considering your own experience
>>
>>19224554
you thought he had a black tail because his eartips are black
i felt strongly for a second that pikachu had a black tail too then i looked up on google and saw his unmarked tail and realized this is how its always been (helps that i played pokemon extensively for the last 10 years or so)
>>
>>19223130
>amelia found
woah what? she was never found in my line
>>
>>19224639
literally nobody except OP thinks this
search on google to confirm
>>
>>19224554
What you are probably remembering was the cosplay pikachu from Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

It is a special pikachu that does have the black tip (albeit heart shaped)

I always remember pikachu having the brown base yellow tip tail.
That isnt to say the mandela effect hasnt gotten to me. The Lindburg baby was always an unsolved mystery. The baby was never found. Im just now finding out that is all false.

They make jokes about it on tv even. There is even an American Dad episode where a character says "If I just found out that I was the Lindburg baby, whom do i contact?" That joke is only funny if it was an unsolved mystery with no body.
What the fuck?
>>
I think its more likely that they are changing facts online to see if they can convince us that we were wrong all along, you know, like in 1984
>>19223130
its impossible to prove or disprove, its a fun topic to talk with drunk people.

>>19223587
also this.
>>
>>19223130
Dis info, psy op, shills and no one cares about your mantels.
>>
>no, i didn't remember this wrong
>it's more likely that i fucking entered another universe
>that sounds reasonable
>>
>>19223130
The geography section is hilarious.
I'm not American, but even I always knew that often the largest city in a state isn't its capital, I remember this from reading a kids' novel in which the main character states that it's a little known fact that Albany and not New York City is the capital of New York State.
The Korean-Russian border is very small, no wonder many people didn't even notice it, I doubt anyone from Italy would remember Sicily in a different place, I doubt anyone from Norway wouldn't remember Svalbard, I doubt anyone from Sri Lanka or New Zealand wouldn't remember its location.
Also, "Berenstein" is the more common and correct spelling of the surname, "Berenstain" probably originated as a typo
Looney Tunes, easy to remember because of its counterpart, Merrie Melodies
The Volvo logo often is used without the symbol.
Most of Hitler's photos were black and white, in fact I have never seen a colored one, so I never even assumed his eye color.
Not even Chinese regime is barbaric enough to crush their own man with a tank, when millions of people were watching it.
Alexander Hamilton appears on the 10$ bill, no wonder people assumed he was a president without really looking it up. The recent Broadway musical probably just made people more aware of his life.
>>
File: volvo-logos-emblems-2.jpg (80KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
volvo-logos-emblems-2.jpg
80KB, 680x440px
>>19223130
>Volvo
yeah, it changed, woah, spooky
>>
Nothing in this reality has changed(except for those idiots on the web that shop pictures to make their point). Human beings memories are terribly unreliable. Multiple experiments have proven this. Most of these people that say things are different than they used to be were not even born when these items were created. Some companies have changed the style and/or spelling of their logos,etc. due to different reasons. It's not due to some dimensional shift or some stupidity. Berenstain is the proper spelling of the name of the couple who created the books and Mandela became president of South Africa so how did he die in jail in the 80's. Just dumb! People are just so arrogant they refuse to believe that their memories may be bad. Hilarious!!
>>
was south america always so much to the east, or am i just retarded?
>>
>>19223587
What the fuck are you talking about? He was murdered, who the hell told you that it never happened?
>>
>>19223130
A lot of the commercial stuff is simple rebranding. they have changed the words around on purpose. The weirdest ones are the big names.
Foldgers, Oscar Meyer, Bud Lite
>>
>>19223130
I am not going to say anything, just look at the picture
>>
>>19225183
Sure that isn't just a legend/guide or whatever, placed at the bottom, so as not to obscure any important geographical features?
>>
>>19225391
I remember that island when i was very small when looking at maps
>>
>>19225143
That's not the controversy, it's the number of people that were in the car with him that's disputed.

>>19223130
ME is real but it's impossible to prove what the cause is and most theories are tinfoil hat tier so people never take this seriously
>>
>>19224648
actually it's been basically proven to be more than just a theory that amelia was captured by the japs after landing in the ocean. look it up
>>
>>19225103
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>19223587
No way 6 people were in that car..
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>>19225183
You stupid fuck
>>
https://discord.gg/Zp3VBQ
>>
File: Travel_Channel_1999.png (122KB, 813x349px) Image search: [Google]
Travel_Channel_1999.png
122KB, 813x349px
Anyone remember a Travel Channel tv show called "Curious World" in the early 2000s?

