[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that you can't escape awareness, you will experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

Reminder that you can't escape awareness, you will experience something forever because it's impossible to not experience anything. You are also, in this very moment, trapped in your own mind since your "reality" is completely made up by your mind, and you can't ever experience other than your own POV. Therefore nothing that you see is actually real, and if it is, it is impossible to know and you will never see what is being filtered by your brain.
>>
>>19223025
I think therefore I am. My perception is my reality. I am real and my sole purpose like every other animal is to find satisfaction. Since I am normal, normal being defined as majority, I know other humans experience the same philisophical challenges and questions I do at some point or another so we arent really that different. We are pieces of clay molded by circumstance to the point we become different but we really start out the same so if another human were to be conditioned like me he would see things the way I do. Perception is reality.
>>
if you can only see from your perspective, how could another human raised like you see how you do?
>>
>>19223090
What do you mean?
>>
>>19223025
Why are you trying to convince people that nothing around them is real? Loser. The brain is sense organ, not a filter organ, but then I guess you've never been through anything you'd rather not experience. Faggot with a pampered life.

>>19223059
Conditioned like you, huh? You poor bastard. Read a fucking book, and keep going until you find a book that really stresses and challenges you. Keep going even then. I promise you'll be happier when you come to terms with what happened to you.
>>
>>19223221
Because once you realize this fully you will have absolute freedom including being able to change reality as you like. Also, you seem pretty convinced that what you see is real, how can you really know though? Even if I kicked you in the balls right now, that wouldn't confirm your feeling is real, it is literally just another experience. There's nothing special to it, even when you dream there is essentially no difference with real life, you are still experiencing it from a first person perspective and all your senses are working there too, in your own head. Also, your mind isn't even "real" either, because you can't experience it directly. You only have the idea that you are a brain capable of sensing reality, but that doesn't explain why you are able of being conscious of it. At most we should be super advanced computers made of flesh, but because of consciousness we aren't. Why do we have consciousness? Why are we experiencing this world at all? Science hasn't been able to explain this and I doubt it will ever do, because you can't really get behind your awareness, it is thank to your awareness that you think anything is "real".
>>
>>19223296
/thread
>>
>>19223221
the only reason im on /x/ rn is bc i was going to /d/ to jack off and i missed the key with my fatass fingers and im too lazy to go back you think i give a shit whether reality is real or not man
>>
>>19223296
Spit that Knowledge!
>>
>>19223335
Bumping,Quite Interested
>>
>>19223025
Tl \dr
The philosophical version of now you're aware that you're blinking manual
>>
>>19223025
>trapped in your own mind since your "reality" is completely made up by your mind

So, how do I program my mind to make me a millionaire in my reality?
>>
>>19223358
Considering there's not really a way to know how it works, all you can do is rely on active metaphors and see what works for you. I use this one:
>All Thoughts Are Facts
>On using theworld-as-thoughtperspective as a way to create deliberate synchronicity and therefore particular scenes:
>You are an "open conscious space" in which thoughts arise. The apparent world is basically a very bright, stable, full 3D-sensory immersivestrand of thought.
>The world evolves by the accumulation of observations or "facts"
>Every thought you have about the world isliterallyadding a new fact to the world.
>Thoughts which randomly arise simply reveal the current state of the world.
>If you deliberately think a thought, then you are deliberately adding a new fact to the world. (This is how to make changes.
>The more intense the thought, the stronger the influence of that “fact” upon your experience.
>If you respond emotionally to a random thought, then you are in effect re-thinking it as a more intense thought, meaning it will contribute more. (Hence fearful thoughts tend to increase the prevalence of fear-related experiences; however this works just as well for nice-emotion thoughts.)
>If you “grasp” onto a thought then you are persisting it - you are maintaining it at its present level of intensity and not letting it fade and be “forgotten”.
>Things such as detachment, surrender, abandoning yourself, and so on, are all about letting the current dominant thoughts or “facts” become softer and fade, letting the world shift freely, and allowing other thoughts to shift into prominence.
Again, this is not "how it works", it is merely a metaphor that can be used along many others. If you're interested in this I recommend you to check out Neville Goddard's work, it's all online for free. By the way, don't expect anyone to confirm this to you, this is something only you can test yourself since only you can see the nature of your reality.
>>
>>19223090
Its all in your genetic code
>>
>>19223025
Thanks for the invite, but I don't like one player games. You can go ahead and entertain that idea by your self a you want, but count me out.
>>
>>19223405
This comes from a particular subreddit, right?