Theres no info on it on the web, and there are only like 2 articles in gamefaqs and reddit forums asking about it.

Pretty strange since it was one of my favorite tv shows.
>>
>>19224548
>new zealand is northeast of australia
How is that an easy to make and common mistake?
>>
Earlier this year all you tards jumped ship to our reality and now you are still complaining and surprised that it's different than what you remember.

Get out. Go back home.
>>
>>19227545
the entire travel channel is pretty strange, some people will tell you it's not real
>>
>>19224771
>I think its more likely that they are changing facts online to see if they can convince us that we were wrong all along, you know, like in 1984

Interesting thought. I'm not sure if this is what you are saying, but I think it's more about suggestion.
Meaning that the x object has always been a certain way, and the operators of the psyop are using suggestion to make us second guess ourselves as to whether the object changed or didn't.
It's particularly easy with brand name items. i.e. fruity loops. Brand images are something you are bombarded with daily, but never actually pay much attention to. Considering that, if someone were to ask you which way fruity loops is spelled, or whether pikachu has a stripe on it's tail, you may not be able to definitely give an answer. If someone were to suggest that fruity loops is spelled one way as opposed to the other, then you might be swayed to that side, because you yourself don't know for sure.Let me try to give a more concrete example:

continued in next post
>>
>>19227970
Object X has attribute A. It has always had attribute A. You haven't paid enough attention to know what the attribute of object X is, and to know that it is attribute A.
You are prompted to answer what the attribute of object X is. You are given the choice between attribute A(the true attribute), and attribute B(the false suggestion).
Enough people(psyop plants) say that attribute B is the correct attribute, and now you don't know what to think. You REALLY don't know what to think.
And that's the point. You don't know what to think, but since you see object x so frequently, you think you know what to think. This makes it very easy for the operators of the psyop to TELL you what to think.

I think this is the most likely scenario, when compared to altering current information online, or changing quantum spacetime or whatever with CERN. It is the most feasible.
That doesn't mean it's necessarily true.

The one application I could think of for the mandela effect is for propaganda purposes. I see it as an offensive tool.
You could use it to make people second guess another person's arguments or platform. If the collective memory thinks that things happened one way, when in reality they happened another way, then that could make you doubt the validity of the target person/campaign/etc. It could make you think they were covering things up or lying to you, when in reality they were telling the truth all along.
>>
>>19223587
It's particulary strange for because I used to make sketches of this cenario for a comic book. Have lots of pages with drawings on different perspectives (my interest was/is Babushka Lady).
Always was curious about the conspiracy surrounding this to mk-ultra ufos, and remember quite cleary watching a documentary about JFK (and Lennon + cia's obscure side) on history or whateaver, with my parents, that showed the assassination.
I remember Texa's governor reacting after taking one of the shots, on the front sit.
There were nobody between them.
>>
>>19228183
*mk-ultra AND ufos*
Made a post about "mkultrasurvivor" strange blog here yesterday... one thing to another and ended up on the psichologis who visited Lee Oswald murderer on prision.
These people is now running "behavioral neuroscience institutes".
That's where I make connection to golf rumors and will calmly stop to talk about.
>>
>>19227972
FAKE NEWS
>>
File: 1495864172246.jpg (88KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495864172246.jpg
88KB, 300x400px
I never believed in this shit before... but the Lindbergh baby? Wtf man. I remember watching a movie about that where the point was that a killer was never found, and the parents were implicated.

I'm 100% positive it was a running joke to say the Lindberghs accidentally flushed their baby down the toilet drain, because the damn thing was never found.

I'm spooped.

Somebody else remembers that joke, right?
>>
>>19223130
What the fuck is /x/? Do you mean /z/?
>>
>my memory is perfect so obviously seperate realities merged and changed my past
Some fucking people man
>>
>>19228958
Good! You remembered one!

The next step is: Will you help convert others into believing the lie?
>>
The Capricorn one's blowing me up.
>>
>>19223130
I have a Mandela effect event that hasn't appeared on any lists.

I watched the early 2000s movie Sum of All Fears with Ben Affleck in the theater when it first came out.

I specifically remember seeing an aerial shot of the initiation of the nuke explosion in Baltimore, but every time I've seen it since, the aerial shot of the nuclear fireball in Baltimore is missing. It goes straight to a shot of all the windows blowing out of the hospital and you only see the mushroom cloud towards the end of the scene.

I don't know if that was only part of the theatrical release or what... but it seems to fit this Mandela effect stuff I keep seeing one here.
>>
>>19229213
I mean you see the aerial view of Baltimore, but the clip is silent and just moves to a shot of the hospital. I remember it because I was startled by seeing the fireball erupt over the entire city before it cut to the hospital.

This has always bothered me.
>>
>>19225103
So many maps are awful, espically in text books, 60 minutes talked about it once
>>
>>19224771
what happend in 1984? /inform me plz
>>
>>19223130
The same bullshit that the flat earthers are a part of, a disinfo psyop.
>>
>>19223130
I have it with words. There's a word I've never heard of, I basically learn a new word assuming it must be rare. Suddenly it's everywhere. I'm gifted with language mind you. It's not like I ignore the word before learning what it means. I take note to every word that's new to me. Also some words come in waves so might be a coincidence. Someone says a forgotten word, another person is more likely to say it etc. It's statistics. Mandela effect might also be sort of memory statistics. Just intersecting frequencies of memory/occurrence.
>>
>>19224957
same with ford..i know people who worked for them..they have the swung F.

I'm sceptic if this isn't just bad collective memory
>>
>>19229735
..The book....?
>>
>>19229735

seriously?
>>
>>19223130
Wait, wtf? The Lindbergh kidnapping was the most famous unsolved murder (supposed) in history. I specifically remember, because Lindbergh is a family name, which piqued my interest when I heard the story when I was eight or so.
>>
>>19230008
Presumed not supposed.
>>
>>19227545
What does this mean? Elaborate?
>>
>>19223130
I believe in a lot of conspiracies. that being said I think the Mandela Effect is the most autistic conspiracy ever. Like these all have answers that are completely mundane
>>
nigger
>>
The vast majority of mandela effects are just people misremembering things. There are a few really creepy legitimate experiences though.
>>
>>19223130
Pikachu's tail is supposed to be like a lightning bolt, why the fuck would it be black?

Also, you might be thinking of a Pichu, which have black tails.
>>
>>19223130
Why the fuck would the flintstones be the flinstones? Flint is a type of stone while flin is.. nothing, you fucking retard
>>
>>19230107
That's a case of speech rewriting the spelling. Nobody pronounces the T, so the brain automatically erases the T and you naturally read and pronounce it as flinstones. After years this is what the brain remembers as the correct spelling.
>>
>>19230100
Why would the base be brown? No one ever thinks of Pichu.
>>
This is a "conspiracy theory" only to people who have never seen a single Jonathan Creek episode.

Is self-gaslighting a thing?
>>
The strange thing is I actually remember Pikachu having a black tipped tail. It was on all the original first gen stuff. When it got changed I had assumed it was just a standard design change and didn't think anything of it.
>>
>>19223130

Chick-fil-a - I always search for Chic-fil-a when I google map it.

Augusta capital of Georgia - this one confused me at first, but then I remembered that Augusta is the capital of Maine

I'm surprised to see that it's Smithsonian Institution. I've been there a couple of times.

Flagstaff was never the capital of Arizona, though at one point Prescott was a long time ago. Doubt that's what you're thinking of. Flag is just our coldest city, so a lot of people probably go there.

It's dumb to try and point to other things you've found in google searches. If a Universe timeline were to change, then everything including our history would change.

I think it's interesting that people have such common misperceptions.

Chic-fil-a? Smithsonian Institute anyone?
>>
The Mandela Effect definitely exists, rather it’s people misremembering information or CERN actually fucking with shit, the phenomenon itself exists, the cause is still up for debate.

Personally, the ME sent me down the rabbit hole, so I think it's something more sinister than people not remembering things correctly. Especially since this topic is impossible to take seriously anywhere and gets you branded a tinfoil hatter if you think it's anything other than people just having faulty memories
>>
File: B Bears.jpg (99KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
B Bears.jpg
99KB, 480x481px
So here's my theory. Reality isn't static, it's fluid based upon belief. That's why we have Churches, Schools and Science. So that they can train everyone to believe the same thing from the start and keep reality from shifting too much. A few know of this and can change reality by simply changing the minds of the masses. I mean, if we starting believing our own things we made up, we'd go back to polytheistic dieties again! shit, no one wants that. I LIKE to travel to europe and not have to deal with vampires, werewolves and all that other crap. Or go to Japan and be hunted by an evil spirit. Spirits go to hell or heaven, not stay here on earth to kill me!