The figure behind those posts is very interesting. I wonder if he lurks around here, too.
>>
>>19223429

K bye
>>
>>19223025
You can't escape awareness because your real self is awareness

Also you can experience actual reality if you quiet the mind, the state is called Turiya
>>
>>19223429
This guy gets it.

As for the rest of you, consider that what OP is doing is literally distracting smart people with word tricks. These memes make thoughts tangle uselessly. OP is pretty much what an archon looks like: a primordially selfish consciousness trying to rule over you with the power of its imaginary superiority.
>>
>>19223429
Don't worry, if you prefer your reality to be shared, then so will be it. The good thing about this is that you will always have a choice.
>>19223430
Yeah, even if I dislike the site, finding that place was pretty life changing. And yes, he is pretty interesting. He reminds me a lot of Neville without the Bible references.
>>19223448
I am just sharing what I know anon, no need to get agressive. What would I gain by "distracting" people exactly? Especially considering what I'm implying here. It would be pointless. It's up to you if you believe what I say or not, and even then I don't suggest believing in it, it's something that you can try and see if it works for you or not.
>>
>>
Which Neville, desu? Also, since we're here, what's your take on George's general ideas? Does your experience verify the various exercises?
>>
>>19223473
Neville Goddard (I mentioned him earlier ITT), he basically says the same except with a spiritual twist, and claims that life is a play and we are all God playing a role, also says that our reality is God's (our) dream and therefore it anything we can desire or think of can be done.
As for George's ideas, I find them really interesting and basically made me rethink how I see everything, even when I had previously read Goddard which essentially talks about the same. The synchronicity experiments worked for me but since you can easily call confirmation bias on that one I decided that a change in my outer world would confirm it for me, especially if it involves other people. In my case, well... It works. However it took me a loooong time to get it to work, because I couldn't stop tinkering with my intentions. I'd say letting your intention work and not fucking with it (which is easier said than done) is probably the most important part of it. I haven't done anything really extraordinary yet (I'm still quite attached to reality since I've been very materialistic my whole life) but what I've done certainly confirmed to me that reality is not as solid as I thought.
>>
>>19223448
Good thing that I Am, or else OP would have done Things to Me
>>
File: imagess.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
imagess.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>19223025
heh thanks for that anon
>>
>>19223025
Whatever you say cunt
>>
>>19223025
There's few things as terrible as to accept that you know what you know.
>>
>>19223221
I think you misunderstood the context.
>>
>>19223296
>Because once you realize this fully you will have absolute freedom including being able to change reality as you like

Nope.
I wished to be rich many times and never happened.

Fuck off retard
>>
>>19223767
Wishing is just intensifying your state of not being rich. A rich person does not wish to be rich because he already is. If it was as simple as wishing then life would be much easier, that's common sense anon.
>>
File: 30feb6_5942819.jpg (146KB, 1200x1365px) Image search: [Google]
30feb6_5942819.jpg
146KB, 1200x1365px
>>19223506
I'm coming from the same place as you, anon. I'm very skeptical, but fighting against it. Thanks for mentioning this Neville guy, I don't know how I missed it on your previous post.
>>
>>19223787
Then tell me how to change reality.
That's just bullshit.
>>
>>19223025
Hey fuck you op you faggot I just moked up about a gram of kk just to forget this very fact, don't you get it, we all realize this, that's why we are stuck here, nothing has any real meaning on an infinite timeline and the closest thing to joy that can be had is shitposting, and then you think you can just say hey guys remember when you figured it all out and entered this loop breddy kul amirite, JUST FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1497375732031.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497375732031.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>19223296
>dream in first person
Not everyone does. Some dream in third person and denotes ability to recognize self mistakes. Might be why OP doesn't know he's a faggot.
>>
>>19223840
I posted a method ITT already but first you'd have to convince yourself reality isn't as solid as you think. Try this first:

Instructions: Two Glasses Exercise

Here are the instructions, which you should follow exactly:

Choose a specific situation that you want to change, but one that you don't necessarily have much influence over.