Just kidding, you're in the wrong universe. You should have taken a left at Albuquerque with bugs bunny and the looney toons....or tunes?
>>
>>19230412
A lot of people blame cern for stuff, and yeah there's surely a lot of nefarious shit going on there, but what if the cause the ME is quantum computing? You have actual black cubes interfacing with other universes. The timelines inevitably cross and sometimes random things from each timeline get stuck and fully manifest in the other timeline.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19223130

Ripple Effects in the Energy of Time. If reality is a pond you are looking into trying to see the bottom, any big "impacts" will cause ripples distorting what you are seeing.

Archives(did a thread talking about Mandela Effect a while back): http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: Capture.png (372KB, 695x415px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
372KB, 695x415px
>>19223130
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTCzkfIvnuE
>>
>>19224554
I remember learning how to draw the black tail pattern as a kid

I guess these people do, too

http://nickyw093.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-Pen-Sketch-616912329
http://addahandchestnut.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-Doodles-627192070
http://joifee.deviantart.com/art/Doodle-pikachu-593427315
http://animedrawer190.deviantart.com/art/i-am-pikachu-588930140
http://chainchomped.deviantart.com/art/Sleeping-Pika-577213021
http://magicalcat.deviantart.com/art/Freebie-Doodles-2-571197341
http://creepyclayten.deviantart.com/art/Commissions-559625440
http://brownhaird.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-Doodle-560000419
http://flodoodling.deviantart.com/art/Elsword-X-Pokemon-PikaChung-553399203
http://critter725.deviantart.com/art/The-Fat-Jedi-A-wild-Pikachu-appears-550366044
http://cuntfettii.deviantart.com/art/--593821034
http://cosmiccat23.deviantart.com/art/Doodles-543819826
http://gakikaelle.deviantart.com/art/Shit-stream-537902085
http://ozokami698.deviantart.com/art/Collab-Cute-Baby-524914136
http://farquadstarsquad.deviantart.com/art/Img-20150104-011730-515940958
http://unknownusename.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-473824232
http://mfang17.deviantart.com/art/Pikanutella-462936620
http://obesedancingpandas.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-449601117
http://rocket-chu.deviantart.com/art/What-d-you-say-435089131
http://pschyo.deviantart.com/art/pikachu-434376440
http://jae10.deviantart.com/art/Derp-Pikachu-429728292
http://roseru-chan.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-chibi-Doodle-428694558
http://burntfur.deviantart.com/art/Pukachi-427225581
http://skyfiresinger.deviantart.com/art/Pikagirl-416580766
http://ukthewhitewolf.deviantart.com/art/Pikaparty-412996319
http://photo-milkshake.deviantart.com/art/pikachu-407945554
http://artful-science.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-397407072
http://pakobheann.deviantart.com/art/ha-376968062
http://soyhappy2cu.deviantart.com/art/Doodle-Pika-370543987
http://lucariotails95.deviantart.com/art/werid-pokemon-doodles-359815562
>>
>>19230465 (cont.)

http://myrioka.deviantart.com/art/Ryu-Ryuko-356909478
http://thehealingheart.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-Style-351659134
http://juriia.deviantart.com/art/Caps-Gift-Steel-Tailed-Pikachu-348272424
http://icywaterwolf.deviantart.com/art/hydrogenous-pikachu-343223813
http://grizlyjerr.deviantart.com/art/Squirtle-s-attack-missed-319948947
http://drakosdarkfire.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-323617810
http://azureinu.deviantart.com/art/pikaderp-331816216
http://www.deviantart.com/art/2015-05-YouTube-Thumbnails-Part-1-547315352
http://iggycrypt.deviantart.com/art/Pokmon-GO-Pikachu-621382971
http://lenisthetic.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-Sketch-613099337
http://asherbuckley.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-Before-Coffee-600503411
http://tsukinopandaaa.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-593367489
http://asherbuckley.deviantart.com/art/Grandpa-Pikachu-585947915
http://neal-illustrator.deviantart.com/art/Fat-pikachu-sketch-break-579637033
http://ace-invader.deviantart.com/art/Training-for-dat-Gym-567084434
http://pretty-in-peach.deviantart.com/art/Levy-Mcgarden-547711994
http://cicklefron.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-492694381
http://charbulbafinn.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-Hoody-Girl-490946735
http://tmnt242.deviantart.com/art/Chibi-Pikachu-478875834
http://pichisi.deviantart.com/art/Alek-reference-465886067
http://moodlle.deviantart.com/art/Ameri-chu-edit-449928310
http://hekatesatoshi.deviantart.com/art/K-On-And-Pokemon-439914065
http://assiramlycan42.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Sketches-435173426
http://peachy15.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-Use-Thunderbolt-429991730
http://francis-john.deviantart.com/art/Eevee-and-Pikachu-sketch-425953391
http://ilikedragon.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-419937570
http://nivailis.deviantart.com/art/Pika-Yeah-419216790
http://ur-naked-im-naked.deviantart.com/art/Random-Chu-395027410
http://rtypesingle.deviantart.com/art/General-Pikachu-368796075
http://bunnychan.deviantart.com/art/Inverted-Tail-Pikachu-361196853
>>
>>19224538
this

>>19224504
this too
that's why people end up giving conflicting reports during testimony, even if they have no reason to lie. your memory isn't perfect, and you don't remember everything. if you are prone to missing details in the present, why would your memory be any better?

>>19228628
fuckoff. I write this beautiful post and that's what I get for a response?
>>
>>19224538
>Notice how none of them aren't huge changes
You're looking at the wrong MEs, controlled opposition and red herrings. Look at the geographical changes and our place in the universe.

>>19224543
>>19224528

>>19230465
>>
>>19223130
I've changed timelines twice recently. Natural instinct for me was to just spell Hillary Clinton's first name "Hillary". Some liberal asswipe told me I was spelling it wrong so I looked it up and sure as fuck, I was. "Hilary" with one L was indeed the correct spelling. However now, in this timeline it's "Hillary" again.

Fucking CIA niggers.
>>
File: 2033036-01.jpg (78KB, 632x960px) Image search: [Google]
2033036-01.jpg
78KB, 632x960px
I'll admit I never read the comics, so maybe there's some point in the comics where this particular one comes from but I swear, when the show started I googled the comic wiki and read the whole plot summary and this dude was called The Saint of ALL Killers back then. Now there's no such reference anywhere mentioning the word "all" in any of the wiki material. I remember specifically thinking it sounded like a mouthful too even though Saint of Killers does make more sense. Now only me, some guy on reddit, and a clan in Destiny seem to think of him as the Saint of All Killers. Strange.
>>
>>19230504
geographic changes are due to people switching measurements from metric to imperial or vice versa, nothing supernatural
>>
>>19230535
I used to spam Hillary4Prison and run Trump or Hillary poles on Omegle during the election, one time someone asked who "Hillary" was and called me an idiot for not knowing the candidates. I google it and sure enough, it's Hilary. A week or so passes and I encounter a similar response and it goes back to Hillary. I wrote it off as bad memory originally, but this stuff is too weird. I now associate the 2 "L's" in Hillary with the twin towers, so if it ever changes again, I'll have a definite flip flop
>>
>>19230568
More accurately it's the Mercator projection and other reasons but that doesn't explain Japan's close proximity to Korea and Mongolia's existence, as well as New Zealand's location to Australia which has drifted off to sea. Also S. America has shifted right to Africa.
>>
>>19230437
So you're saying we're actually in the matrix?
>>
>>19230584
And there's no such thing as Arctica.
>>
>>19230584
you are incredibly stupid. the "shift" in New Zealand is just maps becoming more accurate
>>
>>19230598
Source pls. You'll find Australians and New Zealanders more confused by this.
>>
File: ME.jpg (199KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
ME.jpg
199KB, 1104x1104px
>>19230584
>>
>>19230614
ok those 2 maps were just drawn at slightly different perspectives. OR its just slightly off map because having every map of earth have the same proportions is impossible
>>
>>19230614
>>19230640
Oh wait, you ME tards just drew a map showing old out dated maps instead of new ones. also earths axis tilts so maps would have to change to show this
>>
>>19230647
why are you in here if you're grasping at straws to debunk this? the Old World map is an average of people's memories layered with the current world.
do you refute the idea that parallel timelines could exist AND memories might bleed between them?
>>
>>19230670
because people who believe in the Mandela Effect are inadvertently spreading the misconception that all people who believe in paranormal events are just gullible. Occam's Razor should be anyone who looks into paranormal stuff's rule to live by
>>
File: LHC.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
LHC.gif
991KB, 500x281px
>>19230686
Fair enough, so here the Occam's Razor principle is paranormal vs scientific. Doesn't that imply the latter is most likely?
>>
>>19230726
yes
>>
>>19230733
the large hadron collider exploded in 2012 causing all known 'mandala effects' and merging us with the closest parallel timeline after ours collapsed
>>
>>19230739
that is a paradox. I think its called the infinite hotel room paradox. so either there is a finite amount of universes and we did merge or there is infinite universes and we didn't merge
>>
>>19230747
we don't know if there's an infinite or finite amount of parallels, the same as we don't know if our universe itself is finite or infinite? but we know it's there. we don't know if parallel timelines are there. but this is the most 'evidence' we have toward it, i guess
>>
>>19230767
do some more research on parallel universes and such. but I accidently missed one point on my last post
>>19230747
>that is a paradox. I think its called the infinite hotel room paradox. so either there is a finite amount of universes and we did merge or there is infinite universes and we didn't merge