Decide clearly what the current situation is, and what the desired replacement situation is.

Get two glasses.

Get two bits of paper or labels.

Fill one of the glasses with water.

On the first label, write a word that summarises the current situation, and stick it to the filled glass.

On the second label, write a word that summarises the desired situation, and stick it to the empty glass.

With the two glasses in front of you, pause for a moment, and contemplate how your life is currently filled with the first situation, and empty of the desired situation.

Then, when you're ready, pour the water from the first glass (the current situation) into the second glass (the desired situation), while really noticing the sounds and feeling and shifting of the water from one to the other.

Sit back and see the glasses in their new state; allow yourself to take deep breath and feel relieved.

Drink the water and enjoy the satisfaction of having made the desired change.

Take off the labels, put away the glasses, carry on with your life.

Try this first, I have no idea if it will work for you or not. All I talk is from personal experience. If it works then you're good to go.
>>
>>19223856
I know not everyone does, but you can which is what matters. And even if you see yourself in third person, you're still experiencing that. Watching yourself in third person. You get what I mean? It's still an experience you're percieving.
>>
>>19223296
>>19223856

>dream in first person
>not everyone does

It is actually very simple to project out of any body you appear to be in within a dream or meditative state. The problem is that even that 3rd person view is still a first person view. We would not be able to comprehend anything other than that since that is all we have experienced and are capable of experiencing with this brain.

Deep mystical experiences can give us glimpses into deeper perceptions of reality, but they can be almost impossible to understand, since we are accessing something not meant for our normal waking consciousness.
>>
>>19223864
I'll try, though I'm skeptical.
>>
>>19223932
Try this one too if you want, even if you can easily say it's just cognitive bias it's still interesting to play with:
One way of thinking of your current experience is that you are a conscious being who has tuned into one of a billion different TV channels. Each TV show has been filmed froma 1st-person perspective viewpoint. You are a viewer who has forgotten that he isn't actually the character onscreen.
We can modify the TV metaphor and make it more subtle, to help us imagine how selection and synchronicity works. Instead of switching to another channel, we are going tomodifyourcurrentchannel to make the content more pleasant. By doing this, we're in effect creating or shifting it into a customised channel.
In this example, we really want to experience more owls in our life, apparently without regard to the constraints of time and space and causality.
For this, you draw a picture of an owl on your TV screen. From that point, the owl picture always there, but its visibility depends upon the rest of the imagery onscreen. When the dark scenes of the TV show switch to a bright white scene, suddenly the owl "appears" - it is "manifested".
Now we adapt this to daily life. Imagine an owl idea being dissolved "holographically" in the space around you, and replace the notion of dark/white scene with appropriate contexts. Having "drawn" the owl into the space, you go about your day.
Mostly the owl isn't anywhere to be seen, but wherever an appropriate context arises then aspects of the owl idea shine through and are manifest: A man has an owl image on a t-shirt, the woman in the shop has massive eyes and eyebrows like feathers, a friend sends you an email about a lecture at the zoo highlighting the owl enclosure, a newspaper review ofBlade Runnertalks extensively about the mechanical owl in the interrogation scene, and so on.
>>
Reminder that you're a faggot trying to manipulate people and it doesn't work.
>>
>>19224000
Why would I try to manipulate people? I didn't come up with nothing that I posted ITT, I'm just sharing it and my personal experience.
>>
>>19223328
>xhamsterfag detected
Fucking kek
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.