there is one more option and that is that the universe is finite and we didn't merge. now its just a probability thing. one of those three options have to be true and there is a majority of options that say we didn't merge so I'm gonna go with the more probable and thus simpler solution that we never merged with another universe or timeline
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/page/3/

Time is Energy, understand that and what will be said in here will make more sense. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, but it can be changed.

The "Mandela Effect" was caused by 9/11. The Twin Towers were essentially a giant tuning fork, so when they were destroyed it sent a negative energy shock wave/energy ripple effect out that went to the past & the future effecting things.(This is one of the many reasons why they were destroyed, to shape reality.) Electing Trump sent a positive energy shock-wave/energy ripple effect out to the past & future which is gradually neutralizing the negative 9/11 energy waves and adding some positive energy waves.(So when you guys say "High Energy" & "Best Timeline" there is truth to this).

If you have ever tried to look at the bottom of a pond when the water ripples, that is essentially the "Mandela Effect" that people are experiencing but with Energy lately. Living things such as Humans have Energy(A reason why Pedo elites like young kids because they are "pure" energy) and can detect Energy fluctuation(Some more then others).

CERN is designed to detect/discover energy related things, it doesn't change/effect things. It's a joint science/research project of different groups.

Time Machines go in/out of energy ripples. In time travel you can leave the present and go to the past(Can't go to the future because it doesn't exist yet), but you cannot go back to the same present you left. Instead you go to the present of the new reality you created by changing something of the past.(Parallel world/reality).
>>
>>19230535
>>19230572
>>19230535
>>19230572

I can't this these enough.
>>
>>19231197
sup frank
>>
File: Anon5.jpg (51KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Anon5.jpg
51KB, 960x960px
>>19230445
Fuck off Frank
>>
>>19231445
>>19231721
who's Frank? sorry for being newb
>>
>>19230465
>>19230470
Fucking scary man...
Notice some drawings with the black spiked tip that ive been talking about.
>>
I always knew the aliens being green back in the 90s. Now it's grey aliens.

Anyone else?
>>
>>19231802
Shut the fuck up, Frank
>>
What got me was fruit of the loom
Where the cornucopia
>>
File: 1498676636376.jpg (33KB, 690x527px) Image search: [Google]
1498676636376.jpg
33KB, 690x527px
>>19230445
Just how mentally unstable really are you Frank??
>>
>>19224542
I remember looking at the logo when I was younger and thinking "why would they add that line, the previous logo was better".
Now it seems like that line has always been there.
>>
File: R-3725628-1494844733-8116.jpeg.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
R-3725628-1494844733-8116.jpeg.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>19232653
>cornucopia

wtf? look at this. the 1973 album's art is a parody of Fruit of the Loom, replacing a cornucopia with a stylized flute. The question is, why did they choose to feature a cornucopia in their parody design if one never existed in the original design?
>>
>>19233301
Must have been changned
>>
>>19232653
Okay I've called bullshit on this Mandela Effect nonsense since it began, all the way up until the Pikachu shit (I played the shit out of Pokemon Yellow on my special edition Pokemon Gameboy Color, and would've bet so much money on him having a black-tipped tail).

But this. FotL had a fucking cornucopia. I wore that shit for 15-16 years before I went to generic boxers. What the actual fuck?
>>
>>19233325

sure, it's reasonable, i was thinking about it, but there's no evidence that was ever this fucking version with a fucking cornucopia

also
>>19232653
>>
>>19224560
>I'm only 22 I don't have bad memory.
Everyone has a bad memory. It's not some kind of perfect photographic recall, you know. Every time you bring up a memory, your brain has to recreate it from scratch. Information gets lost or added. Influence from exterior sources can also alter the memory (hence false memories).

>>19230465
>>19230470
All these people who don't know the difference between Pichu and Pikachu...

>>19224548
This.
>Beam me up, Scotty.
>Luke, I am your father.
>Elementary, my dear Watson.
>Play it again, Sam.
As I said, there's always a chance of external pollution.
>>
File: 20170629_084248.png (148KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
20170629_084248.png
148KB, 420x420px
Here's the clincher fags.
Is it dilemma OR dilemna??!!
In elementary school it had a fucking N! I called Oxford they said"Go back to your shanty town cavefag"
Seriously though .... To ALL need to exit my universe, go back to your shantyverse and quit fucking my cozy dimension in the butt hole!
>>
>>19231197
>The Twin Towers were essentially a giant tuning fork
Just because A vaguely resembles B doesn't mean A=B.

If that was the case one could say you are a bean bag chair because you look like one.
>>
File: 20170629_083930.png (313KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
20170629_083930.png
313KB, 800x764px
>>19233382
Oh trips is it
TAKE THAT
>>
>>19224528
Actually when you remember something you don't recall the original memory, you remember it how you last remembered it. It's like your brain overwrites it. In this way memories can get distorted to some degree
>>
>>19233332
WTF
>>
File: 20140518_215605.jpg (841KB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
20140518_215605.jpg
841KB, 2322x4128px
If time is energy then tell my clock to make me some fucking toast!
How In the HELL did you come up with that mumbo-jumbo!?!? Time=energy HA
you fags are still sucking Einstein ball sack!
>>
File: 813EYBM58RL.gif (275KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
813EYBM58RL.gif
275KB, 500x496px
A lot of these things I distinctly remember being correct as a kid, the depictions on the right have been there forever and have not changed. There's a misconception with a lot of these because people's memories aren't perfect but instead of admitting culture or their young mind as just accommodating for the confusing labels that they grew up seeing or their mind making their own easy way of remembering are instead trying to act as if there's a paranormal force behind it.

Also if reality changed you wouldn't know it, you aren't special, you are fragments of stardust compacted into a retard.

>pic related it's a pikachu plush I had as a kid and is how its always been depicted
>>
File: IMG_20150715_132107042.jpg (386KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150715_132107042.jpg
386KB, 960x1280px
I think this Mandela effect partially explains why we experience deja vu.We actually noticed that time slip or dimensionmeld or what ever. Notice I as it's taking place! Our 3 dimensional perception relates the moment to "wait a minute! I've done this before!". I think it also speaks of the collective conscious. People like Mr. Time is energy are literally trying to grasp a concept in 3 dimensional terms. Time is itself multidimensional. It's not a single linear one direction flow. Time alone could have 3 or 4 or more dimensions all propagating reality simultaneously. Idk just a thought
>>
>>19229735
Hahahahahaha how old are you holy fuck
>>
>>19223253
And thats the story of how you got all those bean pies
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480427818603.jpg (112KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480427818603.jpg
112KB, 600x600px
>>19233548
Old enough to appreciate Jimi .
You youngsters can't hear Jimi. Next Mandela effect you'll feel will be my foot up your ass.
You know.....I could be your Daddy.
I did used to fuck buffalo.... A LOT
>>
>>19223130
all of these are pretty silly and easy mistakes to make, but cmon. the Henry VIII one. what kind of king would be painted with a fucking drumstick in his hand? so obviously a false memory because as kids we all learnt that he was fat af.
>>
>>19228958
I remeber something about the man climbing the second story window to get the baby or maybe it was a movie idk
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.